• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSS Organizer

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
If you guys have cameras, take pictures of your CSS's. I'm interested in seeing what other people have come up with. lol

Edit: Ah finally I figured out how to get icons 37+ on there. I had to manually change their coordinates

Edit 2: Never mind, they don't show up ingame for some reason...

Marth175

Smash Apprentice
is there some way to lose the individual poke's instead of snake, rob, gnw, snake and olimar?

Edit: Ah finally I figured out how to get icons 37+ on there. I had to manually change their coordinates
is it possible to have the whole b+ roster? if so, how did you do it?

GolfDude

Smash Rookie
PW, awesome job with the program! any plans on making one for the Stage select menu? mixing melee and brawl stages on 1 page would be awesome!

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Well, I expected to release it a bit earlier but a certain code kept me held up until now. It's kinda' unfinished but I got sort of bored with it - so I may as well release it as is for now...

CSS Organizer

Using it is pretty straight forward as most of it is just drag and drop. The directory to place the output file in is Menu2. If I ever get back to this I may add a feature that replicates the Custom CSS code using modified files and add that to the app. Be sure to read the readme as it has a code which is required if you intend on setting up certain formations in your CSS.

Also, as far as the Clone Engine or whatnot goes... Adding a new character ID to load a new set of named files is exactly what I've been working to achieve. As I said before, the possibilities look promising - there's just one slight thing with the module files that needs to be taken care of.
hey u. yea, u, phantom. ily!!
-no homo :3

CheDDar-X

Smash Apprentice
Maybe someone should change the name of this thread now... XD

also I have some suggestions for if there are more versions to come...

-ability to add an icon twice (basically for multiple random boxes)

-ability to adjust where the "READY TO FIGHT" stripe shows up. (just vertically, if possible)

-that's pretty much it.

great job again, Phantom

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Maybe someone should change the name of this thread now... XD

also I have some suggestions for if there are more versions to come...

-ability to add an icon twice (basically for multiple random boxes)

-ability to adjust where the "READY TO FIGHT" stripe shows up. (just vertically, if possible)

-that's pretty much it.

great job again, Phantom
That, and I'm still not sure how to add Icons 37+ to the CSS. Also, I'm not sure how to get my original CSP's on this, the css .pac seems to override them.

Other than that, amazing job, PW

mofo_

Smash Ace
exfatal said:
::Icon List::
i think icons 37-50 are
squirtle
ivysaur
charizard
yellow alloy
red alloy
green alloy
blue alloy
warioman
giga bowser
solo nana
sheik
ZSS
solo popo
..and maybe a zelda css in which you cant choose sheik?
and extra 2 icons..??

Marth175

Smash Apprentice
I noticed something weird even if you change the names of the icons, theyre never the same

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
i think icons 37-50 are
squirtle
ivysaur
charizard
yellow alloy
red alloy
green alloy
blue alloy
warioman
giga bowser
solo nana
sheik
ZSS
solo popo
..and maybe a zelda css in which you cant choose sheik?
and extra 2 icons..??
But how do you get those on there? I haven't figured it out. Even if I manually change their coordinates to be in the CSS they don't show up in-game.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
But how do you get those on there? I haven't figured it out. Even if I manually change their coordinates to be in the CSS they don't show up in-game.
Apparently, if you use a Custom CSS code, icons 37-41(I think), shows up as some of the regular characters(Pit, Oli, GnW, etc) and the characters that show up will change depending on what Custom CSS code was used. I was only able to test to 2 CSS codes, and it was from different versions of B+.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Apparently, if you use a Custom CSS code, icons 37-41(I think), shows up as some of the regular characters(Pit, Oli, GnW, etc) and the characters that show up will change depending on what Custom CSS code was used. I was only able to test to 2 CSS codes, and it was from different versions of B+.
Can you please show me which code you used? I just tried with the old CSS code I used before, and it just changed a bunch of the characters around, like changed Ganondorf to Sheik and stuff...

Marth175

Smash Apprentice
Can you please show me which code you used? I just tried with the old CSS code I used before, and it just changed a bunch of the characters around, like changed Ganondorf to Sheik and stuff...
I have the css code b+ includes and the code phantom included in the read me and icons 37+ appear just fine, try those 2 codes and see if it works

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I'm gonna assume that the order of the icons of 37,38, and 39 are
Charizard, Squirtle, and Ivysaur since that is the order that the character IDs go, IF they are PT's Pokemon indepenent or otherwise.

Does anyone know where Zero Suit Samus and Sheik are? Maybe under Samus?

Finman702

Smash Journeyman
I tried compressing mine through Smashbox and it still didn't work. I'm probably doing it wrong though, and advice, please?

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I have the css code b+ includes and the code phantom included in the read me and icons 37+ appear just fine, try those 2 codes and see if it works
Which version of B+ did you use for the CSS? And can you tell us what were icons 37+ in-game?

bboynotbgirl

Smash Journeyman
I tried compressing mine through Smashbox and it still didn't work. I'm probably doing it wrong though, and advice, please?
in smashbox just save it as a .pcs then when you move it to sd rename it to .pac and dont forget to delete the "_en"

Finman702

Smash Journeyman
I think it was just currupted from be doing something wrong in Smashbox before trying what you recommended, which worked like a charm on a new .pac.
Thanks again.

Marth175

Smash Apprentice
Which version of B+ did you use for the CSS? And can you tell us what were icons 37+ in-game?
As for B+ im using the current version 5.0 i believe, if you use b+ youll notice that the individual pokemon, sheik and zss shw up on screen, but snake, gnw, olimar, rob and sonic are not there, icons 37+ are in this order, atleast for me

37. game and watch
38. olimar
39. ROB
40. snake
41. sonic

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
As for B+ im using the current version 5.0 i believe, if you use b+ youll notice that the individual pokemon, sheik and zss shw up on screen, but snake, gnw, olimar, rob and sonic are not there, icons 37+ are in this order, atleast for me

37. game and watch
38. olimar
39. ROB
40. snake
41. sonic
so whats the full list? where do teh indy pokes, sheik, and zss fit in? 32-36?

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
i fixed that problem, but now there are a ton of characters that aren't hat they're supposed to be. where i put meta, i got ZSS. where i put zelda, i got nana. where i put peach, i got meta. and the list goes on. also, i can't start the match?

Finman702

Smash Journeyman
No problem.

My CSS feels incomplete without Sheik and ZSS. I tried the other icons and they didn't show up at all, like others said.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I'm guessing that's the Mario that's used for things such as testing out a created stage and for when you change your control settings.

Top Bottom