• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crowding Mist (Choose Your Own Adventure Game)

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
News has spread of a mysterious occurrence where people seem to mutate whenever heavy fog begins to set in. Most cases results into the mutated person growing animal like parts such as talons, claws, fangs and beaks. As for others muscle mass has vastly increased. The reasons behind the mutation is unknown. Some believe the fog is a way of accelerating evolution for the human race. Others say that the haunting spirits of the otherworld are trying to send us messages about the twisted morals that humanity is
about to turn into. Scientists were baffled about this mysterious fog and how it mutated people with little to no side affect at all.

Wanting to know more, scientists such as Doctor Falion Fristone, have dedicated the later of their years trying to figure out the exact mechanics that the fog is made of. Within the first few months of research Doctor Falion has discovered one key ingredient to the fog, a chemical that changes its bio-structure every few minutes. It has classified to be known as Orphandite. Further research shows that the fog only tends to affect creatures with bio-structure similar to those of humans. When experimenting with the fog, specimens tend to have their brain matter re-constructed, which results to have an additional brain organ, called, Prieces (Pre-ces). The fact that the fog can change the human brain and body, plus the knowledge that it could possibly put man
way above the evolution chain, possibly making the human race even more advanced then it already is baffles scientists.

With the results of the fog affecting humans not yet well known, only thing that was left for scientists to do was to test the exact causes of the fog on humans. With that said the first of the human specimens has been put into the room. Before experimentation begins we must know the qualities and biological information of the specimen.

What is the specimen's gender?

[ ] Male [ ] Female

What is the specimen's Attributes? Stats?

Strength: Strength affects the power and defense of the character. More strength means more hits can be taken and the more damage each hit gives. You can also carry more supplies.

Agility: Agility determines how quickly the character can move and determines the reaction speed.

Wisdom: Intelligence points, whcih can determine how smart the character is. The more smarter the person is the better the chance they
have at making something, fixing something and attending to wounds.

Will: Will is the morality and mentality of the character which determines their mental well being. The better the will the better the character
can control themselves. Higher will also affects courage and how likely the character is willing to act and keep his/her wits in a dangerous
situation.

Assign Points: You have only 20 pts to spend (no stat can be at 0).

Strength:
Agility:
Wisdom:
Will:

Heads up: This game will take some time to develop since it is a choose your own. It will update whenever I have time.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
You awake to find yourself in a lab filled with half empty containers and corpses everywhere. The smell reminds you of half rotted cheese, it is almost unbearable. To your right is a glass window that is possibly used to spy on specimens incase they get hostile. To your left is a door with the sign "Emergency Supplies" written on it.

Attempting to move your hands you noticed that they are strapped down by metal bars. You try your feet, no good either. With no means of escaping you decide to just pass the time by lying down, hoping whoever put you here will likely let you go. Suddenly a voice screeches over the roof scratching your ears, piercing your ear drums almost making them
bleed. You hear the voice say "Time to get up, I have a mission for you to do. I have injected Orphanite into your blood stream. Refuse and I will exterminate you, comply and you will be free to go. What do you say?"

With nowhere you hesitantly say yes. "Alright," says the voice, "Go open that door to your left, that will lead you to the outside where we need you to complete our mission." The bars holding your arms and legs down open, you get up. "You'll need a walkie talkie to keep use in contact." Dropping from one of the ceiling vents is a walkie talkie. You pick it up. "Now remember, once you go past that door there is no turning back, make sure you are ready before you leave." "Good Luck."

As you leave the room and head towrads the Emergency Supplies door you realize there is a briefcase right beside you, with further inspection it says "Clo XL7" what could it be?

A. Take it and check the contents.
B. Take it and leave heading towards the door.
C. Take it and consult the voice about it.
D. Consult the voice about it.
E. Leave it alone.
F. Head for the exit and leave, take nothing.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Opening the briefcase you realize that it contains a syrum with the name XL7. "Ah" says the voice, "That syrum allows you to control the amount of Orphanite in your bloodstream. It is vital, keeping you from losing control over your body to the mist. Before you leave there is also a box of crates, there is a yellow container, a blue container, and a green one the choice is yours. Each one contains different contents make the choice wisely."

Which container do you take?

A. Yellow Container
B. Blue Container
C. Green Container

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Male
S 4
A 6
W 5
W 5
It will take a while, but I can keep track of your choices as well as the other choices made by other participants

You awake to find yourself in a lab filled with half empty containers and corpses everywhere. The smell reminds you of half rotted cheese, it is almost unbearable. To your right is a glass window that is possibly used to spy on specimens incase they get hostile. To your left is a door with the sign "Emergency Supplies" written on it.

Attempting to move your hands you noticed that they are strapped down by metal bars. You try your feet, no good either. With no means of escaping you decide to just pass the time by lying down, hoping whoever put you here will likely let you go. Suddenly a voice screeches over the roof scratching your ears, piercing your ear drums almost making them
bleed. You hear the voice say "Time to get up, I have a mission for you to do. I have injected Orphanite into your blood stream. Refuse and I will exterminate you, comply and you will be free to go. What do you say?"

With nowhere you hesitantly say yes. "Alright," says the voice, "Go open that door to your left, that will lead you to the outside where we need you to complete our mission." The bars holding your arms and legs down open, you get up. "You'll need a walkie talkie to keep use in contact." Dropping from one of the ceiling vents is a walkie talkie. You pick it up. "Now remember, once you go past that door there is no turning back, make sure you are ready before you leave." "Good Luck."

As you leave the room and head towrads the Emergency Supplies door you realize there is a briefcase right beside you, with further inspection it says "Clo XL7" what could it be?

E. Leave it alone.

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
Opening the briefcase you realize that it contains a syrum with the name XL7. "Ah" says the voice, "That syrum allows you to control the amount of Orphanite in your bloodstream. It is vital, keeping you from losing control over your body to the mist. Before you leave there is also a box of crates, there is a yellow container, a blue container, and a green one the choice is yours. Each one contains different contents make the choice wisely."

A. Yellow Container
B. Blue Container
C. Green Container
B. Blue Container

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
B. Blue Container
Opening the blue container you find a pump action shot gun. With a box of ammuntion. You check and find 9 shotgun shells. You also find a first aid kit and a pocket knife.

Pushing on the door the voice gives you one last command, "If I ever need to contact you what should I call you by?"

What is your name?

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
All participants will have their choices in spoilers, since it will prevent spoilers from other choices.

strength 9
agility 1
wisdom 1
will 9

im goin full hardbody
To :we thuggin.

E. Leave it alone.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
pick option b
"Don't you want to learn the contents inside?", says the voice, "That is a highly classified syrum, it is necessary for your survival."

You continue heading towards the door.

"Oh well, but before you leave there is also a box of crates, there is a yellow container, a blue container,
and a green one the choice is yours. Each one contains different contents make the choice wisely."

What action do you take?

A. Yellow Container
B. Blue Container
C. Green Container
D. Leave without taking anything.

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
Opening the blue container you find a pump action shot gun. With a box of ammuntion. You check and find 9 shotgun shells. You also find a first aid kit and a pocket knife.

Pushing on the door the voice gives you one last command, "If I ever need to contact you what should I call you by?"

What is your name?
Gorf

Orboknown

Smash Hero
It will take a while, but I can keep track of your choices as well as the other choices made by other participants

E. Leave it alone.
C

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
"Don't you want to learn the contents inside?", says the voice, "That is a highly classified syrum, it is necessary for your survival."

You continue heading towards the door.

"Oh well, but before you leave there is also a box of crates, there is a yellow container, a blue container,
and a green one the choice is yours. Each one contains different contents make the choice wisely."

What action do you take?

A. Yellow Container
B. Blue Container
C. Green Container
D. Leave without taking anything.
option b

(this is we thuggin on a different account)

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
"That syrome allows you to control the amount of Orphanite in your
bloodstream. It is vital, keeping you from losing control over your body to the mist." Using this syrome allows you to control when and where you can change into your mutant form; however, there are other people who want this formula if they find out what it is capable of. Do not lose it."

Hearing the voice's words you put the syrome in your pocket.

"Before you leave there is also a box of crates, there is a yellow container, a blue container,

A. Yellow Container
B. Blue Container
C. Green Container

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
option b

(this is we thuggin on a different account)
Opening the blue container you find a pump action shot gun. With a box of ammuntion. You check and find 9 shotgun shells. You also find a first aid kit and a pocket
knife.

What is your name?

If you want you can choose to leave without telling name.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
"That syrome allows you to control the amount of Orphanite in your
bloodstream. It is vital, keeping you from losing control over your body to the mist." Using this syrome allows you to control when and where you can change into your mutant form; however, there are other people who want this formula if they find out what it is capable of. Do not lose it."

Hearing the voice's words you put the syrome in your pocket.

"Before you leave there is also a box of crates, there is a yellow container, a blue container,

A. Yellow Container
B. Blue Container
C. Green Container
B

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
Opening the blue container you find a pump action shot gun. With a box of ammuntion. You check and find 9 shotgun shells. You also find a first aid kit and a pocket
knife.

What is your name?

If you want you can choose to leave without telling name.
"my name is....

swagnus hardbodicus"

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Orobknown

knife.

What is your name?

"my name is....

swagnus hardbodicus"
To Sons of Hardbody

With all the formalities done you head out the door into the blinding sun. The new life you are about to live is a dangerous one and each choice can affect you and others.

Once your eyes adjust what you see around you shocks you. A fork divides your path outside the building. When looking to the
left you see a deserted town, desolated and destroyed. Looks like everything there is broken beyond repair, all except one building that says Ken's Gun Shack. A glance inside shows a man polishing some malicious looking guns. He looks like he just had a fight with someone in the store if the blood stains are to indicate anything.

Shifting your eyes to the right, you find a peaceful town that looks as though it hasn't been touched, but it seems very
hostile with tall concrete gates and barbed wires ontop of the gates. A gruff looking man wiht a five 0'clock shadow holds a sniper rifle and seems to have noticed you.

The north path leads you down a straight path into a bunch of woods that looks pretty cloudy, further inspection shows multiple glowing eyes.

Which action will you take?
A. Go to Ken's Gun Shack
B. Go to the Fortified Village
C. Go to the Cloudy Forest
D. Talk to the Patrol Man.
E. Fire at the Patrol Man.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Mave89

With all the formalities done you head out the door into the blinding sun. The new life you are about to live is a dangerous one and each choice can affect you and others.

Once your eyes adjust what you see around you shocks you. A fork divides your path outside the building. When looking to the
left you see a deserted town, desolated and destroyed. Looks like everything there is broken beyond repair, all except one building that says Ken's Gun Shack. A glance inside shows a man polishing some malicious looking guns. He looks like he just had a fight with someone in the store if the blood stains are to indicate anything.

Shifting your eyes to the right, you find a peaceful town that looks as though it hasn't been touched, but it seems very
hostile with tall concrete gates and barbed wires ontop of the gates. A gruff looking man wiht a five 0'clock shadow holds a sniper rifle and seems to have noticed you.

The north path leads you down a straight path into a bunch of woods that looks pretty cloudy, further inspection shows multiple glowing eyes.

A. Go to Ken's Gun Shack

Maven89

Smash Master
To Mave89

A. Go to Ken's Gun Shack
D.

Last edited:

Sons of Hardbody

Kary|marshy
To Orobknown

knife.

What is your name?

To Sons of Hardbody

A. Go to Ken's Gun Shack
option a

@ Maven89 Maven89

can yu spoiler/not post the contents of the option yure choosing? im jus asking cuz im tryna go in as blind as possible

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Maven89

You walk up to the Patrol Man who is gripping his gun tightly. He looks extremely nervous, like something bad just happened.

"Hello." you say looking up at him.

He starts mumbling something, you can make out him mentioning "not enough, not now. Too soon."

You continue talking to him and you eventually get a response out of him.

"Hey you! I do not know where you came from, but we could use some more people patrolling these gates. Those, things." he points at the eyes in the forest, "Are getting ready to attack this town and we do not have enough man power to defend it."

He pauses and wipes the sweat from his forehead with a cloth. "I only have 5 bullets int his rifle, but possibly with you and your shotgun we could hold them off before their next attack."

"However, if you do join us, you need to go along with our regulations, all of your supplies will be shared among the village and portioned for later use. That is just the way of the village."

What is your action?

A. Refuse
B. Agree to work, but hide your syrume.
C. Agree to work.
D. Shoot at the Patrol Man.
E. Ask him more questions about the village rules.
F. Go a different way.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Sons of Hardbody

You make your way to Kevin's Gun Shop. Walking along the path, you notice multiple corpses laying on the crowd. Putrid, horrible stenches lurk from the mangled bodies and flood your nose. This place has seen better days.

Upon approaching the Gun Shop you hear the man say aloud, "Better not be somebody trying to rob my gunshop. Families, passengers, nor police men will make me give up my guns and nobody will now."

Outside the shack you hear a gun being loaded. "You best not try anything stupid partner or otherwise I will be forced to protect my merchandise."

Your action?

A. Move away from the Gun Shop.
B. Talk to him while hiding.
C. Talk to him while walking into the Gun Shop.
D. Talk to him while hiding and loading your gun for safety.
E. Ready your weapon and attack.
F. Hide and say nothing.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
option d for me!
"I just want to talk." you say as you carefully and quietly load your shotgun. "I want to know what happened here."

He hear him laugh in distress. "There was too many of them! They would not stop pounding at my door. There was nothing I could do."

Silence. Then you hear him walking around the shop, the wooden floor squeaking as he moves around. "Those monsters have brought nothing but pain and misery here. My shop is the only one alive because I had to shoot looters and those who wanted to 'protect their families'."

You have a bullet loaded in your shotgun at this time.

You hear bullets dropping on the floor.

"I don't know how much ammo ye got, but I got a week's worth. Enough to outlast and outpower ya."

This man seems crazy and not willing to negotiate.

Your action?

A. Stay silent and wait for him to come outside.
B. Wait for him to come outside, but hide while reading your gun.
C. Go another route.
D. Continue talking and asking questions while hiding.
E. Storm the building and fire.
F. Find another way in.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
To Orobknown

knife.

What is your name?
Orboknown

To Sons of Hardbody

A. Go to Ken's Gun Shack

Maven89

Smash Master
To Maven89

You walk up to the Patrol Man who is gripping his gun tightly. He looks extremely nervous, like something bad just happened.

"Hello." you say looking up at him.

He starts mumbling something, you can make out him mentioning "not enough, not now. Too soon."

You continue talking to him and you eventually get a response out of him.

"Hey you! I do not know where you came from, but we could use some more people patrolling these gates. Those, things." he points at the eyes in the forest, "Are getting ready to attack this town and we do not have enough man power to defend it."

He pauses and wipes the sweat from his forehead with a cloth. "I only have 5 bullets int his rifle, but possibly with you and your shotgun we could hold them off before their next attack."

"However, if you do join us, you need to go along with our regulations, all of your supplies will be shared among the village and portioned for later use. That is just the way of the village."

What is your action?

A. Refuse
B. Agree to work, but hide your syrume.
C. Agree to work.
D. Shoot at the Patrol Man.
E. Ask him more questions about the village rules.
F. Go a different way.

E .

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
"I just want to talk." you say as you carefully and quietly load your shotgun. "I want to know what happened here."

He hear him laugh in distress. "There was too many of them! They would not stop pounding at my door. There was nothing I could do."

Silence. Then you hear him walking around the shop, the wooden floor squeaking as he moves around. "Those monsters have brought nothing but pain and misery here. My shop is the only one alive because I had to shoot looters and those who wanted to 'protect their families'."

You have a bullet loaded in your shotgun at this time.

You hear bullets dropping on the floor.

"I don't know how much ammo ye got, but I got a week's worth. Enough to outlast and outpower ya."

This man seems crazy and not willing to negotiate.

Your action?

A. Stay silent and wait for him to come outside.
B. Wait for him to come outside, but hide while reading your gun.
C. Go another route.
D. Continue talking and asking questions while hiding.
E. Storm the building and fire.
F. Find another way in.
what do you mean by "reading" in option b? is that spose to b another word?

go with option b regardless

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Mave89

"Tell me more about the village rules." You ask him. You see a smile crack across his face.

"Our village has wonderful regulations. Each person does their job and never complains. Everyone pitches in and shares everything that they have. Nobody keeps any secrets and never attack those of the village."

"Are those all the rules?" You inquire.

"Yup. By the way, the name's Clement." He says offering a hand to you.

Your response?

A. Accept the hand and head inside.
B. Head inside without responding to Clement.
C. Ask Clement at what times the monsters attack the village.
D. Ask Clement if anybody else is in the village.
E. Shake Clement and look for a place to hide your syrome.
F. Show Clement your Syrome.
G. Offer your First Aid Kit.
H. Go a different way.
I. Attack Clement with Shotgun.

Maven89

Smash Master
To Mave89

"Tell me more about the village rules." You ask him. You see a smile crack across his face.

"Our village has wonderful regulations. Each person does their job and never complains. Everyone pitches in and shares everything that they have. Nobody keeps any secrets and never attack those of the village."

"Are those all the rules?" You inquire.

"Yup. By the way, the name's Clement." He says offering a hand to you.

Your response?

A. Accept the hand and head inside.
B. Head inside without responding to Clement.
C. Ask Clement at what times the monsters attack the village.
D. Ask Clement if anybody else is in the village.
E. Shake Clement and look for a place to hide your syrome.
F. Show Clement your Syrome.
G. Offer your First Aid Kit.
H. Go a different way.
I. Attack Clement with Shotgun.
C .

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
what do you mean by "reading" in option b? is that spose to b another word?

go with option b regardless
To we thuggin.

Sorry about that. I meant getting your gun ready...

Anyways.

You hide behind the side of the shop. Silently waiting for the shop owner to come outside.

"Yous best not be hiding from me! Other people have tried that and look whats happened to them?"

Silence, you grip your gun closely waiting for him to move.

"I got no reason to go outside. I gots great supplies, food, and warmth in here. Why would leave the shop?"

Hours seem to pass as you wait in silence. The sky darkens and the lights in his shop start flickering.

"Are ya still there?" He says while moving towards the door.

He creeps up closer. "You know you do not stand a chance, you might as well give up. Besides. Those creatures will be back soon and theys will be hungry."

Your action.

A. Continue waiting until he comes around and shoot him.
B. Come out and negotiate.
C. Throw your pocket knife at an angle to distract him.
D. Talk to him.
E. Take a risk and shoot him.
F. Wait until the creatures come.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
To we thuggin.

Sorry about that. I meant getting your gun ready...

Anyways.

You hide behind the side of the shop. Silently waiting for the shop owner to come outside.

"Yous best not be hiding from me! Other people have tried that and look whats happened to them?"

Silence, you grip your gun closely waiting for him to move.

"I got no reason to go outside. I gots great supplies, food, and warmth in here. Why would leave the shop?"

Hours seem to pass as you wait in silence. The sky darkens and the lights in his shop start flickering.

"Are ya still there?" He says while moving towards the door.

He creeps up closer. "You know you do not stand a chance, you might as well give up. Besides. Those creatures will be back soon and theys will be hungry."

Your action.

A. Continue waiting until he comes around and shoot him.
B. Come out and negotiate.
C. Throw your pocket knife at an angle to distract him.
D. Talk to him.
E. Take a risk and shoot him.
F. Wait until the creatures come.
option c for me!

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Maven89.
You ask Clement what times the monsters attack.

Clement pulls his away hesitantly, a look of disappoint across his face as you refused to accept his hand.

"They usually attack around dusk, around 1: 45 P.M., in the evening at 5:20 P.M. and the morning at 3:00 A.M."

You look at your watch, "3:30 P.M." it reads.

He pauses and looks out into the distance at the forest. "They don't seem to like fire, but barely have enough to keep us warm and cook our food."

You continue looking at Clement, taking mental notes as to what he says.

"By the way", he asks "Who are you and where are you from?"

You tell him your name.

"Hmmm...." he mumbles as you see him cracking his neck. "Gorf huh? Where ya from Gorf?"

Your action.

A. Tell him the truth.
B. Inquire that you are looking for some shelter and this place looks nice.
C. Avoid the question.
D. Tell him a half truth. Explain about the Laboratory, but do not tell him you are from there.
E. Ask him why it matters.

Top Bottom