• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CROSSFIRE 3 (Atl North Brawl APEX2014 Qualifier)

Did you guys enjoy CROSSFIRE3?

• YES! YES! YES!

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • NO! NO! NO!

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I could care less about the respect you have for me as a person, who the **** are you in my life besides a kid who I end up seeing at video game tournaments every weekend? stop acting as if your opinion has any kind of value to my life, you literally aint ****.

My secondary Wario couldn't beat M2K but Nairo/Nakat's mains could? okay you got me there? i guess? lol

Are you done yet? or are you gonna keep posting till you get the last word *****

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hes not gonna fight you vinnie. he is brawl nerd like you. the most that will happen is you guys will meet up and compare pokemon cards.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Welcome aboard. If you're watching this video, then let me be the first to say Congratulations! You've recently been hired in the Krusty Krab and this is your first official day of training. Can I make a Krabby Patty now? Oh no, you've got a lot to learn before you're ready to make a Krabby Patty. As you can see by this graph...
ahem...Graph. You have been employed in one of the most successful restaurants in Bikini Bottom. But it got that way over night...because the store closes at 6:00. No, the story of the Krusty Krab is the story of one man's hard work, perserverance, vision, determination and sweat. But mostly his sweat. From Humble Beginnings. You may think that Mr. Eugene H. Krabs, owner and founder of Krusty Krab Inc., has always been the financial wizard he is today. And you're right! After the war, Krabs stayed secluded in a deep depression that seemed endless. But then his luck changed when he acquired a bankrupt retirement home and with a few minor alterations, the Krusty Krab was born. Sounds like a lot of...: Hoopla! Sounds like a lot of... Hoopla! Sounds like a...
Hoopla! Hoopla! Sounds like a lot of hoopla to make over a little Krabby Patty right? hahaha WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Krusty Krab today. To keep up with today's demanding customers, no expense has been spared to acquire all the latest achievements in fast-food technology. This here's an advanced patty-control mechanism. Here you can see our automated money-handling system. Don't touch! These are high-quality beverage temperature devices. Imported.This heres a prototype liquid transfer machine. And most importantly, You get your state-of-the-art condiment-disposal units. Now, are you gonna buy something or just stand there cause there's a standing fee.
All of this modernization seems a little overwhelming, doesn't it? Well luckily for you, Mr. Krabs fear of robot overlords keeps the balance of technology in check. But if modernization is the heart of the Krusty Krab, then employees are the liver and gallbladder. Let's see if you got what it takes. Hmmm, poised, confident, and a smile that says, "Hello world! May I take your order?" You've got the makings of a good employee, Mr. SquarePants! But for every good employee, there is one who is not so good. Let's see, inattentive, impatient, a glazed look in the eyes. Look carefully at the "I Really Wish I Weren't Here Right Now!" button. There's a name for employees like this, but we'll call him Squidward. I'm getting paid overtime for this, right Mr. Krabs?
Sorry, can't hear you!
Training.
Does this mean I get to make a Krabby Patty now? No, you can't make a Krabby Patty without understanding the phrase POOP. POOP?
Once you understand POOP, you'll understand your place at the Krusty Krab. But what does POOP mean? It's actually a carefully organized code. Watch closely. People Order Our Patties. Ah, POOP! Looks like Mr. SquarePants understands POOP.] Here's a typical customer. I wonder what he wants. Well, if we just remember POOP, we can figure it out.
Id like to order- Do you think he wants to order: A: A sofa, B: An expensive haircut, or C: A patty? One patty please.
: Ah, POOP! You never let us down! Now that you understand POOP, I bet you think you're ready to make a Krabby Patty.
Krabby Patty! Ha-ha! Not so fast, Eager McBeaver. We haven't even talked about Personal Hygiene. Every employee at the Krusty Krab must comply with a strict set of personal hygiene guidelines. OK, Mr. SquarePants, are you ready to prepare for your shift? A good employee always washes himself thoroughly. Be sure to get under those fingernails. And don't forget about the knuckles. And make sure those palms are squeaky clean. All right, let's see those hands Now that's thorough! After making sure your boots are polished, your nose is clear of any blemishes or boils, and your hair is neat and tidy, you are ready to start the day. Now lets see how Squidward prepares for his shift. Remember, no employee wants to be a Squidward! Now that you're clean and hygienic, I bet you think you're ready to make that Krabby Patty.
I'm ready! I'm ready!! I'm ready!!!!!!
Whoa there! We have a few more topics to cover first. Your Work Station. It's important to keep your area tidy and free of droppings. But a clean workstation is only part of the job. To make the vision in your head a reality, you'll need supplies. And a good employee always keeps his supplies well-organized. Very nice Mr. SquarePants, not a pickle out of place. Now let's see how Squidward keeps his work station.
Don't worry Squidward, Mr. SquarePants can cover for you. Now that your workstation is up and running, perhaps you think you're ready to make the world-famous Krabby Patty. Calm down. There's plenty of time left. We have to make sure you're ready for the psychological aspect of the job. Interfacing with your Boss.
Mr. Krabs, can I have a raise? No.
Good job, Mr. SquarePants!
Can I make a Krabby Patty now... Now we go from behind the scenes to the front lines, where we'll examine the most important aspect of the industry, the customer. Or as we like to say, the Krustomer. Who said that? Are you a ghost? Like precious, precious blood in an animal, the customer is what makes the Krusty Krab strong and alive. Squidward, your ceiling is talking to me!
Are you going to order something or just make friends with the paneling? Uhh... I'll have an uhh... uhh... uhh... ah... Huh? What's that? Patrick, go be stupid somewhere else. Ah-ah-ah, Squidward, remember what Mr. Krabs says. The money is always right!
The ceiling is right Squidward, you're not a very good employee. Fine. May I please take your order? Uhh... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... We'll check up on these two later. Right now, it's important that we discuss an emergency situation! Like the lost gold of Atlantis, many consider the Krabby Patty to be a treasure. And as with every treasure, there's a thief ready to steal it. So it's up to you to be the watchful eyes of... What's this? It's Mr. Krabs business rival, Plankton!
Eat my microscopic dust, Krabs! Your secret formula is finally mine!
He's stealing the formula! What are you going to do, Mr. SquarePants? You'll never catch me, Krabs, not after I switch into maximum overdrive! Hi-ya! I knew I should have gotten the turbo. Hear me Krabs! You'll take this Krabby Patty from me when you pry it from my cold, dead...
And so, another emergency is avoided, thanks to Mr. SquarePants. Let's check in on Squidward again. Psst, Squidward. Huh?
Just remember POOP. Patrick, if I could make a suggestion. Why don't you just order a Krabby Patty? Great idea, Squidward! One Krabby Patty, please.
Will that be for here or to go? UHHHHHHHHHHHHH Hang in there Squidward, it's all part of the job. Now that you've learned the basics of your training, it's time for the moment you've been waiting for. BUMDATEDUM TATTYDEE DUM, TATTILY TATTILY TATTILY ADUNN DA DUMMMMM. Preparing the Krabby Patty! At the center of every great dynasty is the crown jewel that keeps it alive and bribing. For the Krusty Krab, this is the Krabby Patty. And now you, the humble employee off the street, the all-too-necessary human resource that keeps this business afloat, will learn the sacred and dark secrets of how to prepare, with your very own hands... the sumptuousness, lip-moistening, spine-tingling, heart-stopping pleasure center that is a Krabby Patty! Are you ready? Are you sure?Ok! The secret formula i-...

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
TO ANSWER YOUR POLL NO I DID NOT LIKE IT AT ALL 0/10 WOULD NOT...

ah **** i cant even do that. im just mad i couldnt go to a tournament where crusade was at and also i love tristate smash :(

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Welcome aboard. If you're watching this video, then let me be the first to say Congratulations! You've recently been hired in the Krusty Krab and this is your first official day of training. Can I make a Krabby Patty now? Oh no, you've got a lot to learn before you're ready to make a Krabby Patty. As you can see by this graph...
ahem...Graph. You have been employed in one of the most successful restaurants in Bikini Bottom. But it got that way over night...because the store closes at 6:00. No, the story of the Krusty Krab is the story of one man's hard work, perserverance, vision, determination and sweat. But mostly his sweat. From Humble Beginnings. You may think that Mr. Eugene H. Krabs, owner and founder of Krusty Krab Inc., has always been the financial wizard he is today. And you're right! After the war, Krabs stayed secluded in a deep depression that seemed endless. But then his luck changed when he acquired a bankrupt retirement home and with a few minor alterations, the Krusty Krab was born. Sounds like a lot of...: Hoopla! Sounds like a lot of... Hoopla! Sounds like a...
Hoopla! Hoopla! Sounds like a lot of hoopla to make over a little Krabby Patty right? hahaha WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Krusty Krab today. To keep up with today's demanding customers, no expense has been spared to acquire all the latest achievements in fast-food technology. This here's an advanced patty-control mechanism. Here you can see our automated money-handling system. Don't touch! These are high-quality beverage temperature devices. Imported.This heres a prototype liquid transfer machine. And most importantly, You get your state-of-the-art condiment-disposal units. Now, are you gonna buy something or just stand there cause there's a standing fee.
All of this modernization seems a little overwhelming, doesn't it? Well luckily for you, Mr. Krabs fear of robot overlords keeps the balance of technology in check. But if modernization is the heart of the Krusty Krab, then employees are the liver and gallbladder. Let's see if you got what it takes. Hmmm, poised, confident, and a smile that says, "Hello world! May I take your order?" You've got the makings of a good employee, Mr. SquarePants! But for every good employee, there is one who is not so good. Let's see, inattentive, impatient, a glazed look in the eyes. Look carefully at the "I Really Wish I Weren't Here Right Now!" button. There's a name for employees like this, but we'll call him Squidward. I'm getting paid overtime for this, right Mr. Krabs?
Sorry, can't hear you!
Training.
Does this mean I get to make a Krabby Patty now? No, you can't make a Krabby Patty without understanding the phrase POOP. POOP?
Once you understand POOP, you'll understand your place at the Krusty Krab. But what does POOP mean? It's actually a carefully organized code. Watch closely. People Order Our Patties. Ah, POOP! Looks like Mr. SquarePants understands POOP.] Here's a typical customer. I wonder what he wants. Well, if we just remember POOP, we can figure it out.
Id like to order- Do you think he wants to order: A: A sofa, B: An expensive haircut, or C: A patty? One patty please.
: Ah, POOP! You never let us down! Now that you understand POOP, I bet you think you're ready to make a Krabby Patty.
Krabby Patty! Ha-ha! Not so fast, Eager McBeaver. We haven't even talked about Personal Hygiene. Every employee at the Krusty Krab must comply with a strict set of personal hygiene guidelines. OK, Mr. SquarePants, are you ready to prepare for your shift? A good employee always washes himself thoroughly. Be sure to get under those fingernails. And don't forget about the knuckles. And make sure those palms are squeaky clean. All right, let's see those hands Now that's thorough! After making sure your boots are polished, your nose is clear of any blemishes or boils, and your hair is neat and tidy, you are ready to start the day. Now lets see how Squidward prepares for his shift. Remember, no employee wants to be a Squidward! Now that you're clean and hygienic, I bet you think you're ready to make that Krabby Patty.
Whoa there! We have a few more topics to cover first. Your Work Station. It's important to keep your area tidy and free of droppings. But a clean workstation is only part of the job. To make the vision in your head a reality, you'll need supplies. And a good employee always keeps his supplies well-organized. Very nice Mr. SquarePants, not a pickle out of place. Now let's see how Squidward keeps his work station.
Don't worry Squidward, Mr. SquarePants can cover for you. Now that your workstation is up and running, perhaps you think you're ready to make the world-famous Krabby Patty. Calm down. There's plenty of time left. We have to make sure you're ready for the psychological aspect of the job. Interfacing with your Boss.
Can I make a Krabby Patty now... Now we go from behind the scenes to the front lines, where we'll examine the most important aspect of the industry, the customer. Or as we like to say, the Krustomer. Who said that? Are you a ghost? Like precious, precious blood in an animal, the customer is what makes the Krusty Krab strong and alive. Squidward, your ceiling is talking to me!
Are you going to order something or just make friends with the paneling? Uhh... I'll have an uhh... uhh... uhh... ah... Huh? What's that? Patrick, go be stupid somewhere else. Ah-ah-ah, Squidward, remember what Mr. Krabs says. The money is always right!
The ceiling is right Squidward, you're not a very good employee. Fine. May I please take your order? Uhh... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... We'll check up on these two later. Right now, it's important that we discuss an emergency situation! Like the lost gold of Atlantis, many consider the Krabby Patty to be a treasure. And as with every treasure, there's a thief ready to steal it. So it's up to you to be the watchful eyes of... What's this? It's Mr. Krabs business rival, Plankton!
He's stealing the formula! What are you going to do, Mr. SquarePants? You'll never catch me, Krabs, not after I switch into maximum overdrive! Hi-ya! I knew I should have gotten the turbo. Hear me Krabs! You'll take this Krabby Patty from me when you pry it from my cold, dead...
And so, another emergency is avoided, thanks to Mr. SquarePants. Let's check in on Squidward again. Psst, Squidward. Huh?
Just remember POOP. Patrick, if I could make a suggestion. Why don't you just order a Krabby Patty? Great idea, Squidward! One Krabby Patty, please.
Will that be for here or to go? UHHHHHHHHHHHHH Hang in there Squidward, it's all part of the job. Now that you've learned the basics of your training, it's time for the moment you've been waiting for. BUMDATEDUM TATTYDEE DUM, TATTILY TATTILY TATTILY ADUNN DA DUMMMMM. Preparing the Krabby Patty! At the center of every great dynasty is the crown jewel that keeps it alive and bribing. For the Krusty Krab, this is the Krabby Patty. And now you, the humble employee off the street, the all-too-necessary human resource that keeps this business afloat, will learn the sacred and dark secrets of how to prepare, with your very own hands... the sumptuousness, lip-moistening, spine-tingling, heart-stopping pleasure center that is a Krabby Patty! Are you ready? Are you sure?Ok! The secret formula i-...
wow i never would have guessed bloodcross is a A+++++ fanfic writer

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Keep the posts about Crossfire, and Anti/Vinnie, keep the drama out of here, please.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ggs everyone in Brawl/PM, thanks for showing me love once again to my friends on the EC, makes all the traveling and sacrifices worth it in the end.

also follow me @ThePhenomenalEE

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Sorry, can't hear you!
Training.

Sorry, can't hear you!
Training.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
hey I mean you're complaining about this but I had to drive 2+ hours to an apex qualifier last year and was supposed to get seeding points from my placing. and then I never even got the seeding points. you *live* literally in the same state as your tourneys. pssh

Top Bottom