• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok guys the tourney ran beautifully, I would like to congradulate my wonderfull staff who helped me out so Greatly..!! "I can not express that enough" at the tournament.

CalmWarrior
YoungIc3
Razii Jinx
Zero
Rockanelius
Krystal Christopher

These people went out of there way to help me, as well as there time. They are my close friends and they couldn't have done a better job at helping out. Lol once again, sorry guys that I couldn't enter the tourney, I know everyone wasa bit upset at that but I really couldn't handle playing a tourney tourney after being up basically 2 days str8 trying to set things up right. =(

----Single Shout outs-----

Noucles - lol I had a feeling this was gonna happen, every time people asked me who would win I told them in this exact order. Noucles, Maverick, Rock Crock,or lambchops. I remember the years back when I used to go over to your house on a constant just to play with you guys. You always seemed to be the 2 who got better the quickest out of anyone who I played.

Lambchops "PLay along" - A name to be feared now, sick and crazy combo fiend falco....I like it. People will now know you more and more...that is sweet and you placed soo high in your first tourney? That is something to be proud of u 2 trully deserve the prize lol shoot I don't even think if I entered I would had won either to tell you the truth u 2 boys and foxhound just seemed to be on fire...and it scared me.

Maverick - It's all good dawg, don't worry bout it. You still placed mad high in the top 4, no worries...and this time you showed off that str8 up super man with a cape known as "Mario Pride" Maaaad props on that yo...always getting better.

Lord Kenshin - That sweet marth is improving, I saw it from the side lines fighting my boy pills. You got better, lol disgracefull "Hint Hint" but better..... it was good to see you again lol and next time I come down to hialeah I will probably show you a few more tricks to use for that marth of yours lol u always seem to be the number 1 marth student that I never really glanced at, u proved to me that I was trully the idiot to not notice it. Gratz on pllacing high.

Pills - all I gotta say is that "U HAVE TAUGHT PEOPLE 2!! FEAR DA LOW TIER!"

ZP Crew - You know I gotta give shout outs to my ***** Mike from ZP, Travis, and Dom....omg you 3 actually came....ya'll is truelly my boys for life yo....Thnx alote for showing up I appreciated it.

Kimo - I heard u did mad nice dawg, congratz...dat marth and mario must be getting alooooot better from what I heard.

Calibur - I heard you did pretty well I haven't looked at brackets yet so I don't know...but gratz on a job well done...ur training is slowly kicking in for you.

Melee Guy - Omg how could I almost forget you! You and your dad are sooo supportive thank you so much man guys...Melee guy thnx for help with the ruleset, and dad thnx for the invite...I am definately staying at your house for MLG Orlando.

Foxhound - What can I say, you got better and you learned....the h8 between us is gone now as you can see...all you had to do is just fess up and chill outz....you didn't really get better though lol ur brain just got larger....those mind games are something serious, just like the old days remember Fhound it is our purpose in life to prove to everyone else that "There Mind games are weak!"

Rock Crock - Great stuff in the tourney man, and also you turned into a really cool kid. You are maturing, and I like that man...let's leave the past in the past and act like what happend before never happend...you apologized to me...now it is my turn to apologize to you "My bad for taking it so harsh on you on the boards." It took a strong willed person to come up and apologize like that rock I geusse that means your nickname could be Strong Will?

Fort crew - u guys are pretty decent I saw a couple of figts...keep representing the fort...

Green Mario - YOU KNOW I DID NOT FORGET YOU!! ***** GREEN MARIO!!! Mad props on the tourney for your short time span of playing that had to be one of the best mario's I have ever seen....gratz.

Flowin - ....da big turkey....flowin dawg...you got 2 good....mad representing wa to the fullest dawg...dat chicken is 2 good for me.

Shiek Ssbm - wtf happend? my bad we couldn't get the fight done however I recorded it and I promise you guys will be the first to get to see the recording...let me put it like this...the fight was truelly insane..

If I missed anyone sorry...you all did good...mad props to everybody.

Great tournament...I enjoyed watching every single fight I could and the few friendlies I had....will I ever do this again???

Maybe...I am still 50/50 about it....however there is one anouncment I have to make...at the end of the night it seems that somebody...

STOLE A COPY OF NARUTO 3!!!

I WILL GIVE YOU PEOPLE A WARNING!!

READ THIS!!!!

If I ever found out who stole the copy of naruto 3 you will be caught and charged for petty theft, and I will also so you for endorsement on my behalf since the copy is not mines...

Hoever if you come to me or call me and explain that you have the copy I will not push charges or sue you...so my number is 954-240-0503 you can leave ur name anonymous and find another way to get this copy 2 me but w/e you do find a danm way.

BUT IF I FIND OUT YOU STOLE IT THROUGH WORD OF MOUTH, FRIEND, ANYTHING ELSE BUT YOU! I will seriously punish you to the fullest extent of the law that I can. Because of you the chances of my buisness partner helping me with another tournament is slim...he str8 up does not trust the community anymore now because of your foolish, stupid *** antics...

You have 3 weeks to comply before I begin searching every single name in the tournament and begin calling friends for friends and start driving around to each persons house who registered...do not make me have to go through this....I am already planning on filing a police report and give him a list of names and addressess that I have.

Anyhow partial results...these come off the top of my head....

Singles.

1.Noucles
2. Foxhound
3. Lambchops
4. Maverick

1. Noucles
2. Foxhound
3. Lambchops
4. maverick
6. Flowin
6. Kenshin
8. Pill Pusher (Zelda wtf?)
8. Thomas Tipman
12. Newbie 2k4
12. Shiek Ssbm
12. Coza
12. Red Dragon
16. Qdvs
16. Synakle
16. Rock Crock
16. El Zorro
23. Ivan
24. Melee Guy
24. Calibur Champ
24. Dew The Dash
24. Paul
24. Pacman
24. Llamaz
24. Jonathan
32. Ichi
32. Loserlad
32. ZpMike
32. Xif
32. ******
32. Kyle
32. Eric
32. jit
36. Wally
36. Bryan
36. Daniel
36. James

I don't remember any of the teams actual names so I need you guys to PM me if you want people to know your teams...sorry =( I will try to figure it out later...

I will be busy for the rest of the day.

Teams
1. Noucles - Lambchops
2. Foxhound - Rock Crock "Rock&Fox Connection"
3. CSX - Maverick "Scape Goat"
4. Wolf Dong
5. Tasty
5. Eskimos
7. Team Pop
7. Sleepy Bomb
9. Watwuzat "Melee guy & Dad"
9. The Ream Team
"Working on now"

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Its about time FL had another major tourny. When there is enough information about this tourny, I will go tell the Zero Ping members about this. And lets not make this another spammy thread like the "Era of Legends" topic. Only talk about smash related topics, tourny details and info, and specific challenges.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well the thing about it is, in eol I never had anything to do with the thread therefore it was not my job to control spamming and such. But now that I am hosting this tournament and it is My thread there will be no spamming of the sort.

ssbm_kings

Smash Journeyman
Re: Florida Major Tourney CSX Presents! "Omnismash!"01/24&25/05

Originally posted by Cloud Strife X

As for money this is how it goes,

1st place 70% pot
2nd place 30% pot
3rd place 10% pot

The whole pot gets put in directly to the people this goes for singles and teams.
Umm that's 110%. Just thought you should fix that. Oh yea just to let you know, you didn't put how much the entrance fee is.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Re: Re: Florida Major Tourney CSX Presents! "Omnismash!"01/24&25/05

Originally posted by ssbm_kings
Umm that's 110%. Just thought you should fix that. Oh yea just to let you know, you didn't put how much the entrance fee is.
lol good lookin out kings....sorry I wrote the rules down in a rush thnx.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Don't know if I can go yet, but i'll try my best to go.

Oh and yo I think we SHOULD have like Biweeklies and crap to get an OOS. But I keep hearing about H2YL hosting another tourney around that time Cloud, ya should talk to them. I would GLADLY hold the biweeklys at my house since is a good even drive for everybody. I am close to I75 and 95 to so no biggie:)

EDIT: Also Cloud, the name of this tourney is note sexy.:p

Jit

Smash Journeyman
Hello people

You guys know you can count on jit to be there as always.
Not taking part of the tourney, but ever watchful ;) . If I enter I'll be slaughtered. ...as usual...
But maybe noucles will enter, he's saved some money to spend on smash tourneys so who knows right? And I think he has enough to pay for Lambchops, who might get in unless he gets grounded as usual. Alberto says that he sucks so I doubt he'll enter but will probably go.
No entrance fee? that's cool.

And Cloud, don't let this be your last tournment, we need Teh Cloud Strife X masta to train with.

Zero Ping represent!!

hack/odin

Smash Apprentice
hey ill try to go to this have never been to these stuff not even a torney but im not that bad atleast i think so well if i go ill tip in 50 bucks for the oos bonus thats if i go need to look in becuse that on a sat and sun might ony beable to go one day the singles well swen just ask people for more oosb for it can be fun more pot and more fun well anyways yeah talk to h2yl about the torney see if they are becuse thats gay if they do well ttyl

Lord Kenshin

Smash Apprentice
you can expect me there cloud, i'll like to show you the strength of my marth.....its been a while for new tournament to start.:D

ChuDat

Smash Master
Yo wuzupz FL peepz, itz bin a whilez... hahaz =Pz

Ne wayz, i wuz thinkinz about goinz to dis tourney, seeinz how itz near mi birth date [1/16], so i gotz a well chance of cominz. It wuz mad fun last time we chilledz n ****z, hopefullyz we'llz get to do it againz =Pz.

Andz IF i do go, i wontz b enterinz teh tourney..... Mi ONE HAND iz gonnaz do dat :D . Ive binz traininz it 4 a whilez, and i have to see how it duz against GOOD competitonz, andz how well it places. (NOT tryinz to b cocky, just a simple funz task/goal =Pz)

aitez, amz outz , l8rzzzz

PS:Cloud, zupz mangz?? ey didz u ever finish makinz mi IC vidz 4rmz wolf moon/ or ne of themz?? i'dz like to see emz sumtime, msg me atz....

SN:ChuDat87

...wenz u getz teh chance, thx bro l8rz.

Insemination_17

Smash Journeyman
Yo Cloud, why on a Monday and Tuesday? Is there a reason for that? I believe people still have school that opening week. If that was just a typo, then change it to the 21st and 22nd of January, that's if you want it on a fri. and sat....

My b-day's the 27th of jan.(1987,...close to yours, chu, btw you'll be turning what that day?) so my chances of going are pretty high. Keep it updated and please let this follow through and not end up like EOL did... Thanks and good luck with this!

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Yea Chu use your one hand!

I want another shot at those ICs heh.

and WHAT The date falls on a Weekday? Cloud whats up wit that?

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
O_O

major tournament in january?!

in fort lauderdale?!

chudat will be there?!

a chance to brag and show off my sexy stadium shiz?! (j/k)

If I dont show up you can assume me to be dead, and you'd all be invited to my funeral. Bury me with my mem card mav. :p

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bah My mistake I looked at 2k4's calander, what date will MLK birthday be btw?

OH yea and chu I have the vids only but I never publicized them because I didn't think that you wanted youre ice climbers exposed to sudden. I will hook it up later then.

Btw if you do come down I wouldn't mind pickin you and shiek up and hangin out for some time I am getting a second car before you guys come :p mad fun yo! Chu datz.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok this date is defanit I just went online and found out that texas has a tourney on MTL holiday so not to intrude on there tournament I moved it a week after MOAST.

Edit: Bah my bad 2X posty :p

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Andz IF i do go, i wontz b enterinz teh tourney..... Mi ONE HAND iz gonnaz do dat . Ive binz traininz it 4 a whilez, and i have to see how it duz against GOOD competitonz, andz how well it places. (NOT tryinz to b cocky, just a simple funz task/goal =Pz)
**** that. Use your foot! :p

Cloud: Do you have Dazzle to record the smash vids on your computer? What do you have for it, Im planning on getting one of those recording devices soon.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
yea I got dazzle it cost 150$ for the equipment not includin the cam corder and the program itself cost about 30, 40$. You can get a pretty decent cheap cam corder for about 50 but suggestion is to buy the more expensive ones..it helps out in the long run.

Luck- 1

Smash Rookie
A tournament in january sounds good I guess I have to check my schedule first.
January 22-NOTHIN'
January 23- MORE NOTHIN'
Well I was considering changing those apostrophe's to G's, but I think I can squeze this tournament in somehow.

--Later

FlowinWater

Smash Champion

Man this is a LONG time away.

Ill be there do repping ma CHKN. And I might be able to house two peeps. As long as they are sexy:chuckle:

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
if no out of staters are gonna be housed at your place flowin mind if I stayed? I know this tourney is real nearby to me anyway, but the night of the first day and the morning of the second day would be some mad sexy training for me.

And is stadium sexy enough for you? :cool: :p

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
For those people who think I dont go to tournaments anymore.... Im going to this one for sure. Ive been getting good practice.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Well...

Another 2 day tournament. :) Ft. Lauderdale is only two hours...

QDVS and I will probablly try and come, but not sure about the two day stuffz... Singles for sure.

;)

somedude123

Smash Ace
Kings:what up man, think u can make it to this?

Cloud: Good stuff

Xif:Im game,and for a final test of worthiness you must defeat my brother, no not Lambchops, my YOUNGER brother:chuckle: See ya this Sat.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
Yo wats really HOOD?!

AIIGHT IM SETTING THIS UP!! DA'S GANON HAS COME TO REPRESENT. NE1 WANNA PLAY FOR MONEY MATCHES, $10 MINIMUM BE AT ZERO PING NEXT FRIDAY 10/1 FROM 5PM - 10PM.
NE OF YOU FLORIDIANS THAT THINK YOUR NICE SHOULD COME AND GET EMBARRASSED LIKE THE B*TCHES YOU ARE!!

** IM ONLY GONNA PLAY FOR MONEY. MONEY MATCHES ONLY**
**SO BRING YOUR DOUGH, OR DONT COME AT ALL**

all except my boys.. cloud,flowin, and ice. ya'll know how we get down. :shyguy:

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Re: Yo wats really HOOD?!

Originally posted by ganon328
AIIGHT IM SETTING THIS UP!! DA'S GANON HAS COME TO REPRESENT. NE1 WANNA PLAY FOR MONEY MATCHES, $10 MINIMUM BE AT ZERO PING NEXT FRIDAY 10/1 FROM 5PM - 10PM.
NE OF YOU FLORIDIANS THAT THINK YOUR NICE SHOULD COME AND GET EMBARRASSED LIKE THE B*TCHES YOU ARE!!

** IM ONLY GONNA PLAY FOR MONEY. MONEY MATCHES ONLY**
**SO BRING YOUR DOUGH, OR DONT COME AT ALL**

all except my boys.. cloud,flowin, and ice. ya'll know how we get down. :shyguy:

OMFG......

The best call out EVER in smash.....

His words are like Magneto.....

He rushes that ****.....!!!!!

ain't none of ya can parry that ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSC son!

We pulled a bullet through your BOOTYHOLE!!!!!!!!

EDIT: this is ic3

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
darn swen aren't you getting hit HARD by Hurricane Jeanne? BWAHAHHA Zero ping better not be ground zero:(

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by FlowinWater
darn swen aren't you getting hit HARD by Hurricane Jeanne? BWAHAHHA Zero ping better not be ground zero:(
Yo.... stop1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

were starving....... and can't parry that ****!!!!!!!!!

EVEN 7-11 is CLOSED

what kind of parry is that ****!@!!!!!!!

UnStOpAbLe

Smash Cadet
ZERO PING 10/1 .... DONT CARE WHO U ARE WHAT CLAN YOU IN YOU STILL GONNA LOSE WOLF ASSASINS/FALLEN ANGELS W/E BRING YA A** THERE IT'S GOIN DOWN ILL BE THERE FROM AROUND 6 PM AND LEAVE WHEN EVA I GET BORED WIT YA'LL MONEY MATCHES EXCEPTED!!!!

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by UnStOpAbLe
ZERO PING 10/1 .... DONT CARE WHO U ARE WHAT CLAN YOU IN YOU STILL GONNA LOSE WOLF ASSASINS/FALLEN ANGELS W/E BRING YA A** THERE IT'S GOIN DOWN ILL BE THERE FROM AROUND 6 PM AND LEAVE WHEN EVA I GET BORED WIT YA'LL MONEY MATCHES EXCEPTED!!!!

20$ money match?
3/5
no items
Any stage you want?
You talked **** now you have to bet me...

I luv you

Top Bottom