• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cool Usernames

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I like TheBlueBlade. As I think about it, everybody is going to think that their name is great, even though others may not say so. Besides, wielding a Blade of Blue is awesome!

EDIT- It's a random username, but then again, so is pretty much everybodys! Here's another question, how did you come up with your username? As for myself, I pretty much just thought of something, typed it in, and stuck with it.

Tryptomine

Smash Journeyman
EDIT- It's a random username, but then again, so is pretty much everybodys! Here's another question, how did you come up with your username? As for myself, I pretty much just thought of something, typed it in, and stuck with it.
Was looking to come up with a new username once a long time ago, noticed I was listening to "Tryptomine Dream" by Astral Projection. So I typed Tryptomine in and its stuck since. Actually took me a while before I learned what it means (points for anyone who knows).

Another name I use from time to time is Arance, which which I saw somewhere as a really bad typo of trance and liked the sound of it. Then I later learned it is Italian for orange (the fruit). Oh well.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I remember seeing "DRain BRamage" somewhere on this board or another board.. I can't remember..
Since then, I was thinking of changing my name to something like..
"SHippy TRit" or something like that lol.. Those kinda names are pretty cool.

"Takaryu" was a name I went by for like 2 years when I was around a anime/manga boards.
I still like that name.. Don't know why I didn't use it for these forums.
Would've been a better idea than "aAndy" hahah

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I actually love <3 (the name LessThanThree that is).

Also I loved his sig he had once, it was something along this lines:
"Now I know how God feels, his name is shouted out millions of times, but only few actually mean Him"

It was something like that, can't remember it clearly right now, but I do remember that I definitly found it really awesome.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I used to be a regular at Eight Elite(it's a Battlefield clan) where some guy named Naked joined. Well, those TeamSpeak conversations were fun while gaming:

"Hey I got Naked!"
-"You did WHAT?!"
(other dude)"He just got naked"
(again some other dude): "Everybody in TS got Naked, that's easy!"

Oh what fun was that.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
SupersonicDjs....

I like my username. Heres some usernames I like:

ShakouTH
Skippy
Metalixx
Sebastian The Hedgehog
SonicFan101
Katy The Cat

Mr.Loser

Smash Apprentice
I like TheBlueBlade. As I think about it, everybody is going to think that their name is great, even though others may not say so. Besides, wielding a Blade of Blue is awesome!

Yes I think my username is awesome. There are some neat ones...but I forgot them xD

I got my username by, well its abit hard to explain.In 8th grade (I was new to my school) my friends and I all ended up with a Mr/Mrs nickname for fun. There was Mr.Lonely/Mr.Loser (me)/Mr.Sandman (he feel asleep alot)/Ms.Blonde/Mr.Satelite(he had big ears) and there were a few others but those are the only ones I remember.I just decided to stick with that as my online name. Sometimes I use the name Loseria in place of Mr.Loser if I non-letter symbols are not allowed (#./-~! etc).

Jammer

Smash Lord
If I could make a new username for myself, it would be "dasfdasf".

Try typing it. Just put the four fingers of your left hand on the asdf keys, and press twice.

Cool, huh? "Jammer"'s pretty good, but not that catchy. It is short and sweet, thought.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
I like my name and this can be made after it:

After 15 slashes from my blade, the sixteenth will be your last breath

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow I posted here a year and half ago O_O

Try typing it. Just put the four fingers of your left hand on the asdf keys, and press twice.

Cool, huh? "Jammer"'s pretty good, but not that catchy. It is short and sweet, thought.
Try to type nihonjin more than once

omG_A_coW

Smash Apprentice
my awesometastic username is more of a phrase someone would say when seeing a cow somewhere that you would normally not find a cow.

Person1 sees a cow inside his lunchbox: oh my GOD a COW!

person2 gives person1 a *thumbs up*

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I like commonyoshi and Dibs.

But not for the usernames. I just like them and thought I should let you guys know that.

I also like Uncle Kenny which would imply I like myself.

And I do like myself... quite physically in fact...

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
To name a few I particularly like...
ThatHappyNigg.a
Vicious Delicious
Gimpyfish62
Fatmanonice
dr.neo
Virgilijus

omfgomfg

Smash Lord
Your eyes happened to drift to my location, I see.
Wow I posted here a year and half ago O_O

Try to type nihonjin more than once
That's easy as hell if you use Dvorak.
For QWERTY users, type "stewardesses".

If you were to make a new username for yourself, wouldn't it be "eaoueaou"?

Top Bottom