• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CPPomona Three - Melee Monthlies

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
MELEE FOR LIFE *****ES! **** BRAWL ONLY THING IT'S GOOD FoR IS WINNING MONEYSSS!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

edit: 5,000.

tofu lets re team

LuCKy

Smash Master
ok......i think i'm supposed to team with larry from last year lol

if he dosn;t come or dosn't wanna team with me then jesson,grease lightning? <3

if jesson dosn't come iono lol

replicate

Smash Lord
dang so who wants to give me a ride to this

lovage what are your plans for transportation???¿

if I can't get a ride, then I'll have to ride a bike to simi valley to get a ride from festizzio

replicate

Smash Lord
wow really? you really are committed, hahaha
dude I better be

and yeah, I know you're going to prom lovage, but I was still hoping

anyways, I'll probably just get a ride to the smashfest with festizzio tomorrow if I can

EDIT: LMFAO my dad got back from a business trip and I can get a ride to simi valley instead of riding a bike 14 miles 0_0

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i'll give you a ride back... just gimme some gas money

edit: I PMed you my number and ish... just text or I'll see you at the tourny

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I don't think I am coming now. Sleep + Studying is more important :(

Not doing work on birthday johns

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Is JTB the new Sixth Sense -- always saying he's coming but bailing at the last minute due to something?

**** rancho kids

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
remember that time jtb said he loved brawl way more then melee?

he's probably going to a brawl tournament, thus making him not ranked, once again.

poor jtb, can't make it on when everyone still plays, can't make it on when 10 people do.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Bleh. This tournament should've been bigger, because it was way too much fun.

I have to say, Melee now is >>> than Melee before Brawl. One, we've all had to learn to appreciate it more, so the people who show up really love this game. And now everyone's getting so good -- we have like a half dozen players who are basically the same, who all can and do beat one another at any tourny. That **** is fun as ****.

Shoutouts I guess:

Luigi: We really should've gotten first. My fault for underestimating Psycho ******, and for sucking v ****ing Puff. But Fabian would've lost to Atlus and Jason for sure, LMAO

Fabian: sup combined five stock in doubles. money match me.

teh haze: thanks, I figured out how to play v Fox more effectively: dtilt. It's so cheap.

Fly: Those times we practiced lead to your downfall; I wouldn't of won today without it. ICs are easy as Sheik now =). You're one of the smartest players in Melee, and if you varied up your game more and were more aggressive, you would be ridiculous at this game

Tofu: I don't know if I should just get better at Sheik v Falco or say **** it and only use Marth v space animals, because switching back and forth is keeping me stuck at the same level.

6th: i'm too good =)

Atlus: I need to play you more, your style throws me off big time

mango: wtf teach me how to **** Puff as Sheik

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
I really wanted to go... Tofu, next time save a seat for me please. It was my fault for asking for a ride last minute though...

P.S. My peach has gotten better. Been practicing. Can't wait to try her out lol.

araknophobik

Smash Master
nezumi is not #1 female smasher in socal
luigi's wife is LOL tofu

atlus when is the vid going up? i wanna see me **** haze then get rocked by that little kids sheik lol
Luigi: We really should've gotten first. My fault for underestimating Psycho ******, and for sucking v ****ing Puff. But Fabian would've lost to Atlus and Jason for sure, LMAO
Fabian: sup combined five stock in doubles. money match me.
don't act like you had anything to do with that 2nd game in doubles, luigi's falco is just ****. We prob would have won if i switched to sheik 3rd game. And naw lil ***** im pretty sure luigi and I would've won 1st

killer tofu

Smash Lord
This was a lot of fun.

P- I got lucky in our set.

Atlus- **** your falco

Mango- sorry i got you mad lol

Mike- My bad for messing up in teams.

Kira- I finally beat your sheik. I was soo happy

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
nezumi is not #1 female smasher in socal
luigi's wife is LOL tofu

atlus when is the vid going up? i wanna see me **** haze then get rocked by that little kids sheik lol

don't act like you had anything to do with that 2nd game in doubles, luigi's falco is just ****. We prob would have won if i switched to sheik 3rd game. And naw lil ***** im pretty sure luigi and I would've won 1st
-shrugs- pretty sure everyone in the community would agree i'm a billion times better than you at this point

and you sure didn't sound like luigi did all the work, considering you were like "omg all adam does is camp like a *****"

araknophobik

Smash Master
lol a billion? foreals? **** i didn't notice the margin of skill was that large

and when i said all you do is camp, it wasn't a compliment but rather just acknowledging you were luigi's partner. dave and i agree luigi did all the work, your platform waveland to backairs wasn't amazing and unpredictable, we just could abuse cuz of luigi, that sob knows me too well =/

the way i see it, when the scene (if it does) picks up again, i would hope you were a billion times better than me so we could play some more. lets just hope nexus has a big showing

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
because playing super safe is teams is always job number one, two and three. to camp is to be good.

how about we money match and i have to have at least two stocks or more when i win? i'll go doc on sheik, sheik on both of your mains, marth on peach, falcon on peach and sheik, fox on both.

edit: i'll go doc on peach too

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
I really REALLY wanted to go!!!

I know I've improved, even if it's by a little bit. I just want to test out my Peach....

Man....

Top Bottom