• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
The thing is, I already bought it before and my mom bought be conquest as a surprise on release date so my download content plan did not work. I can still get revelation bonus's though on my birthright version whenever it arrives.
Ah. If you still wanted to do the download plan you could always offer it to a friend but its your choice.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If you mean getting weapons, there is a map for that too
If you men the weapon grades, you still get those.

In conquest you get limited resources, you still get exp in the story but not gold, again, DLC map
I meant like the weapon rating thing S A B C D those.

And I know they dont cause the bar under the icon hasn't filled at all.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Don't have Fire Emblem Fates? Enter Alpharad's giveaway for a chance to win both versions of Fates
Even if you have the game, watch the video anyway, its actually pretty funny. It made me laugh.

Wait you can't weapon grind even?
Yeah, you can't weapon grind. The only thing you can grind is supports but as far as i know, it only happens if you support grind in DLC maps.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
If you guys want to go to my castle, here is the code: 07274-77061-06511-54498.

My game is on Phoenix because I am support grinding for Ignatius in this version. I got him on my male run he is awesome

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
If you guys want to go to my castle, here is the code: 07274-77061-06511-54498.

My game is on Phoenix because I am support grinding for Ignatius in this version. I got him on my male run he is awesome
Nice castle. Looking at your team, i knew it was too strong for me to fight right now. Although i have to ask.......how did you get Izana? He's a Birthright-exclusive character. Did you buy him from another team?

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
WOOHOO! Conquest Stage 10 wrapped!

That was one hell of a mission, but also a lot of fun! Afterward I digivolved Kamui into a Nohr Noble.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Nice castle. Looking at your team, i knew it was too strong for me to fight right now. Although i have to ask.......how did you get Izana? He's a Birthright-exclusive character. Did you buy him from another team?
You can get him in nohr too, but is reeeeealy late, by the same conditions

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
WOOHOO! Conquest Stage 10 wrapped!

That was one hell of a mission, but also a lot of fun! Afterward I digivolved Kamui into a Nohr Noble.
And then you get to Chapter 12. Here's a tip: DON'T use the Dragon's Vein area. You want those jars to keep the apothecary units away. And make sure your not in their range either. They can use Lunge which will really screw you over.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
He is actually not birthright exclusive. I thought he same thing then I got him after my spa got lvld up

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

Holy **** I just finished Conquest Chapter 10 on my first try no less! Everyone claiming that chapter was hard, they weren't exaggerating it. I went in with a full party and only Camilla, Selena, Beruka, and Mozu survived.

**** TAKUMI!

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Conquest Ch10 was one hell of a ride.

Even then, looking over Ch17 is making me worry.
fates is so good omg

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I finally got my copy of Birthright in the mail today along with the 3 keychains that came with it. Playing it right now as we speak and I'm enjoying it so far. Made it to Chapter 4 at the moment.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
Does anyone know if mozus money ability work in the dlc maps.

Also to the post above, at least someone got their birthright in the mail

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Intresting. In Conquest, Amiibo battles don't give you EXP either.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I won da money! Da money is moine! Jesus I wenkt against everything I stand for and used Camilla. It was stressful but I lost boone.
Oh yeah you get those, it just takes a long time

Ive gotten Niles bow to C randomly before during a story chapter
Oh no, miss. I was talking about the dlc maps.

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
Doing Conquest Ch.17 after who knows how many tries (Difficulty: Hard/Classic)
Actually doing well, finally clearing out the rest of the map and promoting my units.
Moves lvl 19 Silas within range of the 2 samurai in the central chamber of the map
2nd samurai unexpectedly does more damage than the first and kills Silas
**** it, I'm switching to Phoenix Mode :hulk:

EDIT: Just found out you can't raise the difficulty back up, so I have to stick with Hard/Classic. This game is SO unforgiving.
I love it

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Actually doing well, finally clearing out the rest of the map and promoting my units.
Moves lvl 19 Silas within range of the 2 samurai in the central chamber of the map
....I'm gonna have a fun time, aren't i? What's the victory condition for that chapter?

Nah

Smash Champion
I am not sure if I should be scared or not of some of the Conquest chapters from what y'all are saying.

My copy came in today a few hours ago, I'll start tomorrow or something.

If anybody wants to check out my castle, here it is.
>Identity: High Schooler

what am I gonna put for that part

I'm out of ****ing college man

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
Everyone but me is getting their copies today. Maybe it came in a later shipping. I hope D:

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
....I'm gonna have a fun time, aren't i? What's the victory condition for that chapter?
Defeat the boss.
Issue is, the map is LOADED with ninja, and due to the map being indoors, they can often swarm you and leave you with few options to fight back. From my experience, Xander and Camilla are essential for crowd control and weakening enemies so that weaker units can get the exp they kinda desperately need, and you have to play extremely careful, lest someone unexpectedly falls due to you not covering all your openings.

Of course, a majority of my resets were due to some of the worst RNG I've ever seen (Really Niles? Missing that 94% + 84% dual strike? UUUUGGGHH)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Which is why I am on Casual

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I am not sure if I should be scared or not of some of the Conquest chapters from what y'all are saying.

My copy came in today a few hours ago, I'll start tomorrow or something.
Just don't try too hard to conserve resources and don't let units fall behind in levels, and you'll probably be fine.

My issues with 17 are because I started playing favorites with Elise, Nyx, and Belka; in a map with lots of high-speed/res units using weapons that beat tomes, magic is pretty bleh and Belka misses constantly+gets doubled by everything.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm playing Birthright on Hard/Classic mode and I gotta say it's much more challenging than the hard difficulty in Awakening, considering that enemies can now fight side by side, which does make this more interesting.

On a side note, I hesitated about whether or not I should move on without Kaze, whom I just lost...but then I decided that it was for the best to just move forward.

Top Bottom