• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CPPomona Three - Melee Monthlies

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
lol, so I hear that you guys hate me lols, sherigami also has a **** shiek and samus for his age lol.

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
according to a reliable source there were a few conversations between a group of smashers, that discussed how much they hated me. -_-

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
marthpwnzer, no one knows you enough to even care to make anything personal with you. the only thing you feel is "personal" has only to do with your own insecurity and self-consciousness. literally no one cares. show up to melee tournaments, play the game, get better, and learn the community. simple.

araknophobik

Smash Master
because playing super safe is teams is always job number one, two and three. to camp is to be good.

how about we money match and i have to have at least two stocks or more when i win? i'll go doc on sheik, sheik on both of your mains, marth on peach, falcon on peach and sheik, fox on both.

edit: i'll go doc on peach too
LOL at you becoming so defensive, I bet your reply will be like "cuz I know I can **** you etc etc" going off topic of what I said. look back and read the post, you know for a fact I don't play anymore unless it is with you so if you get better then me then gg it'll help me out for nexus

and mike, I could make a combo vid off our crew match...but people would think I put a noob fox in my vid that purposely DI's into my attacks =/

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol mike go to sleep you've been acting like i did when i lost to you and tofu in teams all day

just go to sleep lol

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
MM 5$ My Peach vs your w/e.

What do you say?
1. If I were you I wouldn't take that, technical Fox ***** Peach

2. Can I take you up on that? With multiple characters, preferably.

edit: Fabian, basically what Mike said. I don't take you seriously as a smash player anymore, which is reflected in my posts towards you. Everyone has to put up or shut up at some point, but you never do.

araknophobik

Smash Master
haze we always bull**** iono why your taking it up the *** now. adam i texted you, hit me up and ill tell me what you gotta say like a man and ill really show you whatsup

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
uh ohhhh fabians drunk again LMAO jp <3 RACE WARS!!!!! hahaha this wouldnt of happened in halo >.>

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
EzYnJAY (11:12:34 PM): ohhhhhhhhh **** LOL
EzYnJAY (11:12:38 PM): whats happening with u and fabian
The hero loto (11:12:39 PM): Word
The hero loto (11:12:41 PM): Dunno
The hero loto (11:12:44 PM): Everything you see on the boards
The hero loto (11:12:45 PM): Is what is happening
The hero loto (11:12:48 PM): So I know what youk now
EzYnJAY (11:12:49 PM): i read the thread all of a sudden LOL
EzYnJAY (11:12:53 PM): did u call him
The hero loto (11:12:55 PM): no
The hero loto (11:12:57 PM): he has my AIM
The hero loto (11:12:58 PM): I hate calling people
EzYnJAY (11:13:19 PM): yeah
EzYnJAY (11:13:23 PM): whatd u say personal
The hero loto (11:13:30 PM): i said i don't take him seriously as a smasher
The hero loto (11:13:40 PM): i dunno, that's all i can think of
The hero loto (11:13:51 PM): i don't insult people personally over this game, so =
The hero loto (11:13:55 PM): i just insult their skill
EzYnJAY (11:13:57 PM): yeah
EzYnJAY (11:13:57 PM): me too
EzYnJAY (11:14:05 PM): thats all i can think of
EzYnJAY (11:15:20 PM): im prety sure he wants to fight u
EzYnJAY (11:15:24 PM): unless he pulls a bone
The hero loto (11:15:28 PM): Hahahahaha

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
dammit, it'd be so much more fun if the people who got into the fights posted more

COME ON BLITZ WHERE YOU AT

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
1. If I were you I wouldn't take that, technical Fox ***** Peach

2. Can I take you up on that? With multiple characters, preferably.

edit: Fabian, basically what Mike said. I don't take you seriously as a smash player anymore, which is reflected in my posts towards you. Everyone has to put up or shut up at some point, but you never do.
Yeah, I know a techincal fox ***** Peach but I'm confident that I can take him. I know my fox match up really well lol. Really, really well. Needless to say, I'm really confident.

As for your challenge, I don't mind at all. But lets make it 2$. Not that confident vs Sheik or Marth. But I still would like to play you.

Honestly, I just want to play the game.

Edit: Fabi's sig is too good.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
If I were Kouryuu I would take it, hands down. Matchup knowledge = most important factor in deciding who wins.

Sorry I've been late with results and stuff, I've been a bit busy this weekend. I'll get it done when my classes are over though, no worries.

Pretty much I think anyone can beat me now, my options are either to just go Fox or Marth and just stick with a main or keep switching up in hopes to always have a character advantage. But I need practice =/

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
mango was exaggerating. he's been playing for much longer than a week you gullible kid

edit: the combos are all done on a kid who obviously isn't that great. meh.

Top Bottom