• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

D

Deleted member

I never pre-ordered Fates actually.....figure I'll be able to get a copy anyway and I can wait a few extra days for it to come. I have work tomorrow anyway :c

Maybe call or email them to check? Better to try that and find out it was cancelled (or whatever the case may be) instead of sitting there for who knows how long wondering what exactly happened to your Fates order. It'd drive me nuts anyway, the wondering
Will Gamestop send you an email like ebay does when something ships? That's how I know mine probably hasn't shipped yet since I didn't get an email from them yet.
I preordered online over a month ago if that makes a difference.

Scratch that. My copy did get shipped today. Apparently the estimated delivery date is the 25th but I can wait. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

My game is getting shipped as well. Though, it's arriving by Tuesday...

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
Both games are shipping to my brother, then he's going to mail me one of them when he receives them. Basically, I won't be able to play it for at least a couple more days.

Not that it bothers me, seeing everyone around me having fun while I wait....haha.....

Laken64

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-0523-8094
Both games are shipping to my brother, then he's going to mail me one of them when he receives them. Basically, I won't be able to play it for at least a couple more days.

Not that it bothers me, seeing everyone around me having fun while I wait....haha.....
At least you don't have to wait a month or two so until your parents "cooldown" after buying you a game for Christmas. I don't mean to insult you or anything that's how long I have to wait, maybe to May or summer at the latest. Have to still keep on dodging spoilers like in the past 2 years.... that's the killer part to it I guess.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
I hope my game shipped. I did not buy it and the person who did is not in the country right now sooo yeah.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
*listens to other voice clips* I... Who... Silas... Silas's English voice actor sounds like a deeper-pitched Antony Del Rio or a deeper-pitched Dante Basco. *listens to Yukimura* GODDAMMIT! He could have been Otacon! Christopher Randolph should have voiced him! DAMMIT! *goes back inside cardboard box to cry*

Also, I just noticed how creepy a romance is with Yukimura is considering he was kind of Corrin's caretaker. Wife husbandrrrrrrry.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I COULD'VE WAITED UNTIL TOMORROW TO HEAR HER VOICE! I COULD'VE! BUT I COULDN'T RESIST! ....Azura is my weakness.

Mm yep, that's Pit. That's Pit alright. There's no mistaking that voice. And Dear Meyneth, Percy sound EXACTLY like Pit personality wise.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
So, one day away.

Due to not having enough money beforehand, I do not have any version of Fates preordered.

On a scale of 1 to "just reset the chapter", how screwed am I?

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
23rd for me. At least I know I'm getting my SE.

Last edited:

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
Slightly worried that my game won't come tommorow. My dad said it would come on the 19th so lets hope.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Got email confirmation that my Special Edition, and N3DS XL, and 32 GB Micro SD card are coming in on Monday. Thank god I don't have classes on Tuesday!

When Monday comes, time to tip the scales ignore important school work to play Fates!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I COULD'VE WAITED UNTIL TOMORROW TO HEAR HER VOICE! I COULD'VE! BUT I COULDN'T RESIST! ....Azura is my weakness.

Mm yep, that's Pit. That's Pit alright. There's no mistaking that voice. And Dear Meyneth, Percy sound EXACTLY like Pit personality wise.
PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Last edited:

Laken64

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-0523-8094
Niles has a nice voice, if only everything he said didn't creep me the heck out, ESPECIALLY 0:40-0:47

Nintendo saying we keep our content appropriate for the region... ya right

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
This is it everyone!

While I won't be able to play the game until the evening hours (gotta put school first), I'm counting down the hours until I get my hands on of FE:Fates. The games are definitely going to preoccupy my free time for the next month or so, but I'm ready. I replayed Fire Emblem Awakening over winter break to get my FE mentality prepared for what's to come.

I'm coming, Hoshido!

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Niles has a nice voice, if only everything he said didn't creep me the heck out, ESPECIALLY 0:40-0:47

Nintendo saying we keep our content appropriate for the region... ya right
Just out of curiosity, i'll listen to it. *53 seconds later* It......wasn't as bad as i thought it would be........but i could've gone without hearing him. That being said, his voice is really good.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
When(not if, when)I get this game, I'll only care for the following

•Corrin(Male and Female)
•Azura/Aqua
•Camilla
PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT...I mean Percy

Kotor Kotor thank you

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I still don't see why Camilla is so popular.
It seems to me that she tries so hard to be "sexy" that it just ends up looking forced and silly. Like, even sillier than the dark mages. And they look pretty silly.

But I guess I don't care that much about sex appeal to begin with, so....

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It seems to me that she tries so hard to be "sexy" that it just ends up looking forced and silly. Like, even sillier than the dark mages. And they look pretty silly.

Bewbs...the same reasons some Palutena haters will accept her as a Kid Icarus rep in Smash 4

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!
Hades...

I personally like Camilla just because she's Momma
I mean
If you had a Mom who can protect you VIA Undead Dragons and Axes
Plus you get to relax in Baths with her
I'd personally like that :drshrug:

Last edited:

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Its sad that the game come out... now? And i cant get it, so guys please marry ophelia for me and put its supports here

PLEASE

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hades...

I personally like Camilla just because she's Momma
I mean
If you had a Mom who can protect you VIA Undead Dragons and Axes
Plus you get to relax in Baths with her
I'd personally like that :drshrug:
Pit...

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hades!
Pit!
Hades!
Pit!
Shrek!
Fiona?
Fiona!
Mom!
Harold!
DONKEY!
Bewbs...the same reasons some Palutena haters will accept her as a Kid Icarus rep in Smash 4
With Camilla's, I feel like they traded good armor design for forced sex appeal.
And by "good" armor design, I don't even mean practical armor. I mean good from an aesthetic standpoint. Unless other people see something in that ugly armor that I don't.

None of the female Hoshidan classes seem to have that problem, not even the "sexy" ones like Diviner. It's just with Norhian ones. Dark Mage, Knight, Camilla, and too a lesser extent, even Female Corrin. They all have some sort of bizare design choice that seems to exist only for sex appeal. It's weird.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I'll be picking up my SE along with the New 3DS around this time tomorrow. Can't wait!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Spongebob!

.....I'll just....show myself out.
Stay
Hades!
Pit!
Hades!
Pit!
Shrek!
Fiona?
Fiona!
Mom!
Harold!
DONKEY!With Camilla's, I feel like they traded good armor design for forced sex appeal.
And by "good" armor design, I don't even mean practical armor. I mean good from an aesthetic standpoint. Unless other people see something in that ugly armor that I don't.

None of the female Hoshidan classes seem to have that problem, not even the "sexy" ones like Diviner. It's just with Norhian ones. Dark Mage, Knight, Camilla, and too a lesser extent, even Female Corrin. They all have some sort of bizare design choice that seems to exist only for sex appeal. It's weird.
Nohr thinks it's sexy, so let them get their people killed

Last edited:

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Kotor Kotor is being a good freind and running me to gamestop so i can pay for my copy and then go broke.

on a side note the badge arcade has free play today for the fates badges and the practice machine that gives out free plays is easy so go get your favorite character as a badge!!

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
For everyone who was complaining about some of the more "interesting" translated lines, just remember that it could always be worse!

Dragon speak ain't looking so bad right about now is it?

Also, some of you might want to cut back on the more spammy posts.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Sometimes I wonder if Birthright is the way to go. I mean, Corrin IS the heir to the Hoshido family after all.

And of course, the King of Nohr is considered to be corrupt.

Top Bottom