• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cordial Uproar 4 - $500 Grand Prize!..!.!......!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
Man... That does suck. I was going to find as many stray cats as I could ad let them loose into the venue... Since it's going to cause an allergic reaction to you, I suppose I won't.

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
Man... That does suck. I was going to find as many stray cats as I could ad let them loose into the venue... Since it's going to cause an allergic reaction to you, I suppose I won't.
he's allergic to cats not dogs...let's gather a bunch of stray puppies and let em loose at the venue! everybody like puppies?

dude, if I bring my 360 or ps3 and a copy of SCV will anyone play with me ? :(

:phone:

Kel

Smash Master
Hey Guapo, can you PM me your information and what time is best to be there/ any rules?

Thank you for housing us. We really appreciate it.

guapo

Smash Apprentice
Anyone with any? My number is 615-708-8513 txt me would be best option unless u need to talk to me let me know ill call when im free

Higgens

Smash Cadet
he's allergic to cats not dogs...let's gather a bunch of stray puppies and let em loose at the venue! everybody like puppies?

dude, if I bring my 360 or ps3 and a copy of SCV will anyone play with me ? :(

I will for sure play! I haven't got to try it out yet. And the puppies aren't a bad idea either...

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Generally good rules to have Guapo would be like:

1.) Don't mess with my stuff.
2.) Lights out curfew for sleep.
3.) Eat/Drink in designate areas so you don't eff up my floor
4.) No drugs.
5.) Smoking is prohibited.

Stuff like that.

It seems self explainitory but you don't want to regret not mentioning common sense things after people trash your place. I've housed smashers before and I know how most are irresponsible, although I generally have little faith in people to begin with lol.

guapo

Smash Apprentice
Well there is no smoking and first person to trash my house gets his face thrashed so there's the rule

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
So great news guys!!!!! :bee::bee::bee::bee:

Memphis! (TN's most active brawl community) All of it's players!!!! They bailed last minute! Isn;t that awesome!!!??? Talon, our premier fox, decided to become a cop and has training this day.... Thrillerman...our dirty DDD player...has family coming down to visit. Other people...have other things that just poped up in their lives! So fun! ;) All valid excuses but I'm sorry to say that Memphis may not be bringing it's game to this one. I am trying to find some sort of ride to this. My car is just too old to make that drive, so, about 20% chance I'll be coming unfortunately.

It's too bad really, been wanting to play Reflex again ever since I had that friendly with him in Nashville 2009. Really wanted to play Ally too. Also wanted to beat all the Nashville players :demon: I mean, have awesome matches with you guys :grin:

I'll keep you guys posted on the memphis people who will be coming to this, but not looking too bright at the moment. :urg:

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
jester, talon and thriller man where the only ones i cared about coming you know the rest of Memphis is free :) ..still sucks though..tatsumaki still coming? ay ally you goin pit this tourney too? lol

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
It really sucks that Memphis cannot represent in this tournament. Man I was looking forward to fighting a lot of old friends from Nashville and more ppl. But I received my duties. ^_^

guapo

Smash Apprentice
Yes but try to be there sooner than that for registration cause the bracket will be up and starting then no delays

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
Storm, you may be from Jackson, but your tournament record is alllll Memphis. You'll be the highest ranked player from our tournament scene there, so be sure to represent! ;) Not to mention that awesome 2v2 combo you pull off with your brother. I look forward to seeing both of you guys make the top 10!

Sigh, as for the rest of us, don't think it's going to happen. Good luck with the tournament JT, take lots of pictures and videos! :bee:

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
Pfft, we thrashed Knoxville and they're better than you Nashville players ;)

Is there gonna be a livestream?
knoxville players weren't that good man and ima train some of em and take em to super stabby 4 so they can **** you :) and Idk bout stream but I'll be recording matches and I'll upload em on YouTube so you can watch em there.

also what time does singles registration start? I don't have a partner for dubs so I'll prolly be there by 1

Kel

Smash Master
Hey Guapo, Tako got here kinda late so we think we're just gonna leave in the morning. We will still need to stay tomorrow though. We will be bale to bring 2 other people as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom