• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Out of personal interest whats everyones favourite class in the fire emblem series?
For me, it'd be either Hero or Ninja.

------

I stumbled upon this hilarious Sponge Emblem joke using a certain scene from the Spongebob Squarepants movie. I think everyone will like this one!

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Out of personal interest whats everyones favourite class in the fire emblem series?
To answer this question and hopefully get more into this thread (since I don't really know what the current topic is), Shamans and Soldiers before 3DS era. I've always liked dark magic and personally favor lances. As of the 3DS era, I'm starting to favor a bit of Dread Fighter, Master of Arms, Spear Master and Blacksmith.

Nah

Smash Champion
take a guess as to what my favorite FE class is

But besides that, I've always kinda liked Swordmasters

To answer this question and hopefully get more into this thread (since I don't really know what the current topic is),
it's a social thread

the topic is ever-changing, flowing like time

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Forgive me for changing the subject, but this just came in, and this might or might not draw a sly grin for Fire Emblem fans: Great Britain's team pursuit cycling team just won gold at the Rio Olympics, and one of the team members is named Owain. Pretty cool, if I must say so.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I really love the Swordmaster class, especially from Awakening because their design is just so cool and badass.

Plus duel wielding katana's is pretty awesome. My other top choice would be Malig Knights, because who wouldn't want to have their very own pet dragon to fly around on while shooting magic death beams at their enemies?

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Personally I would say the my favorite classes are Generals and Sages. I like having a unit that can take a lot of hits and deal a lot of damage and I also just like the ability to be a unit that can attack and heal(plus I just like using magic in general).

Astellius

Smash Ace
Among the recent games, dark flyers are probably among my favorites within the more recent games. Flying + magic + Galeforce + darkness = Win. I always make Sakura and Elise dark flyers, which saves them from being staffbots and makes awesome use of their magic potential.

Betatech

Smash Apprentice
To answer this question and hopefully get more into this thread (since I don't really know what the current topic is), Shamans and Soldiers before 3DS era. I've always liked dark magic and personally favor lances. As of the 3DS era, I'm starting to favor a bit of Dread Fighter, Master of Arms, Spear Master and Blacksmith.
On the subject of magic in the 3ds era i genuinely despise it. Having them beome a uility unit with no triangle and magic types (aside from dark which can be cryptic at times as to which classes can wield them) just bores me. They also lost a lot of coolness in my book now they dont use sprites like the gba era.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
On the subject of magic in the 3ds era i genuinely despise it. Having them beome a uility unit with no triangle and magic types (aside from dark which can be cryptic at times as to which classes can wield them) just bores me. They also lost a lot of coolness in my book now they dont use sprites like the gba era.
To be fair, everyone lost a lot of coolness when FE ditched sprites.

I agree though. Magic was much more interesting in the previous games. I especially love dark magic in the GBA games, with all its unique effects. Luna was much cooler of a concept as a spell than as a skill.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Hey, at least Fates did put Magic into the Weapon Triangle. Although i agree that GBA era Magic was handled better than 3DS era. Actually, GBA era probably handled Magic in the best way. They really do need to bring back Light Magic. The closest we got in the 3DS era was the Book of Naga and Moonlight.

Luna was much cooler of a concept as a spell than as a skill.
It did actually start out as a Skill though, in Genealogy of the Holy War. But yeah, Luna as a Tome was much cooler, specifically the FE7 version.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Hm, now I realize that there was no Light Magic or Monk class type in the 3DS Fire Emblem, which is upsetting. The classes in the GBA games were better in general, but I really hate just how the Dark Mages are designed nowadays.

They used to look so cool when they fully covered in their coat, now they just look stupid having just a cape. Also, they didn't bring back my Luna spell or that OG Summoner class.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It did actually start out as a Skill though, in Genealogy of the Holy War. But yeah, Luna as a Tome was much cooler, specifically the FE7 version.
Oh, did it? I never played the Japanese emblems. Silly me, making assumptions.

Astellius

Smash Ace
They used to look so cool when they fully covered in their coat, now they just look stupid having just a cape.
What are you saying? That this isn't cool?

Baby, check out my rockin' v-neck that goes all the way down to my crotch!

...Yeah, okay, point taken. It's hilarious for Owain though, and the designs suit Ophelia and Tharja.

Well, in other news, I tried out Genealogy of the Holy War, but couldn't seem to find a cooperative emulator. Snes9x needs Directx9.0, but that's an old version of Directx, and, if I install it, Windows just updates back to the new one. On Zsnes, the graphics spaz out pretty frequently, and the interface for that emulator is pretty gross. I thought about trying Higin next, but said, screw it, I'm just going to replay FE7. So, I'm replaying FE7, it's very nostalgic.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I don't think it works for Ophelia at all. She's too lighthearted and innocent, not to mention that she has Lissa's face. The way she dresses just upsets me. She looks like she's trying to dress like some sort of seductress or something, which just doesn't suit her.

Odin is the only one who can really pull the Fates dark mage look off.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
So i was looking at some of the FE: Cipher cards, and i found this one of Lilina

Lilina, Destroyer of Worlds. Seriously though, she looks mad. I have never seen a an angry depiction of Lilina. I kid you not, i look at this and i think "did Lilina just go full Natsu?"
But this is an amazing piece of artwork though. Just by looking at this, i think we can all agree that Lilina's canonical weapon is Forblaze.

but I really hate just how the Dark Mages are designed nowadays.

They used to look so cool when they fully covered in their coat, now they just look stupid having just a cape
I somewhat agree. When it comes to base classes, the GBA versions were much better than the 3DS versions. But when they promote, the 3DS versions of the Sorcerer (at least Fates' version) looks a lot better than the Druid. Fates' version specifically has the cool cape made of black feathers that really fits in with the whole dark magic thing. Meanwhile, the Druids looks kinda silly. Every time i look at them, i'm like "where are the arms?". The robes worked fine for Dark Mages but for Druids, it looks like they put on a bit too much robes. Heck, even Nergal's Dark Druid class looks kinda silly, although intimidating. I want to know how this
becomes this
But hey, at least the Necromancer sprite actually resembles Lyon. Oh and the Summoner class looks better than the Druid, which makes me wish that Summoner was the default promotion for Dark Mages.

Well, in other news, I tried out Genealogy of the Holy War, but couldn't seem to find a cooperative emulator. Snes9x needs Directx9.0, but that's an old version of Directx, and, if I install it, Windows just updates back to the new one.
Genealogy of the Holy War worked just fine for me on Snes9x, although i did play it on my phone. Unless Snes9x EX+ is different from Snes9x.

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
So i was looking at some of the FE: Cipher cards, and i found this one of Lilina

Lilina, Destroyer of Worlds. Seriously though, she looks mad. I have never seen a an angry depiction of Lilina. I kid you not, i look at this and i think "did Lilina just go full Natsu?"
On the topic of interesting Cipher artworks, I want to point everyone's attention towards Hisame:

I mean, damn.

Forget Forrest, Hisame proves that Hoshido just does better in that regard.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Favorite Cipher art? I think Saizo's Master Ninja art deserves a mention too.

The blaze in the background, the darkened effects on Saizo, his angry expression, and that stance do a great job depicting his aggressive personality. The artwork captures how dangerous and awesome Saizo can be.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Genealogy of the Holy War worked just fine for me on Snes9x, although i did play it on my phone. Unless Snes9x EX+ is different from Snes9x.
The problem for me is that Snes9x needs Directx 9.0 in order to work, which is an older version, so Windows wants to update it every time I turn the computer off. I'd have to either turn Windows updates off or install the 9.0 version each time I turn the computer on. I'll try a couple other emulators, e.g. Higin, whenever I get around to feeling like it.

Galm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AnEvilLemon
I'll throw out another question:
Any ideas for new features or tweaks that would make the FE games better? Anything you want added?

I thought about a notebook feature for the touchscreen, like with the old DS Zelda games. Make notes on battle maps or reminders that you can look at mid-battle. It has its usefulness, and it seems fitting. Imagine Robin or Corrin taking notes on the enemy.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Any ideas for new features or tweaks that would make the FE games better? Anything you want added?

I thought about a notebook feature for the touchscreen, like with the old DS Zelda games. Make notes on battle maps or reminders that you can look at mid-battle. It has its usefulness, and it seems fitting. Imagine Robin or Corrin taking notes on the enemy.
A notebook feature would be pretty cool. I usually have to take notes on a separate device if I were playing Fire Emblem. The Professor Layton games have an in-game notebook that you can access when you solve puzzles, and it's pretty useful since it allows you to better think through a puzzle. Considering Fire Emblem requires thinking like the Layton games, I think it'd be a cool feature.

I'd say to make the FE games better, I'd remove the children system. It served its purpose in Awakening, and it didn't really need to be shoe-horned into Fates. I'd leave S Supports in the game at the very least and that's it.

Also, if they want to release two separate versions again, I'd say don't make one version harder than the other. I get the idea behind it, but I feel like Fates was more about choosing a side based on the circumstances on both sides, not choosing a version because one game is harder/easier than the other. I also think Phoenix mode should be removed. Casual is good enough for a beginner's experience.

Astellius

Smash Ace

I agree with Erureido on the children, they don't need to be in the game. But I rather expect that it's going to be a lasting phenomenon...

A feature I would like to see would be the ability to toggle the danger zones of certain enemies to different colors other than just red, which would make it easier to keep track of specific enemies. For example, I might mark the danger zones of archers to be purple, while the universal danger zone for all enemies is red. This way, I can just easily see where not to move my flying units when I want to put them in range of some enemies. I might want to mark the ranges of enemies with entrapment staves, or whatever. I'd like a nice way to be able to visually distinguish specific threats.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I agree. We don't need any more second gen characters. S-supports could really see improvement, though.
For instance, what about platonic S-supports? Not all meaningful relationships have to be romantic. I appreciated that about A-ranks in previous games. But I also lik how characters are limited to 5 supports.

And if I were to add something new entirely...hm, I guess I'd want to see more unit customization - but a non-grindy sort. Perhaps equipable armor that can alter a character's stats in battle. For instance, a mage robe that can lower defense and boost resistance, or knight armor that boost defense and lowers speed. But that's less of a tweak and more of a change of formula.

Last edited:

alguidrag

Smash Ace
I wanted multiple enemy in batlefield (like 3 armys battling a blue army (ours) a red army and a orange army) because its realy strange see more than 1 type of enemy but they cant fight (like you're against a temple trying to get back a legendary weapon and some thiefs make to steal this weapon too but the people of temple need to protect the weapon, so they need fight both sides, in FE the thiefs act like they're allies with the temple people)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I wanted multiple enemy in batlefield (like 3 armys battling a blue army (ours) a red army and a orange army) because its realy strange see more than 1 type of enemy but they cant fight (like you're against a temple trying to get back a legendary weapon and some thiefs make to steal this weapon too but the people of temple need to protect the weapon, so they need fight both sides, in FE the thiefs act like they're allies with the temple people)
Not to mention the mess that is "A Lost Peace" in Revelations.
But the map design on that level was just bad in general.

Last edited:

Betatech

Smash Apprentice

Personally i would do multiple things
1. Remove enemies exempt from the weapons triangle E.g faceless not archers.
Fairly self explanatory but i feel like enemies exempt from the weapons triangle make maps featuring them very boring and simplified at times and makes the weapon triangle very irrelevant in these chapters. speaking of triangles...
2. reintroduce magic triangle
Same with above i dont like too many units being exempt from a rock paper scissors system and the removal of the magic triangle removed alot of different classes and differences beetween mages.
3.Go back to the structure of older fire emblem games.
What i mean by this is no grinding overworld shopping and side chapters unlockable by fulfilling certain criteria. This does a couple of things. 1 it increases difficulty 2 it allows for you to have more challenging maps by including incentives such as "Gotta stop that thief stealing your master seal or gotta save those green units to get an item because you cant get it on the world map" or placing a shop in a dangerous position in say, a defense map and making it an incentive to go there and restock. Speaking of weapons...
4. Give weapons durability back
This system does not work its overly complicated removes one of the most important aspects of fire emblem and just didnt need to exist in the first place as the old system was just fine. i guess they saw how people rarely ran out of money in awakening and decided to just remove weapon durability to save time and make money spending more interesting but id prefer if they just made money managing more prevelant.
probs more but those are some big ones.

Nah

Smash Champion
idk, I'm fine with the current structure of FE games in regards to grinding (just make Lunatic mode not require crying for the first few chapters and then not require DLC grinding to have a chance at beating it at all)/the overworld/shopping/paralogues.

I would like weapon durability back though. A lot of the higher ranked weapons are just not worth it because of all the debuffs and **** they put in in order to compensate. "Yeah this sword is kinda nice but it also cuts your Str in half" why the **** would I use that then. You can manage just fine with weapon durability.

Also gonna echo the no more kids bit. I liked it a lot in Awakening (gee who woulda thought I'd say that), and there was story reasons for it, but in Fates you can tell they just put it in because it was something a lot of people liked in Awakening. "Oh hey we really should not be having kids rn but hell let's just do it anyway lol and then stick them in this really convenient hyperbolic time chamber". It'd be silly to keep having stories that somehow involve adult children, and it's also bad to just keep sticking it in for the sake of it.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I actually love the new weapons system. Having to keep track of weapon durability and shopping for everyone was a real chore in the older games. It didn't make the game more interesting, imo, just more tedious.

And why would you use a weapon that halves your strength the next turn? That's easy. Because you're trying to bring down an exceptionally powerful enemy. The same reason you'd use a legendary weapon with only 25 uses. And with only a few exceptions, most weapons are actually pretty useful.

Last edited:

Galm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AnEvilLemon
The children system seems fine until you think about it and realize this:

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Don't bother with child units unless it fits the story. It's just a silly mechanic in Fates where they just go "lul Deeprealm!" to get around it.

Don't split the game into multiple parts you have to buy separately again, if it can all fit on a single cartridge/disc then put it all on there, don't make consumers spend more on one game just to get the complete experience. I'd expect that from Activision *coughDestinycough*

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
  1. Making a game structured like Sacred Stones. You have varied victory conditions but you can still grind outside of the story if you need too.
  2. Children are probably gonna come back, and although this method of introducing them will only work once, it would be interesting. Basically, do a time-skip like FE4. But nobody would want the 1st gen characters to be killed off. So here's what would happen. In the final chapter of the 1st gen, the children have already been born but they are still very young. The children are sent to safety while the parents fight the final battle. At the end of the final battle, something happens that causes the parents to be suspended in time for several years. To everyone else, it looks as if the parents died. Several years later, the children have already grown up and are now fighting the battle that their parents tried to end. Eventually, the parents are freed from their suspended animation and reunite with their children and both generations begin fighting together.
  3. Continuing on with the children system, my friend thought of this, and its basically that depending on who marries who, there will be different children. Before, each child was determined by a specific parent. But in this idea, the child is determined by both parents, meaning that different combinations of parents result in different children. This adds a lot of replay value and will also remove the generic conversations that the child has with their non-specific parent.
  4. I talked about the Child system but i do want that gone if there won't be any story relevance. However, S-Supports should stay. A common complaint is that S-Supports happen out of nowhere. To fix that, add additional levels after S-Rank. This means that S-Rank doesn't mean marriage, but rather, they are simply a couple. After S-Rank, there is S+-Rank, SS-Rank and finally, SS+-Rank. SS+-Rank is when the marriage finally happens. S+ and SS-Rank supports is where we see the couple's relationship increase.
  5. BRING BACK LIGHT MAGIC!
  6. Let Generals use Swords again.
  7. Remove Phoenix Mode
  8. Improve My Castle
  9. Be given actual warnings of when enemy reinforcements will arrive and where.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
They better not pull the split game thing again. It was cute with Fates and all, and somewhat justified because each game had a lot of content, but they clearly had to stretch their resources too thin to pull both that and the children's paralouges off.

The children paralouges are sometimes fine, but the difficulty scaling wasn't handled that well, making some rescue missions really difficult, most infamously Shiro's. And Revelations...oh man, the map design there is a real mess. Playing that game was painful, but for all the wrong reason. I could of spent that 20$ on Rivals of Aether or Xenoblade Chronicles or something.

On a different note, I don't mind FE games having grinding, because I can always just play through without that. It's the same reason I don't mind casual mode. But I would like to see a skill system that's less grindy and more balanced.

Last edited:

Betatech

Smash Apprentice
And why would you use a weapon that halves your strength the next turn? That's easy. Because you're trying to bring down an exceptionally powerful enemy. The same reason you'd use a legendary weapon with only 25 uses.
The problem with this being that silver weapons trade killing one enemy for doing 1/2 damage to the next 4 or so you face on your next turn and legendary weapons trade off was that their very limited and therefore must be used cautiosly. Siilver weapons arent really worth the benefit they give(unless its a boss in which case i can see why you would use it but even then thats one time id use it.

Let Generals use Swords again
I never got why they changed this because it fit perfectly with the general class being masterful knights they should command all 3 weapons types.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Actually, let's just go ahead and add a third generation of children. Furthermore, let's make the third generation of children be capable of pairing up with some people from the second generation, and, to maximize the amount of sense here, the children produced by second and third generation unions will be the first generation. They will join you as well, except, for some reason, they will be older than the current first gen units in your party, and they will wear less clothes. Your avatar will be able to marry anyone, including an opposite gendered version of theirself that's produced by one of those second/third gen pairings.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
  • A third party. Kinda like what alguidrag alguidrag mentioned. I don't know if mine is the same as his but one that attacks both you and the enemy's armies and fully is independent. Would be pretty interesting.
  • I enjoyed the premise of Fates in choosing a side. Maybe they should continue using it, except making each route less predictable? I mean, the first few chapters already convinces you that Nohr is the bad kingdom while Hoshido is the good kingdom. So like, make both routes equally good and bad storywise?
  • Remove second gen children. No point in having them when you have a team that's already built up at that point.
  • Different endings if certain conditions are not met through the story. Maybe have some choices in the chapters that determine how the story is going to go. Goes along with the different routes, assuming if they're going to continue with it.
  • Make bows and shruikens their own separate thing. I don't like the way they blended in with Fate's weapon triangle.
  • Gaiden chapters. Like for example, a chapter that focuses entirely on stealth or a chapter where you have to defend yourself because someone is going to assassinate you. Variety in map design is always nice.
  • Bring back light magic. Also make dark magic separate from anima magic.
  • Bring back weather effects. Maybe it was already in Conquest (I don't know since I haven't played Conquest) but something like Fog of War didn't probably make a return.
  • Remove Phoenix Mode.
Yeah... I do realize most of these ideas are elements from the past GBA games and they're not technically new. I wouldn't want the 3DS FE games to be heavily reliant on old elements and be good and known for new elements, but that's all I can think about for now. So far, I'm pretty fond with the way character designs and music are going so far for current Fire Emblem.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
The problem with this being that silver weapons trade killing one enemy for doing 1/2 damage to the next 4 or so you face on your next turn and legendary weapons trade off was that their very limited and therefore must be used cautiosly. Siilver weapons arent really worth the benefit they give(unless its a boss in which case i can see why you would use it but even then thats one time id use it.
Except that's not how it works at all. Silver Weapons in Fates give only a small debuff to strength and skill. Using the weapon once or twice doesn't really have that much of an impact - it's only when you overuse it that it becomes problematic. But silver weapons were more expensive and less durable than other weapons, so you'd want to limit how much you used them anyway. I don't see what's it's a bad thing you have to use them carefully in Fates yet a good thing in previous games.

As far as the weapons that actually do half your strength or magic, those are few and far between, and the effect instantly becomes undone the next time you attack.

And not to mention that weapons are way more varied in Fates than in former FEs. Picking which character gets which weapon feels far more like a strategic decision to me than it did in any other FE game before it.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Bring back weather effects. Maybe it was already in Conquest (I don't know since I haven't played Conquest) but something like Fog of War didn't probably make a return.
The closest we got to Fog of War was in Revelation Ch.7. You start out only seeing what's in front of you but as you progress, more of the map opens up. I do want actual Fog of War to return, with one big change: the enemy is also affected by it. This is how Fog of War maps usually go: "Ok, i'm done moving my units. *ends turn* *enemy turn starts* OH HELLO WYVERN LORD THAT I HAD NO IDEA WAS THERE UNTIL JUST NOW! OH LOOK AT THAT, YOU KILLED ONE OF MY UNITS! TIME TO RESET!" Fog of War maps are just guessing games. If you run into an enemy in the fog, you are stopped and that unit's turn is over. But if the enemy does it, they get to discover you AND attack you in the same turn. Its a really unfair mechanic for a strategy game, which is why the enemy should also be affected by the Fog of War rules. As for other weather effects, such as rain and snow, those were only in FE7 and all they did was turn the entire map into a desert that affected everyone, including mages and flying units.

Betatech

Smash Apprentice
Except that's not how it works at all. Silver Weapons in Fates give only a small debuff to strength and skill. Using the weapon once or twice doesn't really have that much of an impact - it's only when you overuse it that it becomes problematic. But silver weapons were more expensive and less durable than other weapons, so you'd want to limit how much you used them anyway. I don't see what's it's a bad thing you have to use them carefully in Fates yet a good thing in previous games.

As far as the weapons that actually do half your strength or magic, those are few and far between, and the effect instantly becomes undone the next time you attack.

And not to mention that weapons are way more varied in Fates than in former FEs. Picking which character gets which weapon feels far more like a strategic decision to me than it did in any other FE game before it.
True its not a terrible way to get you to conservatively use silver weapons i just feel i like the old way better but everyones entitled to their own opinion and ill admit the concept of managing weapons and money was very poorly done in the most recent titles as it was so easy to get money that weapon management did just turn into a chore. The new system isnt inherently bad its just personal preference. Maybe ill appreciate it more when i get to playing fates but conceptually ill stand by the old ways.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
On the topic of weather, I don't like fog of war. It forces you to play super carefully, and I don't appreciate having to move slowly and not knowing when I'm safe. But it does still change things up and add another layer of strategy, so I don't hate it entirely. It'd also be better if, as Armagon suggested, your enemies had the same limitations as you did.

I absolutely despise rain though. That weather effect is more needlessly annoying than it is anything else. It's just as bad as desert maps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom