• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crowding Mist (Choose Your Own Adventure Game)

Rajam

Smash Champion
I am back guys, so let us continue with the game.

To Rajam.

You awake to find yourself in a lab filled with half empty containers and corpses everywhere. The smell reminds you of half rotted cheese, it is almost unbearable. To your right is a glass window that is possibly used to spy on specimens incase they get hostile. To your left is a door with the sign "Emergency Supplies" written on it.

Attempting to move your hands you noticed that they are strapped down by metal bars. You try your feet, no good either. With no means of escaping you decide to just pass the time by lying down, hoping whoever put you here will likely let you go. Suddenly a voice screeches over the roof scratching your ears, piercing your ear drums almost making them
bleed. You hear the voice say "Time to get up, I have a mission for you to do. I have injected Orphanite into your blood stream. Refuse and I will exterminate you, comply and you will be free to go. What do you say?"

With nowhere you hesitantly say yes. "Alright," says the voice, "Go open that door to your left, that will lead you to the outside where we need you to complete our mission." The bars holding your arms and legs down open, you get up. "You'll need a walkie talkie to keep use in contact." Dropping from one of the ceiling vents is a walkie talkie. You pick it up. "Now remember, once you go past that door there is no turning back, make sure you are ready before you leave." "Good Luck."

As you leave the room and head towards the Emergency Supplies door you realize there is a briefcase right beside you, with further inspection it says "Clo XL7" what could it be?

A. Take it and check the contents.
B. Take it and leave heading towards the door.
C. Take it and consult the voice about it.
D. Consult the voice about it.
E. Leave it alone.
F. Head for the exit and leave, take nothing.
D

Last edited:

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
To Sons of Hardbody.

Current Inventory:

• Shotgun (6 shells)
  • First Aid Kit
  • Pocket Knife
  • 4 Double A batteries.
  • 1 roll of Bandages.
  • 3 Cans of Sweet Corn.
  • A Scalpel.
  • Socket Wrench.
  • 1 backpack.
  • 1 Vial of Syrome.
  • 1 pack of grape flavored Gum.
  • 2 packs of matches with 10 matches in both.
  • 1 roll of Duct Tape.
  • 1 rucksack
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You continue looking at the Syrome Vial, it pulsates violently and settles down in unison with the Mist. It seems as though the both of them are interacting together.

The Syrome Vial continues glowing Blood Red.

Time passes and nothing happens.

Action.

A. Leave the Barn through the Window and head to the cottage.
B. Investigate the bottom of the Barn carefully.
C. Stay put where you are and wait silently.
D. Watch the Forest and the Cottage silently.
E. Get some sleep.
F. Chew a piece of grape flavored gum.
G. Throw the Syrome Vial outside.
H. Drink some of the Syrome Vial.
I. Break the Syrome Vial silently inside the Barn.
J. Pour the Syrome Vial contents on the ground.
K. Pour some of the Syrome Vial on the ground and inspect it carefully.
was the right option processed? i jus chose option k as l earlier but this update doesnt seem to reflect that

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Potassium.

Current Inventory:

• A Hammer.
  • A Hatchet.
  • 3 cans of mushroom soup.
  • 1 Glock pistol (17 bullets).
  • 1 Syrome Vial
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You make your way to Kevin's Gun Shop. Walking along the path, you notice multiple corpses laying on the crowd. Putrid, horrible stenches lurk from the mangled bodies and flood your nose. This place has seen better days.

Upon approaching the Gun Shop you hear a man say aloud, "Better not be somebody trying to rob my gunshop. Families, passengers, nor police men will make me give up my guns and nobody will now."

Outside the shack you hear a gun being loaded. "You best not try anything stupid partner or otherwise I will be forced to protect my merchandise."

Your action?

A. Move away from the Gun Shop.
B. Talk to him while hiding.
C. Talk to him while walking into the Gun Shop.
D. Talk to him while hiding and loading your gun for safety.
E. Ready your weapon and attack.
F. Hide and say nothing.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
was the right option processed? i jus chose option k as l earlier but this update doesnt seem to reflect that
The first option given by "Sons of Hardbody" was:

I. Continue looking at the Syrome Vial.
J. Break the Syrome Vial silently inside the Barn.
K. Pour the Syrome Vial contents on the ground.
L. Pour some of the Syrome Vial on the ground and inspect it carefully.
"option l"

If you want I can rewind the game to reflect the choice you made.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Rajam.

Opening the briefcase you realize that it contains a syrum with the name XL7. "Ah" says the voice, "That syrome allows you to control the amount of Orphanite in your bloodstream. It is vital, keeping you from losing control over your body to the mist. Take good care of it since it is rare and people will attempt to kill you for it. Before you leave there is also a box of crates, there is a yellow container, a blue container, and a green one the choice is yours. Each one contains different contents make the choice wisely."

Which container do you take?

A. Yellow Container
B. Blue Container
C. Green Container

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
The first option given by "Sons of Hardbody" was:

I. Continue looking at the Syrome Vial.
J. Break the Syrome Vial silently inside the Barn.
K. Pour the Syrome Vial contents on the ground.
L. Pour some of the Syrome Vial on the ground and inspect it carefully.
"option l"

If you want I can rewind the game to reflect the choice you made.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
yeah when i said l i meant the lower case character for L. my b. yeah id appreciate rewind wit me choosing that option (pour n observe on ground)

Rajam

Smash Champion
To Rajam.

Opening the briefcase you realize that it contains a syrum with the name XL7. "Ah" says the voice, "That syrome allows you to control the amount of Orphanite in your bloodstream. It is vital, keeping you from losing control over your body to the mist. Take good care of it since it is rare and people will attempt to kill you for it. Before you leave there is also a box of crates, there is a yellow container, a blue container, and a green one the choice is yours. Each one contains different contents make the choice wisely."

Which container do you take?

A. Yellow Container
B. Blue Container
C. Green Container
C

Kantrip

Kantplay
To Potassium.

Current Inventory:

• A Hammer.
  • A Hatchet.
  • 1 Syrome Vial
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You make your way to Kevin's Gun Shop. Walking along the path, you notice multiple corpses laying on the crowd. Putrid, horrible stenches lurk from the mangled bodies and flood your nose. This place has seen better days.

Upon approaching the Gun Shop you hear a man say aloud, "Better not be somebody trying to rob my gunshop. Families, passengers, nor police men will make me give up my guns and nobody will now."

Outside the shack you hear a gun being loaded. "You best not try anything stupid partner or otherwise I will be forced to protect my merchandise."

Your action?

F. Hide and say nothing.
B

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
To HBC | Zen.

Your action?

F. Hide and say nothing.
D.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
yeah when i said l i meant the lower case character for L. my b. yeah id appreciate rewind wit me choosing that option (pour n observe on ground)
To we thuggin.

Current Inventory:

• Shotgun (6 shells)
  • First Aid Kit
  • Pocket Knife
  • 4 Double A batteries.
  • 1 roll of Bandages.
  • 3 Cans of Sweet Corn.
  • A Scalpel.
  • Socket Wrench.
  • 1 backpack.
  • 1 Vial of Syrome (3/4 full).
  • 1 roll of Duct Tape.
  • 1 rucksack
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watching the Syrome Fluids carefully you pour some on the ground.

You notice that when it hits the ground the Syrome Fluids start morphing into what seems to be inaudible objects. You take mental notes of the objects.

The objects started as a humanoid figure and slowly turned into what looks like a bear.

Very odd. Out of curiousness you lean closer to the Fluid, seeing if you can notice any small details.

Suddenly the Fluid stops morphing and starts slowly moving towards your leg.

Action.

E. Get some sleep.
G. Throw the rest of the Syrome Vial outside.
I. Watch what the Fluid does.
J. Cut your finger (using pocket knife) and offer the blood to the fluid to see what happens.
K. Cut your finger (using pocket knife) and throw some blood on the ground.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
To Orboknown.

Current Inventory:

• Shotgun (9 shells)
  • First Aid Kit
  • Pocket Knife
  • 1 Syrome Vial
"What did the doctor do?" you ask Clement.

Clement starts slowly breathing, his body trembling, face glowing red. "WHAT DID HE DO?!?!?!?" he screams at you, spit hitting your cheek.

"He attacked our people, trashed our community, abducted our neighbors and turned them into those, those things!" He cries pointing at the forest.

The people of the village start mumbling to themselves, looking upon you will distaste in their eyes.

Clement continues, "They took our family and upon returning they attacked us." He wipes tears from his eyes. "We are barely able to hold on as it is and the man decided it would be fun to experiment with the human race."

He lifts up his head and looks at you. His finger on the trigger of his gun, faced away from you.

"Now. Are you on the doctor's side?!?!?"

Action.

A. Tell him that the doctor wanted you to work with him, but you refuse.
B. Say you are working with the doctor.
C. Tell him you only wanted to leave the laboratory.
D. Propose that you will help Clement and his village take out the doctor and the creatures.
E. Explain how you do not even know the Doctor and want nothing to do with him.
F. State that you do not want to be associated with the Doctor.
A

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Rajam.

Current Inventory:

• .357 Smith and Wessen Magnum Pistol (5 bullets)
  • 1 Machete
  • 3 Cans of Refried Beans
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You open the green container and find the following.

1 .357 Smith and Wessen Magnum pistol with 5 bullets.
1 Machete.
3 cans of refried beans.

Pushing on the door the voice gives you one last command, "If I ever need to contact you what should I call you by?"

What is your name?

Note: Did you decide to take the syrome?

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To HBC | Zen.

Current Inventory:

• .357 Smith and Wessen Magnum Pistol (5 bullets).
  • 1 Machete.
  • 3 cans of refried beans.
  • 1 Syrome Vial

"I just want to talk." you say as you carefully and quietly load your Magnum. "I want to know what happened here."

He hear him laugh in distress. "There was too many of them! They would not stop pounding at my door. There was nothing I could do."

Silence. Then you hear him walking around the shop, the wooden floor squeaking as he moves around. "Those monsters have brought nothing but pain and misery here. My shop is the only one alive because I had to shoot looters and those who wanted to 'protect their families'."

You have two bullets loaded in your Magnum at this time.

You hear bullets dropping on the floor.

"I don't know how much ammo ye got, but I got a week's worth. Enough to outlast and outpower ya."

This man seems crazy and not willing to negotiate.

Your action?

A. Stay silent and wait for him to come outside.
B. Wait for him to come outside, but hide while reading your gun.
C. Go another route.
D. Continue talking and asking questions while hiding.
E. Storm the building and fire.
F. Find another way in.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Potassium.

Current Inventory:

• A Hammer.
  • A Hatchet.
  • 1 Syrome Vial

"I just want to talk." you say as you while hiding. "I want to know what happened here."

He hear him laugh in distress. "There was too many of them! They would not stop pounding at my door. There was nothing I could do."

Silence. Then you hear him walking around the shop, the wooden floor squeaking as he moves around. "Those monsters have brought nothing but pain and misery here. My shop is the only one alive because I had to shoot looters and those who wanted to 'protect their families'."

"I don't know how much ammo ye got, but I got a week's worth. Enough to outlast and outpower ya."

Your action?

B. Wait for him to come outside, but hide while loading your gun.
C. Go another route.
F. Find another way in.

Kantrip

Kantplay
To Potassium.

Current Inventory:

• A Hammer.
  • A Hatchet.
  • 1 Syrome Vial

"I just want to talk." you say as you while hiding. "I want to know what happened here."

Your action?

B. Wait for him to come outside, but hide while loading your gun.
C. Go another route.
F. Find another way in.
F

Rajam

Smash Champion
To Rajam.

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You open the green container and find the following.

1 .357 Smith and Wessen Magnum pistol with 5 bullets.
1 Machete.
3 cans of refried beans.

Pushing on the door the voice gives you one last command, "If I ever need to contact you what should I call you by?"

What is your name?

Note: Did you decide to take the syrome?
Name: Sanchaz

About the note: Can I drink just some? If yes, then do so; if not, then don't drink it yet.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
To HBC | Zen.

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete.
  • 1 Syrome Vial

"I just want to talk." you say as you carefully and quietly load your Magnum. "I want to know what happened here."

You have two bullets loaded in your Magnum at this time.

Your action?

C. Go another route.
F. Find another way in.
B.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Orboknown.

Current Inventory:
  • Shotgun (9 shells)
  • First Aid Kit
  • Pocket Knife
  • 1 Syrome Vial
"I was a prisoner at the lab, put there against my will. I hate every fiber of the Doctor and will fight alongside you and your village against him." You acknowledge Clement, he starts easing down.

"But how can we be sure to trust you?" Clement exclaims, sweat running down his cheek. "How about you give up your items, we put you into custody, and later we will decide what to do with you?"

Silence surrounds the area.

You think about your next move.

A. Give Clement your Shotgun.
B. Give Clement your First Aid Kit.
C. Give Clement Your Pocket Knife.
D. Give Clement your Syrome Vial.
E. Give Clement 2 of your items, but keep some: (state the items you give up)
F. Give Clement 3 of your items, but keep one: (state the items you give up)
G. Fight Clement with Shotgun.
H. Run away.
I. Refuse to be taken into custody.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
To we thuggin.

Current Inventory:

• Shotgun (6 shells)
  • First Aid Kit
  • Pocket Knife
  • 4 Double A batteries.
  • 1 roll of Bandages.
  • 3 Cans of Sweet Corn.
  • A Scalpel.
  • Socket Wrench.
  • 1 backpack.
  • 1 roll of Duct Tape.
  • 1 rucksack

Watching the Syrome Fluids carefully you pour some on the ground.

You notice that when it hits the ground the Syrome Fluids start morphing into what seems to be inaudible objects. You take mental notes of the objects.

The objects started as a humanoid figure and slowly turned into what looks like a bear.

Very odd. Out of curiousness you lean closer to the Fluid, seeing if you can notice any small details.

Suddenly the Fluid stops morphing and starts slowly moving towards your leg.

Action.

E. Get some sleep.
I. Watch what the Fluid does.
J. Cut your finger (using pocket knife) and offer the blood to the fluid to see what happens.
K. Cut your finger (using pocket knife) and throw some blood on the ground.
option j

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Name: Sanchaz

About the note: Can I drink just some? If yes, then do so; if not, then don't drink it yet.
To Rajam.

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete
  • 1 Syrome Vial (3/4 full)

You take the Syrome Vial noticing it glows with a Winter Blue color.

You down the Syrome.

It is extremely bitter and you start hallucinating. Images of people and memories start flooding your mind.

Your body starts burning as you start screaming in pure agony and pain.

Bones crackle and muscles start relocating in your body. You feel **** filling your lungs.

As a immediate reaction you vomit on the ground. When you look up you notice that the ground has dissolved, a gaping hole is in the ground.

You have become an Acid Creature.

Because of your Wisdom Level, you are able to maintain control of your body and weapons.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new life you are about to live is a dangerous one and each choice can affect you and others.

Once your eyes adjust what you see around you shocks you. A fork divides your path outside the building. When looking to the
left you see a deserted town, desolated and destroyed. Looks like everything there is broken beyond repair, all except one building that says Ken's Gun Shack. A glance inside shows a man polishing some malicious looking guns. He looks like he just had a fight with someone in the store if the blood stains are to indicate anything.

Shifting your eyes to the right, you find a peaceful town that looks as though it hasn't been touched, but it seems very
hostile with tall concrete gates and barbed wires ontop of the gates. A gruff looking man with a five 0'clock shadow holds a sniper rifle and seems to have noticed you, shaking in his boots.

The north path leads you down a straight path into a bunch of woods that looks pretty cloudy, further inspection shows multiple glowing eyes.

Which action will you take?
A. Go to Ken's Gun Shack
B. Go to the Fortified Village
C. Go to the Cloudy Forest
D. Talk to the Patrol Man.
E. Fire at the Patrol Man.
G. Vomit Acid at the Patrol Man.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To HBC | Zen

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete.
  • 1 Syrome Vial
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hide behind the side of the shop. Silently waiting for the shop owner to come outside.

"Yous best not be hiding from me! Other people have tried that and look whats happened to them?"

Silence, you grip your gun closely waiting for him to move.

"I got no reason to go outside. I gots great supplies, food, and warmth in here. Why would I leave the shop?"

Hours seem to pass as you wait in silence. The sky darkens and the lights in his shop start flickering.

"Are ya still there?" He says while moving towards the door.

He creeps up closer. "You know you do not stand a chance, you might as well give up. Besides. Those creatures will be back soon and theys will be hungry."

Your action.

A. Continue waiting until he comes around and shoot him.
B. Come out and negotiate.
C. Throw a can of refried beans at an angle to distract him.
D. Talk to him.
E. Take a risk and shoot him.
F. Wait until the creatures come.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Potassium.

Current Inventory:

• A Hammer.
  • A Hatchet.
  • 1 Syrome Vial
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not wanting to risk your life recklessly you scan for a different way in, the Gun Store Owner continues talking.

"Yous best not be hiding from me! Other people have tried that and look whats happened to them?"

Silence, you grip your gun closely as you make your way to the back of the Store Building.

Eureka! You find an open back door, glancing through carefully you can see the back of the Owner's head.

"I got no reason to go outside. I gots great supplies, food, and warmth in here. Why would leave the shop?"

Time slowly passes as you wait for him to make a move. The sky darkens and the lights in his shop start flickering.

"Are ya still there?" You hear his foot steps moving to the front door of the shop.

He continues talking while walking, "You know you do not stand a chance, you might as well give up. Besides. Those creatures will be back soon and theys will be hungry."

Your action.

C. Go another route.
D. Storm the building and fire.
E. Continue waiting until he comes around and shoot him.
F. Come out and negotiate.
G. Throw a can of Mushroom Soup at an angle to distract him, then shoot him.
H. Talk to him.
I. Take a risk and shoot him.
J. Wait until the creatures come.

Rajam

Smash Champion
To Rajam.

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete

You take the Syrome Vial noticing it glows with a Winter Blue color.

You down the Syrome.

It is extremely bitter and you start hallucinating. Images of people and memories start flooding your mind.

Bones crackle and muscles start relocating in your body. You feel **** filling your lungs.

As a immediate reaction you vomit on the ground. When you look up you notice that the ground has dissolved, a gaping hole is in the ground.

You have become an Acid Creature.

Because of your Wisdom Level, you are able to maintain control of your body and weapons.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new life you are about to live is a dangerous one and each choice can affect you and others.

Once your eyes adjust what you see around you shocks you. A fork divides your path outside the building. When looking to the
left you see a deserted town, desolated and destroyed. Looks like everything there is broken beyond repair, all except one building that says Ken's Gun Shack. A glance inside shows a man polishing some malicious looking guns. He looks like he just had a fight with someone in the store if the blood stains are to indicate anything.

Shifting your eyes to the right, you find a peaceful town that looks as though it hasn't been touched, but it seems very
hostile with tall concrete gates and barbed wires ontop of the gates. A gruff looking man with a five 0'clock shadow holds a sniper rifle and seems to have noticed you, shaking in his boots.

The north path leads you down a straight path into a bunch of woods that looks pretty cloudy, further inspection shows multiple glowing eyes.

Which action will you take?
A. Go to Ken's Gun Shack
B. Go to the Fortified Village
C. Go to the Cloudy Forest
D. Talk to the Patrol Man.
E. Fire at the Patrol Man.
G. Vomit Acid at the Patrol Man.
C

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
To HBC | Zen

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete.
  • 1 Syrome Vial
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hide behind the side of the shop. Silently waiting for the shop owner to come outside.

Silence, you grip your gun closely waiting for him to move.

"I got no reason to go outside. I gots great supplies, food, and warmth in here. Why would I leave the shop?"

Hours seem to pass as you wait in silence. The sky darkens and the lights in his shop start flickering.

"Are ya still there?" He says while moving towards the door.

He creeps up closer. "You know you do not stand a chance, you might as well give up. Besides. Those creatures will be back soon and theys will be hungry."

Your action.

A. Continue waiting until he comes around and shoot him.
B. Come out and negotiate.
C. Throw a can of refried beans at an angle to distract him.
D. Talk to him.
E. Take a risk and shoot him.
F. Wait until the creatures come.
C.

Kantrip

Kantplay
To Potassium.

Current Inventory:

• A Hammer.
  • A Hatchet.
  • 1 Syrome Vial
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not wanting to risk your life recklessly you scan for a different way in, the Gun Store Owner continues talking.

Silence, you grip your gun closely as you make your way to the back of the Store Building.

Eureka! You find an open back door, glancing through carefully you can see the back of the Owner's head.

"I got no reason to go outside. I gots great supplies, food, and warmth in here. Why would leave the shop?"

Time slowly passes as you wait for him to make a move. The sky darkens and the lights in his shop start flickering.

"Are ya still there?" You hear his foot steps moving to the front door of the shop.

He continues talking while walking, "You know you do not stand a chance, you might as well give up. Besides. Those creatures will be back soon and theys will be hungry."

Your action.

C. Go another route.
D. Storm the building and fire.
E. Continue waiting until he comes around and shoot him.
F. Come out and negotiate.
G. Throw a can of Mushroom Soup at an angle to distract him, then shoot him.
H. Talk to him.
I. Take a risk and shoot him.
J. Wait until the creatures come.
A

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To we thuggin.

Current Inventory:

• Shotgun (6 shells)
  • First Aid Kit
  • Pocket Knife
  • 4 Double A batteries.
  • 1 roll of Bandages.
  • 3 Cans of Sweet Corn.
  • A Scalpel.
  • Socket Wrench.
  • 1 backpack.
  • 1 roll of Duct Tape.
  • 1 rucksack
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wonder how the Fluid would react to your blood. Taking your pocket knife, you make a small cut across your finger, a small river of blood starts running down your finger.

You hesitantly offer your bloody finger to the Fluid, slowly and carefully inching to it.

The Vial Fluid starts viciously glowing Blood Red and launches at your finger, entering your blood stream.

Bones crackle and muscles start relocating in your body. You feel your body violently ripping itself apart.

Eventually the pain stops and you look at your hand, it has turned into an over sized fist.

You can feel the blood in your body pumping rapidly, power and pain dancing in your hand.

Claws made out of bone start engulfing your fingers.

Your hand has mutated into a creature's hand. Because of your Strength state, you have an inhumane increase in Strength and Endurance. Because of your Will state, you have powerful claws that will soak up enemy blood to heal you. Your low Wisdom state renders most of your weapons (except melee weapons) useless to you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking time to settle down your hand and getting used to the energy pulsing through you, you ponder on your next course of action.

E. Get some sleep.
H. Drink some more of the Syrome Vial.
I. Wait to see if your body will return to normal.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To HBC | Zen.

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete.
  • 1 Syrome Vial
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You a can of refried beans with enough precision to make it hit a tree in a far off distance.

"What the hells that?" The Gun owner jumps. You hear his foot steps creep towards the direction of your distraction.

"If you are there, come out!" His voice sounds hesitant and shaky.

You wait in complete silence.

"Look I don't mean any trouble, but you brought this upon yourself." He moves further away from you towards the pocket knife, his feet now stepping in the grass.

You hear him position his gun on this shoulder and shout. "Take this you varmit!"

Action.

A. Wait for him to shoot and take him out.
B. Continue Hiding and attack while he reloads.
C. Wait for the creatures to arrive.
D. Get the jump and shoot him.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Potassium.

Current Inventory:

• A Hammer.
  • A Hatchet.
  • 1 Syrome Vial

"Come out ya vermin!" You hear the Gun store Owner stepping outside into the grass.

He looks totally distracted and one well placed shot should end him.

What will you do?

A.Go another route.
B. Storm the building and fire.
C. Continue waiting until he comes around and shoot him.
D. Come out and negotiate.
E. Throw a can of Mushroom Soup at an angle to distract him, then shoot him.
F. Talk to him.
G. Take a risk and shoot him.
H. Wait until the creatures come.
I. Silently creep up behind him and kill him using your Hatchet.
J. Silently creep up behind him and bash his skull in using your Hammer.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
To HBC | Zen.

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete.
  • 1 Syrome Vial
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You a can of refried beans with enough precision to make it hit a tree in a far off distance.

"What the hells that?" The Gun owner jumps. You hear his foot steps creep towards the direction of your distraction.

"If you are there, come out!" His voice sounds hesitant and shaky.

You wait in complete silence.

"Look I don't mean any trouble, but you brought this upon yourself." He moves further away from you towards the pocket knife, his feet now stepping in the grass.

You hear him position his gun on this shoulder and shout. "Take this you varmit!"

Action.

A. Wait for him to shoot and take him out.
B. Continue Hiding and attack while he reloads.
C. Wait for the creatures to arrive.
D. Get the jump and shoot him.
A.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Rajam.

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking notice of your transformation you decide to move towards the Cloudy Forest.

You watch the White Eyes radiating within the Mist as they slowly watch you.

Getting closer to the creatures shows their disgusting and vile nature. Putrid faces stare at you in pure rage and anger, growling at you.

You could attempt to talk to them or live among them.

What shall you do?

A. Attempt to converse with them and convince them to attack the Village.
B. Attempt to converse with them and convince them to attack Clement the Patrol Guard.
C. Attack them with your Magnum Pistol.
D. Attack them with your Machete.
E. Attack them with your Acidic Vomit.
F. Join them in the Forest and attempt to blend in.
G. Attempt to converse with them and convince them to accompany you to the Gun Store.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Update: I will start including participants Status while replying and showing options/choices.

Kantrip

Kantplay
To Potassium.

Current Inventory:

• A Hammer.
  • A Hatchet.
  • 1 Syrome Vial

"Come out ya vermin!" You hear the Gun store Owner stepping outside into the grass.

He looks totally distracted and one well placed shot should end him.

What will you do?

A.Go another route.
B. Storm the building and fire.
C. Continue waiting until he comes around and shoot him.
D. Come out and negotiate.
E. Throw a can of Mushroom Soup at an angle to distract him, then shoot him.
F. Talk to him.
G. Take a risk and shoot him.
H. Wait until the creatures come.
I. Silently creep up behind him and kill him using your Hatchet.
J. Silently creep up behind him and bash his skull in using your Hammer.
g

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
To we thuggin.

Current Inventory:

• Shotgun (6 shells)
  • First Aid Kit
  • Pocket Knife
  • 4 Double A batteries.
  • 1 roll of Bandages.
  • 3 Cans of Sweet Corn.
  • A Scalpel.
  • Socket Wrench.
  • 1 backpack.
  • 1 roll of Duct Tape.
  • 1 rucksack
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wonder how the Fluid would react to your blood. Taking your pocket knife, you make a small cut across your finger, a small river of blood starts running down your finger.

You hesitantly offer your bloody finger to the Fluid, slowly and carefully inching to it.

The Vial Fluid starts viciously glowing Blood Red and launches at your finger, entering your blood stream.

Bones crackle and muscles start relocating in your body. You feel your body violently ripping itself apart.

Eventually the pain stops and you look at your hand, it has turned into an over sized fist.

You can feel the blood in your body pumping rapidly, power and pain dancing in your hand.

Claws made out of bone start engulfing your fingers.

Your hand has mutated into a creature's hand. Because of your Strength state, you have an inhumane increase in Strength and Endurance. Because of your Will state, you have powerful claws that will soak up enemy blood to heal you. Your low Wisdom state renders most of your weapons (except melee weapons) useless to you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking time to settle down your hand and getting used to the energy pulsing through you, you ponder on your next course of action.

E. Get some sleep.
H. Drink some more of the Syrome Vial.
I. Wait to see if your body will return to normal.
option b

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To HBC | Zen.

Note: I noticed that I forgot to change text "pocket knife" to "can of refried beans".

Current Inventory:

• .357 Smith and Wessen Magnum Pistol (3 bullets).
  • 1 Machete.
  • 1 Syrome Vial
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You silently wait for the Gun Store Owner to shoot.

*BANG!* Success! He took the bait.

Seeing your opportunity you jump out and fire your Magnum Pistol at the back of the Owner's Head.

"Argghhh!" The gun owner screams in pure agony falling onto his face.

You quickly load another bullet into your Magnum Pistol and fire at him.

His brain oozes over the grass.

After poking him to make sure he is dead, you walk over to pick up your can of refriend beans and insert it in your pocket.

"AUHGHGH!" You hear a roar coming from the forest air. The yellow eyes are looking beyond the gate of the gun store, the gunshot must have drawn them here.

You cannot make out how many of them are there and it is quickly getting dark as Mist starts crowding around you.

Action.

A. Loot the Gun owner's body and run inside.
B. Start firing at the Creatures.
C. Run inside the Gun store.
D. Take the Gun owner's gun and run inside the store, barricading the door behind you.
E. Run off of a different path.
F. Inject the syrome into your blood stream.

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
To HBC | Zen.

Note: I noticed that I forgot to change text "pocket knife" to "can of refried beans".

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete.
  • 1 Syrome Vial
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You silently wait for the Gun Store Owner to shoot.

*BANG!* Success! He took the bait.

Seeing your opportunity you jump out and fire your Magnum Pistol at the back of the Owner's Head.

"Argghhh!" The gun owner screams in pure agony falling onto his face.

You quickly load another bullet into your Magnum Pistol and fire at him.

His brain oozes over the grass.

After poking him to make sure he is dead, you walk over to pick up your can of refriend beans and insert it in your pocket.

"AUHGHGH!" You hear a roar coming from the forest air. The yellow eyes are looking beyond the gate of the gun store, the gunshot must have drawn them here.

You cannot make out how many of them are there and it is quickly getting dark as Mist starts crowding around you.

Action.

D. Take the Gun owner's gun and run inside the store, barricading the door behind you.
D.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Potassium.

Current Inventory:

• A Hammer.
  • A Hatchet.
  • 1 Glock pistol (14 bullets).
  • 1 Syrome Vial

Deciding it is now or never, you step out and shoot at the Gun Store Owner.

*BANG!* Your first bullet hits misses him, grazing his shoulder.

"You *BLEEP*, take this!" The Owner curses at you, taking 2 shots at you.

One barely misses your head and the second goes under your arm pit causing your leg to flinch and pulls your leg muscle.

You fire two more times.

*BANG!*

The second shot hits him in the chest, making him drop the gun he is holding.

"Argghhh!" The gun owner screams in pure agony falling onto his back.

Without hesitation you fire another bullet at his head.

*BANG!*

His brain is now oozing over the ground and has stained it a blood red.

You poke his body to ensure that he is dead.

Action.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To HBC | Zen.

Current Inventory:

• Glock (4 Bullets)
  • 1 Machete.
  • 1 Syrome Vial

You take the gun from the owner and rush as fast you can inside the store, barricading the door with shelves next to the entrace.

You take a look at the gun the gun owner was using. Nothing much to look at, it was a measely glock. It seems the gun owner was over confident that you would be easy to handle. The gun has four bullets in it.

You look around the store.

To your right is a knife display. You see a Rambo knife displayed in the case.

To your left is the gun rack the store owner was protecting. An assault rifle is mounted on the wall behind the counter.

You notice some stairs heading up. They look pretty crooked and blood trails up the stairs.

In the corner of your eye is a set of stairs that head down to what looks like a cellar.

Action.

A. Head upstairs after grabbing both rifle and knife.
B. Grab the knife and head into the cellar.
C. Grab the knife and head upstairs.
D. Grab the assault rifle and head into the cellar.
E. Grab the assault rifle and head upstairs.
F. Head into the cellar after grabbing both rifle and knife.
G. Head upstairs.
H. Head into the cellar.
I. Grab both rifle and knife and wait where you are.

Rajam

Smash Champion
To Rajam.

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking notice of your transformation you decide to move towards the Cloudy Forest.

You watch the White Eyes radiating within the Mist as they slowly watch you.

Getting closer to the creatures shows their disgusting and vile nature. Putrid faces stare at you in pure rage and anger, growling at you.

You could attempt to talk to them or live among them.

What shall you do?

A. Attempt to converse with them and convince them to attack the Village.
B. Attempt to converse with them and convince them to attack Clement the Patrol Guard.
C. Attack them with your Magnum Pistol.
D. Attack them with your Machete.
E. Attack them with your Acidic Vomit.
F. Join them in the Forest and attempt to blend in.
G. Attempt to converse with them and convince them to accompany you to the Gun Store.
F

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To we thuggin.

Note: I forgot that you took the Gun Owner's Glock and have forgotten to add it in your inventory.

Current Inventory:

• Shotgun (6 shells)
  • Glock (5 Bullets)
  • First Aid Kit
  • Pocket Knife
  • 4 Double A batteries.
  • 1 roll of Bandages.
  • 3 Cans of Sweet Corn.
  • A Scalpel.
  • Socket Wrench.
  • 1 backpack.
  • 1 roll of Duct Tape.
  • 1 rucksack
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not wanting to be caught off guard you decide the best course of action is to search every inch of the Barn.

You slowly, silently, and carefully descend to the Floor level of the Barn and scan the area.

The darkness makes it hard to see, but you can make out some sleeping bags, lanterns, and hay stacks.

All the animal stalls are empty and there is no sign of a struggle here.

Looking outside the Barn windows you notice the Mist has grow extremely thick and heavy.

Action.

B. Search the Table drawers for supplies.
C. Unlock the locked closet with your pocket knife.
D. Stay put where you are and wait silently.
E. Watch the Forest and the Cottage silently.
F. Get some sleep (sleep on the bottom floor of the barn).
G. Get some sleep (sleep on the top floor of the barn).
H. Grab sleeping bag and [insert secondary action here].
I. Take one the lanterns that is not broken and [insert secondary action here].
J. Drink more of your Syrome.

Top Bottom