• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Yeah, you can. I guess they do. I don't have Museum Melee. If you don't, then you're gonna need alot of luck and hope that one of your Units in your My Castle find one.
iirc your units can't find weapons you can buy at the shops, only hidden ones like Hana's Katana and Takumi's Shinai.

But dear lord the thought of some people actually grinding the dlc to get 127 brave whatever is just omg

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Also, you said you were in Europe? I'm in Europe but I won't be for long though because I'm moving. Want to exchange Castle Addresses?
Well actually I'm in Australia but yeah, same region so we can visit each other.

Here's my address: 00624-80224 03703-96265

Mine's an easy seize though, since my castle functions as a skill shop for retainer units. Let me know if you want that changed and I can take my units off hold.

Last edited:

Astro986

Smash Apprentice
Well actually I'm in Australia but yeah, same region so we can visit each other.

Here's my address: 00624-80224 03703-96265

Mine's an easy seize though, since my castle functions as a skill shop for retainer units. Let me know if you want that changed and I can take my units off hold.
What skills do you have? Do you have any for Odin? And yes, please change your units to attack. I like to earn my reward not have it handed to me. I love a challenge

Astro986

Smash Apprentice
iirc your units can't find weapons you can buy at the shops, only hidden ones like Hana's Katana and Takumi's Shinai.

But dear lord the thought of some people actually grinding the dlc to get 127 brave whatever is just omg
Dude, this is random but I should have said something sooner. Your Profile picture is just downright hilarious. XD Did you get that off of Deviantart or something?

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
What skills do you have? Do you have any for Odin? And yes, please change your units to attack. I like to earn my reward not have it handed to me. I love a challenge
Just gonna copy and paste this from Serenes Forest lol.

Odin: Heartseeker, Duelist's Blow, Death Blow, Certain Blow, Astra (Vantage, Swordfaire, Malefic Aura)
Niles: Certain Blow, Sol, Rend Heaven, Death Blow, Counter (HP +5, Movement +1, Rally Skill, Malefic Aura, Shurikenbreaker, Gamble, Heartseeker, Pass, Locktouch, Aptitude, Vengeance, Astra)
Effie: Wary Fighter, Pavise, Tomebreaker, Luna, Countermagic (Defense/Resistance +2, Rally Luck, Miracle, Natural Cover, Demoiselle, Renewal, Live to Serve, Aegis)
Oboro: Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Lethality, Replicate, Death Blow (Seal Speed/Defense/Resistance, Counter, Golembane, Shove, Swap, Lancefaire, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Quick Salve, Locktouch)
Peri: Replicate, Astra, Luna, Duelist's Blow, Lethality (Aegis, Vantage, Golembane, Shelter, Elbow Room, Armored Blow, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Poison Strike, Locktouch)
Beruka: Rend Heaven, Bowbreaker, Aegis, Luna, Sol (HP +5, Strength +2, Seal Defense, Rally Defense, Shelter, Lunge, Swap, Elbow Room, Armored Blow, Defender, Swordbreaker, Gamble, Quixotic)
Hinata: Death Blow, Warding Blow, Astra, Aegis, Luna (Seal Resistance, Rally Speed, Vantage, Shelter, Shove, Elbow Room, Duelist's/Darting/Armored Blow, Swordfaire, Defender, Camaraderie, Aptitude)
Saizo: Quixotic, Tomebreaker, Axebreaker, Death Blow, Rend Heaven (Astra, Vantage, Golembane, Replicate, Strong Riposte, Duelist's Blow, Shurikenfaire, Good Fortune, Poison Strike, Future Sight, Locktouch, Aptitude, Sol, Lethality, Warding Blow, Aegis, Countermagic)
Azama: Replicate, Sol, Armored Blow, Pavise, Countermagic (HP +5, Defense +2, Rally Luck, Luna, Miracle, Golembane, Natural Cover, Wary Fighter, Axebreaker, Gamble, Renewal, Potent Potion, Quick Salve, Aptitude)
Setsuna: Duelist's Blow, Death Blow, Gamble, Certain Blow, Sol (HP +5, Skill +2, Lethality, Astra, Vantage, Golembane, Quick Draw, Poison Strike, Bowfaire, Aptitude, Locktouch, Replicate, Counter)

Bold italicised ones are equipped. I can swap them out for anything in the brackets.

I've changed my units to attack now. Let me know when you're done so I can put them on hold again.

D

Deleted member

Naw naw, I just don't know ballistician skills lol

Also how do people legitimately have the patience to get 7+ weapons
It's impossible to get +7 S weapons because they would be overpowered. Any +7 S-Rank weapons are hacked.
Some people do have the patience to go to Museum Melee to get weapons from D to B ranks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Dude, this is random but I should have said something sooner. Your Profile picture is just downright hilarious. XD Did you get that off of Deviantart or something?
Hahaha my special skill is finding top tier art
lying Pinochio.gif

Benishigure Benishigure where did you find these

Some people do have the patience to go to Museum Melee to get weapons from D to B ranks.
I guess it's because you can actually buy a limitless amount of those weapons except stuff like Killer weapons and physical weapons that use the magic stat. But still that's a lot of gold and ore

Also I would post my castle address but I don't have my 3ds within 5 meters rn soooo

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I decided to start using the nametag "Genarog" online.

For I while I've been going by "Zardlord", because I thought it was goofy play on the idea of a dragon lord, but I decided to stop going by that because I figure most people wouldn't get it without me having to explain it to them first. While I doubt most people would get what Genarog means, I probably won't looks as silly with that tag as I would with Zardlord.

Genarag, btw, is the name of Cormag's Wyvern in Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones. It's also what I named my avatar in Fates. I figure that since I'm a Charizard main who uses Corrin as a secondary, it'd be really fitting to go by that in Smash. I might even make it my permanent gamer tag if I'm still using it by the time I'm able to go to tournaments.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So here's something that just crossed my mind.

You know how Corrin x Azura tends to be treated as canon by the fanbase? Usually, Azura is viewed as the canon wife for Male Corrin. If that's the case, which character is the closest to being Female Corrin's "canon husband"?

The only characters that I can think of for fulfilling a potential canon pairing with Female Corrin are Jakob, Kaze, or Silas. What do you all think?

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999

You know how Corrin x Azura tends to be treated as canon by the fanbase? Usually, Azura is viewed as the canon wife for Male Corrin. If that's the case, which character is the closest to being Female Corrin's "canon husband"?

The only characters that I can think of for fulfilling a potential canon pairing with Female Corrin are Jakob, Kaze, or Silas. What do you all think?
Hmm. I think Kaze is the most likely, if only because supporting with him has a big effect in Birthright. Although Silas has the childhood friend factor, and in anime/games, when a boy and a girl are friends since childhood, there's a 99% chance that they'll end up as a couple.

I actually don't see Jakob being Female Corrin's canon husband.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Silas matches up with all the cliches the best, being the friendly childhood friend and all.

Which is exactly why I don't like the ship. I hate cliches. But I'm not much for shipping anyway, so whatever.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I guess I only saw Jakob as a potential canon husband because of how popular Jakob x Corrin is, not to mention his backstory explains why he is so dedicated to Corrin; Corrin was kind to him in his early days as a butler, a time when he felt unloved and sad because his parents neglected him at a young age.

Kaze feels like a canon shipping for Corrin in Birthright, though Silas feels pretty canon for all three routes for reasons previously mentioned.

Astellius

Smash Ace
I recently finished my replay of Blazing Sword (Lyn HM to Eliwood HM), and, well, it's as good as I remember it. Hector, however, ended up very weak. Lyn was stronger than him (although maybe that's not fair to say, because I had a Str blessed Lyn, she was one point shy of capping Str.). How about this: Everyone I used consistently, except Fiora and Ninian/Nils had Str/Mag greater than or equal to Hector's Str. Wtf Hector! Your endgame strength is 17? Both Rebecca and Florina are laughing in your face...

As if that wasn't bad enough, when all was said and done, my turn count was announced....

Turns.PNG

o_O

What more proof do you need? Spending a lot of time spamming the "End Turn" button in order to get support conversations is evil. Priscilla's incestuous convos obviously invoked the devil. Priscilla, the "sacred promise" your brother gave you wasn't *actually* a promise to marry you.........

Astro986

Smash Apprentice

I honestly never liked Silas. If I have to pick a "canon" husband (which makes no sense because everything you do in this game is canon) for Female Corrin, it would be me. XD Jk (kinda) It would be Kaze. But personally, I would pick Ryoma.

Nah

Smash Champion
Hmm. I think Kaze is the most likely, if only because supporting with him has a big effect in Birthright.
What effect is it exactly? I married Kaze on my Birthright run, but since that is also my only Birthright run so far I wouldn't know what the difference is when you don't marry him in Birthright.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
What effect is it exactly? I married Kaze on my Birthright run, but since that is also my only Birthright run so far I wouldn't know what the difference is when you don't marry him in Birthright.
You're not really required to marry him, but...

I think it's got to do with the fact that he has a plotline death if you don't achieve A-Support with him by this point.

I had no idea about this and only had B-Support with him so I lost him for the rest of the game.

Nah

Smash Champion
You're not really required to marry him, but...

I think it's got to do with the fact that he has a plotline death if you don't achieve A-Support with him by this point.

I had no idea about this and only had B-Support with him so I lost him for the rest of the game.
I had a feeling it might've been that scene

why would they do that though

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I recently finished my replay of Blazing Sword (Lyn HM to Eliwood HM), and, well, it's as good as I remember it. Hector, however, ended up very weak. Lyn was stronger than him (although maybe that's not fair to say, because I had a Str blessed Lyn, she was one point shy of capping Str.). How about this: Everyone I used consistently, except Fiora and Ninian/Nils had Str/Mag greater than or equal to Hector's Str. Wtf Hector! Your endgame strength is 17? Both Rebecca and Florina are laughing in your face...
When i first played Blazing Sword, my Hector was probably the worst in history. By the time i beat the game, he was only a lv.7 Lord. Let me repeat that: A Lv.7 LORD! Not a Great Lord. But Lord. Lv.7. Why? Because RNG hated Hector immensely. He kept missing everything. And he couldn't double because he barely had Speed, and when he did, he didn't have the power to kill, especially in the late game.

(which makes no sense because everything you do in this game is canon)
Despite that, there is a canon, although that's usually decided by the fans. The only true canon ships in the series are Marth x Caeda, Alm x Celica, Sigurd x Diedre, Quan x Ethelin, Leif x Nanna, Roy x Lilina, and Sothe x Micaiah.

Ships like Eliwood x Ninian and Corrin x Azura aren't stated to be canon by the developers but fans pretty much agree these are canon due to all the hints in the games.

I'd imagine to add more emotional value to Kaze, i guess. Although its mostly there for the shock value. A lot of plot deaths in Fates are really. But they still rank higher on the emotional meter than Genealogy's Belhalla Massacre (the event in which Sigurd and his male allies got rekt, except for Finn, because he was in Leonster. Ayra is the only female ally who may have died in the Massacre although its never stated if she did or not).

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I
If had to guess, Kaze felt guilty that he didn't report about those soldiers that would eventually kill Sumeragi and would play a part in Corrin's abduction. For a while, it starts to eat up on him, going as far as not pledging loyalty until Corrin came back. Once Corrin decides to take the Birthright route, Kaze wants to make sure the Hoshido royal family won't lose Corrin again, but at the same time, his guilt seems to be built more and more to the point that...

...there comes the scene where him and Corrin are in danger, and at that moment, Kaze realizes the Hoshido family is about to lose Corrin again. Perhaps thinking about this made him think about the events of Corrin's kidnapping, and it made Kaze think a heroic sacrifice was the only way he could redeem himself at that point, hence why he throws Corrin to Hinoka, and then Kaze ends up dying a few seconds later.

If Kaze achieved the A Support prior to this scene, Corrin and Kaze are able to completely talk it out without having some life-threatening event going on that would make it hard to fully negotiate about (as seen in the route where the A support isn't achieved). Thus, by the time that Chapter 15 event happens, Kaze doesn't think he has to sacrifice himself to save Corrin and manages to figure out a solution to save both.

That's my two cents.

Despite that, there is a canon, although that's usually decided by the fans. The only true canon ships in the series are Marth x Caeda, Alm x Celica, Sigurd x Diedre, Quan x Ethelin, Leif x Nanna, Roy x Lilina, and Sothe x Micaiah.
Don't forget Chrom x Sumia.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Ships like Eliwood x Ninian and Corrin x Azura aren't stated to be canon by the developers but fans pretty much agree these are canon due to all the hints in the games.
And Chrom x Sumia. Then again, in Awakening, apparently all characters except Lon'qu and Donnel have another person that they can marry more quickly than others, like Vaike x Lissa and Kellam x Sully.

Also, isn't Ninian Roy's mother in the manga? So wouldn't that make Eliwood x Ninian canon?

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Also, isn't Ninian Roy's mother in the manga? So wouldn't that make Eliwood x Ninian canon?
Not in the manga but in the novel version of FE7, Eliwood does marry Ninian. The novel, while official, was written by Square Enix, so some people don't count it.

Kopaka355

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kopaka355
I have been wondering what is the point of using weapons that are not Iron because not only Iron for most types give a stat bonus, it could be combined with other weapons to become even stronger?

Astellius

Smash Ace
I have been wondering what is the point of using weapons that are not Iron because not only Iron for most types give a stat bonus, it could be combined with other weapons to become even stronger?
I actually fundamentally don't know what you are asking. I think that you might be confused, because certain weapon types confer both bonuses and weaknesses. For example, a regular sword doesn't have a bonus, but a katana has +1 spd with -1 def/res. So someone wielding an iron katana will have +1 spd and -1 def/res compared with when they wield an iron sword. A steel weapon has an effect of -3 spd on the wielder, but hits significantly harder than an iron weapon. So if you have someone who is fast enough that they'll double the enemy with either an iron or a steel weapon, they should be using steel weapons because those weapons are stronger.

Moreover, what do you mean when you say you want to combine an iron weapon with another weapon? That's not something that can be done in this game. You can only forge stronger weapons of the same type... So an iron sword can only be forged with other iron swords to create a stronger version of an iron sword.

Galm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AnEvilLemon
Steel weapons have worse accuracy, an avo penalty, and the follow-up penalty in exchange for some extra power. A level 2 forged iron weapon gets the same might as a steel one without any of the drawbacks. Of course forging takes effort and sometimes it's just easier to buy a steel or silver.

Last edited:

Astro986

Smash Apprentice
Serious lack of lobster love in the fandom. Ryoma is well-liked, but F!Corrin x Ryoma is probably the least popular royal pairing.
I have yet to play F!Corrin on Fates. That will change really quick. I'm on the Mikoto chapter on Revelations.My jaw dropped when I picked the red door when she said it was the safe one...
Oh yeah! Question of the Day: Who would you marry irl? Female Corrin or Lucina? My choice is obviously Female Corrin.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I have yet to play F!Corrin on Fates. That will change really quick. I'm on the Mikoto chapter on Revelations.My jaw dropped when I picked the red door when she said it was the safe one...
Oh yeah! Question of the Day: Who would you marry irl? Female Corrin or Lucina? My choice is obviously Female Corrin.
Neither because they're both terrible waifus sorrynotsorry :secretkpop:

Of course if it's Soleil then it's a different story

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Neither. I have a rule against marrying a child character, Lucina is no exception. And why female Corrin?

Mr. ShinyUmbreon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0576-7060-3860
honestly, I don't think I would marry anyone from fates IRL. because everyone is an idiot. though maybe I could an exception for Gazak, because he's a top tier waifu. Shout outs to rallyman though.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
It means to treat with an apparent kindness which betrays a feeling of superiority.
I am actually genuinely still confused by what that means.

Neither. I have a rule against marrying a child character, Lucina is no exception.
Same here. It honestly creeped me out when people would marry a 2nd gen character in Awakening or Fates. Especially if they did it because it was "optimal".

Astro986

Smash Apprentice
Neither. I have a rule against marrying a child character, Lucina is no exception. And why female Corrin?
Because I like Female Corrin. She's the best female unit in the whole cast imo. I honestly think that Hinoka is bland as hell, an overall boring character, and is a discount Sully, Charlotte has a split personality disorder just like Jakob (Reference to a conversation between Odin and Felicia) and is ridiculously over-sexualized, just like Camilla and Kagero. Sakura and Elise are literal children, Hana is just an annoying AF version of Sumia, and the rest of the female cast I never really cared for when it comes to this topic. Does that answer your question?

And I have the same rule. Marrying child units is just....weird.

I am actually genuinely still confused by what that means
Don't worry about it. Just look up some examples

Last edited by a moderator:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Because I like Female Corrin. She's the best female unit in the whole cast imo.

Ok listen here, this is the best female character in the game

I honestly think that Hinoka is bland as hell, an overall boring character, and is a discount Sully,
Except Hinoka is actually better than Sully in every way. Yeah, Hinoka is boring but i still care about her more than Sully.

Charlotte has a split personality disorder
Its not a disorder. She willingly does that. Read some of her Supports and you'll understand.

is ridiculously over-sexualized
Actually they're not. Fan-servicy yes, but compared to some of the stuff Japan makes, Charlotte is tame.

over-sexualized, just like Camilla and Kagero.
Camilla isn't over-sexualized either and Kagero isn't even close.

Sakura and Elise are literal children,
They are both at least 13. Leo even states that Elise is a little bit too old to be acting like a child, implying that Elise has at least reached 13 (the age where adolescence begins in Japan).

Hana is just an annoying AF version of Sumia,
I don't remember Hana tripping all over the place and wanting to bake pies.

Top Bottom