• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CPPomona Three - Melee Monthlies

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
a little kid that doesnt suck as much as he expected xD. i like it when people say that, but they till beat me so that makes me sad :(

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
yeah i know. and im getting better so that makes me happy. the first cppomona tourney i went to, i got constantly 3-stocked by a fox player(dont know his name). the next one i went to, our games were very close. it make have been luck, but i would rather not think that, being the egotistical teenage boy that I am.

also these tourneys need more origami. the last two didnt have nearly enough, so i think that I should be the one to fix that little problem.

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
=[
That means I'll be lonely if I go there
but it would be worse if I end up in Caltech
haha

IIRC, isn't true that UCI had the worst smashers or something like that? I remember someone saying something like that a year ago or so

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
yo I'm coming back to the school this quarter and I'm down to playing melee with some of the Pomona peeps this year.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
come over to my house

but i'm about to take a nap and write so i doubt it

plus playing kirby is boring as ****

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
does anyone want to play I live on the dorms however I don't have a cube or game on me right now and I'm willing to play anyone at this moment *no car haha* I play melee however, if you really want to I guess I'll play brawl >_>. PM or aim me ^_^;

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
Yo guys well I'm willing to play today later on hopefully around 4 or so I'm going to try to get a cube and contorller with melee.

Top Bottom