• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cool Usernames

Zefyrinus

Smash Apprentice
Dark Soldier said:
Well think about it. imgagine fight ing with this huge name going across the screen.

Oh and if anyone needs a banner i made a shop and i have plenty of time so ill finsih pretty quick.
Huge name going across the screen. :confused: When does that happen?

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Notice the suck uppery in the thread. 95% names mentioned were either a mod, a BRoomer/former BRoomer and/or that of someone with high rep.

Lunytunes4.4

Smash Journeyman
the funniest usernames i have seen are "not mouf" i cant remember the others i had in mind oh and BTW is "not mouf" mouf? cause i seen alot of ppl with mouf in there name

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
A loud mouth African American, Mouf mains Donkey Kong and frequently loses with him. Mouf lives in one of the southern states. He has been banned on multiple occasions.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Mariownage was the best username i ever saw.

That and <3

Edit: Volrec. You suck >:[

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Pico is the only person here who has consistently proven himself to be too dumb to allow on these forums. Anyone remember his plagarized fanfic that he entered into the "no-fanfic" wwyp? Twice?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Rememebr when Giygas had that "Coolest new usernames of the month" topic? That was cool.

Decoy Octopus

Smash Apprentice
...sorry. I don't really go to forums, but this place seemed pretty cool.

Glad to see a fellow MGS fan though. Unless you're just a nanomachine hallucination...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm half considering changing my name to Street Spirit, which in my mind would be an amazing forum name.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
<_< my username is pretty unique, and awesome. That and Thrawn (which I couldn't use here for some reason).

No one has read the books it comes from ... plus ST.V makes an excellent tag.

But yeah, so many people have cool usernames...as long as they are original, and don't have numbers or l337 randomly in them (not that they can'e be there...)

Kaento

Smash Apprentice
does any1 like my username? i just thought it up but so far i've seen it already in use at different forums..-__- i'm thinking about getting it changed if i ever become a premium member.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Eor, you should swap everyones name every week. Or can only admins do that...?

Ha, poor Duke. Getting banned under a different name... Wikipedia is Duke, right?

Top Bottom