• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crowding Mist (Choose Your Own Adventure Game)

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Male

Strength 1
Agility 9
Wisdom 1
Will 9

GOTTA GO FAST
To Jdietz.

You awake to find yourself in a lab filled with half empty containers and corpses everywhere. The smell reminds you of half rotted cheese, it is almost unbearable. To your right is a glass window that is possibly used to spy on specimens incase they get hostile. To your left is a door with the sign "Emergency Supplies" written on it.

Attempting to move your hands you noticed that they are strapped down by metal bars. You try your feet, no good either. With no means of escaping you decide to just pass the time by lying down, hoping whoever put you here will likely let you go. Suddenly a voice screeches over the roof scratching your ears, piercing your ear drums almost making them
bleed. You hear the voice say "Time to get up, I have a mission for you to do. I have injected Orphanite into your blood stream. Refuse and I will exterminate you, comply and you will be free to go. What do you say?"

With nowhere you hesitantly say yes. "Alright," says the voice, "Go open that door to your left, that will lead you to the outside where we need you to complete our mission." The bars holding your arms and legs down open, you get up. "You'll need a walkie talkie to keep use in contact." Dropping from one of the ceiling vents is a walkie talkie. You pick it up. "Now remember, once you go past that door there is no turning back, make sure you are ready before you leave." "Good Luck."

As you leave the room and head towards the Emergency Supplies door you realize there is a briefcase right beside you, with further inspection it says "Clo XL7" what could it be?

A. Take it and check the contents.
B. Take it and leave heading towards the door.
C. Take it and consult the voice about it.
D. Consult the voice about it.
E. Leave it alone.
F. Head for the exit and leave, take nothing.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Male

Strength: 1
Agility: 10
Wisdom: 6
Will: 3
To Potassium.

You awake to find yourself in a lab filled with half empty containers and corpses everywhere. The smell reminds you of half rotted cheese, it is almost unbearable. To your right is a glass window that is possibly used to spy on specimens incase they get hostile. To your left is a door with the sign "Emergency Supplies" written on it.

Attempting to move your hands you noticed that they are strapped down by metal bars. You try your feet, no good either. With no means of escaping you decide to just pass the time by lying down, hoping whoever put you here will likely let you go. Suddenly a voice screeches over the roof scratching your ears, piercing your ear drums almost making them
bleed. You hear the voice say "Time to get up, I have a mission for you to do. I have injected Orphanite into your blood stream. Refuse and I will exterminate you, comply and you will be free to go. What do you say?"

With nowhere you hesitantly say yes. "Alright," says the voice, "Go open that door to your left, that will lead you to the outside where we need you to complete our mission." The bars holding your arms and legs down open, you get up. "You'll need a walkie talkie to keep use in contact." Dropping from one of the ceiling vents is a walkie talkie. You pick it up. "Now remember, once you go past that door there is no turning back, make sure you are ready before you leave." "Good Luck."

As you leave the room and head towards the Emergency Supplies door you realize there is a briefcase right beside you, with further inspection it says "Clo XL7" what could it be?

E. Leave it alone.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Rajam.

You hear the voice cry out to you, "Wait?!?!? That item is crucial on your quest, at least listen to what I have to say!"

"Before you leave there is also a box of crates, there is a yellow container, a blue container,
and a green one the choice is yours. Each one contains different contents make the choice wisely."

Which container do you take?

A. Yellow Container
B. Blue Container
C. Green Container
D. Reconsider and take the item the voice wanted you to.
E. Leave and take nothing.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Maven89.

You carefully push the metal ladder and barn ladder to the floor making sure neither of them make any noise.

It seems like nobody is getting up here now.

You look at your clock and notice it is 6:30.

What is your next course of action?

A. Leave the Barn through the Window and head to the cottage.
B. Search the Table drawers for supplies.
C. Unlock the locked closet with your pocket knife.
D. Investigate the bottom of the Barn carefully.
E. Stay put where you are and wait silently.
F. Watch the Forest and the Cottage silently.
G. Get some sleep.

Kantrip

Kantplay
To Potassium.

E. Leave it alone.
D

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
To HBC | Zen.

Sorry about that.....I forgot to add your name in place of Gorf -_-; Anyways....

"This place looks nice to stay at and I would really like to be a part of it." You mention to Clement.

"Go right on ahead." He smiles at ya.

You walk through the gates and are greeted by two men, one holding a fire axe and the other a pitchfork.

You give them a warming smile and ask them where you should set up camp.

"Over 'ere" the axe man points to a tent in the far left corner of the village.

You notion a thank you gesture and begin making your way towards the tent, until....

"Hold your horses" one of the men stops you. "You need to give up your things. That is rule number one of this here village."

Action.

A. Refuse.
B. Give up your Magnum.
C. Give up your Magnum and Machete.
D. Give up all your items.
E. Try to appeal to them why you should hold on to your items.
F. Head to the tent with your items in hand.
E.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
option b

i feel like such a ****
To we thuggin.

With no other options left you make a mad dash towards the window opening it up.

"Wh....ere....*cough* are....you....going?" The man tries to speak to you, but the sounds of the creatures overwhelms him.

*Click* The window opens up and you run out.

"WA *cough* IT!" the old man hacks up blood as you hear the creatures tearing into his flesh.

You do not look back and hear the roars of the creatures as they exclaim their newly caught prey

After running a while you eventually come across a desolated scene.

You see an old looking cottage that looks like someone used to live here. A watering well sticks out of the ground and looks to have not been used for a while. There is also a closed Barn that has a ladder perched against the upper windows.

Action.

A. Carefully peer through the cottage windows to see if anybody is there.
B. Go through the cottage door.
C. Get some water from the watering well.
D. Peer down the watering well.
E. Open the Barn door carefully, with shotgun at the ready.
F. Quietly climb the Barn ladder and step into the Barn.
G. Hide and wait if someone leaves the Cottage and/or Barn.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Potassium.

"Ah" says the voice, "That syrome allows you to control the amount of Orphanite in your bloodstream. It is vital, keeping you from losing control over your body to the mist. Before you leave there is also a box of crates, there is a yellow container, a blue container, and a green one the choice is yours. Each one contains different contents make the choice wisely."

A. Yellow Container
B. Blue Container
C. Green Container
D. Take one of the containers and the syrome.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To HBC | Zen.

You head on towards your tent still holding onto your items.

"Hold on!" shouts the man with the pitchfork blocking your path, the axe man positioning himself behind you. "We did not say you could go to your tent yet."

Action.

A. Refuse.
B. Give up your Magnum.
F. Fight them.

Kantrip

Kantplay
To Potassium.

"Ah" says the voice, "That syrome allows you to control the amount of Orphanite in your bloodstream. It is vital, keeping you from losing control over your body to the mist. Before you leave there is also a box of crates, there is a yellow container, a blue container, and a green one the choice is yours. Each one contains different contents make the choice wisely."

A. Yellow Container
B. Blue Container
C. Green Container
D. Take one of the containers and the syrome.
d

Rajam

Smash Champion
To Rajam.

You hear the voice cry out to you, "Wait?!?!? That item is crucial on your quest, at least listen to what I have to say!"

"Before you leave there is also a box of crates, there is a yellow container, a blue container,
and a green one the choice is yours. Each one contains different contents make the choice wisely."

A. Yellow Container
B. Blue Container
C. Green Container
D. Reconsider and take the item the voice wanted you to.
E. Leave and take nothing.
E

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
option g for me
To we thuggin.

You wait to see if anybody leaves the cottage or barn, while waiting silently.

Time passes in dead silence.

Nothing happens, but the wind seems to be getting stronger and a heavy coat of mist starts setting in.

Action.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Rajam.

You head out the door into the blinding sun. The new life you are about to live is a dangerous one and each choice can affect you and others.

Once your eyes adjust what you see around you shocks you. A fork divides your path outside the building. When looking to the
left you see a deserted town, desolated and destroyed. Looks like everything there is broken beyond repair, all except one building that says Ken's Gun Shack. A glance inside shows a man polishing some malicious looking guns. He looks like he just had a fight with someone in the store if the blood stains are to indicate anything.

Shifting your eyes to the right, you find a peaceful town that looks as though it hasn't been touched, but it seems very
hostile with tall concrete gates and barbed wires ontop of the gates. A gruff looking man wiht a five 0'clock shadow holds a sniper rifle and seems to have noticed you.

The north path leads you down a straight path into a bunch of woods that looks pretty cloudy, further inspection shows multiple glowing eyes.

Which action will you take?
A. Go to Ken's Gun Shack
B. Go to the Fortified Village
C. Go to the Cloudy Forest
D. Talk to the Patrol Man.
E. Attack the Patrol Man.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
To we thuggin.

You wait to see if anybody leaves the cottage or barn, while waiting silently.

Time passes in dead silence.

Nothing happens, but the wind seems to be getting stronger and a heavy coat of mist starts setting in.

Action.

option c here

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Potassium.

You open the Yellow container and find:

A Hammer.
A Hatchet.
3 cans of mushroom soup.
1 glock pistol with 17 bullets.

Pushing on the door the voice gives you one last command, "If I ever need to contact you what should I call you by?"

What is your name?

Rajam

Smash Champion
To Rajam.

You head out the door into the blinding sun. The new life you are about to live is a dangerous one and each choice can affect you and others.

Once your eyes adjust what you see around you shocks you. A fork divides your path outside the building. When looking to the
left you see a deserted town, desolated and destroyed. Looks like everything there is broken beyond repair, all except one building that says Ken's Gun Shack. A glance inside shows a man polishing some malicious looking guns. He looks like he just had a fight with someone in the store if the blood stains are to indicate anything.

Shifting your eyes to the right, you find a peaceful town that looks as though it hasn't been touched, but it seems very
hostile with tall concrete gates and barbed wires ontop of the gates. A gruff looking man wiht a five 0'clock shadow holds a sniper rifle and seems to have noticed you.

The north path leads you down a straight path into a bunch of woods that looks pretty cloudy, further inspection shows multiple glowing eyes.

A. Go to Ken's Gun Shack
E. Attack the Patrol Man.
E

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
To HBC | Zen.

What? What exactly do you mean? You can take a different choice that is not specified if you want, just let me know what action you want to take.
I picked try and appeal (E). I think you gave me the one for head to your tent (F). Regardless, the option is there again so I'll just do it this round.
To HBC | Zen.

You head on towards your tent still holding onto your items.

"Hold on!" shouts the man with the pitchfork blocking your path, the axe man positioning himself behind you. "We did not say you could go to your tent yet."

Action.

A. Refuse.
B. Give up your Magnum.
F. Fight them.
E.

Kantrip

Kantplay
To Potassium.

You open the Yellow container and find:

A Hammer.
A Hatchet.
3 cans of mushroom soup.
1 glock pistol with 17 bullets.

Pushing on the door the voice gives you one last command, "If I ever need to contact you what should I call you by?"

What is your name?
kantrip

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
option c here
To we thuggin.

You turn the lever on the watering well and take a swig of the water.

*BLEAGH!* You spit in disgust. Tastes like a rotten carcass, then you peer down the well.

You now found out why it tasted so bad. There is a creature down in the well.

Action.

C. Open the Barn door carefully, with shotgun at the ready.
D. Quietly climb the Barn ladder and step into the Barn.
E. Shoot at the creature.
F. Throw your knife at the creature.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I picked try and appeal (E). I think you gave me the one for head to your tent (F). Regardless, the option is there again so I'll just do it this round.

E.
To HBC | Zen.

Sorry about that.....Anyways.

"Listen, I know each area has their own set of rules, but I just need to hold onto these weapons for protection." You appeal to the guards. "I need a weapon just in case one of the creatures tries to jump over the fence around my area of the village."

"That is not how we do things here." The axe man spouts at you.

They do not seem to want to comply.

Action.

A. Refuse.
B. Give up your Magnum.
E. Fight them.
F. Leave the village.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Potassium.

With all the formalities done you head out the door into the blinding sun. The new life you are about to live is a dangerous one and each choice can affect you and others.

A. Go to Ken's Gun Shack
E. Fire at the Patrol Man.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
To we thuggin.

You turn the lever on the watering well and take a swig of the water.

*BLEAGH!* You spit in disgust. Tastes like a rotten carcass, then you peer down the well.

You now found out why it tasted so bad. There is a creature down in the well.

Action.

E. Shoot at the creature.
F. Throw your knife at the creature.
f

DIE!

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Rajam.

You attack the patrol, fists ready.

*BANG* A bullet whips past your head.

You notice blood entering your eyeballs.

Everything starts going dark.

You have died.

Note: The Patrol Man noticed you so there was no way to sneak attack him, especially since you had no weapons on hand.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
To HBC | Zen.

Sorry about that.....Anyways.

"Listen, I know each area has their own set of rules, but I just need to hold onto these weapons for protection." You appeal to the guards. "I need a weapon just in case one of the creatures tries to jump over the fence around my area of the village."

"That is not how we do things here." The axe man spouts at you.

They do not seem to want to comply.

Action.

A. Refuse.
B. Give up your Magnum.
E. Fight them.
F. Leave the village.
F.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To we thuggin.

You throw your knife at the creature, not wanting to draw more creature attention with your guns.

Direct hit. The creature dies.

*you have lost your knife.

Now you scan the area. What to do.

E. Silently wait in the area, shotgun ready.
F. Retrieve your knife from the creatures head.

Kantrip

Kantplay
To Potassium.

With all the formalities done you head out the door into the blinding sun. The new life you are about to live is a dangerous one and each choice can affect you and others.

A. Go to Ken's Gun Shack
E. Fire at the Patrol Man.
d

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To HBC | Zen.

You decide to leave the village.

"I am leaving." You say while heading towards the door of the village.

As you are approaching the door you hear the patrol man ask you something.

"What happened?" He asks you.

Action.

A. Tell him.
B. Ignore him and head towards the Gun Store.
C. Ignore him and head towards the Forest with the glowing eyes.
D. Attack the patrol man.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Here goes my 2nd try! I'll change the font color in order to avoid confusion with my last attempt...

[X] Male [] Female

Strength: 5
Agility: 6
Wisdom: 7
Will: 2

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Potassium.

You walk up to the Patrol Man who is gripping his gun tightly. He looks extremely nervous, like something bad just happened.

"Hello." you say looking up at him.

He starts mumbling something, you can make out him mentioning "not enough, not now. Too soon."

You continue talking to him and you eventually get a response out of him.

"Hey you! I do not know where you came from, but we could use some more people patrolling these gates. Those, things." he points at the eyes in the forest, "Are getting ready to attack this town and we do not have enough man power to defend it."

He pauses and wipes the sweat from his forehead with a cloth. "I only have 5 bullets int his rifle, but possibly with you and your shotgun we could hold them off before their next attack."

"However, if you do join us, you need to go along with our regulations, all of your supplies will be shared among the village and portioned for later use. That is just the way of the village."

What is your action?

A. Refuse
B. Agree to work, but hide your syrume.
C. Agree to work.
D. Shoot at the Patrol Man.
E. Ask him more questions about the village rules.
F. Go a different way.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Heads up guys, it is getting late and I need to get ready for College for the upcoming days. I should be back around Friday.

Sorry for the inconvience.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
To HBC | Zen.

You decide to leave the village.

"I am leaving." You say while heading towards the door of the village.

As you are approaching the door you hear the patrol man ask you something.

"What happened?" He asks you.

Action.

A. Tell him.
B. Ignore him and head towards the Gun Store.
C. Ignore him and head towards the Forest with the glowing eyes.
D. Attack the patrol man.
A.

Maven89

Smash Master
To Maven89.

You carefully push the metal ladder and barn ladder to the floor making sure neither of them make any noise.

It seems like nobody is getting up here now.

You look at your clock and notice it is 6:30.

What is your next course of action?

A. Leave the Barn through the Window and head to the cottage.
B. Search the Table drawers for supplies.
C. Unlock the locked closet with your pocket knife.
D. Investigate the bottom of the Barn carefully.
E. Stay put where you are and wait silently.
F. Watch the Forest and the Cottage silently.
G. Get some sleep.
D .

Top Bottom