• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crowding Mist (Choose Your Own Adventure Game)

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Rajam.

Current Inventory:

• .357 Smith and Wessen Magnum Pistol (5 bullets)
  • 1 Machete
  • 3 Cans of Refried Beans
  • 1 Syrome Vial (3/4 full)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing as your Creature powers would be best you wait for the brutish Leader to charge you while charging your Acidic vomit.

He comes flying as fast as a bullet train, but you duck in time to dodge his attack and release your bile start into his face.

Screaming in pure agony the Leader starts grabbing at his face, frantically moving his hands in an attempt to stop his face from melting.

Eventually, his face melts off his neck and his hulking body hits the ground with a large thud.

And as simple as that, you won the battle.

You turn to look at the other Creatures who are cheering you in animalistic grunts.

The Pack has acknowledged you as Pack Leader and will follow your every order and move.

What is your next course of action leader?

A. Convince them to attack the Village.
B. Convince them to attack Clement the Patrol Guard.
C. Attack them with your Magnum Pistol.
D. Attack them with your Machete.
E. Attack them with your Acidic Vomit.
F. Convince them to accompany you to the Gun Store.
G. Convince the Creatures that the humans should not be attacked.
H. Continue living among the Creatures and learning more about their peculiar ways.
I. Head back to the Lab door.
J. Venture deeper into the Forest.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
To HBC | Gorf

You take the syrome. With all the formalities done you head out the door into the blinding sun. The new life you are about to live is a dangerous one and each choice can affect you and others.

Once your eyes adjust what you see around you shocks you. A fork divides your path outside the building. When looking to the
left you see a deserted town, desolated and destroyed. Looks like everything there is broken beyond repair, all except one building that says Ken's Gun Shack. A glance inside shows a man polishing some malicious looking guns. He looks like he just had a fight with someone in the store if the blood stains are to indicate anything.

Shifting your eyes to the right, you find a peaceful town that looks as though it hasn't been touched, but it seems very
hostile with tall concrete gates and barbed wires ontop of the gates. A gruff looking man wiht a five 0'clock shadow holds a sniper rifle and seems to have noticed you.

The north path leads you down a straight path into a bunch of woods that looks pretty cloudy, further inspection shows multiple glowing eyes.

Which action will you take?
A. Go to Ken's Gun Shack
B. Go to the Fortified Village
C. Go to the Cloudy Forest
D. Talk to the Patrol Man.
E. Fire at the Patrol Man.
a

(e made me laugh)

Kantrip

Kantplay
To Potassium.

Status: Good Health (cramped left leg and bruised right hip)

Current Inventory:
  • A Hammer.
  • A Hatchet.
  • 3 cans of mushroom soup.
  • Glock (3 bullets).
  • 1 Glock pistol (14 bullets).
  • 1 Syrome Vial
  • Rambo Knife
  • Assault Rifle (23 Bullets)
  • First Aid Kit
  • World War 2 Grenade
  • Survival Backpack
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking out the window you visually measure the distance from the shattered window to the ground.

Thinking you could soften the blow you throw the survival backpack and coats onto the ground. Two coats out of three land on the backpack while to the other two land two meters to the left of the backpack.

*BANG!* *BANG!* The upstairs door starts pounding rapidly.

That is your cue. Not wanting to waste anytime you carefully jump out of the shattered window, not wanting to get cut on the glass.

Your body falls rapidly and you land on the middle of the backpack, you carefully get yourself up.

After adjusting your body and looking for any scratches, cuts or bruises you notice a sharp pain on your right hip. This is going to make traveling on foot more difficult, but still doable. You pick your Survival Backpack back up.

Looking forward you notice a Misty Forest in the distance with no glowing eyes in sight. You decide now is the best time to move while the Creatures are preoccupied with the door.

You hear roars as you sprint towards the Forest, but you dare not look back.

After running a while you eventually come across a desolated scene.

You see an old looking cottage that looks like someone used to live here. A watering well sticks out of the ground and looks to have not been used for a while. There is also a closed Barn that has a ladder perched against the upper windows.

Action.

A. Carefully peer through the cottage windows to see if anybody is there.
B. Go through the cottage door.
C. Get some water from the watering well.
D. Peer down the watering well.
E. Open the Barn door carefully, with shotgun at the ready.
F. Quietly climb the Barn ladder and step into the Barn.
G. Hide and wait if someone leaves the Cottage and/or Barn.
H. Use First Aid Kit to heal wounds.
A

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
To HBC | Red Ryu

Opening the blue container you find a pump action shot gun. With a box of ammuntion. You check and find 9 shotgun shells. You also find a first aid kit and a pocket knife.

Pushing on the door the voice gives you one last command, "If I ever need to contact you what should I call you by?"

What is your name?
Call me Ryu.

Rajam

Smash Champion
To Rajam.

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing as your Creature powers would be best you wait for the brutish Leader to charge you while charging your Acidic vomit.

He comes flying as fast as a bullet train, but you duck in time to dodge his attack and release your bile start into his face.

Screaming in pure agony the Leader starts grabbing at his face, frantically moving his hands in an attempt to stop his face from melting.

Eventually, his face melts off his neck and his hulking body hits the ground with a large thud.

And as simple as that, you won the battle.

You turn to look at the other Creatures who are cheering you in animalistic grunts.

The Pack has acknowledged you as Pack Leader and will follow your every order and move.

What is your next course of action leader?

B. Convince them to attack Clement the Patrol Guard.
C. Attack them with your Magnum Pistol.
D. Attack them with your Machete.
E. Attack them with your Acidic Vomit.
F. Convince them to accompany you to the Gun Store.
G. Convince the Creatures that the humans should not be attacked.
H. Continue living among the Creatures and learning more about their peculiar ways.
I. Head back to the Lab door.
J. Venture deeper into the Forest.
I

Orboknown

Smash Hero
To Orboknown.

Current Inventory:
  • Shotgun (9 shells)
  • First Aid Kit
  • 1 Syrome Vial
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You are asking for too many items from me." You state to Clement.

"We are not asking you how much is too much, we are asking you to hand over your hostile items and whatever you got at the lab." Clement snares at you, gritting his teeth.

"But I need this shotgun for protection." You try to convince Clement to see things your way, "What if I am caught off guard by the Creatures?"

"You won't be if we have your shotgun to defend the village with." Clement quickly spits at you.

How will you handle this situation?

A. Give Clement your Shotgun.
B. Give Clement your First Aid Kit.
C. Take back your Pocket Knife
D. Give Clement your Syrome Vial.
E. Give Clement the rest of your items.
G. Fight Clement with Shotgun.
H. Run away.
I. Refuse to be taken into custody.
J. Continue suggesting that he is asking you to hand over too many items.
I

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Call me Ryu.
To HBC | Red Ryu.

Name: Ryu

Current Inventory:

• Shotgun (9 shells)
  • First Aid Kit
  • Pocket Knife
  • 1 Syrome Vial
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all the formalities done you head out the door into the blinding sun. The new life you are about to live is a dangerous one and each choice can affect you and others.

Once your eyes adjust, what you see around you shocks you. A fork divides your path outside the building. When looking to the
left you see a deserted town, desolated and destroyed. Looks like everything there is broken beyond repair, all except one building that says Ken's Gun Shack. A glance inside shows a man polishing some malicious looking guns. He looks like he just had a fight with someone in the store if the blood stains are to indicate anything.

Shifting your eyes to the right, you find a peaceful town that looks as though it hasn't been touched, but it seems very
hostile with tall concrete gates and barbed wires on top of the gates. A gruff looking man with a five 0'clock shadow holds a sniper rifle and seems to have noticed you.

The north path leads you down a straight path into a bunch of woods that looks pretty cloudy, further inspection shows multiple glowing eyes.

Which action will you take?
A. Go to Ken's Gun Shack
B. Go to the Fortified Village
C. Go to the Cloudy Forest
D. Talk to the Patrol Man.
E. Fire at the Patrol Man.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
a

(e made me laugh)
To HBC | Gorf.

Name: j

Current Inventory:

• 1 .357 Magnum pistol (5 bullets).
  • 1 Machete.
  • 3 cans of refried beans.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You make your way to Kevin's Gun Shop. Walking along the path, you notice multiple corpses laying within the crowd. Putrid, horrible stenches lurk from the mangled bodies and flood your nose. This place has seen better days.

Upon approaching the Gun Shop you hear the man say aloud, "Better not be somebody trying to rob my gunshop. Families, passengers, nor police men will make me give up my guns and nobody will now."

Outside the shack you hear a gun being loaded. "You best not try anything stupid partner or otherwise I will be forced to protect my merchandise."

Your action?

A. Move away from the Gun Shop.
B. Talk to him while hiding.
C. Talk to him while walking into the Gun Shop.
D. Talk to him while hiding and loading your gun for safety.
E. Ready your weapon and attack.
F. Hide and say nothing.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Orboknown.

Name: Orboknown

Current Inventory:
  • Shotgun (9 shells)
  • First Aid Kit
  • 1 Syrome Vial
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You refuse to be taken into custody.

"I know your concerns about me, but I pose no threat. Taking me into custody would only waste time that could be used in preparation for the creature invasion." You implore Clement.

As you speak, you notice that Clement's face is looking impatient. "I am not asking you to give up your things, I demand you to give them up if you want to stay."

"Just get rid of yer shotgun and all will be well." Clement claims. "Without yer shotgun you pose no real threat to us."

But without your shotgun you are practically vulnerable to any threat.

Clement is dead set on getting all your weapons and any items that he knows you are carrying.

"What is it going to be partner?" Clement says in a sarcastic friendly tone.

You start to weigh your options.

H. Run away.
I. Drink the Syrome Vial.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Potassium.

Name: kantrip

Current Inventory:
  • A Hammer.
  • A Hatchet.
  • Glock (3 bullets).
  • 1 Syrome Vial
  • Rambo Knife
  • First Aid Kit
  • World War 2 Grenade
  • Survival Backpack

Slowly you make your way to the cottage and carefully see through the cottage windows, making sure not to be seen.

Note: The Cottage is only 1 floor, it has no upstairs or basement.

The house has 3 sets of windows, you look through them.

The front door window reveals a kitchen with:

• Broken kitchen chairs
  • Turned over kitchen table
  • Stove with a steaming pot on it.
  • Coffee Mug Cabinet (still in good condition surprisingly)
  • Old looking chest from the middle ages
  • Worn Door
You then move to the side window and see a living room containing:

• Ruined 1950 TV (the ancient ones)
  • Turned over bucket can (nothing seems to be inside of it)
  • Pile of large quilts in a messy fashion
  • Faded Carpet Rug
  • Two Worn Doors (better condition than the kitchen door)
After peering through the living room window, you look through the back door and notice:

• An unmade bed (nobody seems to be in it and it looks flat)
  • Closed rack of some kind (looks like a magazine one, but hard to tell)
  • Bookshelf (everything is organized and looks untouched)
  • Old bulky toy chest (it has seen better days)
Nobody seems to be inside the house, so you decide to:

A. Hide outside and wait to see if anybody goes inside the cottage.
E. Open the Barn door carefully, with weapon ready.
G. Use First Aid Kit to heal wounds.
H. Open the Cottage (Front/Back) door carefully, with weapon ready.
I. Climb through the Living Room Window and carefully search the pile of large quilts.
J. Climb through the Living Room Window.
K. Climb through the Bedroom Window.
L. Climb through the Kitchen Window.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Rajam.

Name: Sanchaz

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete
  • 20 Creature Followers

With your newly obtained Create Mob you decide to head back to the Lab.

"YUUSKA-POK!" You yell at your brethren and they start tagging closely behind.

Arriving at the original fork in the road you hear the Patrol Man scream in utter fear and disbelief.

You look at the Lab Door and stare at the Camera next to it. Waiting silently you hear a voice coming through.

"Wha....?" It is the Doctor's voice, "You have a mob?!?! My, how did you ever manage to pull that feat off?" The Doctor takes a pause then continues, "I was expecting some interesting results, but not like this; however, regardless of this new feat I cannot allow you in."

You are disappointed in what he says.

"You cannot come back in unless you finish your field experiment." The voice shuts off.

Well then, Mob Leader, what to do next?

B. Convince them to attack the Patrol Guard.
C. Send some of them to attack the Patrol Guard (around 7).
D. Convince them to accompany you to the Gun Store.
E. Convince the Creatures that the humans should not be attacked.
F. Continue living among the Creatures and learning more about their peculiar ways.
G. Attempt to burn a hole through the Lab door with your Acidic Bile and some Creatures ahead of you (around 5).
H. Attempt to burn a hole through the Lab door and walk through, leading your mob.
I. Attack the Village as a group and use your [insert weapon choice here].

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

To HBC | Gorf.

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You make your way to Kevin's Gun Shop. Walking along the path, you notice multiple corpses laying within the crowd. Putrid, horrible stenches lurk from the mangled bodies and flood your nose. This place has seen better days.

Upon approaching the Gun Shop you hear the man say aloud, "Better not be somebody trying to rob my gunshop. Families, passengers, nor police men will make me give up my guns and nobody will now."

Outside the shack you hear a gun being loaded. "You best not try anything stupid partner or otherwise I will be forced to protect my merchandise."

Your action?

B. Talk to him while hiding.
C. Talk to him while walking into the Gun Shop.
D. Talk to him while hiding and loading your gun for safety.
E. Ready your weapon and attack.
F. Hide and say nothing.
d

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To HBC | Gorf.

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete
  • 1 Syrome Vial
Edit: Forgot to add the Syrome Vial to your inventory.

"I just want to talk." you say as you carefully and quietly load your Magnum. "I want to know what happened here."

He hear him laugh in distress. "There was too many of them! They would not stop pounding at my door. There was nothing I could do."

Silence. Then you hear him walking around the shop, the wooden floor squeaking as he moves around. "Those monsters have brought nothing but pain and misery here. My shop is the only one alive because I had to shoot looters and those who wanted to 'protect their families'."

You have a bullet loaded in your Magnum at this time.

You hear bullets dropping on the floor.

"I don't know how much ammo ye got, but I got a week's worth. Enough to outlast and outpower ya."

This man seems crazy and not willing to negotiate.

Your action?

A. Stay silent and wait for him to come outside.
B. Wait for him to come outside, but hide while reading your gun.
C. Go another route.
D. Continue talking and asking questions while hiding.
E. Storm the building and fire.
F. Find another way in.

Last edited:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
To Orboknown.

Current Inventory:
  • Shotgun (9 shells)
  • First Aid Kit
  • 1 Syrome Vial

You refuse to be taken into custody.

"I know your concerns about me, but I pose no threat. Taking me into custody would only waste time that could be used in preparation for the creature invasion." You implore Clement.

As you speak, you notice that Clement's face is looking impatient. "I am not asking you to give up your things, I demand you to give them up if you want to stay."

"Just get rid of yer shotgun and all will be well." Clement claims. "Without yer shotgun you pose no real threat to us."

But without your shotgun you are practically vulnerable to any threat.

Clement is dead set on getting all your weapons and any items that he knows you are carrying.

"What is it going to be partner?" Clement says in a sarcastic friendly tone.

You start to weigh your options.

H. Run away.
I. Drink the Syrome Vial.
C

#HBC | Gorf

To HBC | Gorf.

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete
  • 1 Syrome Vial
Edit: Forgot to add the Syrome Vial to your inventory.

"I just want to talk." you say as you carefully and quietly load your Magnum. "I want to know what happened here."

He hear him laugh in distress. "There was too many of them! They would not stop pounding at my door. There was nothing I could do."

Silence. Then you hear him walking around the shop, the wooden floor squeaking as he moves around. "Those monsters have brought nothing but pain and misery here. My shop is the only one alive because I had to shoot looters and those who wanted to 'protect their families'."

You have a bullet loaded in your Magnum at this time.

You hear bullets dropping on the floor.

"I don't know how much ammo ye got, but I got a week's worth. Enough to outlast and outpower ya."

This man seems crazy and not willing to negotiate.

Your action?

A. Stay silent and wait for him to come outside.
B. Wait for him to come outside, but hide while reading your gun.
C. Go another route.
D. Continue talking and asking questions while hiding.
E. Storm the building and fire.
F. Find another way in.
d

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To HBC | Gorf.

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete
  • 1 Syrome Vial
------------------------------------------------------------------

With your gun loaded you decide to continue talking to the Gun Store Owner. "They just wanted to help their families!" You respond with disappoint in your voice.

The crazed Owner laughs. "They wanted to take me guns!" You hear him pause to spit at the floor, "A man gotsa protect his property."

You hear his footsteps getting louder as his steps closer to the front door.

"We will not last against the creatures if humans do not work together." You plead to the Owner.

"Work? Work Together?!?!" The Owner chuckles in disbelief at what you said. "If I would have given anybody one of my guns then they woulda shot me dead. Remember, when disaster strikes yer neighbors can't be trusted."

It seems this man has lost his marbles, not that you needed to have find out anyway.

You hear his foot steps creeping closer to your position.

He creeps up closer. "You know you do not stand a chance, you might as well give up. Besides. Those creatures will be back
soon and theys will be hungry.

As he gets closer you weigh your options.

A. Continue waiting until he comes around and shoot him.
B. Come out and negotiate.
C. Throw a can of refried beans at an angle to distract him.
D. Talk to him.
E. Take a risk and shoot him.
F. Wait until the creatures come.
G. Find a different way inside by sneaking silently and carefully around the building, then get the jump on him.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
To we thuggin.

Note: I forgot that you took the Gun Owner's Glock and have forgotten to add it in your inventory.

Current Inventory:

Shotgun (6 shells)Glock (5 Bullets)First Aid KitPocket Knife4 Double A batteries.1 roll of Bandages.A Scalpel.1 backpack.1 pack of grape flavored Gum.2 packs of matches with 10 matches in both.1 roll of Duct Tape.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not wanting to be caught off guard you decide the best course of action is to search every inch of the Barn.

You slowly, silently, and carefully descend to the Floor level of the Barn and scan the area.

The darkness makes it hard to see, but you can make out some sleeping bags, lanterns, and hay stacks.

All the animal stalls are empty and there is no sign of a struggle here.

Looking outside the Barn windows you notice the Mist has grow extremely thick and heavy.

Action.

A. Leave the Barn through the Window and head to the cottage.

B. Search the Table drawers for supplies.

C. Unlock the locked closet with your pocket knife.

D. Stay put where you are and wait silently.

E. Watch the Forest and the Cottage silently.

F. Get some sleep (sleep on the bottom floor of the barn).

G. Get some sleep (sleep on the top floor of the barn).

H. Grab sleeping bag and [insert secondary action here].

I. Take one the lanterns that is not broken and [insert secondary action here].

J. Drink more of your Syrome.
i. take one of the lanterns that is not broken and [stuff the sleeping bag into my bag or hold it if it doesnt fit. go back upstairs carefully knock both ladders away and sleep in the bag with the lantern near me]

#HBC | Gorf

To HBC | Gorf.

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete
  • 1 Syrome Vial
------------------------------------------------------------------

With your gun loaded you decide to continue talking to the Gun Store Owner. "They just wanted to help their families!" You respond with disappoint in your voice.

The crazed Owner laughs. "They wanted to take me guns!" You hear him pause to spit at the floor, "A man gotsa protect his property."

You hear his footsteps getting louder as his steps closer to the front door.

"We will not last against the creatures if humans do not work together." You plead to the Owner.

"Work? Work Together?!?!" The Owner chuckles in disbelief at what you said. "If I would have given anybody one of my guns then they woulda shot me dead. Remember, when disaster strikes yer neighbors can't be trusted."

It seems this man has lost his marbles, not that you needed to have find out anyway.

You hear his foot steps creeping closer to your position.

He creeps up closer. "You know you do not stand a chance, you might as well give up. Besides. Those creatures will be back
soon and theys will be hungry.

As he gets closer you weigh your options.

A. Continue waiting until he comes around and shoot him.
B. Come out and negotiate.
C. Throw a can of refried beans at an angle to distract him.
D. Talk to him.
E. Take a risk and shoot him.
F. Wait until the creatures come.
G. Find a different way inside by sneaking silently and carefully around the building, then get the jump on him.
b

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Orboknown.

Current Inventory:
  • Shotgun (9 shells)
  • First Aid Kit
  • 1 Syrome Vial

You reach for your Pocket Knife that Clement is holding, but he pulls back his hand noticing your arm moving.

"Ya want this do ya?" Clement says in a gruff and rough voice. "You do not have the choice to get it back." He pauses to clear his throat, "You gave this to me as a peace offering remember?"

Clement starts scanning the area around you both and fixes his eyes back on you.

"If you try to take back this item then you will be disrupting our peace offering and you do not want to know what we do to those who disrupt our peace offerings." You see Clement clenching his Sniper Rifle more tightly now.

It seems if you want your Pocket Knife, then you are going to need some force.

A. Accept Clement's terms
B. Refuse and reach for your Pocket Knife.
C. Shoot Clement with your shot gun.
D. Try to negotiate with Clement.
E. Get out of there.
F. Give away all your equipment.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
i. take one of the lanterns that is not broken and [stuff the sleeping bag into my bag or hold it if it doesnt fit. go back upstairs carefully knock both ladders away and sleep in the bag with the lantern near me]
To we thuggin.

Current Inventory:

Shotgun (6 shells)
First Aid Kit
Pocket Knife
4 Double A batteries.
1 roll of Bandages.
3 Cans of Sweet Corn.
A Scalpel.
Socket Wrench.
1 backpack.
1 Vial of Syrome (3/4 full).
1 pack of grape flavored Gum.
2 packs of matches with 10 matches in both.
1 roll of Duct Tape.
1 rucksack
1 Lantern.
1 Sleeping Bag.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You examine the Lanterns and see which ones are not broken. "This one looks good." You say to yourself and take it. Looking over to the sleeping bags you pick the most optimal one and climb the Barn ladder holding your equipment.

Making your way up to the second floor of the Barn you

You carefully push the metal ladder and barn ladder to the floor making sure neither of them make any noise.

It seems like nobody is getting up here now.

Looking outside the Barn windows you notice the Mist has grow extremely thick and heavy.

Ensuring that you are safe you open up the sleeping bag and pad it to make it comfortable, getting ready to sleep.

You check your newly acquired Lantern and learn that it uses two Double A batteries.

Smiling to yourself that you have survived the night you nestle yourself up nice and cozy in your warm sleeping bag.

Recalling the events that took place, you are surprised you have done so well. Eventually you fall asleep.

You periodically open your eyes every now and again to make sure nothing sneaks up on you.

After some time you are greeted by the warm sun beam and notice that it is now morning, probably around 7:30 A.M. You turn off your Lantern to conserve energy.

Looking around, you notice that nobody has tried to mess with you while you slumbered (must have been your mutated hand).

Curious about your hand you look down and notice it has not changed one bit and start to examine it closely now that you have a better light source. Your thoughts are interrupted with your stomach rumbling.

Action.

B. Stay put where you are and wait silently.
C. Watch the Forest and the Cottage silently.
D. Eat some of your food.
E. Drink some more of the Syrome Vial.
F. Wait to see if your hand will return to normal.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To HBC | Gorf.

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete
  • 1 Syrome Vial

You come out of your hiding position and try to negotiate with the crazed Gun Store Owner.

"Look." You present to him, "There is no need for us to be doing this." You point to look at the Forest and the glowing white eyes within it. "Those are our enemies and if we do not team up we will not survive."

The man holds his gun up to you. "SHUT UP!" He screams in rage. "YOU are just TRYING to get me to trust you so you can KILL ME LATER!"

He seems to be dead set on this mindset.

"Will you listen for once?!?!" You instigate your point to him.

You hear him **** his gun. "No! You listen here boy! I am not going to die to some worthless punk like you and no amount of fancy words is going to convince me otherwise."

"NOW DIE!" You hear him scream as he points his gun at you.

This does not look good.

A. Take a risk and try to out shoot him cowboy style.
B. Wait until the creatures come.
C. Duck and attack him with your Machete.
D. Duck and shoot him with your Magnum Pistol.
E. Attempt to Run away.
F. Try to find cover and hide behind it.

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

To HBC | Gorf.

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete
  • 1 Syrome Vial

You come out of your hiding position and try to negotiate with the crazed Gun Store Owner.

"Look." You present to him, "There is no need for us to be doing this." You point to look at the Forest and the glowing white eyes within it. "Those are our enemies and if we do not team up we will not survive."

The man holds his gun up to you. "SHUT UP!" He screams in rage. "YOU are just TRYING to get me to trust you so you can KILL ME LATER!"

He seems to be dead set on this mindset.

"Will you listen for once?!?!" You instigate your point to him.

You hear him **** his gun. "No! You listen here boy! I am not going to die to some worthless punk like you and no amount of fancy words is going to convince me otherwise."

"NOW DIE!" You hear him scream as he points his gun at you.

This does not look good.

A. Take a risk and try to out shoot him cowboy style.
B. Wait until the creatures come.
C. Duck and attack him with your Machete.
D. Duck and shoot him with your Magnum Pistol.
E. Attempt to Run away.
F. Try to find cover and hide behind it.
(j is a girl)

b

Maven89

Smash Master
To Maven89.

Current Inventory:

• Shotgun (9 shells)
  • First Aid Kit
  • Pocket Knife
  • 1 Syrome Vial
  • 1 Grape Flavored Gum Pack
  • 2 Packs of Matches (10 matches in each)
  • 1 Roll of Duct Tape
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something could be valuable in that locked closet. You take your pocket knife and attempt to pick the closet lock.

After around 3 failed attempts you manage to unlock it with your cork screw.

Open the closet you notice a rucksack and checking the contents you find:

1 pack of grape flavored Gum.
2 packs of matches with 10 matches in both.
1 roll of Duct Tape.

After grabbing the items you look around the Barn.

What to do.

B. Search the Table drawers for supplies.
C. Stay put where you are and wait silently.
D. Watch the Forest and the Cottage silently.
E. Get some sleep.
F. Chew a piece of grape flavored gum.

b .

Orboknown

Smash Hero
To Orboknown.

Current Inventory:
  • Shotgun (9 shells)
  • First Aid Kit
  • 1 Syrome Vial

You reach for your Pocket Knife that Clement is holding, but he pulls back his hand noticing your arm moving.

"Ya want this do ya?" Clement says in a gruff and rough voice. "You do not have the choice to get it back." He pauses to clear his throat, "You gave this to me as a peace offering remember?"

Clement starts scanning the area around you both and fixes his eyes back on you.

"If you try to take back this item then you will be disrupting our peace offering and you do not want to know what we do to those who disrupt our peace offerings." You see Clement clenching his Sniper Rifle more tightly now.

It seems if you want your Pocket Knife, then you are going to need some force.

A. Accept Clement's terms
B. Refuse and reach for your Pocket Knife.
C. Shoot Clement with your shot gun.
D. Try to negotiate with Clement.
E. Get out of there.
F. Give away all your equipment.
E

Rajam

Smash Champion
To Rajam.

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete
  • 20 Creature Followers

With your newly obtained Create Mob you decide to head back to the Lab.

"YUUSKA-POK!" You yell at your brethren and they start tagging closely behind.

Arriving at the original fork in the road you hear the Patrol Man scream in utter fear and disbelief.

You look at the Lab Door and stare at the Camera next to it. Waiting silently you hear a voice coming through.

"Wha....?" It is the Doctor's voice, "You have a mob?!?! My, how did you ever manage to pull that feat off?" The Doctor takes a pause then continues, "I was expecting some interesting results, but not like this; however, regardless of this new feat I cannot allow you in."

You are disappointed in what he says.

"You cannot come back in unless you finish your field experiment." The voice shuts off.

Well then, Mob Leader, what to do next?

B. Convince them to attack the Patrol Guard.
C. Send some of them to attack the Patrol Guard (around 7).
D. Convince them to accompany you to the Gun Store.
E. Convince the Creatures that the humans should not be attacked.
F. Continue living among the Creatures and learning more about their peculiar ways.
G. Attempt to burn a hole through the Lab door with your Acidic Bile and some Creatures ahead of you (around 5).
H. Attempt to burn a hole through the Lab door and walk through, leading your mob.
I. Attack the Village as a group and use your [insert weapon choice here].
D

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
(j is a girl)

b
To HBC | Gorf.

Sorry about that....

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete
  • 1 Syrome Vial

Not wanting to waste any ammo or items, you decide to wait for the Creatures to come.

"DIE!" The Owner screams in blood lust. *BANG!*

Something whizzes past your right ear making your heart skip a beat. (You have lost your hearing in your right ear)

The Gun Owner must have been too wound up to make a direct hit.

And immediately after the shot you hear it.

*AUGHGU!* A howling and nightmarish scream comes from the Forest.

THE CREATURES HAVE ARRIVED!

The Gun Owner notices them and starts firing, but runs out of bullets and in a panic he falls to the ground.

The yellow eyes are looking beyond the gate of the gun store, the gunshot must have drawn them here.

You cannot make out how many of them are there and it is quickly getting dark as mists starts crowding around you.

Action.

A. Take the Gun Owner's gun and run inside.
B. Start firing at the Creatures.
C. Run inside the Gun store.
D. Take the Gun owner's gun and run inside the store, barricading the door behind you.
E. Run off of a different path.
F. Inject the syrome into your blood stream.
G. Shoot the Gun Owner in the leg and leave him to die and [select secondary option here].
H. Help the Gun Owner into the Store.
I. Shoot the Gun Owner in the head and leave him to die and [select secondary option here].

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Maven89.

Name: Gorf

Current Inventory:

• Shotgun (9 shells)
  • First Aid Kit
  • Pocket Knife
  • 1 Syrome Vial
  • 1 Roll of Duct Tape
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You search the Desktop drawers for some supplies and find.....some old documents that look a little faded.

Close inspection on the documents spells out a small sentence: "We ar never ing to ive out at rome"

Hmmm? What could it mean?

The Mist outside starts moving rapidly outside, making it hard to see the floor in front of the Barn.

What to do next.

D. Get some sleep.
E. Chew a piece of grape flavored gum.
F. Examine the paper to determine what it means.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Orboknown.

Current Inventory:
  • Shotgun (9 shells)
  • First Aid Kit
  • 1 Syrome Vial

Seeing that Clement does not agree with your negotiations, you decide to leave.

"Where do you think you are going?" Clement says to your back.

"I am leaving." You say, "I will not force you to change your rules, but I will not come here again. Let me leave in peace."

"Why should I let an ally of the doctor leave?" Clement shouts at you pulling his gun up to his chest.

Seeing what he is preparing to do, you remove the cartridge from his rifle and throw it over the fence.

"What the?" Clement shouts as you make a mad dash away from the village.

You hear the Clement yelling at the people in the village to hunt you down.

The sounds of the Village gate opening screeches into the night as you hear the villagers screaming after you, thirsty for your blood.

You eventually arrive at the crossroads in front of the laboratory.

The door is locked and the doctor will not respond when you try to bang on it.

The villagers are coming over the hill, getting closer by the second.

You scan the horizon for a way out.

You notice the Gun Store and the Forest with the creatures eyes.

Luring the villagers to the creatures could work in your favor and let you run past the creatures as the villagers distract them.

Action.

A. Run towards the Gun Store.
B. Run for the Forest, baiting the villagers for the creatures.
C. Run past the creatures in the forest.
D. Use your shotgun on the villagers.
E. Use your syrome.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Rajam.

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete
  • 20 Creature Followers

Figuring that staying at the Lab Door would be a waste time you command your posse to move towards the Gun Store.

You make your way to Kevin's Gun Shop. Walking along the path, you notice multiple corpses laying on the crowd. Putrid, horrible stenches lurk from the mangled bodies and flood your nose. This place has seen better days.

Your Creature brethren seem to like the horrific stench.

Upon approaching the Gun Shop you hear the man say aloud, "Better not be somebody trying to rob my gunshop. Families, passengers, nor police men will make me give up my guns and nobod-." He cuts off his sentence and stares out the window.

"HOLY ****!" You hear the Gun Owner scream. Sounds like he **** his pants.

Outside the shack you hear a gun being loaded. "Creatures or no creatures, my Assault Rifle will take care of you!" He says in a fake smug voice. "I have 30 bullets in here and I am not afraid to use them!"

You hear him stomp the ground at his feet, showing his courage to fight. "Come at me ya ********!" He screams.

Taking him down may be tricky, since he has the terrain and weapon advantage.

Looking around the outside of the Gun Store you notice a rear entry way that you could sneak some Creatures through.

You could also use some Creatures as shields against his ammo, but that would deplete your power.

Your weapons could come in handy as you get ready to shoot and send some creatures in as a distraction.

What do you propose to do?

B. Send some Creatures through the rear entrance as a distraction and shoot him with your .357 Smith and Wessen Magnum Pistol (5 bullets)
C. Project Acidic Vile on the side of the shop and send your troops in.
D. Use your Creatures as meat shields and storm the building using [weapon of choice goes here].
E. Go a different way.
F. Hide and wait for him to come outside.
G. Drink the rest of your Syrome Vial.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Update: Whenever you want to make an action that is not a part of the options, do so by putting ' > ' at the beginning of your desired actions.

Maven89

Smash Master
To Maven89.

Current Inventory:

• Shotgun (9 shells)
  • First Aid Kit
  • Pocket Knife
  • 1 Syrome Vial
  • 1 Roll of Duct Tape

You search the Desktop drawers for some supplies and find.....some old documents that look a little faded.

Close inspection on the documents spells out a small sentence: "We ar never ing to ive out at rome"

Hmmm? What could it mean?

The Mist outside starts moving rapidly outside, making it hard to see the floor in front of the Barn.

What to do next.

D. Get some sleep.
E. Chew a piece of grape flavored gum.
F. Examine the paper to determine what it means.

F .

Kantrip

Kantplay
To Potassium.

Current Inventory:
  • A Hammer.
  • A Hatchet.
  • Glock (3 bullets).
  • 1 Syrome Vial
  • Rambo Knife
  • First Aid Kit
  • World War 2 Grenade
  • Survival Backpack

Slowly you make your way to the cottage and carefully see through the cottage windows, making sure not to be seen.

Note: The Cottage is only 1 floor, it has no upstairs or basement.

The house has 3 sets of windows, you look through them.

The front door window reveals a kitchen with:

• Broken kitchen chairs
  • Turned over kitchen table
  • Stove with a steaming pot on it.
  • Coffee Mug Cabinet (still in good condition surprisingly)
  • Old looking chest from the middle ages
  • Worn Door
You then move to the side window and see a living room containing:

• Ruined 1950 TV (the ancient ones)
  • Turned over bucket can (nothing seems to be inside of it)
  • Pile of large quilts in a messy fashion
  • Faded Carpet Rug
  • Two Worn Doors (better condition than the kitchen door)
After peering through the living room window, you look through the back door and notice:

• An unmade bed (nobody seems to be in it and it looks flat)
  • Closed rack of some kind (looks like a magazine one, but hard to tell)
  • Bookshelf (everything is organized and looks untouched)
  • Old bulky toy chest (it has seen better days)
Nobody seems to be inside the house, so you decide to:

A. Hide outside and wait to see if anybody goes inside the cottage.
E. Open the Barn door carefully, with weapon ready.
G. Use First Aid Kit to heal wounds.
H. Open the Cottage (Front/Back) door carefully, with weapon ready.
I. Climb through the Living Room Window and carefully search the pile of large quilts.
J. Climb through the Living Room Window.
K. Climb through the Bedroom Window.
L. Climb through the Kitchen Window.
H (back)

Rajam

Smash Champion
To Rajam.

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete
  • 20 Creature Followers

Figuring that staying at the Lab Door would be a waste time you command your posse to move towards the Gun Store.

You make your way to Kevin's Gun Shop. Walking along the path, you notice multiple corpses laying on the crowd. Putrid, horrible stenches lurk from the mangled bodies and flood your nose. This place has seen better days.

Your Creature brethren seem to like the horrific stench.

Upon approaching the Gun Shop you hear the man say aloud, "Better not be somebody trying to rob my gunshop. Families, passengers, nor police men will make me give up my guns and nobod-." He cuts off his sentence and stares out the window.

"HOLY ****!" You hear the Gun Owner scream. Sounds like he **** his pants.

Outside the shack you hear a gun being loaded. "Creatures or no creatures, my Assault Rifle will take care of you!" He says in a fake smug voice. "I have 30 bullets in here and I am not afraid to use them!"

You hear him stomp the ground at his feet, showing his courage to fight. "Come at me ya *******s!" He screams.

Taking him down may be tricky, since he has the terrain and weapon advantage.

Looking around the outside of the Gun Store you notice a rear entry way that you could sneak some Creatures through.

You could also use some Creatures as shields against his ammo, but that would deplete your power.

Your weapons could come in handy as you get ready to shoot and send some creatures in as a distraction.

What do you propose to do?

B. Send some Creatures through the rear entrance as a distraction and shoot him with your .357 Smith and Wessen Magnum Pistol (5 bullets)
C. Project Acidic Vile on the side of the shop and send your troops in.
D. Use your Creatures as meat shields and storm the building using [weapon of choice goes here].
E. Go a different way.
F. Hide and wait for him to come outside.
G. Drink the rest of your Syrome Vial.
B

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Maven89.

Current Inventory:

• Shotgun (9 shells)
  • First Aid Kit
  • Pocket Knife
  • 1 Syrome Vial
  • 1 Roll of Duct Tape

You take a closer look at the paper and try to make out what it says.

After some time you fully understand what it means. "We cannot live without that syrome." Syrome? Is it talking about the syrome the Doctor offered you?

Pondering some more about the subject you decide your next course of action should be:

B. Investigate the bottom of the Barn carefully.
C. Stay put where you are and wait silently.
D. Watch the Forest and the Cottage silently.
E. Get some sleep.
F. Chew a piece of grape flavored gum.
G. Look at your vial of the Syrome and examine it closely [only possible if you have the syrome].

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Potassium.

Current Inventory:
  • A Hammer.
  • A Hatchet.
  • Glock (3 bullets).
  • 1 Syrome Vial
  • Rambo Knife
  • First Aid Kit
  • World War 2 Grenade
  • Survival Backpack
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You decide to enter through the back door cautiously with your weapon at the ready.

Hand on the door you push it ever so slightly as it creeks open.

Going inside you notice that nobody is home and this cottage is completely deserted.

Looking around shows nothing, but bland things.

What do you do now?

A. Walk through the door into the Living Room.
B. Attempt to open the Closed Rack.
C. Examine the Bookshelf books.
D. Open the toy chest cautiously.
E. Make up the bed.
F. Look under the bed.
G. Leave the Cottage and head for the Barn, entering using the Ladder.
H. Leave the Cottage and head for the Barn, going through the front door.
I. Wait silently.

Kantrip

Kantplay
To Potassium.

Current Inventory:
  • A Hammer.
  • A Hatchet.
  • Glock (3 bullets).
  • 1 Syrome Vial
  • Rambo Knife
  • First Aid Kit
  • World War 2 Grenade
  • Survival Backpack
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You decide to enter through the back door cautiously with your weapon at the ready.

Hand on the door you push it ever so slightly as it creeks open.

Going inside you notice that nobody is home and this cottage is completely deserted.

Looking around shows nothing, but bland things.

What do you do now?

A. Walk through the door into the Living Room.
B. Attempt to open the Closed Rack.
C. Examine the Bookshelf books.
D. Open the toy chest cautiously.
E. Make up the bed.
F. Look under the bed.
G. Leave the Cottage and head for the Barn, entering using the Ladder.
H. Leave the Cottage and head for the Barn, going through the front door.
I. Wait silently.
F

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
To Rajam.

Current Inventory:

• 1 Machete
  • 15 Creature Followers

A distraction would give you the upper hand.

"SKOOSKA-POLI!" You scream at your followers to sneak in through the rear exit.

5 of the Creatures start heading towards the rear exit as you load your Magnum Pistol.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" You hear the Gun Store Owner yelp.

That is your cue and you make your way towards the front of the shop, Smith and Wessen ready.

As you dash to the entrance you hear some shoots going off.

*BANG!* *BANG!* 5 of your Creatures have dropped dead.

"Do you cretins want some more?!?!?" Screams the Gun Store Owner holding his gun in victory.

*BANG!*

You shoot him in the back of his head killing him instantly.

His body slumps to the floor.

You take a look at the gun the gun owner was using. A high quality Assault Rifle. The gun has 15 bullets in it.

You look around the store.

To your right is a knife display. You see a Rambo knife displayed in the case.

You notice some stairs heading up. They look pretty crooked and blood trails up the stairs.

In the corner of your eye is a set of stairs that head down to what looks like a cellar.

Action.

A. Head upstairs after grabbing both rifle and knife.
B. Grab the knife and head into the cellar.
C. Grab the knife and head upstairs.
D. Grab the assault rifle and head into the cellar.
E. Grab the assault rifle and head upstairs.
F. Head into the cellar after grabbing both rifle and knife.
G. Head upstairs.
H. Head into the cellar.
I. Grab both rifle and knife and wait where you are.

Top Bottom