• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

...........*cricket chirp*.........................

Velox

Smash Ace
man, this such a wasteland.. anyway..

Anybody else think it's odd that they were actually able to make Yoshi worse in Brawl? I would have thought he could have only gone up, amazing!

duals

Smash Journeyman
Im so glad i stumbled upon this thread.... I laughed so hard....

this thread is such a win.....

rhan

Smash Hero
Anybody else think it's odd that they were actually able to make Yoshi worse in Brawl? I would have thought he could have only gone up, amazing!
Every original smash character that moved over to Brawl sucks. :/

inb4lock.

Velox

Smash Ace
What, 10 posts? I don't believe it.

I started playing melee again and had forgotten just how hard it is to play this beast. Like, if you're off at all you'll get gimped to hell and back. Plus you have like.. nearly 0 tech skill advantages with Yoshi. Yoshi's hard to play cause you don't have reeedicuously dominant moves, like SHFFL n-air with Fox, dash dance pivot grab with Marth, etc. Unless you like play Yoshi exclusively, if you stop playing melee for a while I've decided that Yoshi is the least like riding a bike. With Marth, I picked him back up easily, but Yoshi, nah, he's taking work..

Park0o

Smash Ace
What, 10 posts? I don't believe it.

I started playing melee again and had forgotten just how hard it is to play this beast. Like, if you're off at all you'll get gimped to hell and back. Plus you have like.. nearly 0 tech skill advantages with Yoshi. Yoshi's hard to play cause you don't have reeedicuously dominant moves, like SHFFL n-air with Fox, dash dance pivot grab with Marth, etc. Unless you like play Yoshi exclusively, if you stop playing melee for a while I've decided that Yoshi is the least like riding a bike. With Marth, I picked him back up easily, but Yoshi, nah, he's taking work..
DUDE<E

hehe yep

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Yoshi is hella good. i don't know what you guys are talking about. And according to Park, Yoshi counters DK. ;). He's beaten me before, so it must be true...lol

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
:yoshi: Snap, people still post here. How about that, haha.
lol. DK threads haven't been getting too much attention either. My thread is the biggest one on there and it only has 341 posts on it...well...guess thats really good compared to this one...lol, but still sux in comparison to fox/falcon/marth/sheik threads. Maybe you guys should all just pick up DK instead. lol.

Velox

Smash Ace
lol, what? dude, Marth ***** absolutely everyone, you come on

HE IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE FREAKING GAME for the last time jezzz

Velox

Smash Ace
try azen's

or m2k's

(without DK, but maybe with him too, DK is good (relatively) against Marth, the joke's most certainly not on me)

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
WHAT!!! WOooo theres sitll yoshis that post. Awsome. Big shout out to Shiri, how you've been man. Anyway yeah um i love the grab game yoshi has in brawl. But i hate the lack of kill options and i hate how they dumb down the eggs. I was like grr i can't punt eggs behind the back anymore. But i can't complain too much since i never really got deep into brawl. O an i hate how brawl's physics took away down smash.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Yo things are great over here man. I've just started back getting into melee again for tournies. My secondary Falco is getting a lot sharper. and yoshi is getting back in shape lol. This time around im going to try and be alot more aggresive all or nothing type, but with still good ground defense. Im in my sophmore year of college and after the summer i should be able to transfer to VCU in richmond VA to study biomedical engineering. Im also in a great long term/long distance relationship with Brianna. Who believe it or not i met through my smash vids on youtube like 2 years ago. Wooot thank u God. this ish was random as heck. but we've been dating for 5months and I'll be seeing her again very soon. But yeah things are mighty swell.

So what's new with you? oh and any tips for practicng aggresive movements and combos is greatly appreciated. Right now i just practice my wavedashing. platform dashing and the whole djc nair to a grab at low percentages. I do it mostly with control stick. but im learning buttons as well.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Brawl Yoshi is better then Melee Yoshi, Brawl haters never have a clue about the game lol.

64 Yoshi>>>>>Melee and Brawl Yoshi x10 eggs and a dino sandwich.

Top Bottom