• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crazy Hand...

SilverLanayru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilverLanayru
3DS FC
1977-0801-2134
Switch FC
SW-1383-4892-7702
Yes indeed I'm talking about the infamous Crazy Hand. Have you guys ever fought Crazy Hand in Brawl (or Melee)? Well I'd be guessing that you guys would answer by saying that you've fought him in Boss Battles Mode. Besides Boss Battles, have you guys actually fought him in Classic Mode?

Recently today, I've FINALLY reached him after soooo many tries. For the past few days, I've been sticking to Zelda/Sheik and my performance in trying to reach Crazy Hand was rather too slow. So instead I've switched over to Link...and after two tries using him, I made it. After my experience, I kinda felt that Crazy Hand became a tiny bit "crazier" since the last time I fought him in the Melee days. Of course you can use any character and make the attempt to fight Crazy Hand...but you'll need to be fast on going through the mode though.

According to my knowledge, Crazy Hand will appear with Master Hand if you complete Classic Mode under hard difficulty or higher in less than 9 minutes. I know that in Melee's Classic Mode you needed to get through the whole mode in less than 15-18 minutes...but I guess this time the programmers wanted to make it a bit more challenging (or not). Another major difference between both Classic Modes, in Brawl's Classic Mode both hands appear at the same time while in Melee's Classic Mode you needed to cut down Master Hand's HP in half for his cousin to appear.

So yeah answer away, if you wish. To the mods, if there's already an existing topic like this somewhere in the forums then feel free to close this.

Edit ~ I kinda figured this happened...but thanks for moving the thread ^^;

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Brawl bosses lack the challenge melee bosses provided.
Thus crazy hand is just as easy as master hand. =/

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I fought Crazy Hand the very first time I completed classic.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Crazy hands pretty easy.
Now Insane Foot.....thats another matter.

Idk, I don't think any off the bosses are at all difficult EXCEPT Meta-Ridly.
I hate that mofo.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I don't pick characters to specifically counter one boss.

Thats a ***** move.
He counters more than one, though. Duon, Rayquaza, Master Hand, Meta Ridley... Fox is pretty effective against all of those. I think he's the best for Boss Battles. Might just be me, though, I dunno.

Roihu

Smash Ace
It's easy for you guys to beat Crazy Hand and Master Hand?
I've never actually beaten them. I've reached them like 5 times while doing Classic Mode with every character (mostly due to the fact I kept choosing either normal or easy).
And well, I've never beaten them.
The most I've done is take one out, but I can't beat both. There's too much stuff going on that I could dodge if it was just one alone, but when I dodge the attack of Master Hand or Crazy Hand, the other attacks me right after.
I especially hate their combo moves. I find it hard to dodge them due to the inexperience that I have with them, whereas every other Master/Crazy Hand move could be studied in Boss Battle Mode.
And yes, Reflectors are the way to go.

SilverLanayru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilverLanayru
3DS FC
1977-0801-2134
Switch FC
SW-1383-4892-7702
Idk, I don't think any off the bosses are at all difficult EXCEPT Meta-Ridly.
I hate that mofo.
Well you're not the only one who hates Meta Ridley. I myself hate that boss, as well. The first time I've fought him in the Subspace Emissary, I didn't even know it was timed!!! But I got lucky beating him when I had 31 milliseconds left. Compared to the Meta Ridley of Boss Battles mode, after my first few tries I always get KO'd when he hard-smashes the Falcon Flyer downward although I now know what to do when that comes.

It's easy for you guys to beat Crazy Hand and Master Hand?
I've never actually beaten them. I've reached them like 5 times while doing Classic Mode with every character (mostly due to the fact I kept choosing either normal or easy).
And well, I've never beaten them.
The most I've done is take one out, but I can't beat both. There's too much stuff going on that I could dodge if it was just one alone, but when I dodge the attack of Master Hand or Crazy Hand, the other attacks me right after.
I especially hate their combo moves. I find it hard to dodge them due to the inexperience that I have with them, whereas every other Master/Crazy Hand move could be studied in Boss Battle Mode.
And yes, Reflectors are the way to go.
I don't say it's easy but rather medium-leveled for me. And I do agree that it's kinda hard to dodge at the right time...because who knows what their next move is. First time I've fought Crazy Hand in Classic Mode with Link...I've been losing almost all of my 5 lives because I've been trying to dodge when needed (but most of the time I messed up on that part and get "slapped" off the stage). At least in Boss Battles you can actually fight them separately and their moves can be studied that way...and Crazy Hand is actually a bit easier to defeat (due to lower HP than his cousin) than Master Hand.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I find Crazy Hand to be harder then Master Hand, but they both are both pretty easy. (I think Galeom is the hardest IMO, Porky and Rayquaza are easy)

Hmm but yeah, I remember back in Melee when I could hardly beat him.

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
master and crazy are like lvl 1's now....they do the same thing...if they had a different moveset then i guess that will change things around.

Wallehh

Smash Cadet
Crazy hand isn't all that great or Master hand, I would enjoyed fighting Giga Bowser at the end be more challenging for me.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
I beat Crazy Hand almost all of the time with classic it's just to easy and I did it with 1 stock to point is Crazy Hand is great to beat up.

*_Toon_Link_*

Smash Rookie
Getting to Him is just a waste of time...Hes so easy to Pwn.
I can even pwn him as Sonic. and i HATE Sonic.

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
lol master hand and crazy hand are so outdated and old and weak... are characters in brawl are lvled up to high now to fall to such a worthless hands... lol think about how much xp are characters have... :p if they beat them in melee, it better be easier in brawl... :p and it is.. :D

Ange

Smash Lord
lol Crazy Hand is probably a joke in BB, it literally just takes a few powerful aerials or any other powerful attack to kill him, and getting hit by his attacks is probably 1/100, but Ive never really battled him in classic mode... Now I want to try. |:!

He was much cooler in Melee, in Brawl hes more of a "sideshow" Boss character who illegally sneaking into the game. |% Although hes fun to kill.

Top Bottom