• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
C8zLA1nVoAAcjLD.png

Looks like it's gonna come down to Camilla vs Minerva. Kinda surprised Cordelia is doing better than Minerva tho.

I did enjoyed Gunvolt 1 alot, and haven't gotten around to play 2 yet.
You really should get around to playing 2 sometime. Playing as Copen is a blast (tho i still prefer Gunvolt's playstyle).

Astellius

Smash Ace
Looks like it's gonna come down to Camilla vs Minerva. Kinda surprised Cordelia is doing better than Minerva tho.
Right now, Minerva is at 794.9, while Cordelia is at 756.8. I also changed my profile pic in honor of the Princess of Macedon.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
So i was finally able to 5-Star my Eliwood. Durandal is basically a built-in Death Blow2 which is great. Durandal also costed 400 SP.

I have 53 Feathers left so it's gonna be a while before i can 5-Star my Lachesis.

Astellius

Smash Ace
I'm wondering who I should 5-star next, as I'll probably have enough after the gauntlet is done. Reinhart might be a good option, as Dire Thunder looks really nice. I'm also thinking about promoting a 4-star Camilla (or Raven) as fodder to give Cherche a Brave Axe+. With Cherche's Att, that would be insane. Nino's a possibility too.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I already know which character I'm gonna promote to 5-star next. Just need a couple more feathers to go.

Astellius

Smash Ace
I attempted to summon Minerva again, and got a 5-star Beruka. I now have 5-star versions of everyone in the wyvern banner... EXCEPT THE ONE I REALLY WANT. Beruka doesn't look especially useful either...

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
When I next get my hands on 20,000 Hero Feathers, I'll probably save them for when I get Xander. If I can get 40,000 before his Hero Battle, though, then I'm not sure who I'll use them on. Maybe Tiki or Effie.

About Beruka...she has crazy good defense (and I mean CRAZY), but absolutely no strength to back it up. Maybe if she had Moonbow...

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I've beaten the story levels on lunatic today. It wasn't very easy, of course, but I managed to get it done no problem. Now I'm only like 20 orbs away from collecting 200.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
So i was finally able to 5-Star my Eliwood. Durandal is basically a built-in Death Blow2 which is great. Durandal also costed 400 SP.

I have 53 Feathers left so it's gonna be a while before i can 5-Star my Lachesis.
I managed to get a +res eliwood from the last banner. Deathblow + durandal stack btw. Give him Swordbreaker and savage blow, and ge will make an awesome leading unit, seeing as he obliterates green&red with this set-up, and surstains magic damage aswell through his ridicioulous res+hp.
He's an actually decent unit for once.

Astellius

Smash Ace
About Beruka...she has crazy good defense (and I mean CRAZY), but absolutely no strength to back it up. Maybe if she had Moonbow...
I have a +Att -Def variant, so her Def isn't going to be crazy good, it's just going to be 33, which is the same as my 4-star Michalis. Cherche has 32 Def, and Camilla has 31 Def. So that's not really useful, even in just limiting the comparison to other wyvern riders on my team. Catria has 32 Def, and so does my 4-star Corrin. I'll keep her for my collection.

With a +Def nature, her Def would be insane, and something like Ignis would be really good.

I've beaten the story levels on lunatic today. It wasn't very easy, of course, but I managed to get it done no problem. Now I'm only like 20 orbs away from collecting 200.
Congrats!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
He's always been a fairly decent unit tho.
It kind of depends, in FE7 at least. His stats are so balanced that he doesn't excel at anything in particular, and he's easily RNG screwed. He's not like Hector, where you can always count on him to have awesome strength or defense.

That said, I never had any serious issues with him until I started playing Hard Mode.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
It kind of depends, in FE7 at least. His stats are so balanced that he doesn't excel at anything in particular, and he's easily RNG screwed. He's not like Hector, where you can always count on him to have awesome strength or defense.

That said, I never had any serious issues with him until I started playing Hard Mode.
Story time: my first playthrough of Blazing Blade, Hector got RNG screwed so hard. I don't mean he had bad stats or anything. What i mean is that he had absolutely terrible aim, to the point where a Stormtrooper and Konosuba's Darkness had better aim than him. He failed to kill, because he couldn't hit. By Endgame, Hector was a only a Lv.7 Lord. Poor guy didn't even get to promote. This has only happened to me once tho.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Story time: my first playthrough of Blazing Blade, Hector got RNG screwed so hard. I don't mean he had bad stats or anything. What i mean is that he had absolutely terrible aim, to the point where a Stormtrooper and Konosuba's Darkness had better aim than him. He failed to kill, because he couldn't hit. By Endgame, Hector was a only a Lv.7 Lord. Poor guy didn't even get to promote. This has only happened to me once tho.
That's generally not what people are referring to with the term "RNG screwed," they're referring to poor stat gains on level ups. Hector, when leveled, will almost always have good Att and Def stats. The issue of him not getting experience can generally be overcome with feeding him kills or arena abuse. He still has development potential, and there are opportunities throughout for underleveled characters to get sufficient levels. An RNG screwed character didn't get stats on levels, so their potential is ruined, and they'll never have the opportunity to be good.

Hopefully your Hector didn't have Darkness's other propensities...

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
So as you all know, Echoes has been leaked two weeks in advance and datamined. I'm gonna share some of the stuff we found but don't worry, none of what i'm putting here is actual spoilers. I'm still putting it in a spoiler tag just in case you want to play this game completely blind but i do recommend you look at this, as some of it is helpful advice. Again, it is all spoiler-free.
  1. Status effects are back. Two of the status effects return from Fates: Silence and Freeze. In addition to that, the Poison status effect is also returning, and unlike in previous games, you can actually inflict it on enemies via the Venin Edge, Venin Lance, and the Venin Bow. The Venin Axe also exists but like all other Axes in Gaiden/Echoes, it is enemy-exclusive.
  2. There technically isn't a Dancer in this game. However, a spell called Again does exactly what a Dancer would do. Only Faye can learn this spell (should she be promoted into a Mage) however, using Again can be risky, as it has an HP Magic Cost of 24, making it the most expensive spell to use in the entire game.
  3. Gaiden was a unique mix of Strategy RPG elements with JRPG elements. Echoes further emphasizes that by introducing side-quests. Yes, side-quests exist in a Fire Emblem game. There also achievements you can get.
  4. Supports this time around are a mix of the CBA Supports seen in the GBA games and the passive Supports seen in earlier Fire Emblem games such as Mystery of the Emblem. Support conversations are rather short in this game (likely because they are all fully voiced), but i've read some of them and they aren't bad. Oh, and unlike Awakening and Fates, not everyone can support with everyone. The Whitewings, for example, can only support between each other. Of course, the higher the Support rank, the better the bonuses. However, the bond between some characters is so strong, that they don't even need Support Conversations. They get the Support Bonuses straight from the get-go (provided they are near each other on the map). The best example of this is Alm and Celica. When they are near each other, they get a 20% boost to their critical-rate, just like in Gaiden.
    • While Supports Conversation are short, remember there are also Base Conversations (if you've played the Tellius games, you should know what they are) as well as Breath of the Wild-styled memory fragments, which offer further insight on characters' pasts. In fact, from what i've heard, Support Conversations are only a small portion of the dialogue in this game. So Support Conversations aren't the only method of getting character development.
    • Oh btw, the game doesn't let you Support grind. For example, Alm can't obtain an A-Rank with Faye until Ch.4, and the Support conversations acknowledge this too. This is actually a good thing imo. Not only does it balance the game, but it also makes it so that entire Support conversations chains don't feel like they happened in an hour.
  5. The game, on Normal mode, is actually Normal Mode and not Easy Mode with a different name. From what i hear, Echoes on Normal Mode is about as difficult as Sacred Stones' Hard Mode. I hear that even on Normal Mode, the game's difficulty really starts to kick in at around Ch.3. I can only imagine what Echoes Hard Mode will be like. If you were one of those people who felt Awakening and Fates were too easy, then you'll definitely appreciate Echoes' more difficult gameplay. Of course, Casual Mode still exists, so the game isn't teeth-grinding hard like Radiant Dawn or Conquest. The new Mila's Turnwheel even let's you fix your mistakes, so you don't have to restart a map should you get RNG Rekt. Of course, remember that Mila's Turnwheel can only be used so many times. The Resurrection Shrine is also confirmed, but that shouldn't matter on Casual Mode.
  6. In the original Gaiden, all magic users learned spells via Level Up. Now, physical attackers can also get in on the fun. When using a non-generic weapon, they get access to Skills, though the Skills have to be learned. In addition, Skills can only be used when the corresponding weapon is equipped. So, for example, let's say Alm learned the Thunderclap Skill from the Levin Sword. If he gives the Levin Sword to someone else, Alm can't use Thunderclap until he gets it back. Thankfully, Skills are permanent once learned.
  7. Promoting in this game is weird. I mean, it was weird in Gaiden. But it's still weird. There is no actual required level for promotion. Instead, each Class can promote once a certain level is reached and that level varies. A Cavalier, for example, promotes at Lv.7 whereas a Pegasus Knight promotes at Lv.12. There are also third-tier Classes in this game. In addition, when a character promotes, their new Class will start out with it's corresponding base stats. If a character promotes and one of their stats is lower than their promotion's base stats, that stat will be increased to match their promotion's base stats. It's weird, you'll understand it when you see it.
    • Alm and Celica's promotions are tied to the story btw (though Alm's promotion is optional, at least in Gaiden, and it's actually easy to miss. I hope they fixed that in Echoes. Not like Alm needs a promotion tho, he's that good.)
  8. Unfortunately, the maps are still the same as in Gaiden, but to be fair, Echoes IS a remake, so the game having Gaiden's basic map design was to be expected.
So yeah, that's basically everything you need to know to prepare for the game. Trust me, just like Gaiden, Echoes is a very unique entry in the series.

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
I finally did it! Thank you gauntlet!

Subaki gave me my roughly 5k feathers as needed, and now I am in posession of this beauty:
I'll buy all ranks of Triangle adept at Level 35~ ish, as it would just make leveling her a huge pain, as she can right now oneshot blue units aswell.
Just took my -atk karel and fed him to her. (His red Sword really suits her ingame sprite.)

So as you all know, Echoes has been leaked two weeks in advance and datamined. I'm gonna share some of the stuff we found but don't worry, none of what i'm putting here is actual spoilers. I'm still putting it in a spoiler tag just in case you want to play this game completely blind but i do recommend you look at this, as some of it is helpful advice. Again, it is all spoiler-free.
  1. Status effects are back. Two of the status effects return from Fates: Silence and Freeze. In addition to that, the Poison status effect is also returning, and unlike in previous games, you can actually inflict it on enemies via the Venin Edge, Venin Lance, and the Venin Bow. The Venin Axe also exists but like all other Axes in Gaiden/Echoes, it is enemy-exclusive.
  2. There technically isn't a Dancer in this game. However, a spell called Again does exactly what a Dancer would do. Only Faye can learn this spell (should she be promoted into a Mage) however, using Again can be risky, as it has an HP Magic Cost of 24, making it the most expensive spell to use in the entire game.
  3. Gaiden was a unique mix of Strategy RPG elements with JRPG elements. Echoes further emphasizes that by introducing side-quests. Yes, side-quests exist in a Fire Emblem game. There also achievements you can get.
  4. Supports this time around are a mix of the CBA Supports seen in the GBA games and the passive Supports seen in earlier Fire Emblem games such as Mystery of the Emblem. Support conversations are rather short in this game (likely because they are all fully voiced), but i've read some of them and they aren't bad. Oh, and unlike Awakening and Fates, not everyone can support with everyone. The Whitewings, for example, can only support between each other. Of course, the higher the Support rank, the better the bonuses. However, the bond between some characters is so strong, that they don't even need Support Conversations. They get the Support Bonuses straight from the get-go (provided they are near each other on the map). The best example of this is Alm and Celica. When they are near each other, they get a 20% boost to their critical-rate, just like in Gaiden.
    • While Supports Conversation are short, remember there are also Base Conversations (if you've played the Tellius games, you should know what they are) as well as Breath of the Wild-styled memory fragments, which offer further insight on characters' pasts. In fact, from what i've heard, Support Conversations are only a small portion of the dialogue in this game. So Support Conversations aren't the only method of getting character development.
    • Oh btw, the game doesn't let you Support grind. For example, Alm can't obtain an A-Rank with Faye until Ch.4, and the Support conversations acknowledge this too. This is actually a good thing imo. Not only does it balance the game, but it also makes it so that entire Support conversations chains don't feel like they happened in an hour.
  5. The game, on Normal mode, is actually Normal Mode and not Easy Mode with a different name. From what i hear, Echoes on Normal Mode is about as difficult as Sacred Stones' Hard Mode. I hear that even on Normal Mode, the game's difficulty really starts to kick in at around Ch.3. I can only imagine what Echoes Hard Mode will be like. If you were one of those people who felt Awakening and Fates were too easy, then you'll definitely appreciate Echoes' more difficult gameplay. Of course, Casual Mode still exists, so the game isn't teeth-grinding hard like Radiant Dawn or Conquest. The new Mila's Turnwheel even let's you fix your mistakes, so you don't have to restart a map should you get RNG Rekt. Of course, remember that Mila's Turnwheel can only be used so many times. The Resurrection Shrine is also confirmed, but that shouldn't matter on Casual Mode.
  6. In the original Gaiden, all magic users learned spells via Level Up. Now, physical attackers can also get in on the fun. When using a non-generic weapon, they get access to Skills, though the Skills have to be learned. In addition, Skills can only be used when the corresponding weapon is equipped. So, for example, let's say Alm learned the Thunderclap Skill from the Levin Sword. If he gives the Levin Sword to someone else, Alm can't use Thunderclap until he gets it back. Thankfully, Skills are permanent once learned.
  7. Promoting in this game is weird. I mean, it was weird in Gaiden. But it's still weird. There is no actual required level for promotion. Instead, each Class can promote once a certain level is reached and that level varies. A Cavalier, for example, promotes at Lv.7 whereas a Pegasus Knight promotes at Lv.12. There are also third-tier Classes in this game. In addition, when a character promotes, their new Class will start out with it's corresponding base stats. If a character promotes and one of their stats is lower than their promotion's base stats, that stat will be increased to match their promotion's base stats. It's weird, you'll understand it when you see it.
    • Alm and Celica's promotions are tied to the story btw (though Alm's promotion is optional, at least in Gaiden, and it's actually easy to miss. I hope they fixed that in Echoes. Not like Alm needs a promotion tho, he's that good.)
  8. Unfortunately, the maps are still the same as in Gaiden, but to be fair, Echoes IS a remake, so the game having Gaiden's basic map design was to be expected.
So yeah, that's basically everything you need to know to prepare for the game. Trust me, just like Gaiden, Echoes is a very unique entry in the series.
And THIS is pretty handy to know. Thanks!

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
I finally did it! Thank you gauntlet!

Subaki gave me my roughly 5k feathers as needed, and now I am in posession of this beauty:
I'll buy all ranks of Triangle adept at Level 35~ ish, as it would just make leveling her a huge pain, as she can right now oneshot blue units aswell.
Just took my -atk karel and fed him to her. (His red Sword really suits her ingame sprite.)

And THIS is pretty handy to know. Thanks!
I put both 4 stars Beruka and Selena to lv 40 before messing with Robin and I found that Beruka is good, but my Selena was pretty lame, bad defense, bad damage.... and she doesn't even have a special attack as far as I remember. Maybe it is just pretty pretty bad IVs, but I didn't care to check that.
My Lucina on the other hand is almost lv 40 now, and she deals crazy damage, oh boi....

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I think the thing that makes LordTakeo's Selena in particulsr so good is the Wo Dao + Moonbow combination, which is also complimented by threten speed. Moonbow only takes 2 rounds to charge, so she'll be triggering it every time she doubles an enemy melee attacker.

Speaking of synergistic skills, I'm not sure if I should give Xander Quick Riposte or Vantage when he becomes playable next month. I have access to Vantage 3, but iirc, Quick Riposte is only avaible at Riposte 2.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
I'm really wary of this "magic is cast from hit points" crap. Magic users tend to be some of my favorite units, and they're already squishy enough as is. It would make sense if it was just Dark Mages/Witches using 'blood magic' or something, but ordinary Mages and the like shouldn't be Pichuing themselves to cast a simple Fire spell. Really hope this doesn't hinder their viability too much, or I might wind up benching most of them. Does healing someone with a staff take HP, too?

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I'm really wary of this "magic is cast from hit points" crap. Magic users tend to be some of my favorite units, and they're already squishy enough as is. It would make sense if it was just Dark Mages/Witches using 'blood magic' or something, but ordinary Mages and the like shouldn't be Pichuing themselves to cast a simple Fire spell. Really hope this doesn't hinder their viability too much, or I might wind up benching most of them. Does healing someone with a staff take HP, too?
As someone who's played Gaiden, i can safely say that the HP Magic Cost actually isn't as bad as it looks. If anything, it actually balances the game because Mages needed some form of handicap, or else they would've been a win button. There are two types of magic in Gaiden/Echoes: Black and White. Black Magic is all the attack magic, such as Fire, Thunder, Aura, etc. White Magic is all the support magic such as Heal, Warp, Physic (or whatever the long-range heal is called), etc. Both types of magic consume HP to use, with the exception of Nosferatu, for obvious reasons.

Now, magic in Gaiden/Echoes is actually pretty broken. For starters, all Black Magic spells ignore terrain bonuses. Say there's a Mercenary standing on a Fort Tile (i don't remember if there were any Fort Tiles in Gaiden, i'm just using it as an example). Fort Tiles normally provide big boosts to Avoid and Defense. However, Black Magic completely ignores those boosts, treating that Fort Tile as if it were a Plain Tile, and thus, making that Mercenary much easier to kill. In addition, all Black Magic spells have fixed hit-rates. Fire, for example, has a fixed hit-rate of 80 iirc. This means that while it's hit-rate can never go above 80, it can also never go below it. Because of this, magic in Gaiden/Echoes is arguably more reliable in this game than in any other game. And yes, the RNG is decently fair too.

While White Magic also has an HP Magic Cost, it's still not that bad. Heal only costs one HP, you can get away with using it often just fine. Really, the only White Magic spell that you should be careful in using is the new Again spell, which has an HP Magic Cost of 24.

During the enemy phase, Mages (and Clerics, yes they can fight too), will defend using the spell with the least cost, which is usually Fire (HP Magic Cost is 1 iirc). Clerics don't have Fire and instead will use Nosferatu, which doesn't cost anything.

The HP Magic Cost mechanic applies to enemies as well.......most of them anyway. A few certain enemy magic users can use magic without losing HP but that's mostly late-game stuff.

Despite magic users having to deal with HP Magic Cost, they are actually a bit on the tough side. They are able to take a few hits from most things. Late-game, they do become slightly more frail but by then, you also have a decent amount of physical attackers to cover for them.

Don't let the HP Magic Cost worry you. Some of Gaiden/Echoes' best units are magic users (Celica, Sonya, for example). Trust me, when i first played Gaiden, i was also a bit afraid of using magic users but they are actually pretty helpful.

This is also a good time to bring up something really important. As you know, Echoes has Skills. Unlike in previous games, Skills don't have an activation rate; they can be used whenever you want. HOWEVER! THERE IS A CATCH! That's right, you guessed it. Skills also have an HP Cost. Of course, you don't have to use them if you don't want. This only applies to Attack Skills btw. Passive Skills, such as Bowrange+2, are always active (provided the corresponding weapon is equipped) and therefore, do not require any HP to use.

The only Attack Skill that doesn't have an HP Cost is the famous Triangle Attack.

Edit: Now, of course, i'm not saying you should spam magic. Nor should magic users be up front. Like all other magic users in the series, Gaiden/Echoes magic users work best when attacking from a distance. That being said Magic users in Gaiden/Echoes just happen to be one of the more useful ones in the series.

Second edit: Here's the list for all Black Magic spells: https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/weapons/black-magic/

And all White Magic spells: https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/weapons/white-magic/

Both lists tell you the HP Magic Cost, hit-rates, base power, who can use them, etc.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
HP cost sounds horrible at first, but let's be resl here; mages and clerics traditionally die to paper cuts anyway. If they're taking hits, you're probably doing something wrong.

I guess that's not as true with more recent FEs with Dark Knights and War Clerics, but keeping your glass canons in the back lines is still a staple of FE strategy, and it's a rule to live by if you ever hope to brave classic mode.

Last edited:

Betatech

Smash Apprentice
Im glad to hear about skills not being based on random chance in echoes. Previously the skills didnt feel useful or strateigical to me because of the randomness. Crits are enough randomness in my opininion.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It's primary focused on Arms and Splatoon, but we'll likely hear other little bits of news as well. I mean, why else would they have mentioned the 3DS is the announcement if it was only for those two games?

I expect a short Echoes recap trailer, at the very least.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Speaking of Echoes, since the game launches next week in Japan, i wonder if they'll put in Echoes characters in Heroes. That's the best way to promote the game imo.

And speaking of Heroes, i'm sure you all saw but there's like a 5-hour maintence for the game tomorow. During those 5 hours, Heroes can't be played.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
The maintenance is supposed to be for a big update, isn't it? I wonder if this is when we'll finally see Hero Merit added in. I sure hope that it isn't too rediculous, because grinding for Hero Feathers sounds pretty awesome.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Ok. So appearntly the Daily Arena Quests ended today. So no more free Feathers and no more free Orbs. This is really bad if they don't do something. Unless you put money into the game, there's no way to get Orbs in this game unless you wait until Sunday for the Log-in Bonus to give you one. The only other way to get free Orbs now is through new paralouges but that only happens like, once every two weeks. Or you could wait for the Gauntlet Rewards to come in to give you 20 Orbs. But after that, no free Orbs until Sunday.

There was no reason to remove the Daily Arena Quests. Those Quests were so helpful. Really, they should've kept the 2-Orb Daily Log-in Bonus as well. That really helps people who don't want to put money into the game because, let's face it, those Orb prices are pretty expensive.

On an unrelated note:
The only Attack Skill that doesn't have an HP Cost is the famous Triangle Attack.
I was wrong. Triangle Attack costs 10 HP.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Wish they had kept the daily login orbs. That was nice, and fairly sufficient for orb needs.

D

Deleted member

Ok. So appearntly the Daily Arena Quests ended today. So no more free Feathers and no more free Orbs. This is really bad if they don't do something. Unless you put money into the game, there's no way to get Orbs in this game unless you wait until Sunday for the Log-in Bonus to give you one. The only other way to get free Orbs now is through new paralouges but that only happens like, once every two weeks. Or you could wait for the Gauntlet Rewards to come in to give you 20 Orbs. But after that, no free Orbs until Sunday.

There was no reason to remove the Daily Arena Quests. Those Quests were so helpful. Really, they should've kept the 2-Orb Daily Log-in Bonus as well. That really helps people who don't want to put money into the game because, let's face it, those Orb prices are pretty expensive.
I freaked out when I realized there were no more daily quests. I hope that they were temporarily removed just for the big April update, but if they were removed permanently then that poses a massive problem.
I hate spending money for Orbs. I do agree, buying Orbs is too pricey, even for 75 Orbs.
They should also bring back giving us 2 Orbs a day.

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
I freaked out when I realized there were no more daily quests. I hope that they were temporarily removed just for the big April update, but if they were removed permanently then that poses a massive problem.
I hate spending money for Orbs. I do agree, buying Orbs is too pricey, even for 75 Orbs.
Nintendo listened alot to us during the launch of the game. I guess this is a test-run, to see how it impacts the 'economy'.

On other news... they did removed the daily quests?! No way!

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
If removing the daily arena quests is permanent, then this will be a problem for me
The free 2-orb log-in bonus was pretty nice and it would've been if they kept going with this.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Even 3 orbs costs a lot here for just 3 orbs, because hey, flippin' Brazil! I literally won't have anything to do in the game for a long time other than training character I don't care neither want to train, so yeah, at least I still have BotW to occupy my time....

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Even in the US, 2$ is still way too much for just three orbs. That's not even enough for a single character, and even if it was, there's nothing stopping that character from being your hundredth 3-star Sophia or something.

This is something that I have a problem with a lot of Free-to-Play games. Either you spend way to much money to get what you want, or you spend nothing at all. If I could by buy an orb generator or something for 15-30$, then I'd happy fork up some cash, especially if its at least 5 orbs a day. But as it is now, Heroes isn't going to be getting any money out of my pockets. I have too much self control for that.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
So the Update happened, and that's good an all, new features and such. But then the dataminers cams and we found this.
Screenshot_2017-04-11-22-57-46.png
Just in time too. Strangely enough, Celica ain't there but i imagine she has her own banner, knowing the way Gaiden/Echoes works. After all, the 4 characters here are all in Alm's route.

Alm has his own Falchion btw so yay, more Dragon Slayers.

Astellius

Smash Ace
The Nintendo God heard our prayers, and we'll be getting 2 orbs per day again! It would be nice if they made it indefinite, but we'll be getting it for the next 17 days.

Top Bottom