• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cook and legan's dope birthday brawl

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Soo...I work until 3 because I didn't know about this soon enough to ask off lol. Anyway could you put me in the bracket and just wait until I get there at like 3:30? lol

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
sooooo uhhhh

I might come to this and fill your guy's pot

How many other people are coming?

Cook

Smash Master
Lol, there's a thread for this? This is the Cook/Legan b-day tournament, especially if Legan doesn't come.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
It's a local. Like....1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,and if Iowa comes 10,11,12,13?,14?
You forgot to count my friend Brett, the Snake guy. Who is getting surprisingly good under my tutelage :) I guarantee you in a month or so we are going to have a very solid Snake main (see wut I did thar?)

Also, DJ Ike and Fwog. And Fuujin, and Steve (please come Steve, no Johns!)

Nuris

Smash Lord
yo david what's neaa and why's it called dope
can i come
even if i just set up a 64 setup so we can rage together about how dumb a game it is and remember time after time why we never play it
also i miss you
lemme drnk all ur bares n raeg ur flur
what is bawrl
DAVID I MISS YOU
AM I INVITED
OR AT LEAST PERMITTED
ARE YOU LEGAL
david i miss you so much
i might show up
i miss you

DeLux

Due to weather, will probably not be going

Sorrrrrrryyyyyy

Teh Future

Smash Master
yo david what's neaa and why's it called dope
can i come
even if i just set up a 64 setup so we can rage together about how dumb a game it is and remember time after time why we never play it
also i miss you
lemme drnk all ur bares n raeg ur flur
what is bawrl
DAVID I MISS YOU
AM I INVITED
OR AT LEAST PERMITTED
ARE YOU LEGAL
david i miss you so much
i might show up
i miss you
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS mr girth plz show up i would <3333 to play 64 wit you and also corey is coming so maybe if you get bored you can convince him to play meleelololoollllll

Due to weather, will probably not be going

Sorrrrrrryyyyyy
WORST JOHNS EVERRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr

>_> actually it was blizzarding here last time i checked and i almost died coming home from work so......

but it would be better tomorrow! reconsider :DDDDDDDD

there wont be a ton of people but most people here are pretty good so youd be getting some reeeeeeeeeeeal legit practice

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

David, pm me on here if you need to get a hold of me; my phone is borked.

DeLux

Well that and I can't get off work for Saturday night because it's a Saturday night shift and nobody wants a Saturday night shift.

Trying, but for now GGS

Teh Future

Smash Master
well usually when i want off im just like look here my ***** ur liek gonna be my best pal n if u can cover dis shoft for me den ur helpin urself out becuz ur gettin moar hours n next time u need a shift covered i gotcha cuz we pals.

^^^^

how pros do it

DeLux

Unfortunately there's only one black person that works here and she's already scheduled to work with me

BPx

Smash Lord
David, what time will you be off work tonight? We are leaving around 3 or 4 I believe so, should arrive around 10? Is that ok? Also, PM me some phone numbers so I can contact people if we're lost :3

Teh Future

Smash Master
(636) 345-1669 is my phone if you need to contact me but i prob wont pick up if im at work so text is better.

i wont be off till around 11 soooooo if you can leave like an hour later......... if you guys get in before im off i can find some place for you

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
You guys should have told me my cousin was going to be in Missouri and that my car was going to explode yesterday SO I WOULD HAVE CAME, UGH!

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I drove to Future's to visit Iowa but Future never answered my phone calls and I didn't recognize any of the voices inside or hear any Smash-related talk... so I left :\ Lame :( :( :(

Cook

Smash Master
I drove to Future's to visit Iowa but Future never answered my phone calls and I didn't recognize any of the voices inside or hear any Smash-related talk... so I left :\ Lame :( :( :(
That's gay. You should just show up tonight when you're done moving your GF!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Results thread or is everyone asleep lol?

Fun tournament, went to sleep at like 6am o.o

DeLux

uhhhh I'm pretty sure I played Mario only at this event...

Not sure why you put G&W.

Just wait until next tourney. I finally figured out how to do that ohko, but it was too late to salvage this tourney.

Top Bottom