• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Otoad64

Smash Lord
um... I would like to request to increase the music cap, most of the series have been filled up.

also, if the cap increases are we allowed to add a second song?

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
um... I would like to request to increase the music cap, most of the series have been filled up.

also, if the cap increases are we allowed to add a second song?
What series in particular do you want to see a cap increase applied to? That way I can make a note of it.

The cap was created in order to avoid us filling up all of the songs at once. Song inclusions is probably the easiest and fastest thing we can do in the project so that’s why u want us to take our time with it. We just started it little over 24 hours ago so I would prefer we wait for a week until considering increasing it. I did mention in the doc that requests to increase the cap shortly after allowing for open music submissions may be denied. When a cap has been increased, users can add a second song.

That being said, we will be submitting tracks for Bowser’s Castle, Dr. Mario, and Waluigi Pinball which will increase the number of overall songs for Super Mario. That will probably happen in the next few days.

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
What series in particular do you want to see a cap increase applied to? That way I can make a note of it.
I know I ain't the person you asked and didn't originally ask as well, but can you also increase the Persona music cap. There are too many good Persona songs to be limited by only 21, and only having 11 in the original game is still disappointing.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

The cap was created in order to avoid us filling up all of the songs at once. Song inclusions is probably the easiest and fastest thing we can do in the project so that’s why u want us to take our time with it. We just started it little over 24 hours ago so I would prefer we wait for a week until considering increasing it. I did mention in the doc that requests to increase the cap shortly after allowing for open music submissions may be denied. When a cap has been increased, users can add a second song.

That being said, we will be submitting tracks for Bowser’s Castle, Dr. Mario, and Waluigi Pinball which will increase the number of overall songs for Super Mario. That will probably happen in the next few days.
Wario, there's so many songs from Wario Land.

SharkLord

Smash Hero

• Metroid
  • Xenoblade Chronicles
  • Metal Gear (Specifically MGR:R)
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Castlevania
The bolded two are of utmost importance. The others are just bias.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
well, since mario will be increased, sonic and kirby.
Kirby songs probably won’t see an increase unless we get another newcomer and a stage there since we included 18 new songs right off the bat.

What do you think an ideal cap would be for the Sonic series? Especially since we probably will be getting a new Sonic stage which will get its own affiliated songs. It’s currently sitting at 8.

I know I ain't the person you asked and didn't originally ask as well, but can you also increase the Persona music cap. There are too many good Persona songs to be limited by only 21, and only having 11 in the original game is still disappointing.
I will make a note of it. What do you think the ideal cap would be for Persona? It’s currently sitting at 10 total

Wario, there's so many songs from Wario Land.
We could always be adding a Wario Land stage at some point so having Wario Land music would be a must. What do you think the ideal cap would be with that in mind? It’s currently at 6.

• Metroid
  • Xenoblade Chronicles
  • Metal Gear (Specifically MGR:R)
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Castlevania
The bolded two are of utmost importance. The others are just bias.
Like before, what would the ideal cap be for these following series while keeping in mind they could have a new stage?

I understand people want to add as many songs as possible but I do want us to do this gradually instead of going nuts and wildly adding songs and getting 8,000 new tracks in the game within the first week lol.

I do want to mention that a series will see an automatic cap increase if they get a a new character and/or new stage.

I am considering increasing the submission cap and the overall cap at the start of every week based on feedback like this in the previous week.

Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Kirby songs probably won’t see an increase unless we get another newcomer and a stage there since we included 18 new songs right off the bat.

What do you think an ideal cap would be for the Sonic series? Especially since we probably will be getting a new Sonic stage which will get its own affiliated songs. It’s currently sitting at 8.
understandable for kirby,

for sonic the total cap doesn't neccecarily have to increase I mainly just want the temporary cap to increase, but the ideal total cap would be from 8 to 15

SharkLord

Smash Hero

I will make a note of it. What do you think the ideal cap would be for Persona? It’s currently sitting at 10 total

We could always be adding a Wario Land stage at some point so having Wario Land music would be a must. What do you think the ideal cap would be with that in mind? It’s currently at 6.

Like before, what would the ideal cap be for these following series while keeping in mind they could have a new stage?

I understand people want to add as many songs as possible but I do want us to do this gradually instead of going nuts and wildly adding songs and getting 8,000 new tracks in the game within the first week lol.

I do want to mention that a series will see an automatic cap increase if they get a a new character and/or new stage.

I am considering increasing the submission cap and the overall cap at the start of every week based on feedback like this in the previous week.
I'd say Castlevania gets bumped up to six or seven, Metroid, Xenoblade, and Metal Gear get bumped up to 13, and Sonic goes up to 16. With how many missing track there are in comparison, I'd go higher for Sonic, but I'm not sure how much would be considered too high.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

Quick word of advice: a LOT of people consider the music to be one of, if not THE best parts of Ultimate. But even so, lots of great pieces are gonna get lost in the shuffle, so it's not TOO surprising that this'll be one of the more popular parts of the project. Like, the Misc. section ALONE will probably need to be at LEAST doubled, unless one of those franchises gets added later.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
While we wait to revote for the Waluigi moveset, I want to start Job #32

Job #32: Please submit a stage design proposal for Bowser’s Castle, Dr. Mario, and Waluigi Pinball

In your proposal, please describe the following so people can get a clear idea how the stage would look and what sort of content it would have
  • the stage appearance
  • the layout of the stage
  • Any hazards
  • Any cameos
  • If a traveling stage, how would it move from one place to another and what mechanism would start that transition
  • If a stage like Minecraft World or Momentos, please indicate the various forms of the stage
  • OPTIONAL - Omega and Battlefield forms
Bowser's Castle
One idea that's been floating around in my head is one gthat TKOWL did back in the old Stage Creation Contest days:
So I was originally going to submit a Gyromite stage I did for R.O.B., but I came up with this concept the other day and thought it would be far more interesting to submit. Anyways:

Stage:
Bowser's Castle

Origin:
Super Mario

Description:

The extravagant King of the Koopas is as classic as villains get, and what despicable despot doesn't deserve a delightfully devilish abode all to himself? Bowser's Castle has appeared in many forms in many ways across the Mario series, usually being the final level on Mario's adventures to save Princess Peach. It also shows up in many of the spinoff games, such as being a racetrack in every single Mario Kart to date. Bowser has been in Smash since Melee but has always had to share colorful, bubbly stages with his Mario series enemies, and he deserves an evil home to his own.

Bowser's Castle is situated in the middle of a grand lava field, making the bubbly mass an obvious hazard, meaning that this stage is a pseudo-flat stage. Sometimes Podobos will pop out from bubbling locations, dealing minor damage and knockback. If a lot of bubbles appear, that is the sign that a Magmaw will pop out instead, remaining in place for a few seconds and being a sort of extension to the lava's hitbox. The center platform is the safest area, and the platform to the right is small but also has stable footing. However, it is close to the right blastzone, meaning fighters can get KO'd at early percentages if they don't watch out for grabs. The platform at the left isn't so lucky as the other platforms, as if fighters stand on the small spire for long enough, it will begin to tilt and fall into the lava below. After about 40 seconds or so, the platform will regenerate, but this place should only be used as an emergency recovery spot or a place to charge a projectile and then leave.

Lava stages are fairly common in Smash, but this one stands out from the rest by its main gimmick. In the center of the stage, on a cycle of every 20-40 seconds, the gates will open and a Koopa Troop baddie will appear. They will remain on the stage for about 20 seconds or until defeated, and once they are, a new cycle with a new random baddie in the waiting will begin. Here are the spawns:

-Blocks and a Firebar: some stationary brick blocks will appear surrounded by a solid Firebar. The blocks can be destroyed but the Firebar moves around slowly, doing minor damage to fighters on contact.
-Dry Bones: one or two Dry Bones appear. They cause contact damage but can be crumbled with one attack. They leave behind a grabbable bone once shattered that can be thrown as a projectile. If the bones are near the other body parts where they crumbled, they will reassemble themselves after a few seconds.
-Magikoopa: it appears and then warps to a side of the battlefield, shooting magic to spawn in a Thwomp that slams anyone under it into the lava. Can sometimes shoot magic at the lava to magnify the size of the Podobos and Magmaws.
-Hammer Bro.: jumps around and throws hammers, just like the assist trophy. Can sometimes be a Boomerang or Fire Bro., which have different attacks.

Unlockable?: No

Music:

Ultimate Koopa (Super Mario 64) (Remix)
Bowser's Castle Medley (Arrangement of a bunch of the Bowser's Castle themes in Mario Kart)
Airship Theme (Brawl Remix)
Fortress Boss (Smash 4 Remix)
Castle/Boss Fortress (Brawl Remix)
Final Bowser Battle (Super Mario Sunshine)
Bowser's Lava Lair (Super Mario Galaxy 2)
King Bowser (Super Mario Galaxy)
Bowser's Galaxy Reactor/Generator (Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2) (Remix)
Bowser's Highway Showdown (Super Mario 3D World)
Honeylude Ridge: Caves (Super Mario Odyssey)
Bowser's Castle (New Super Mario Bros.) (Fortune Street Remix)
However, I also had on original idea of my own;
Say no more, compadre.

World 8-4
Bowser’s Castle
View attachment 271229

Game of Origin
: Super Mario Bros. (1985)

Description: The grand battle that cemented the perpetual rivalry between Mario and Bowser. Many hazards appear on this stage, and sometimes Bowser himself shows his devious face! Can you overcome his dastardly castle?

Layout: Fighters mainly duke it out on the bridge on which Bowser is fought. However, the whole area is widely expanded to be more suitable for fighting. There is also a ring of platforms suspended on a rotating mechanism, and an arc-shaped platform appears above the bridge whenever Bowser’s defeated.

Gimmicks and Hazards: Bowser appears every now and then to throw several hammers (8% each, small knockback) and breathe fire (5% each, small knockback). The arc-shaped platform appears just before an 8-bit Mario appears (10%, OK knockback) and jumps towards the axe that collapses the bridge and defeats Bowser. Fighters need to jump onto the rotating platforms to avoid falling into the lava (10% each hit, OK knockback), which acts as a Danger Zone. There are also two small rotating Fire Bars on opposite sides of the mechanism (4%, small knockback)

Music: All Mario series music.

Main: King Bowser - Super Mario Bros. 3

Alt.: Super Mario Bros. Medley (for 3DS/Wii U)

Battlefield/Ω Form: The bricks in the castle are in the shape of Final Destination. The platforms are the ones that appear in every Castle except for the ones in World 7 and 8.
Dr. Mario
I was thinking about having it based on the 2-player mode in the original game:
DMNES2Player.png

The two giant pill bottles would be interconnected, and there would be Viruses at platforms down at the bottom. Megavitamins spawn in from the top and choose a random part of either pill bottle to commit to. Any Megavitamins that destroy Viruses actually break off a part of the pill bottle if a Virus is near the glass, leaving holes open for K.O.'s.

The Battlefield and Ω forms would have platforms based on the Megavitamins and Viruses. The music would be as follows:
  1. Title Theme / Menu - Dr. Mario
  2. Fever
  3. Fever (Melee)
  4. Chill (Brawl)
  5. Chill (for 3DS / Wii U)
  6. Drowsy - Dr. Luigi
  7. Dizzy - Dr. Luigi
And all Mario series music.

Waluigi Pinball
MK7-DS-WP.png

The fight starts out on the actuall pinball track, and functions as one. However, there's a very important twist to my interpretation:
Waluigi Court.png

After around 40 seconds, fighters are taken to the top of the "WALUIGI PINBALL" building, where a tennis court themed after him resides. After 10 seconds, a Liar Ball modeled after a giant tennis ball appears, and fighters smack it across the court constantly. After 30 seconds (or hitting the ground), the Liar Ball causes a huge explosion in one half of the court. After which, fighters are taken back to the pinball table.

The Ω form would be based on the tennis court, and the Battlefield form platforms would be based on the bumpers. The music would be as follows:
  1. Waluigi Pinball - Mario Kart DS (Brawl)
  2. Mario Circuit - Super Mario Kart (Brawl)
  3. Luigi Raceway - Mario Kart 64 (Brawl)
  4. Rainbow Road - Mario Kart 64
  5. Rainbow Road - Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
  6. Mushroom Gorge - Mario Kart Wii
  7. Coconut Mall - Mario Kart Wii
  8. Circuit - Mario Kart 7 (for 3DS / Wii U)
  9. Piranha Plant Slide - Mario Kart 7
  10. Rainbow Road - Mario Kart 7 (for 3DS / Wii U)
  11. Rainbow Road Medley
  12. Mario Kart Stadium - Mario Kart 8
  13. Mario Circuit - Mario Kart 8
  14. Cloudtop Cruise (for 3DS / Wii U)
  15. Rainbow Road - Mario Kart 8
  16. Excitebike - Mario Kart 8
  17. Dragon Driftway
  18. Ice Ice Outpost
  19. Hyrule Circuit - Mario Kart 8
  20. Mute City - Mario Kart 8
  21. Animal Crossing Medley
  22. Big Blue - Mario Kart 8
  23. Sweet Sweet Kingdom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Quick word of advice: a LOT of people consider the music to be one of, if not THE best parts of Ultimate. But even so, lots of great pieces are gonna get lost in the shuffle, so it's not TOO surprising that this'll be one of the more popular parts of the project. Like, the Misc. section ALONE will probably need to be at LEAST doubled, unless one of those franchises gets added later.
Fully agreed. My ballpark estimate is to include between 1,200 to 2,500 new tracks including DLC content.

I made a note of the cap increases in the doc.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)

Definitely Pokemon, Fire Emblem and Sonic.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Job #32: Bowser's Castle

So I'm only gonna deal with Bowser's Castle since my inspiration isn't at the top of it game right now but I made a Bowser's Castle custom stage in Smash Ultimate.. So the stage will be based off of Bowser's Castle from the classic SMB1, specifically the boss rooms. It won't be a 1:1 recreation however but merely take inspiration from it. So imagine a stage that looks like the bottom picture...

SMB_NES_Bowser_Screenshot.png

with a more modernized background and overall aesthetic that looks something like this. I really want to double down on the lava imagery. As well the stage will have a bridge overtop the lava which is connected to solid ground made of grey bricks.

SM3DL-_Bowser's_Castle_Intro.png

Additionally, the stage will be a walk-off but will function like King of Fighters Stadium where there are walls to the side (albeit not invisible) that a character will break through if hit hard enough. On top of this, if hazards are turned on then there will be a slightly elevated area with an axe and if enough damage is done to the axe, it will temporarily break the bridge for a few seconds before it reappears forcing an opponent to have to jump high enough to stall for the bridge to come back or wait at one of the sides. If you are under the bridge for too long and try to recover, the bridge might reappear and halt your recovery.

This is a very chaotic and on the nose interpretation of Bowser's original boss fight but fortunately, it only occurs with hazards on. When turned on, it provides an alternative stage to the likes of the King of Fighters Stadium with the biggest difference being a smaller upper blast line.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I actually completely missed out on Sonic's songs the first time around-which sucks, as that's like 40% of the music I listen to. So I will try to stay in the know for the next time the song cap is increased.

That being said, I've got some time before I go to sleep, so I guess I'll make a Bowser's Castle suggestion while I've got the time.

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
I’m gonna vote for MamaLuigi and Adrianette.

All of these submissions are really good! Crafting specific movesets is usually very difficult for me, so it’s always cool to see everyone’s ideas.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
While we're on the topic of songs, earlier I submitted a song before, I realized my mistake, that originated from the first Persona game (well the PSP port to be specific). It reminded me of these two fan mockups I saw a long time ago and I stumbled upon another one I really liked. They were fan mockups of Mementos with Velvet Room, P1 and P2 themes.

smash_bros__ultimate____velvet_room___mementos_by_dasurio_dd5lx4d-fullview.jpg

The Velvet Room theme would obviously only occur when Aria of the Soul plays and the other two would play with music from their respective games. I love Persona a lot and it would be great to see the less recognized classics be payed tribute to in this project. You can bet my sorry *** will also probably be requesting some SMT characters and an Akechi semi-clone down the line hahaha.

Artists:
Velvet Room Mementos
Revelations: Persona
Persona 2: Innocent Sin / Eternal Punishment

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Job 32:
Bowser's Castle

it would be designed to resemble SM3DW and the NSMB games

the layout is relatively simple:

there is a circular platform in the middle, with two thwomps floating over the leftmost and rightmost side respectively, going underneath them with hazards on will cause them to drop down and crush you, but without hazards they just float there as platforms

on either side of the main platform there is a bridge, with an axe on a platform on the other side of the main platform, hitting the axe causes the bridge to disappear, revealing lava underneath which will damage you if you touch it
the axes are absent with hazards disabled

the background has a large castle wall leaving little room to see the sky, there is also lava filling up the bottom of the background

ocassionally a character will fly by in the background
this includes:

(that last one is only if they aren't a fighter)

edit: here's a few music tracks that could go with bowser's castle

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I see a lot of ideas for a Bowser's Castle stage focus on the classic designs we all know and love. While that's all well and good, I think the Paper Mario stage has us covered on that front (I know it's lame that it's just one section of one stage, but still).
Here's my idea.
Bowser's Castle

Based on the version from Mario Odyssey that is heavily inspired by Japanese culture, Bowser's Kingdom is unlike any other in the series. There isn't a lot of lava, the level is very open, and it focuses on beautiful visuals rather than challenge (though this level is challenging-but that mainly comes from the bosses).
In Smash, the stage takes place on one of the rooftops on Bowser's Castle, the one seen in the picture below (so, right next to and below where Bowser's head is, those green things).

The Bowser head would act as your main obstacle, seperating you and the opponent at the beginning of the match, giving it a somewhat similar layout to Peach's Castle from Melee. (The horns are actually somewhat in the background, no need to worry about those.) The Bowser head will sometimes breath fire to the left or right-if he does so in your direction, jump! This could force players to stop camping if that's what they are doing. You can also try to hit your opponent into the fire if you're both on the same side. This fire does 35% damage, has high knockback (killing around 90% on Mario with good DI), and cannot be absorbed or reflected.
In the background, you can see some cameos, the Odyssey, Broodals' ship, and Bowser's ship, not to mention Electric Mario flying from island to island. But the presentation is not focused on cameos, rather the stunning visuals.
The main song that plays in this stage is the level's theme from Odyssey. Not many other songs I want to submit, but I do love this one from Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga:
All in all, this stage is a simpler version of Peach's Castle that has a more dangerous stage hazard and a much, much different look and feel to it all. It looks really freaking cool, that's about all I have left to say!

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Question for music in the future - if a song has both a Japanese version and an English version (like the FE3H theme song for example) would we only be able to add one version? Or would we add both and have both count towards the cap?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Question for music in the future - if a song has both a Japanese version and an English version (like the FE3H theme song for example) would we only be able to add one version? Or would we add both and have both count towards the cap?
Versions in a different language of the same song counts as a single entry

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #32: INDIVIDUAL APPLICATION Direct the Newcomer Trailer

Yes, I am searching for a user with a creative vision to direct and create the newcomer trailer for this project. This newcomer would occur after the “EVERYONE IS HERE AGAIN!” reveal launch trailer. While I don’t think we need to go into much detail about this one, it can best described as:

The More Fighters trailer meets the Brawl reveal trailer while keeping with the epic and dynamic style of the World of Light trailer. This “Everyone is here” trailer wouldn’t incorporate in-game footage like the one in Ultimate but, rather, feature cinematic battle scenes between the fighters throughout the universes in Smash. The Newcomer Direct would start at this point...

Mario and the rest of the Smash cast are caught in a epic battle with sides split evenly down the side. Mario against Link, Pikachu against Kirby, Sonic vs Banjo, and so on. Suddenly, as they are about to head off in a titanic clash, the ground begins to shake violently and someone in the distance catches their attention.

The order of appearances within the trailer should include Isaac, Bandana Dee, Octoling, Waluigi, and Crash followed by Stylist as a surprise out-of-left field ended. The explanation for the Newcomer Trailer should be detailed and well-written and worthy of being shown at E3.

This segment doesn’t contain in-game footage which will be saved for a “Sakurai explains” segments for each character as well as any changes in the veterans, new stages, new items and content, and so on.

First person who says they can direct the trailer gets the job.

Please ping me if you want to apply.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Once again, I apologize for missing two of the submissions. Thank you again to everyone who posted! You all had amazing rosters and I am very happy to see what you guys came up with. That being says, we do have a very clear winner:

1. MamaLuigi123456 MamaLuigi123456 5
2. Mamboo07 Mamboo07 2
3. @Krookodilian 7
4. Adrianette Bromide Adrianette Bromide 5
5. Perkilator Perkilator 2
6. PeridotGX 3

Krookadilian’s moveset proposal for Waluigi is the winner and what we will be going with going forth with Waluigi. Again, I want to thank everyone again for coming up with some amazing movesets! They were really awesome to see and read through. Waluigi is a character brimming with personality so it was great seeing that applied to his moveset. As per usual, I will be drafting up a character profile for him.

Which brings me to my second point, you can view each character profile via the Opening Post. They are the very first post within newcomers. I want to encourage people to continue adding more content to the profile. Please ping me there’s something I forgot to add, something you want to add, or change some things like adding stats, frames data, and damage percentage. This also includes character origins, trivia, or other related content.

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Got some new Spirits up in here:

Psycho_Mantis.png

Psycho Mantis (Metal Gear Solid)
Spirit Information
  • Type: Advanced​
  • Class: Grab​
  • Category: Primary - Can Be Enhanced at Lv. 99​
  • Way of Obtaining: Spirit Battle​
Battle Information
  • Puppet Fighter: Black Dark Samus​
  • Stage: Shadow Moses Island​
  • Music Track: Cavern
  • Match: Stock (%)​
  • Conditions: Left and right controls will suddenly reverse.​
Screaming_Mantis (1).png
Screaming Mantis (Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots)
Spirit Information
  • Type: Ace
  • Class: Grab
  • Category: Primary - PSI Attack
  • Way of Obtaining: Enhance Psycho Mantis

Ever since Otoad64 Suggested Bug Catcher, I've wanted to add more human Pokémon characters as Spirits.

0c4fb5eab09e5557af3ab9ba28689bee.png
Lance (Pokémon Red / Pokémon Blue)
Spirit Information
  • Class: Attack
  • Category: Primary - Chance of Double Final Smash
  • Way of Obtaining: Spirit Battle
Battle Information
  • Puppet Fighter: Violet Roy (Lance) and 3rd alt of Pokémon Trainer (Referencing the Pokémon Trainer from Gold/Silver)
  • Stage: Pokémon Stadium
  • Music Track: Battle! (Champion) - Pokémon HeartGold / Pokémon SoulSilver [This Track has been Submitted via the Google Doc]
  • Match: Stock (%)
  • Conditions: Pokéballs have an increased drop rate. The only summonable Pokémon are Dragon-Types (Latias & Latios, Palkia, Giratina, Kyurem and Alolan Exeggutor).
Diamond_Pearl_Cynthia.png
Cynthia (Pokémon Diamond / Pokémon Pearl)
Spirit Information
  • Class: Attack
  • Category: Primary - Undamaged Attack & Speed ↑
Battle Information
  • Puppet Fighter: Black Zero Suit Samus (Cynthia) and 5th alt of Pokémon Trainer (Referencing the Male Pokémon Trainer from Diamond/Pearl)
  • Stage: Spear Pillar
  • Music Track: Battle! (Champion) / Champion Cynthia
  • Conditions: Pokéballs have an increased drop rate. Only certain Pokémon will be summonable (Togepi, Abomasnow, Palkia, Giratina, Darkrai and Arceus).
N_BW.png
N (Pokémon Black / Pokémon White)
Spirit Information
  • Class: Neutral
  • Category: Support - Transformation Duration ↑
Battle Information
  • Puppet Fighter: Black Lucario (N) and 6th alt of Pokémon Trainer (Referencing the Female Pokémon Trainer from Black/White).
  • Stage: Unova Pokémon League
  • Music Track: N's Castle
  • Conditions: Pokéballs have an increased drop rate. The only summonable Pokémon is Zoroark.

Also I don't really have the time to write out a complete reveal trailer at the moment, but if there's no epic Ryu vs Ken vs Terry matchup in any of the submissions that'd be on hell of a bummer! ... wink wink

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Update, I'm about half way done on my trailer.
Kinda didn't realize Issac was supposed to be the first one revealed, so I had to change it up a bit. But I should have everything done soon-at least, the trailer part.
The "Sakurai Explains" I may not even finish today. But I can sure try.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
The shot opens on the giant battlefield saw in the More Fighters trailer.
Mario and the rest of the Smash cast are caught in an epic battle with sides split evenly down the side. Mario against Link, Pikachu against Kirby, Sonic vs Banjo, and so on. Suddenly, as they are about to head off in a titanic clash, the ground begins to shake violently and someone in the distance catches their attention.
Kirby, seemingly the bravest in this moment, steps forward. He sees a crack in the ground beneath his feet. He looks forward, and the camera moves forward in the same direction. We see the crack grow larger as we move forward-then, the camera moves forward even faster, until it suddenly stops on a black shadow.
Then, the character shows himself-it's Issac! His series theme starts to play, and a ray of sunshine shines down on him from above. He used his powers to create the earthquake. He waves at the competition with a friendly smile.
Suddenly, two figures teleport behind him-it's Eleven (DQ) and Mewtwo! The two of them give a determined look, indicating they're looking to start Issac's first official battle in Smash. Issac nods and brandishes his sword, as does Eleven. Mewtwo starts to charge a Shadow Ball.
Then, Eleven runs forward and swings. Issac blocks with his own sword, then while holding Eleven there, uses Quake to send him flying. Issac then grabs Mewtwo with Catch and throws him in the same direction as Eleven was flung. Then, a bunch of fighters-including Cloud, Bowser, Ridley, Little Mac, and more-dive in on Issac all at once, like American Football players diving for a ball. They form a sort of huddle of bodies around Issac, trying to take him down. Then, the huddle starts to glow from the inside, a bright, yellow light. An explosion is heard, and everyone in the huddle flies away in pain-except Issac, who floats there before dropping down. He looks quite tired from his Gaia attack. But he isn't resting for long, as another earthquake is felt beneath his feet. He and the rest of the Smashers look to see who or what caused it. The camera follows a large crack in the ground, one that gets smaller as we go up. Then, the camera goes faster, and stops at the source of the crack. There's a small, almost circular figure, who stands at the base.
Then, we see who it is-it's Bandana Dee, with his fist in the ground! He does a classic Kirby pose with his spear in the air, looking very happy to be here.
We see Kirby and King Dedede. Kirby is waving and smiling, and Dedede is jumping up and down in excitement. The other Smashers seem pretty happy too. But Meta Knight isn't having any of it-he flies forward at tremendous speeds, knocking over those two onto the floor with their feet hanging comically in the air.
Bandana Dee looks surprised, then readies his spear with a determined look. In no time flat, Meta Knight is there, and he swings his sword just as fast as Bandee blocks. Time slows as the sword and spear crash together. We get a zoom-in on Bandana Dee's face, who seems to smirk knowingly. Meta Knight is not amused. They trade some more blows, time slowing down at some of the strikes before immediately picking back up again. Then, when Bandana Dee blocks yet another attack with the middle of his spear, he kicks Meta Knight with a ton of force, catching the mysterious swordsman off guard. Bandana Dee breathes a sigh of relief.
Then, he sees another fighter running straight at him-it's Byleth! He charges a move that is uncannily similar to his forward smash. He unleashes it, upwards slightly-but Bandana Dee is ready, and he thrusts his spear as well-leading to a beautiful, balanced shot where the two spears collide, both facing the sky.
The two of them continue fighting, but the camera moves from them-instead focusing on another battle, this one between veterans. It's a boy and girl Inkling vs Snake and Banjo. The four make heavy use of their respective projectiles. Then, the Inklings use some Splat Curlers to make a hasty retreat in order to get more ink, swimming off in the direction opposite of their opponents. Snake looks impatient, and Banjo throws a blue egg up and catches it, and throws it up again, sharing Snake's frustration.
We see the Inklings pop back up, behind a rock that lets them hide from Snake and Banjo. They pull several weapons out of their pockets, throwing them on the ground, trying to figure out which one would be the best to use. Then, they look down and see the blue and orange ink isn't there anymore-but what is, is a new color of ink, one they haven't seen before. Behind them, a figure with the outline of an Inkling rises up from the ink behind them. This figure splats both of them instantly with a Dynamo Roller, rendering them Squid Ghosts. We then see the figure-it's a female Octoling! She swims through her ink, then appears at the same place where Orange and Blue Inklings stood, fighting Snake and Banjo. The two seem surprised at this new ink-splashing opponent, but are excited to have another challenge. Then, a boy Octoling appears next to her, rising from the same ink. Then, the four enter a projectile barrage, which is used to show off the new weapons that the Octolings would bring with them to Smash.
Suddenly, Snake throws a smoke grenade forward, and the Octolings lose their vision and start coughing. Then, when the smoke clears up, they don't see anyone-only an inconspicuous box. They run off in search of another fight. Then, when they are out of earshot, Snake lifts up the box, revealing him and Banjo and Kazooie hiding under. Banjo is doubled over in fear, but relaxes once the box is lifted. Kazooie wipes the sweat off her forehead.
Then, we see another battle occuring-a three-way fight between Dark Samus, Little Mac, and Isabelle. In the center of the fight is an item everyone has yet to pick up-an Assist Trophy. But this Assist Trophy starts to...move? It's trembling. Then, a crack. Then, multiple cracks. It gets so loud that Isabelle stops fighting and bends down to look at the Assist Trophy. She goes to pick it up, but just as she does…
WAHAHAHAHA!
A tall, purple-clad, and admittedly handsome fellow crashes out of the Assist Trophy-it's Waluigi! He swims through the air, then falls to his feet, holding a tennis racket and a ball, which he spins around on his finger. He then throws it up to serve.
Dark Samus shoots a charge shot at him, but he jumps up high to avoid it. He is now level with the ball in the air, brings his racket high above his head, and brings it down upon the ball, which crashes into Dark Samus, sending her flying. Isabelle pockets the tennis ball so Waluigi cannot use it-but that angers the funny purple man. So he runs over to her and does his multi-kick attack, burying her, and then serves her away with his racket. Little Mac tries to use a dash attack on Waluigi from behind, but he notices this, and moonwalks out of the way, very fashionably. When Mac turns around to try another attack, Waluigi pokes his eyes. Mac yells in pain and falls onto the ground, dazed.
Just then, a giant golden hand punches Waluigi, knocking him back a bit-but he picks himself up. Waluigi looks up to see Issac, ready to pick a fight. Issac reaches out to Waluigi with a vine attack-and Waluigi does the same, with much scarier, less lively vines. They tangle into each other, and so begins the battle of former Assist Trophies.
We see another shot, this time of Mario and Sonic having a battle. Sonic dodges one of Mario's fireballs by jumping-but as it turns out, this is exactly what Mario wanted, and he does a famous FORWARD AERIAL on Sonic, who creates a crater on the ground from his impact.
We can see in the distance, a sort of crack in the air, like an invisible window was just hit. Then, a mysterious portal opens up, which catches the attention of the two Smashers. The two look confused-that is, until they see one of the two figures that come out.
Crash Bandicoot! He jumps out of the portal, but looking around, he seems confused. His sister Coco follows, joining him in looking bewildered. "This isn't the right place-or, time?-I think. We better head back."
Just then, Crash sees Mario and Sonic off in the distance! His tongue drops out of his mouth and he runs toward them, like an old friend.
Sonic cracks his knuckles and smiles, eager to rejuvenate a decades-old battle. Mario seemingly has an idea-he throws Cappy at Sonic, capturing him. Mario/Sonic runs at Crash, and Mario has a hard time controlling his speed. When close enough to Crash, Mario leaves the vessel, leaving Sonic on the ground, dazed and confused.
Mario jumps towards Crash, and Crash does the same. Mario swings out another meteor punch, but Crash dodges it with a double jump, and now above Mario, performs a body slam. Now Mario is the one in an earth-shattering crater.
Sonic is charging up a Spindash, and when he's done, instead of letting it rip, he takes a professional runner's stance as they are about to run a race. "Ready…" he says. Crash looks a bit confused.
"GO!"
Sonic does a Light Speed Attack, hitting Crash multiple times before he can react. Crash regains his footing and does a spin attack, knocking Sonic away.
At the same time, Mario and Sonic both get back up, and start charging at Crash from the left and right. The two punch Crash from either side, but Crash blocks both hits with his arms. He smiles, looks and winks at each one of them in turn, and then spins, knocking them away.
While they continue fighting, we see another three-way fight going on, which the camera focuses on-Ryu, Ken, and Terry. There's Hadoukens, Shoryukens, Power Dunks, Power Waves, it's total chaos. Peach, Zelda, and Daisy watch from the sidelines. Peach claps politely, Daisy jumps up high and raises her fists to cheer them on, and Zelda stays quiet, but smiling.
Terry knocks Ken away with a well-placed Power Geyser. Then, Ryu trys a Focus Attack, but Terry jumps over it, does a down air-like move that knocks Ryu down and in front of Terry, and then Terry rushes towards the still-aerial Ryu, and grabs him by the collar of his gi.
"Are You OK?!"
"...Perhaps…" Ryu says with a smile.
Terry smiles back. "BUSTER WOLF!" Ryu flies off in the distance, far, far away. The spectators cheer for Terry. Peach even blows a kiss to the winner. Terry notices this and blushes, tipping his iconic hat down.
"ACK!" Terry is hit hard from behind. He is launched just as the previous two Shotos were. Peach, Zelda, and Daisy all look surprised, then look even more surprised when they see who knocked him out. We see yet another dark outline. (At this point, fans are wondering "Scorpion? Sub-Zero? Mai? Iori? Chun-Li?")
Then, with a peace sign and a smile, she reveals herself-the Stylist! The princesses give her a polite welcome. She walks up to them and bows in respect, before complimenting their attire.
"But it could use some improvements!"
Time skips, and when Ryu, Ken, and Terry all limp back from being beaten so badly, they see the princesses wearing modern attire like T-shirts and hoodies, with their faces glowing from makeup. (think like the Princess scene from Wreck it Ralph 2). The Shotos look surprised yet impressed. The Stylist walks over to them and offers some of her wares. Within no time at all, Ryu spraying himself with cologne, Ken is trying on a baseball cap (and imitating Terry in a joking way), and Terry is tying his ponytail into a bow (and giving Ken the stink eye). All while this group is enjoying their time together, fighting is going on in the background.
Suddenly, someone starts flying toward Stylist, who is unaware. Sephiroth! He starts to lunge his long, sharp sword towards her-but she dodges, and throws lipstick at him, hitting him square in the head. He turns to her, looking angrier than before-but this is quickly solved when she sprays hairspray into his eyes, causing the god slayer to fall on the floor in pain, covering his eyes and screaming.

After some time, Sephiroth has had his hair braided and is sitting down with is back facing everyone, seemingly in a temper tantrum. Stylist is now fixing up Cloud (making him look like his disguise from FFVII Remake), who is sitting on an iron block that Steve has graciously placed. There is a whole line forming behind Cloud, which includes all of our newcomers-eagerly waiting for their turn. The trailer ends there.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Adding two more spirits, this time for Minecraft

Spirit: Wolf (Minecraft)
Spirit Type: Advanced Attack
Spirit Effect: Increases Speed
Spirit Battle: :ultwolf: and:ultsteve:
Rules: the enemy’s speed is increased (Wolf)
Defeat the main fighter to win (Wolf)
Arena: Minecraft World (Taiga Biome)
OST: Glide

Spirit: Guardian
Spirit Type: Advanced Defence
Spirit effect: can evolve after reaching level 99
Can evolve into Elder Guardian (Ace Spirit, gives you increased range on Attacks)
Spirit Battle: 2 Blue :ultbowser:
Rules: The enemy prefers Neutral Specials (referencing the laser ability)
Stamina Battle (both have 50HP)
Arena: Great Bay
OST: Glide

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
The shot opens on the giant battlefield saw in the More Fighters trailer.
Mario and the rest of the Smash cast are caught in an epic battle with sides split evenly down the side. Mario against Link, Pikachu against Kirby, Sonic vs Banjo, and so on. Suddenly, as they are about to head off in a titanic clash, the ground begins to shake violently and someone in the distance catches their attention.
Kirby, seemingly the bravest in this moment, steps forward. He sees a crack in the ground beneath his feet. He looks forward, and the camera moves forward in the same direction. We see the crack grow larger as we move forward-then, the camera moves forward even faster, until it suddenly stops on a black shadow.
Then, the character shows himself-it's Issac! His series theme starts to play, and a ray of sunshine shines down on him from above. He used his powers to create the earthquake. He waves at the competition with a friendly smile.
Suddenly, two figures teleport behind him-it's Eleven (DQ) and Mewtwo! The two of them give a determined look, indicating they're looking to start Issac's first official battle in Smash. Issac nods and brandishes his sword, as does Eleven. Mewtwo starts to charge a Shadow Ball.
Then, Eleven runs forward and swings. Issac blocks with his own sword, then while holding Eleven there, uses Quake to send him flying. Issac then grabs Mewtwo with Catch and throws him in the same direction as Eleven was flung. Then, a bunch of fighters-including Cloud, Bowser, Ridley, Little Mac, and more-dive in on Issac all at once, like American Football players diving for a ball. They form a sort of huddle of bodies around Issac, trying to take him down. Then, the huddle starts to glow from the inside, a bright, yellow light. An explosion is heard, and everyone in the huddle flies away in pain-except Issac, who floats there before dropping down. He looks quite tired from his Gaia attack. But he isn't resting for long, as another earthquake is felt beneath his feet. He and the rest of the Smashers look to see who or what caused it. The camera follows a large crack in the ground, one that gets smaller as we go up. Then, the camera goes faster, and stops at the source of the crack. There's a small, almost circular figure, who stands at the base.
Then, we see who it is-it's Bandana Dee, with his fist in the ground! He does a classic Kirby pose with his spear in the air, looking very happy to be here.
We see Kirby and King Dedede. Kirby is waving and smiling, and Dedede is jumping up and down in excitement. The other Smashers seem pretty happy too. But Meta Knight isn't having any of it-he flies forward at tremendous speeds, knocking over those two onto the floor with their feet hanging comically in the air.
Bandana Dee looks surprised, then readies his spear with a determined look. In no time flat, Meta Knight is there, and he swings his sword just as fast as Bandee blocks. Time slows as the sword and spear crash together. We get a zoom-in on Bandana Dee's face, who seems to smirk knowingly. Meta Knight is not amused. They trade some more blows, time slowing down at some of the strikes before immediately picking back up again. Then, when Bandana Dee blocks yet another attack with the middle of his spear, he kicks Meta Knight with a ton of force, catching the mysterious swordsman off guard. Bandana Dee breathes a sigh of relief.
Then, he sees another fighter running straight at him-it's Byleth! He charges a move that is uncannily similar to his forward smash. He unleashes it, upwards slightly-but Bandana Dee is ready, and he thrusts his spear as well-leading to a beautiful, balanced shot where the two spears collide, both facing the sky.
The two of them continue fighting, but the camera moves from them-instead focusing on another battle, this one between veterans. It's a boy and girl Inkling vs Snake and Banjo. The four make heavy use of their respective projectiles. Then, the Inklings use some Splat Curlers to make a hasty retreat in order to get more ink, swimming off in the direction opposite of their opponents. Snake looks impatient, and Banjo throws a blue egg up and catches it, and throws it up again, sharing Snake's frustration.
We see the Inklings pop back up, behind a rock that lets them hide from Snake and Banjo. They pull several weapons out of their pockets, throwing them on the ground, trying to figure out which one would be the best to use. Then, they look down and see the blue and orange ink isn't there anymore-but what is, is a new color of ink, one they haven't seen before. Behind them, a figure with the outline of an Inkling rises up from the ink behind them. This figure splats both of them instantly with a Dynamo Roller, rendering them Squid Ghosts. We then see the figure-it's a female Octoling! She swims through her ink, then appears at the same place where Orange and Blue Inklings stood, fighting Snake and Banjo. The two seem surprised at this new ink-splashing opponent, but are excited to have another challenge. Then, a boy Octoling appears next to her, rising from the same ink. Then, the four enter a projectile barrage, which is used to show off the new weapons that the Octolings would bring with them to Smash.
Suddenly, Snake throws a smoke grenade forward, and the Octolings lose their vision and start coughing. Then, when the smoke clears up, they don't see anyone-only an inconspicuous box. They run off in search of another fight. Then, when they are out of earshot, Snake lifts up the box, revealing him and Banjo and Kazooie hiding under. Banjo is doubled over in fear, but relaxes once the box is lifted. Kazooie wipes the sweat off her forehead.
Then, we see another battle occuring-a three-way fight between Dark Samus, Little Mac, and Isabelle. In the center of the fight is an item everyone has yet to pick up-an Assist Trophy. But this Assist Trophy starts to...move? It's trembling. Then, a crack. Then, multiple cracks. It gets so loud that Isabelle stops fighting and bends down to look at the Assist Trophy. She goes to pick it up, but just as she does…
WAHAHAHAHA!
A tall, purple-clad, and admittedly handsome fellow crashes out of the Assist Trophy-it's Waluigi! He swims through the air, then falls to his feet, holding a tennis racket and a ball, which he spins around on his finger. He then throws it up to serve.
Dark Samus shoots a charge shot at him, but he jumps up high to avoid it. He is now level with the ball in the air, brings his racket high above his head, and brings it down upon the ball, which crashes into Dark Samus, sending her flying. Isabelle pockets the tennis ball so Waluigi cannot use it-but that angers the funny purple man. So he runs over to her and does his multi-kick attack, burying her, and then serves her away with his racket. Little Mac tries to use a dash attack on Waluigi from behind, but he notices this, and moonwalks out of the way, very fashionably. When Mac turns around to try another attack, Waluigi pokes his eyes. Mac yells in pain and falls onto the ground, dazed.
Just then, a giant golden hand punches Waluigi, knocking him back a bit-but he picks himself up. Waluigi looks up to see Issac, ready to pick a fight. Issac reaches out to Waluigi with a vine attack-and Waluigi does the same, with much scarier, less lively vines. They tangle into each other, and so begins the battle of former Assist Trophies.
We see another shot, this time of Mario and Sonic having a battle. Sonic dodges one of Mario's fireballs by jumping-but as it turns out, this is exactly what Mario wanted, and he does a famous FORWARD AERIAL on Sonic, who creates a crater on the ground from his impact.
We can see in the distance, a sort of crack in the air, like an invisible window was just hit. Then, a mysterious portal opens up, which catches the attention of the two Smashers. The two look confused-that is, until they see one of the two figures that come out.
Crash Bandicoot! He jumps out of the portal, but looking around, he seems confused. His sister Coco follows, joining him in looking bewildered. "This isn't the right place-or, time?-I think. We better head back."
Just then, Crash sees Mario and Sonic off in the distance! His tongue drops out of his mouth and he runs toward them, like an old friend.
Sonic cracks his knuckles and smiles, eager to rejuvenate a decades-old battle. Mario seemingly has an idea-he throws Cappy at Sonic, capturing him. Mario/Sonic runs at Crash, and Mario has a hard time controlling his speed. When close enough to Crash, Mario leaves the vessel, leaving Sonic on the ground, dazed and confused.
Mario jumps towards Crash, and Crash does the same. Mario swings out another meteor punch, but Crash dodges it with a double jump, and now above Mario, performs a body slam. Now Mario is the one in an earth-shattering crater.
Sonic is charging up a Spindash, and when he's done, instead of letting it rip, he takes a professional runner's stance as they are about to run a race. "Ready…" he says. Crash looks a bit confused.
"GO!"
Sonic does a Light Speed Attack, hitting Crash multiple times before he can react. Crash regains his footing and does a spin attack, knocking Sonic away.
At the same time, Mario and Sonic both get back up, and start charging at Crash from the left and right. The two punch Crash from either side, but Crash blocks both hits with his arms. He smiles, looks and winks at each one of them in turn, and then spins, knocking them away.
While they continue fighting, we see another three-way fight going on, which the camera focuses on-Ryu, Ken, and Terry. There's Hadoukens, Shoryukens, Power Dunks, Power Waves, it's total chaos. Peach, Zelda, and Daisy watch from the sidelines. Peach claps politely, Daisy jumps up high and raises her fists to cheer them on, and Zelda stays quiet, but smiling.
Terry knocks Ken away with a well-placed Power Geyser. Then, Ryu trys a Focus Attack, but Terry jumps over it, does a down air-like move that knocks Ryu down and in front of Terry, and then Terry rushes towards the still-aerial Ryu, and grabs him by the collar of his gi.
"Are You OK?!"
"...Perhaps…" Ryu says with a smile.
Terry smiles back. "BUSTER WOLF!" Ryu flies off in the distance, far, far away. The spectators cheer for Terry. Peach even blows a kiss to the winner. Terry notices this and blushes, tipping his iconic hat down.
"ACK!" Terry is hit hard from behind. He is launched just as the previous two Shotos were. Peach, Zelda, and Daisy all look surprised, then look even more surprised when they see who knocked him out. We see yet another dark outline. (At this point, fans are wondering "Scorpion? Sub-Zero? Mai? Iori? Chun-Li?")
Then, with a peace sign and a smile, she reveals herself-the Stylist! The princesses give her a polite welcome. She walks up to them and bows in respect, before complimenting their attire.
"But it could use some improvements!"
Time skips, and when Ryu, Ken, and Terry all limp back from being beaten so badly, they see the princesses wearing modern attire like T-shirts and hoodies, with their faces glowing from makeup. (think like the Princess scene from Wreck it Ralph 2). The Shotos look surprised yet impressed. The Stylist walks over to them and offers some of her wares. Within no time at all, Ryu spraying himself with cologne, Ken is trying on a baseball cap (and imitating Terry in a joking way), and Terry is tying his ponytail into a bow (and giving Ken the stink eye). All while this group is enjoying their time together, fighting is going on in the background.
Suddenly, someone starts flying toward Stylist, who is unaware. Sephiroth! He starts to lunge his long, sharp sword towards her-but she dodges, and throws lipstick at him, hitting him square in the head. He turns to her, looking angrier than before-but this is quickly solved when she sprays hairspray into his eyes, causing the god slayer to fall on the floor in pain, covering his eyes and screaming.

After some time, Sephiroth has had his hair braided and is sitting down with is back facing everyone, seemingly in a temper tantrum. Stylist is now fixing up Cloud (making him look like his disguise from FFVII Remake), who is sitting on an iron block that Steve has graciously placed. There is a whole line forming behind Cloud, which includes all of our newcomers-eagerly waiting for their turn. The trailer ends there.
Awesome! I will edit it a bit and also throw in some content that Perkilator Perkilator sent to me via PM that I thought was interesting. I really appreciate it!

Don’t forget to add in proposals for Bowser’s Castle, Dr. Mario, and Waluigi Pinball! Proposals closes in a few hours!

In addition, it appears that people would like to rework Mario’s Finale Smash, Side Special Cape, and Down Special F.L.U.D.D. so let’s present our ideas for them! Please don’t reuse ideas! If you see one taken, please use a different idea or differentiate enough so it feels like an entirely different attack in order to make it easier to vote on.
Transformative and Install Final Smashes like Giga Bowser, Mega Lucario, and Zero Suit Samus Gunship are allowed.

Side Special Cape:

Down Special F.L.U.D.D.:

Final Smash:

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Side Special: Cap Throw
We will probably get a couple of Cap Throw submissions, however I'll try to make mine distinct.
Basiclally, Mario throws out Cappy, about one and a quarter horizontal Marios in front of him (so, imagine the length of Mario during his back aerial, and a quarter). Cappy will stay there in place for a few seconds unless he hits an opponent. If he hits an opponent, they won't be captured, but hit with a weak, set-knockback attack. This is good for combos. After hitting the opponent, Cappy will fly back to Mario.
When Cappy is out and not hitting an opponent, Mario can do any of the following:
Press Side B again to dive into Cappy, giving him another jump.
Run into Cappy to have the same effect.
Hold B to keep Cappy there for longer.
Press A to make Cappy return.
This would be a situational tool for combos, but the right player could use it to get an extra up-air or two in (as if Mario didn't have enough up airs in a combo already :4pacman: ). It can also be used as a recovery tool and a weak projectile. Not to mention Mario could stall a bit longer in midair, or hold Cappy in the center of the stage, egging on his opponent to approach. He could also use it as a ledge trapping tool.

So all in all, way more interesting than "Gimp: The Move".

Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Side Special: Cappy Throw

taken from Super Mario Odyssey, it's Cappy!

This move functions much like in the original game, Mario throws Cappy, who will do little knockback, and stay there for a while, constrantly spinning and dealing damage, but if someone jumps on him they will be boosted upwards

Down Special: Tanooki Spin

Taken from Super Mario Bros. 3, oone of Mario's most iconic Power-Ups, the tanooki suit!

Mario grows a tanooki tail, and then spins around, almost like a much quicker version of mario tornado. doing this in the air cause mario to have a slower descent

Final Smash: Power-Up Frenzy

It starts with Mario jumping up and hittin a ? Block, creating a shockwave and sending out a bunch of Power-Ups

anyone hit by the shockwave is transported to a cinematic Final Smash

Mario hits them with a barrage of fireballs, then smacks them into the air with his Tanooki Tail, flys above him with his Cape, becomes giant, and ground pounds them creating a large blast

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom