• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
PSA FOR THOSE WITH THE SPECIAL EDITION.

As everyone is aware, Fates has been released in North America. Some of us here were fortunate enough to get his or her hands on the Special Edition. It came with all three paths, a 3DS XL pouch, and the Fates art book.

I helped Yaki Yaki by taking him to a secluded GameStop nearby where he lives and witnessed him go broke as he paid the rest of the Special Edition. While looking through the art book, I noticed two pages that were heavy spoilers to the end of the three paths in Fates. I informed Yaki Yaki of this and saved him from spoiling himself.

So please, DON'T LOOK THROUGH THE ART BOOK UNTIL AFTER YOU FINISH THE THREE PATHS OF FATES!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Which side y'all playing first? I'm knee deep in Birthright.
I too will be playing Birthright first. I prefer to take the good-guy route first.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
"And on the 19th day of the 2nd month of the year, God came down and bestowed upon me a most wondrous gift! And I kneeled before him with the utmost feelings of jubilation!"

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Currently in the process of re-downloading everything on my New 3DS. I know people have complained about the top pattern on the Fates 3DS, but it's a lot more noticeable in person than what the online images show; it's so pretty. ♥

After a long thought (and three coin-flips later), I've decided that I'll go with Conquest the first time around. Plus, I don't think I can pass the opportunity to romance with Laslow. :p

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Great. Just great. I went to GameStop to pick up my copy of the Special Edition. Turns out two copies failed to ship on time. And because i had to go to school, i couldn't get to GameStop on time to pick it up. Now i have to wait until next week (Wedensday at the latest is what they said). THANKS SCHOOL!

On the bright side, i got the keychains.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
And the game did not come in the mail.... Sigh

And I am happy again

My mom said that we are going to Walmart and she will get conquest while birthright is still in the mail. I don't even have a planned pairing for conquest yet. How easy is it to get supports

Last edited:

ZephyrYoshi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smashwidget
Dang, my Target was fresh out of Conquest and buying Birthright made me go broke

Looks like I'll have to endure my lack of Flannel for a couple more weeks

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I hope everyone who has the game is enjoying it so far.

But on the topic of good voices:

"In-ee-go"... Welp, Princess Bride dream's dead, everyone. No more "In-ee-ay-go". Also, Severa is apparently "Seh-verr-ah" instead of "Seh-vair-ah" (or "Seh-vear-ah" like severe with an "ah"). Annnnnd Owain is really "Oh-wane". I mean, what else could it be?

Last edited:

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
ALL GLORY TO NOHR!

I haven't got my game yet but when I do

THE HOSHIDAN SCUM SHALL TREMBLE AND BOW.

JK, I got the Birthright code too.

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead

Won't be getting Fates till Tuesday, but I bought a Lucina Amiibo off a friend to use for both Fates and Smash. Our adventures together continue....
:'D

Tarastel

Claymore
NNID
Tarastel
Got Conquest, getting the other 2 later. Really, really enjoying the new animations and freaking spectacular backgrounds. Music is nice as well. Now I just need to get Soleil which is probably going to take a while. Playing on Hard/Classic for a first time, so far it's a little challenging, but definitely more strategy oriented than Awakening. Speaking of which, really need to find out when I can activate my amiibo. Really want them already, though should probably look online to see which of them is the easiest to beat, if they even have that large a gap in combat differences.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Kagero and Charlotte really make me think whomever designed the characters is a total ass man. lol

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Kagero and Charlotte really make me think whomever designed the characters is a total *** man. lol
One time I jumped into a messy thread on Serenes Forest about the character designer, and I found out that he apparently didn't decide how the characters dressed. In fact, he based the characters off the clothing, as opposed to basing the clothes off the characters.

Actually, I believe the character designer was posting pictures of characters in their casual clothing on Twitter, and Charlotte and Camilla were both wearing clothing that match their characters better. I think you guys will like his pictures, so I'll try and find them to show you all.

Last edited:

sunfallSeraph

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5155-4095-3556
#TeamGotKazeKilledInChapter4AndHadToResetAlready

That's what I get for going Hard/Classic lol. No way am I touching Hard mode when I get to Conquest. XD

Top Bottom