• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crowding Mist (Choose Your Own Adventure Game)

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
option c for me!
To we thuggin.

You throw your pocket knife with enough precision to make it hit a tree in a far off distance.

"What the hells that?" The Gun owner jumps. You hear his foot steps creep towards the direction of your distraction.

"If you are there, come out!" His voice sounds hesitant and shaky.

You wait in complete silence.

"Look I don't mean any trouble, but you brought this upon yourself." He moves further away from you towards the pocket knife, his feet now stepping in the grass.

You hear him position his gun on this shoulder and shout. "Take this you varmit!"

Action.

A. Wait for him to shoot and take him out.
B. Continue Hiding and attack while he reloads.
C. Wait for the creatures to arrive.
D. Get the jump and shoot him.

Maven89

Smash Master
To Maven89.
You ask Clement what times the monsters attack.

Clement pulls his away hesitantly, a look of disappoint across his face as you refused to accept his hand.

"They usually attack around dusk, around 1: 45 P.M., in the evening at 5:20 P.M. and the morning at 3:00 A.M."

You look at your watch, "3:30 P.M." it reads.

He pauses and looks out into the distance at the forest. "They don't seem to like fire, but barely have enough to keep us warm and cook our food."

You continue looking at Clement, taking mental notes as to what he says.

"By the way", he asks "Who are you and where are you from?"

You tell him your name.

"Hmmm...." he mumbles as you see him cracking his neck. "Gorf huh? Where ya from Gorf?"

Your action.

A. Tell him the truth.
B. Inquire that you are looking for some shelter and this place looks nice.
C. Avoid the question.
D. Tell him a half truth. Explain about the Laboratory, but do not tell him you are from there.
E. Ask him why it matters.
A .

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Maven89.

"I came here from a Laboratory, a doctor told me that I am infected with Orphandite. Says he wants me to keep in touch with him."

"Boy, that sounds....err intriguing." Clement says nervously.

Out of the corner of your eye you see people of the village start to gather around you and Clement.

"So you're in line with the doctor huh?" Clement mentions while moving his hands on his rifle. His face looks completely different know, the look of happiness from meeting you has now turned into a face of distraught.

"You don't happen to have anything on ya from that place, do you?" Clement asks while gripping his gun tightly.

Action.

A. Lie and say you have nothing.
B. Show him the syrome.
C. Tell him it means nothing.
D. Look at the people and Clement while explaining about the syrome.
E. Tell him you hate the Doctor and refuse to work with the Laboratory.
F. Hand him the walkie talkie and tell him to question the doctor himself.
G. Ask him what the Doctor did.

Last edited:

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
To we thuggin.

You throw your pocket knife with enough precision to make it hit a tree in a far off distance.

"What the hells that?" The Gun owner jumps. You hear his foot steps creep towards the direction of your distraction.

"If you are there, come out!" His voice sounds hesitant and shaky.

You wait in complete silence.

"Look I don't mean any trouble, but you brought this upon yourself." He moves further away from you towards the pocket knife, his feet now stepping in the grass.

You hear him position his gun on this shoulder and shout. "Take this you varmit!"

Action.

A. Wait for him to shoot and take him out.
B. Continue Hiding and attack while he reloads.
C. Wait for the creatures to arrive.
D. Get the jump and shoot him.
d

letz get it done son

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
The last spoiler only asked for a name, was not tracking i had a decision to make?
......Sorry about that. I misread what you were saying. My apologies for the confusion.

With all the formalities done you head out the door into the blinding sun. The new life you are about to live is a dangerous one and each choice can affect you and others.

Once your eyes adjust what you see around you shocks you. A fork divides your path outside the building. When looking to the
left you see a deserted town, desolated and destroyed. Looks like everything there is broken beyond repair, all except one building that says Ken's Gun Shack. A glance inside shows a man polishing some malicious looking guns. He looks like he just had a fight with someone in the store if the blood stains are to indicate anything.

Shifting your eyes to the right, you find a peaceful town that looks as though it hasn't been touched, but it seems very
hostile with tall concrete gates and barbed wires ontop of the gates. A gruff looking man with a five 0'clock shadow holds a sniper rifle and seems to have noticed you.

The north path leads you down a straight path into a bunch of woods that looks pretty cloudy, further inspection shows multiple glowing eyes.

Which action will you take?
A. Go to Ken's Gun Shack
B. Go to the Fortified Village
C. Go to the Cloudy Forest
D. Talk to the Patrol Man.
E. Fire at the Patrol Man.

Maven89

Smash Master
To Maven89.

"I came here from a Laboratory, a doctor told me that I am infected with Orphandite. Says he wants me to keep in touch with him."

"Boy, that sounds....err intriguing." Clement says nervously.

Out of the corner of your eye you see people of the village start to gather around you and Clement.

"So you're in line with the doctor huh?" Clement mentions while moving his hands on his rifle. His face looks completely different know, the look of happiness from meeting you has now turned into a face of distraught.

"You don't happen to have anything on ya from that place, do you?" Clement asks while gripping his gun tightly.

Action.

A. Lie and say you have nothing.
B. Show him the syrome.
C. Tell him it means nothing.
D. Look at the people and Clement while explaining about the syrome.
E. Tell him you hate the Doctor and refuse to work with the Laboratory.
F. Hand him the walkie talkie and tell him to question the doctor himself.
G. Ask him what the Doctor did.

G .

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
d

letz get it done son
To we thuggin.

Jumping out you fire your shotgun at the gun owner's back.

"Argghhh!" The gun owner screams in pure agony falling onto his face.

You quickly load another bullet into your shotgun and fire at him.

His brain oozes over the grass.

After poking him to make sure he is dead, you walk over to pick up your pocket knife and insert it in your pocket.

"AUHGHGH!" You hear a roar coming from the forest air. The yellow eyes are looking beyond the gate of the gun store, the gunshot must have drawn them here.

You cannot make out how many of them are there and it is quickly getting dark as mists starts crowding around you.

Action.

A. Loot the Gun owner's body and run inside.
B. Start firing at the Creatures.
C. Run inside the Gun store.
D. Take the Gun owner's gun and run inside the store, barricading the door behind you.
E. Run off of a different path.
F. Inject the syrome into your blood stream.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Maven89.

"What did the doctor do?" you ask Clement.

Clement starts slowly breathing, his body trembling, face glowing red. "WHAT DID HE DO?!?!?!?" he screams at you, spit hitting your cheek.

"He attacked our people, trashed our community, abducted our neighbors and turned them into those, those things!" He cries pointing at the forest.

The people of the village start mumbling to themselves, looking upon you will distaste in their eyes.

Clement continues, "They took our family and upon returning they attacked us." He wipes tears from his eyes. "We are barely able to hold on as it is and the man decided it would be fun to experiment with the human race."

He lifts up his head and looks at you. His finger on the trigger of his gun, faced away from you.

"Now. Are you on the doctor's side?!?!?"

Action.

A. Tell him that the doctor wanted you to work with him, but you refuse.
B. Say you are working with the doctor.
C. Tell him you only wanted to leave the laboratory.
D. Propose that you will help Clement and his village take out the doctor and the creatures.
E. Explain how you do not even know the Doctor and want nothing to do with him.
F. State that you do not want to be associated with the Doctor.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
what syrome?

(pretty fun game so far)
To we thuggin.

Sorry about that.......I forgot that you did not have your character look into the case that you took from the laboratory....

You can imagine that option as checking the Laboratory case.

Maven89

Smash Master
To Maven89.

"What did the doctor do?" you ask Clement.

Clement starts slowly breathing, his body trembling, face glowing red. "WHAT DID HE DO?!?!?!?" he screams at you, spit hitting your cheek.

"He attacked our people, trashed our community, abducted our neighbors and turned them into those, those things!" He cries pointing at the forest.

The people of the village start mumbling to themselves, looking upon you will distaste in their eyes.

Clement continues, "They took our family and upon returning they attacked us." He wipes tears from his eyes. "We are barely able to hold on as it is and the man decided it would be fun to experiment with the human race."

He lifts up his head and looks at you. His finger on the trigger of his gun, faced away from you.

"Now. Are you on the doctor's side?!?!?"

Action.

A. Tell him that the doctor wanted you to work with him, but you refuse.
B. Say you are working with the doctor.
C. Tell him you only wanted to leave the laboratory.
D. Propose that you will help Clement and his village take out the doctor and the creatures.
E. Explain how you do not even know the Doctor and want nothing to do with him.
F. State that you do not want to be associated with the Doctor.

Hmmm

D

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
lets go with option d then
To we thuggin.

You take the gun from the owner and rush as fast you can inside the store, barricading the door with shelves next to the entrace.

You take a look at the gun the gun owner was using. Nothing much to look at, it was a measely glock. It seems the gun owner was over confident that you would be easy to handle. The gun has five bullets in it.

You look around the store.

To your right is a knife display. You see a Rambo knife displayed in the case.

To your left is the gun rack the store owner was protecting. An assault rifle is mounted on the wall behind the counter.

You notice some stairs heading up. They look pretty crooked and blood trails up the stairs.

In the corner of your eye is a set of stairs that head down to what looks like a cellar.

Action.

A. Head upstairs after grabbing both rifle and knife.
B. Grab the knife and head into the cellar.
C. Grab the knife and head upstairs.
D. Grab the assault rifle and head into the cellar.
E. Grab the assault rifle and head upstairs.
F. Head into the cellar after grabbing both rifle and knife.
G. Head upstairs.
H. Head into the cellar.
I. Grab both rifle and knife and wait where you are.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Mave89.

"I will help you defeat both the doctor and the creatures." You declare to Clement.

Clement eases the grip on his gun. "Alright, but you must give all weapons on your person to other people in this village, there is no reason we can fully trust you yet."

Some citizens come out of the gate and gather around you, holding their hand out asking for your weapons.

"We will keep you in custody until we can decide what to do with you." Clement's voice rings in your ears. "For now, it is best you hand over your weapons on your person."

Action.

A. Accept, but hold onto your syrome.
B. Accept.
C. Refuse and try to negotiate with them to accept your terms.
D. Run.
E. Give up your shotgun, but hold onto your pocket knife.
F. Tell Clement there is not enough time to do this.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
To we thuggin.

You take the gun from the owner and rush as fast you can inside the store, barricading the door with shelves next to the entrace.

You take a look at the gun the gun owner was using. Nothing much to look at, it was a measely glock. It seems the gun owner was over confident that you would be easy to handle. The gun has five bullets in it.

You look around the store.

To your right is a knife display. You see a Rambo knife displayed in the case.

To your left is the gun rack the store owner was protecting. An assault rifle is mounted on the wall behind the counter.

You notice some stairs heading up. They look pretty crooked and blood trails up the stairs.

In the corner of your eye is a set of stairs that head down to what looks like a cellar.

Action.

A. Head upstairs after grabbing both rifle and knife.
B. Grab the knife and head into the cellar.
C. Grab the knife and head upstairs.
D. Grab the assault rifle and head into the cellar.
E. Grab the assault rifle and head upstairs.
F. Head into the cellar after grabbing both rifle and knife.
G. Head upstairs.
H. Head into the cellar.
I. Grab both rifle and knife and wait where you are.
option f

Orboknown

Smash Hero
......Sorry about that. I misread what you were saying. My apologies for the confusion.

With all the formalities done you head out the door into the blinding sun. The new life you are about to live is a dangerous one and each choice can affect you and others.

Once your eyes adjust what you see around you shocks you. A fork divides your path outside the building. When looking to the
left you see a deserted town, desolated and destroyed. Looks like everything there is broken beyond repair, all except one building that says Ken's Gun Shack. A glance inside shows a man polishing some malicious looking guns. He looks like he just had a fight with someone in the store if the blood stains are to indicate anything.

Shifting your eyes to the right, you find a peaceful town that looks as though it hasn't been touched, but it seems very
hostile with tall concrete gates and barbed wires ontop of the gates. A gruff looking man with a five 0'clock shadow holds a sniper rifle and seems to have noticed you.

The north path leads you down a straight path into a bunch of woods that looks pretty cloudy, further inspection shows multiple glowing eyes.

A. Go to Ken's Gun Shack
D

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Orboknown.

You walk up to the Patrol Man who is gripping his gun tightly. He looks extremely nervous, like something bad just happened.

"Hello." you say looking up at him.

He starts mumbling something, you can make out him mentioning "not enough, not now. Too soon."

You continue talking to him and you eventually get a response out of him.

"Hey you! I do not know where you came from, but we could use some more people patrolling these gates. Those, things." he points at the eyes in the forest, "Are getting ready to attack this town and we do not have enough man power to defend it."

He pauses and wipes the sweat from his forehead with a cloth. "I only have 5 bullets int his rifle, but possibly with you and your shotgun we could hold them off before their next attack."

"However, if you do join us, you need to go along with our regulations, all of your supplies will be shared among the village and portioned for later use. That is just the way of the village."

What is your action?

A. Refuse
B. Agree to work, but hide your syrume.
C. Agree to work.
D. Shoot at the Patrol Man.
E. Ask him more questions about the village rules.
F. Go a different way.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Maven89.

You refuse to be taken into custody and try to appeal to Clement and the villagers.

"Listen, I never wanted to be a part of the experiments made by the doctor." You say. "I just woke up inside a lab without any knowledge that I got there."

Clement and the villagers stare at you cautiously.

"I know your concerns about me, but I pose no threat. Taking me into custody would only waste time that could be used in preparation for the creature invasion."

"Hmm..." Clement ponders as the villagers start getting closer to you.

"Alright." Clement notions the villagers to back away from you. "You can stay, but only if you get rid of your shotgun and whatever you got at the lab."

Action.

A. Accept
B. Refuse
C. Negotiate to keep your things.
D. Get out of there.
E. Give away all your equipment.
F. Fight the village.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I wanna try this,

Male
Strength: 5
Agility: 5
Wisdom: 5
Will: 5
To HBC.

You awake to find yourself in a lab filled with half empty containers and corpses everywhere. The smell reminds you of half rotted cheese, it is almost unbearable. To your right is a glass window that is possibly used to spy on specimens incase they get hostile. To your left is a door with the sign "Emergency Supplies" written on it.

Attempting to move your hands you noticed that they are strapped down by metal bars. You try your feet, no good either. With no means of escaping you decide to just pass the time by lying down, hoping whoever put you here will likely let you go. Suddenly a voice screeches over the roof scratching your ears, piercing your ear drums almost making them
bleed. You hear the voice say "Time to get up, I have a mission for you to do. I have injected Orphanite into your blood stream. Refuse and I will exterminate you, comply and you will be free to go. What do you say?"

With nowhere you hesitantly say yes. "Alright," says the voice, "Go open that door to your left, that will lead you to the outside where we need you to complete our mission." The bars holding your arms and legs down open, you get up. "You'll need a walkie talkie to keep use in contact." Dropping from one of the ceiling vents is a walkie talkie. You pick it up. "Now remember, once you go past that door there is no turning back, make sure you are ready before you leave." "Good Luck."

As you leave the room and head towards the Emergency Supplies door you realize there is a briefcase right beside you, with further inspection it says "Clo XL7" what could it be?

A. Take it and check the contents.
B. Take it and leave heading towards the door.
C. Take it and consult the voice about it.
D. Consult the voice about it.
E. Leave it alone.
F. Head for the exit and leave, take nothing.

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
To HBC.

You awake to find yourself in a lab filled with half empty containers and corpses everywhere. The smell reminds you of half rotted cheese, it is almost unbearable. To your right is a glass window that is possibly used to spy on specimens incase they get hostile. To your left is a door with the sign "Emergency Supplies" written on it.

Attempting to move your hands you noticed that they are strapped down by metal bars. You try your feet, no good either. With no means of escaping you decide to just pass the time by lying down, hoping whoever put you here will likely let you go. Suddenly a voice screeches over the roof scratching your ears, piercing your ear drums almost making them
bleed. You hear the voice say "Time to get up, I have a mission for you to do. I have injected Orphanite into your blood stream. Refuse and I will exterminate you, comply and you will be free to go. What do you say?"

With nowhere you hesitantly say yes. "Alright," says the voice, "Go open that door to your left, that will lead you to the outside where we need you to complete our mission." The bars holding your arms and legs down open, you get up. "You'll need a walkie talkie to keep use in contact." Dropping from one of the ceiling vents is a walkie talkie. You pick it up. "Now remember, once you go past that door there is no turning back, make sure you are ready before you leave." "Good Luck."

As you leave the room and head towrads the Emergency Supplies door you realize there is a briefcase right beside you, with further inspection it says "Clo XL7" what could it be?

E. Leave it alone.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To we thuggin.

Grabbing the knife you noticed that it is serrated and looks pretty worn. You fasten the knife and its holster around your waist.

You walk over to the assault rifle, take it and examine it. Upon closer inspection, it appears to be a Swedish Ak 5. It has 10 bullets in it.

After acquiring both the rifle and knife you head towards the cellar door.

Entering the cellar envelops you in pitch black. It is hard to see anything but the moonlight shining down on the bottom floor.

You make your way down the stairs, each step creaking loudly.

Carefully planting your feet on the ground you hear a moan coming from the wall.

Looking over you see a person chained to the wall, a male around his mid thirties. His malnourished body looks like it could fall apart.

Action.

A. Talk to the Chained man.
B. Free the chained man.
C. Kill the chained man.
D. Retreat upstairs.
E. Look around the cellar, leaving the man chained to the wall.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To HBC | Red Ryu.

"Ah" says the voice, "That syrome allows you to control the amount of Orphanite in your
bloodstream. It is vital, keeping you from losing control over your body to the mist. Do not lose it. There will be people who wiill kill you for this rare vial. Before you leave there is also a box of crates, there is a yellow container, a blue container, and a green one the choice is yours. Each one contains different contents make the choice wisely."

Which container do you take?

A. Yellow Container
B. Blue Container
C. Green Container

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
[X] Male [] Female

Strength: 1
Agility: 1
Wisdom: 17
Will: 1
To HBC | Zen.

You awake to find yourself in a lab filled with half empty containers and corpses everywhere. The smell reminds you of half rotted cheese, it is almost unbarable. To your right is a glass window that is possibly used to spy on specimens incase they get hostile. To your left is a door with the sign "Emergency Supplies" written on it.

With nowhere you hesistantly say yes. "Alright," says the voice, "Go open that door to your left, that will lead you to the outside where we need
you to complete our mission." The bars holding your arms and legs down open, you get up. "You'll need a walkie talkie to keep use in contact." Dropping from one of the ceiling
vents is a walkie talkie. You pick it up. "Now remember, once you go past that door there is no turning back, make sure you are ready before you leave." "Good Luck."

As you leave the room and head towards the Emergency Supplies door you realize there is a briefcase right beside you, with further inspection it says "Clo XL7" what could it be?

E. Leave it alone.

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
To HBC | Zen.

You awake to find yourself in a lab filled with half empty containers and corpses everywhere. The smell reminds you of half rotted cheese, it is almost unbarable. To your right is a glass window that is possibly used to spy on specimens incase they get hostile. To your left is a door with the sign "Emergency Supplies" written on it.

With nowhere you hesistantly say yes. "Alright," says the voice, "Go open that door to your left, that will lead you to the outside where we need
you to complete our mission." The bars holding your arms and legs down open, you get up. "You'll need a walkie talkie to keep use in contact." Dropping from one of the ceiling
vents is a walkie talkie. You pick it up. "Now remember, once you go past that door there is no turning back, make sure you are ready before you leave." "Good Luck."

E. Leave it alone.
D.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
To we thuggin.

Grabbing the knife you noticed that it is serrated and looks pretty worn. You fasten the knife and its holster around your waist.

You walk over to the assault rifle, take it and examine it. Upon closer inspection, it appears to be a Swedish Ak 5. It has 10 bullets in it.

After acquiring both the rifle and knife you head towards the cellar door.

Entering the cellar envelops you in pitch black. It is hard to see anything but the moonlight shining down on the bottom floor.

You make your way down the stairs, each step creaking loudly.

Carefully planting your feet on the ground you hear a moan coming from the wall.

Looking over you see a person chained to the wall, a male around his mid thirties. His malnourished body looks like it could fall apart.

Action.

A. Talk to the Chained man.
B. Free the chained man.
C. Kill the chained man.
D. Retreat upstairs.
E. Look around the cellar, leaving the man chained to the wall.
option e

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To HBC | Zen.
"Ah" says the voice, "That syrome allows you to control the amount of Orphanite in your
bloodstream. It is vital, keeping you from losing control over your body to the mist. Do not lose it. There will be people who wiill kill you for this rare vial. Before you leave there is also a box of crates, there is a yellow container, a blue container, and a green one the choice is yours. Each one contains different contents make the choice wisely."

A. Yellow Container
B. Blue Container
C. Green Container

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
To HBC | Zen.

A. Yellow Container
B. Blue Container
C. Green Container
C.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To we thuggin.

You leave the man chained to the wall and look around the cellar for some supplies.

Having a limited light source means you have to hold up items to the moonlight shining through the window.

After what seems like forever after searching you find:

4 Double A batteries.
1 roll of Bandages.
3 Cans of Sweet Corn.
A Scalpel.
Socket Wrench.
1 backpack.

After putting the items in your newly acquired backpack you head back to the middle of the cellar floor.

"Ahhh....." the voice moans out in pain. The eyes of the person slowly opens and is fixated on you. They glow green.

Action.

A. Attack the chained man.
B. Head back upstairs, closing the door behind you.
C. Stay in the cellar.
D. Talk to the chained man, but leave him chained.
E. Talk to the chained man while releasing him.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To HBC | Zen.

You open the green container and find the following.

1 .357 Smith and Wessen Magnum pistol with 5 bullets.
1 Machete.
3 cans of refried beans.

Pushing on the door the voice gives you one last command, "If I ever need to contact you what should I call you by?"

What is your name?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
To HBC | Zen.

You open the green container and find the following.

1 .357 Smith and Wessen Magnum pistol with 5 bullets.
1 Machete.
3 cans of refried beans.

Pushing on the door the voice gives you one last command, "If I ever need to contact you what should I call you by?"

What is your name?
Z

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
option d sir
To we thuggin.

"Hello?" You say to the chained man, keeping a reasonable distance away from him for safety.

The man starts to mumble, "ist, mon....ster.....hel....p.....de...id...."

"Ist?" You question what he says, "Mon...ster? Monster? Help. Died....." you ponder to yourself. What could he mean.

You continue to question inquire him for what he means.

He slowly lifts his head up and looks straight at you. "You are one of them." His eyes start radiating brightly. "You....are... one of those things..... ahhh"

One of this things? What does he mean?

You continue to question him, but his body goes limp with his head slumped over.

*Bang* *Bang* You hear banging coming from the barricaded door.

Action.

A. Continue questioning the chained man.
B. Release the chained man while questioning him.
C. Attack the chained man.
D. Stay in the cellar.
E. Leave the cellar and go upstairs.
F. Leave the cellar and confront the noise.
G. Cautiously leave the cellar and confront the noise.
H. Cautiously leave the cellar and go upstairs.
I. Make a makeshift barricade in the cellar.
J. Look outside the window.
K. Make a makeshift barricade in the cellar and look outside the window.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To HBC | Zen.

Alright Z. With all the formalities done you head out the door into the blinding sun. The new life you are about to live is a dangerous one and each choice can affect you and others.

Once your eyes adjust what you see around you shocks you. A fork divides your path outside the building. When looking to the left you see a deserted town, desolated and destroyed. Looks like everything there is broken beyond repair, all except one building that says Ken's Gun Shack. A glance inside shows a man polishing some malicious looking guns. He looks like he just had a fight with someone in the store if the blood stains are to indicate anything.

Shifting your eyes to the right, you find a peaceful town that looks as though it hasn't been touched, but it seems very hostile with tall concrete gates and barbed wires ontop of the gates. A gruff looking man with a five 0'clock shadow holds a sniper rifle and seems to have noticed you.

A. Go to Ken's Gun Shack

Last edited:

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
To we thuggin.

"Hello?" You say to the chained man, keeping a reasonable distance away from him for safety.

The man starts to mumble, "ist, mon....ster.....hel....p.....de...id...."

"Ist?" You question what he says, "Mon...ster? Monster? Help. Died....." you ponder to yourself. What could he mean.

You continue to question inquire him for what he means.

He slowly lifts his head up and looks straight at you. "You are one of them." His eyes start radiating brightly. "You....are... one of those things..... ahhh"

One of this things? What does he mean?

You continue to question him, but his body goes limp with his head slumped over.

*Bang* *Bang* You hear banging coming from the barricaded door.

Action.

A. Continue questioning the chained man.
B. Release the chained man while questioning him.
C. Attack the chained man.
D. Stay in the cellar.
E. Leave the cellar and go upstairs.
F. Leave the cellar and confront the noise.
G. Cautiously leave the cellar and confront the noise.
H. Cautiously leave the cellar and go upstairs.
I. Make a makeshift barricade in the cellar.
J. Look outside the window.
K. Make a makeshift barricade in the cellar and look outside the window.
k

**** gettin real...

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
To HBC | Zen.

Alright Z. With all the formalities done you head out the door into the blinding sun. The new life you are about to live is a dangerous one and each choice can affect you and others.

Once your eyes adjust what you see around you shocks you. A fork divides your path outside the building. When looking to the left you see a deserted town, desolated and destroyed. Looks like everything there is broken beyond repair, all except one building that says Ken's Gun Shack. A glance inside shows a man polishing some malicious looking guns. He looks like he just had a fight with someone in the store if the blood stains are to indicate anything.

Shifting your eyes to the right, you find a peaceful town that looks as though it hasn't been touched, but it seems very hostile with tall concrete gates and barbed wires ontop of the gates. A gruff looking man with a five 0'clock shadow holds a sniper rifle and seems to have noticed you.

A. Go to Ken's Gun Shack
D.

Top Bottom