• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cool Usernames

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Eor, you should swap everyones name every week. Or can only admins do that...?

Ha, poor Duke. Getting banned under a different name... Wikipedia is Duke, right?
No, zook.

Duke's name is BLUE, whilst Wikipedia's name is Yellow. See, their ranks are different! xD

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Ah! Silly me. I forgot he had any position on the forums.

Wait... Isn't yellow for Writers? For me, normal users appear Blue...

Wait, never mind, I'm using Classic Blue, the only good skin.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
In my opinion, my username is original.

*Btw pikachun00b7 is an awesome username IMO as well...*

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Ah! Silly me. I forgot he had any position on the forums.

Wait... Isn't yellow for Writers? For me, normal users appear Blue...

Wait, never mind, I'm using Classic Blue, the only good skin.
Classic blue, hmmm... I will use it and rise up in rank!

Edit: I just done it.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
My name is cool when said out loud, and when said correctly. When I look at it though, I kind of hate it.

Rex+

Smash Ace
I would have made my username simply "Rex" but some dope back in 2002 took it and didn't even put it to good use. ):
I tried to use a Sigma in place of the e in my name, but it didn't take it, so I had to resort to a plus.
By the way, Rex is my actual name.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Nobody seems to get my username. So here's the lowdown:

It started out as my nickname in ninth grade and I liked it and its stuck every since.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I usually go by the handle "Hitokiri". However, I used that handle for years so I decided to change it. It is the title of my favorite song I wrote. Everyone seemed to like it on other forums so I decided to use it. Plus, I have a strong fascination with the concept of venus. Venus the planet, venus flytraps, venus paintings, etc).

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I've had my username since I was 13. It was apparently my Runescape username (in which I stopped playing that game), then my SSB Melee username, then my counter-striker username, and now it's my username on everything. That and faceurhell! :laugh: I stole it off my friend (kinda; well at least the Knight part), but I like my username, and my alias ("~His Knightlyness Himself~"=that's pretty new). I think it suits me (Knight has nothing to do with my last name btw), and the 1 makes me sound like I'm # 1 or something.

I love my username, and sometimes my friends call me that as a nickname, since I've had that tagname/username forever! Especially since there is no other username that suits me! :laugh: Plus, I can call my self jk(1), which ROCKS! :) I'm jk, and I'm jk!

Also, Dead Hippie, Wiseguy, HideousBeing, SmoothCriminal, Wak, Donkey Dong, Strkys, Ridley FTB!!!, Uncle Meat, Uncle Kenny, FastFox, THE GERM, ChuDat, Fawriel (for realz), NEO, EarthBound 360, Hidden Dragon, Contents_Under_Pressure, Croco (gotta love the SMRPG reference), Red Exodus, Toasty, Cashed, NES N00b, Y38D3D3!!, MookieRAH, GameFreak, Nothing Ryhmes With Circus, Blackadder, commonyoshi, and many others are great. There are a lot of real great names. There are a lot of good names out there! :)

LOL at how someone bumped this thread after like 2 years! Talk about diffrent times!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Donkey Dong will always remain the Pantheon of usernames.

Edit: Classic Blue is pretty sick... i've been using Smash Blue but this might have one-upped it.

Akiak

Smash Ace
My username is my nickname (My names Akira)

Other suggestions would be:
Dream Chaser
Nightmare
Moonbeam
Stardust
Ride pimper
Mushmellow
Kalamako
Dirty Dare
Sinister Shadow
Mr. Twister
Kinetikid
Thingamajigger

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Nobody likes me :(

Anyway, in RL(I can't believe I just said that) some of my friends call me Tricky, which is also my graffiti tag(it stands for Tropical Rici xD). Now I've got my own personal theme song, It's Tricky - Run DMC.

Ain't I awesome?

Nobody beats Donky Dong/Dodongo btw!

Blackadder

Smash Master
I was always stocked that my name haden't been taken when I joined.

But I always liked the names "Virjilius, Eternal Phoenix Fire, Fawriel, Paranoid Android, <3, Crimson King", and some others that I can't think of right now.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
I'm sort of sad that I created WFL and then doing some random name generating in melee I got 401K, but now I use that. Some of the better ones I've are Bazooka Lucca (sp?), Gimpyfish (1. because he's amazing 2. it's funny because it's true), and a couple others that I can't really remember right now.

Anyways, I just remembered: Rainy Day Toast. If that isn't a kickass username, I don't know what is.
QFT

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Children of Bodom is ok at best. They aren't extremely amazing technically, but I do have "Are You Dead Yet" as my ringtone.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Every so often I use CtrlAltDe1337

But it's kind of cliche.

Thanks for the compliment, 8 sage, My name comes from the old days of Starcraft. AltF4 was how you weeded out the noobs... :)

Top Bottom