• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crew Battles: Let Challenges Commence!

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Needless to say I'm not worried at all.

...not like I ever am. After I basically quit playing Pokemon outside of tournaments, I really calmed down. It made me a lot more of a consistent player than I used to be. A lot better too.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
why worry?

this is just for fun.

Edit: I'm gonna make a team for every tier sometime soon, i've hit a nice pocket of free time today :)

get at calm mind ho-oh.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Either works.

Test1234567890
Test1234567890
Test1234567890
Test1234567890
Test1234567890
Test1234567890
Test1234567890
Test1234567890
Test1234567890
Test1234567890

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
**** how I hate the lack of confidence this team gets.

I'm ready at any time, just go ask the rest of my team members what time

Tacel

Smash Lord
I have my Ubers team for Pokémon Online only, any I have been having trouble getting it to work correctly.
It's either one of two ways:
1. I can't connect to any servers.
2. I can connect to servers, but everything is in French. I can change the language, but it makes me reset Pokémon Online to do so, which I can't do because it never fully installs.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I have my Ubers team for Pokémon Online only, any I have been having trouble getting it to work correctly.
It's either one of two ways:
1. I can't connect to any servers.
2. I can connect to servers, but everything is in French. I can change the language, but it makes me reset Pokémon Online to do so, which I can't do because it never fully installs.
After I figure it all out, I'll give you a new download link with instructions. I had just assumed the link I gave you was the most current version without testing it, but I now know it's not. So sorry about that. :(

Tacel

Smash Lord
And TAL, have you tried completely uninstalling it and then reinstalling it?
At least five times one way where it turns out that it's in French, and about six times the way where I can't connect to servers. :p
After I figure it all out, I'll give you a new download link with instructions. I had just assumed the link I gave you was the most current version without testing it, but I now know it's not. So sorry about that. :(
Thanks! :)
And it's no problem.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Thanks! :)
And it's no problem.
http://www.mediafire.com/?zqgjjiwykdc

This link will give you a version of it that is at least workable. It'll be in English and it'll show the servers. And when you click on a server to get on, it won't automatically shut down on you (which was the issue I was having, along with not being able to find servers). It's not the most recent version though. The most recent version can be found here. It's the 0.9.76.dmg ones. The reason I didn't just link you to these is because I know I can't run these (they shut down as soon as the application starts to run). I'm giving you both just in case.

I guess there really aren't instructions though. Just download it and go.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Rockem will be listed.

Either Charmander is giving you the Captain or he's leaving things in your hands for the duration he's gone.
He's leaving things in my hands while he's gone

And I already sent VMs to the other members. All I need is response.

btw, we now have 3 members including me just as a heads up now that charmander's gone for the moment

Riddle

Smash Lord
Okay than rockem is sitting in our match.

Hit someone up on aim/vm roach.

RyanMartinGates/RiddlSWF/rockem7/watchtimefall

Tacel

Smash Lord
http://www.mediafire.com/?zqgjjiwykdc

This link will give you a version of it that is at least workable. It'll be in English and it'll show the servers. And when you click on a server to get on, it won't automatically shut down on you (which was the issue I was having, along with not being able to find servers). It's not the most recent version though. The most recent version can be found here. It's the 0.9.76.dmg ones. The reason I didn't just link you to these is because I know I can't run these (they shut down as soon as the application starts to run). I'm giving you both just in case.

I guess there really aren't instructions though. Just download it and go.
YESSS!!! It wooorks!!! Thank you!
Now I don't have to cry myself to sleep tonight and dream in French can actually understand everything!

rockem7

Smash Ace
I don't really care if I play or not this time around, but I do think that someone on the crew with less players should go twice.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Ok then Karthik, if your up for it.

We challenge SOMETHING RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I go camping with my friends from Monday till wensday, so I wont be able to do my battle till then.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Great, where was the "Come on already and lead your team for a time to fight" attitude that the colors crew had? I haven't heard anything from them and I requested to make the time in a VM

rockem7

Smash Ace
Great, where was the "Come on already and lead your team for a time to fight" attitude that the colors crew had? I haven't heard anything from them and I requested to make the time in a VM
Note: You posted this before you contacted me.

Also note: It's a holiday, don't rage if I didn't get back to you in five minutes.

I responded to your VM, and to your crew and mine, how does Tuesday sound?

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Finally, the crews start picking up some speed! Only... we're facing Something Ridiculous. This could get bloody, you know?

I don't know too much about UU, but I can go along with it, Wrath.

Top Bottom