• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Cannot unsee, oh my Gods!

In other Fates related news, holy crap Camilla is a god damn BEAST! She has been tearing **** up, down, left, right and sideways! I love you Camilla! :love:

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Want to know how bad my Orochi is?

She joins at Level 5, right? She's Level 17 right now.

She has not gained a single Speed point in 12 levels.

Even with her freakishly low 30% growth, she should be averaging 11.

I'm pretty sure I've never even had a knight be this slow at this level.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999

Welp, time to give Felicia a Levin Sword.

Orochi has Binding Blade syndrome.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I can't believe it! The Pokémon Company allowed for Greninja to be included in Fates!

Tarastel

Claymore
NNID
Tarastel
OK, anyone know how to get Robin and Lucina to talk to Odin, Laslow and Selena?

Even though I still need to recruit the first 2 in that sentence...

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
OK, anyone know how to get Robin and Lucina to talk to Odin, Laslow and Selena?

Even though I still need to recruit the first 2 in that sentence...
I think I heard that the conversation triggers if the characters enter combat while you're recruiting Robin or Lucina.

Tarastel

Claymore
NNID
Tarastel
I think I heard that the conversation triggers if the characters enter combat while you're recruiting Robin or Lucina.
Thank you very much. I'm really glad I didn't recruit them yet then.

Still wish Ike and Marth had some kind of dialogue though, even if I can't think of a single person they would talk to.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Gee, I don't get how some people managed to finish Birthright and Conquest in only one week. I, on the other hand, just started Chapter 12 yesterday but I didn't have time to finish it because I had to go to work so I bookmarked it for tomorrow.

And I decided I won't be doing the paralogues until I at least finish the story for all three paths first.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
I just got my waifu the best one in the world, Oboro!!! After I complete the map support grinding

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I finally beat Soleil's paralouge. The RNG hated me. Kana got killed by the 1% crit. THE ONE PERCENT! Laslow thought it was a good idea not to dodge even though the attack had a 25% hit-rate. And Xander's Siegfried apparently has a mind of its own because it missed at 99%.....twice. I think it took me 7 attempts to beat this paralouge. I also wanted to capture the boss but Kana activated Dragon Fang and a critical at the same time.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

In other Fates related news, holy crap Camilla is a god damn BEAST! She has been tearing **** up, down, left, right and sideways! I love you Camilla! :love:
Er, I don't get it. What does a Duracell battery and Felicia have in common?

Tarastel

Claymore
NNID
Tarastel
I finally beat Soleil's paralouge. The RNG hated me. Kana got killed by the 1% crit. THE ONE PERCENT! Laslow thought it was a good idea not to dodge even though the attack had a 25% hit-rate. And Xander's Siegfried apparently has a mind of its own because it missed at 99%.....twice. I think it took me 7 attempts to beat this paralouge. I also wanted to capture the boss but Kana activated Dragon Fang and a critical at the same time.
The RNG in this game cheats harder than Hercule cheats death in DBZ.

Also you have no idea how jealous I am constantly getting with everyone getting all the characters already, most primarily the one you just got.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Er, I don't get it. What does a Duracell battery and Felicia have in common?
Look at the color scheme.

The RNG in this game cheats harder than Hercule cheats death in DBZ. Also you have no idea how jealous I am constantly getting with everyone getting all the characters already, most primarily the one you just got.
Well, i only have 4 of the child units: Kana, Shigure, Ophelia, and Soleil.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So they could of just let Zola end the war early and not run into any conflict, but since the war was going to be ended in an dishonorable way, the protagonist decided to prolong the war for longer. If you think about it, less people likely would have died if they had just let Zola do his thing. Silly, prideful Xander.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I made it to Chapter 13 of Birthright today. Apparently, I've spent the whole time level and support grinding my units after finishing the previous chapter.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

That sucks. My Orochi is the complete opposite. She got a speed point nearly every level.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

I don't get it

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well I gotta grind on the boo camp cause I'm at a chapter where most are promoted units and all of mine are around level 15 un promoted.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
Well I turned him into an omy before I saw comments. And he is my pair for Sakura that is why I am using him

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm at the dreaded Conquest Ch.17.
You've been giving people a a few protips so here's one from me; if you're thinking about using a Dragon's Vein in that level, you should press R to zoom out first.

Arrei

Smash Lord
I'm at the dreaded Conquest Ch.17.
17's not that bad, just long as all heck. I lost twice, but both because I did a stupid. (First put Keaton into the path of five different Master Ninjas/Swordmasters/Ninjas, then had Mozu lure a Swordmaster with a Wakizachi, forgetting his cadre of Samurai could reach her.)

There aren't any enemy thieves looting the chests, despite every single enemy possessing Locktouch, so all you need to really do is use your hardier units like Xander, who almost every enemy cannot even scratch despite the overwhelming abundance of shuriken, as a human blockade and force the enemies to take limited paths with the Dragon Veins so you can pick them off one by one, spending turns attacking then moving them out of harm's way with Azura if need be.

Last edited:

Arrei

Smash Lord
How underleveled? I've been clearing it alright with the above human shield tactic with my units between level 16-18 not counting prepromotes and my promoted avatar, and gaining quite a bit of EXP from it because there are so many enemies that Xander is capable of severely wounding but not killing in one turn.

Last edited:
Top Bottom