• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Progress summary: Compared to other chapters so far, Ch.14 wasn't that hard. Although i did have Ike on my side. Ch.15 looks tricky because you can only have a maximum of 3 units and they have to be you, Azura and Gunter. I haven't beaten it ye Regarding My Castle, i installed three Stoneborns near the throne (they each have a 1-5 attack range) so your gonna have to deal with them when trying to take the throne. And the unit guarding the throne is set to "defend" meaning he won't move. Oh and beware Ike. Regarding characters, i promoted Odin into a Sorcerer and promoted Shigure into a Nohr Noble. And speaking of Shigure, anybody have a Castle that sells Dragonstones? I need one for Shigure.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Saw this and was reminded of Ryoma.

The funny part is because of Karuta's hair color, you could say Sakura's tearing Ryoma apart while Leo (Banri) and the others from Inu x Boku SS are looking.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Yep thats me, thank for reminding me to update btw. Did you fight me because I'm assuming my units were pretty weak
I did fight your team because I wanted to test out my castle's defenses without fighting myself. Your Niles nearly took out my Camilla. I was also visiting to see if you had any Dragonstones for sale because i need one for Shigure.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I did fight your team because I wanted to test out my castle's defenses without fighting myself. Your Niles nearly took out my Camilla.
Thats my boy, Thats my boy

I was also visiting to see if you had any Dragonstones for sale because i need one for Shigure.
I think I still need to update my stores

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Can we spare a moment to talk about Birthright Chapter 13's music?

Because damn.

I beat Birthright Chapter 13 two days ago, and I agree, hearing that track was awesome! It really fits the nighttime atmosphere that takes place in this chapter. I'd say No Justice and Dusk Falls (Fire) are my two favorite Nohr tracks at the moment.

Nohr's Irish-style music sounds really pleasant to listen to, and I'd be happy to see similar-style music in the next Fire Emblem game.

Last edited:

Arrei

Smash Lord
Oh, damn, the final chapter's another two-parter... I thought it was a little too simple...

So many enemies! And the boss moves! Aaaaaaaaaaaiiiieeee!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Tomorrow I will be doing the 13th chapter of Conquest. I wonder when "Laslow" and Peri show up..

No spoilers.

Arrei

Smash Lord
Oh, damn, the final chapter's another two-parter... I thought it was a little too simple...

Oops.

I cheesed the fight with a Hexing Rod.

Killed the boss on my first turn.

STRURTEGY!

Oddly, the Hexing Rod's more accurate on the second phase boss than on the first. I'm pretty sure the final boss has higher stats, so why?

Aw man, not sure what do. My plan was to play Birthright as a girl named Kamui and Conquest as a guy named Corrin. But I've kinda grown attached to my character. But Nohr has so much more prime waifu material. But I'm not really feeling a connection with male Corrin. But S supports will feel much less personal playing as a girl. But the sibling dynamic seems so much cuter when Kamui's a girl. But female Kana's cuter. AAAAAGH.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I plan to continue on with Chapter 5 of Birthright later in the afternoon. I already met Azura.

No spoilers!!!

Tarastel

Claymore
NNID
Tarastel
I have spent a lot of time in my castle, mostly visiting other castles, raising supports, talking to the amiibo which was a fun little adventure.

Minor Spoiler
Just the thought of Ike traveling Corrin's world and decimating every bandit and pirate he sees is a fun little thought.

Also been forging more, specifically Odin's weapons. Even got the name passive thing down for him too

Thunder Tome: By Odins beard

Nosferatu: ShadowDarkness
Awakening people unite!

Fire Tome: Old Spice Powah

Finally got the three ladies as well, still a really fun experience seeing Selena hanging around people that are for the most part the exact opposites of who she used to be with(enjoy how they kept the enigmatic description for all of them as well).

Also, Chp.10 just single handedly made me rethink about my no dlc lunatic run on Conquest. Technically still haven't beaten it, one more turn, but good grief that whole battle is one giant mosh pit that you have to micro space in. It really is as hard as it sounds.

Now I understand why IS added Phoenix mode, hilarious how when that got announced people were skeptical if Fates was going to be difficult at all because of the lack of durability and the new even more casual friendly mode. I wonder if Hard/Classic Conquest is what Thracia players went through.

Tarastel

Claymore
NNID
Tarastel
From what I hear, the hard thing about Thracia is the situations the game puts you in. Fates also has been called the hardest FE game when you go Lunatic for Nohr
I also heard something about a fatigue system that just added another layer of infuriation in Thracia. I don't doubt the statement about Nohr though, Hard is already pushing it a bit even after I spend as much time as I do in my Castle. Everyone being even a little bit stronger would make it a nightmare, and Lunatic would add more than just "a little".

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I also heard something about a fatigue system that just added another layer of infuriation in Thracia. I don't doubt the statement about Nohr though, Hard is already pushing it a bit even after I spend as much time as I do in my Castle. Everyone being even a little bit stronger would make it a nightmare, and Lunatic would add more than just "a little".
Fatigue would make you unable to spam units, if a unit became fatigued, you couldn't use them in the next chapter. though Leif outright ignores that because lolprotag

Tarastel

Claymore
NNID
Tarastel
Fatigue would make you unable to spam units, if a unit became fatigued, you couldn't use them in the next chapter. though Leif outright ignores that because lolprotag
I think I'm starting to see why it's currently the second least selling in the series. I don't think a lot of people have the patience for that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So...Aqua for Smash(in a different universe that is :(_)

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Completed Chapters 15 and 16 of Birthright today:

The battle experience of Chapter 15 was pretty interesting. All the enemy units are wolfskin, and many of them have varying skills; the first one I faced even has Counter! There's also the Dragon Vein that allows you to make it rain in order to weaken them.

Also, am I the only one that found the wolfskin's beast form to be a little... odd. I was expecting a more werewolf like appearance, but instead we have... I guess a half ape/abominable snowman with a demonic wolf face? Ok, that aside, Keaton was pretty cool, though the human bones deal was a bit creepy (yet not surprise considering how he fights).

Chapter 16... dang, poor Takumi. Shame that he had to get sick and thus couldn't be used for the chapter. Good thing I had Setsuna as the substitute Archer. Nice to see Flora again as well.

Last edited:

Arrei

Smash Lord
Wow, reclassing Felicia/Jakob early on really makes things simpler. Felicia was pretty much worthless for combat on Chapter 8. Then I made her a Strategist and bought her a Fire tome with what little money I start with, and now she's cleaning up shop, doubling the enemies to kill them in one exchange. As a bonus, with her Pair Up Mov bonus and the Boots from buying two paths, I'm even able to get her paired with Corrin to move close enough to use Elise's Freeze staff on that Lancer that immediately visits the nearby village on Turn 1.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999

Every final chapter in each version of Fates is a two-parter. The Revelation final boss adds to that because, not only is the final chapter split into two parts, but you also need to destroy the hands, head and orb thing to kill him. You have to destroy his hands........GEE, NINTENDO SURE HASN'T DONE THIS BEFORE! Revelation's final boss is pretty cool though.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Oh Kozaki...
What does it say? I can't read Japanese.
Actually, I think it's because the N64 was already out. Kirby Dreamland 3 also suffered this
Thracia was released on the SNES. There was no FE game on the N64 although there was one planned.

Edit: why am i pranked? Whag does it do? Does it go away eventually?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Thracia was released on the SNES. There was no FE game on the N64 although there was one planned.

Edit: why am i pranked? Whag does it do? Does it go away eventually?
I know. It was just released soooo late in the SNES' lifecycle that there was nobody who cared for it

Pranked just means your title is gone and that your name is pink. It goes away after a month

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
My friend called fire emblem a Pokemon rip off. He called it easy when j was playing conquest. He said male Kana looked like link. If you want more just tell me

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
My friend called fire emblem a Pokemon rip off. He called it easy when j was playing conquest. He said male Kana looked like link. If you want more just tell me

Let me guess, Camilla's most likely useless, Takumi's a cool guy, Arthur is Zapp Brannigan. And if he uses gay as an insult, he uses it on Niles. Let him play so we can laugh at him

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord

Let me guess, Camilla's most likely useless, Takumi's a cool guy, Arthur is Zapp Brannigan. And if he uses gay as an insult, he uses it on Niles. Let him play so we can laugh at him
I only have conquest so no takumi. He thought Camilla was lesbian. He said Arthur looked gay. He then thought I only got he game because of Nina, which that is nowadays because she is awesome

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
So apparently Fates broke Awakening's sales records, which honestly was likely easy since 3 versions were available at launch. I'm curious to see which version sold the most tho.

Edit: Apparently Birthright sold the most here, which matches up with how it did in Japan.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So apparently Fates broke Awakening's sales records, which honestly was likely easy since 3 versions were available at launch. I'm curious to see which version sold the most tho.

Edit: Apparently Birthright sold the most here, which matches up with how it did in Japan.
People like it soft and easy then I guess

Arrei

Smash Lord
Or there's a lot of people who did like me and bought Birthright so we could get it out of the way then added on Conquest.

We're all here for Revelation, anyway.

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Or there's a lot of people who did like me and bought Birthright so we could get it out of the way then added on Conquest.

To be fair the box art for conquest is more eye catching I'd think since there's a lot of red on it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Revelations seems to be the best one

Top Bottom