• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CPPomona Three - Melee Monthlies

Atlus8

Smash Master
I can record matches if I can get a ride. Plus, I'm thinking of using an overlay to also show the people playing the match. If we do crews again, then it can be kinda similar to FC3 East vs. West.

LuCKy

Smash Master
ill be recording a **** load at this tourney........so everyone come and ask me to record your matches

LuCKy

Smash Master
no but really im baking a cake......lol jtb and tofu decide on white or chocolate XD

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol it would be a normal size cake...........i could make 2 i guess lol but im not buying paper plates

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
oh wow it's a party? dang... i might have to delay my ngnt4 playing to another day so that i can play melee and party with ya'll.

wow.

this is tough... i've been trying to get somebody to play ngnt4 with forever lol

but a melee party? how often does that happen?!

I'll bring my slew of mario games if i come!

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I can record matches if I can get a ride. Plus, I'm thinking of using an overlay to also show the people playing the match. If we do crews again, then it can be kinda similar to FC3 East vs. West.
Best crew battle / video ever.

Ill go, who wants to team with me?

EDIT: NOT FABIAN
Me?

I need a team mate. >_>
Or we can team!

My test is in building 1, sooo farrrr =( Who wants to give me a ride when I call them....?

P!!

Oh Kira, can I bring my 64 setup?
Building 1 is not far (comparatively) lol. And yeah, go for it.

ill be recording a **** load at this tourney........so everyone come and ask me to record your matches
Best post of the thread.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'll also bring my vcr if i come to this so i can record, but i need to buy a better capture card if you expect anything to be uploaded lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeahuyzz, I'm coming for sure now, but I'm not going to be able to stay the whole time, just until like 4 or 5.

:)

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol kira....im really bringing cakes

and jtb your name is going on one of the cakes lol white or chocolate?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Just do it

if we get like 30 people

too good

and then we can have like a 30 man crew battle

o.0

Top Bottom