• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cook and legan's dope birthday brawl

Teh Future

Smash Master
DOPE: NOT EVEN AN ACRONYM

So uh... idk if this reaaaaally deserved a thread but I wanted to give it a name lol

Venue:

4229 Golden Wheat dr.
St. Charles, MO 63304

Schedule:

11:00 am doors open
1:00-9:00pm singles
1:00-9:00pm doubles
10:00-Feb27 LOL O U KNO*

* Zeton is banned from the following event

MONEY:

$5 singles
$5 doubles
$?? ????????

PRISESSSSSSSS OMG

1st 60%
2nd 30%
3rd 10%

= = Ruleset = =

* Sets are best-of-5 except Winners Finals, Losers Finals, and Grand Finals, which are best-of-7.

NO RAGING

If you or someone you know rages, please see the TO for more information

* 3 stock, 8:00 minutes
* Items are set to "OFF" and "NONE"
* Ties after the time limit are determined by stocks, then by percentage.
* No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.
* In teams matches, ports will be determined in a 1221 fashion; whoever wins the RPS will choose first, then the opposing team will get their ports, and then the teammate of the RPS winner will get the last port. If there is a conflict in singles, RPS will determine who chooses first, or you may also use the G&W Judgment hammer method to decide this.
* Stalling is banned. Stalling is defined as the act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while doing an infinite grab endlessly against a wall is. Any infinite chain grabs must end immediately after 300% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling.
* In the event of a Bowser/Ganon/Dedede/Kirbycide, the player who initiates the action is the winner.
* If a sudden death is initiated by both players dying at the exact same time or a tie in both stock count and percentage, players will have a 1 stock, 3:00 minute game to determine the winner.

Stagelist:

Starter

Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium 1
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi’s Island
Halberd
Pictochat

Counterpick

Delfino Plaza
Castle Siege
Lylat Cruise
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise

Stage Strike for the first match of the set in "1221" fashion:
1. Second person strikes one stage.
2. First person strikes the next two stages.
3. Second person strikes one stage.

After each match:
1. Winner announces stage ban
2. Loser chooses counterpick stage
3. Winner chooses their character
4. Loser chooses their character

Doubles-Specific Rules:
* Life stealing is allowed
* Team Attack is turned ON

TP

Smash Master
Did you make sets best of 5 so I wouldn't be able to beat you with random BS again?

I'll be here. Also Picto is a neutral loloklolkoklollloolololololwtf

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
In deciding the rules, pictochat just screamed neutral at us.

I like that there's no LGL, or IDC stalling, rules.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
I actually like the best of 5 throughout, especially for those that play a lot of characters. This would be my dream in a melee tournament, cuz I never know who the heck I want/should play. I pretty much play 1 character in brawl, but my couple others might come in handy.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
who wants to do teamsies with a wolf?

scratch that, I can't go

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Fuu is stupid. There's no L.Mansion's, you're dumb.

If teams actually does happen, FAE! YOU AND MEEEEE, or if FAE can't come, then idk, David teamsies.

Teh Future

Smash Master
I always house whoever wants to stay over when i host something. but last time the only people who stayed were 2 guys i didnt know and there wasnt even a wii to play brawl LOL

also I added a new rule

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
This is what you need to know about me:

I'm Tech_Chase.

I main DDD.

I accept ALL Beer Pong Challenges.

I like to party.

I'm from MI which links to the above point.

I'm chill as ****.

That's pretty much it lol

Teh Future

Smash Master
loooooooool i mean texas came to a local but there was other reasons why they came ;))))))))))))))))))

anywayssssssssssss

RULES OF RAGE

-Requires at least 2 people to agree ur RAGING
-only f@gg0ts rage (im a huge f@gg0t sometimes)
-anyone who rages has to do one of the following:

-smoke :]]]]]]]]]]
-shot of sam buca
-shot of tequila

have a nice day =]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

ZTD | TECHnology

lolol at that rule.

Define "f@gg0t rage"

And oh **** tequila is dangerous....>:]

I need to come down to St Louis sometime. I have a feeling I'll fit right in.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Tmacc is gonna give y'all the DDD-d**k. Represent baby!

If someone would house me I'd totally come to an MO event.
<3 <3

Come to MO when Rauleen hosts the big tournament (Hot ****ings 3) in Aprilish. Its traditionally been 60+ I think, and hopefully this one will be even bigger. Lain won the first one. Bring all of MI, it will be mad hype and an awesome tournament!

ZTD | TECHnology

That sounds legit. If its in April or May that's perfect since MI's March will be pretty busy with tournaments and stuff. I'm pretty sure I could convince Lain to come back down there since he likes you guys' scene. Plus MO has been on the top of my "Places to Visit for Smash" list for a while.

And then we can party :D

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Zeton chased Future around a giant room for about 5 minutes straight, doing SHFFLNair's as he approached. Future was scared ****less as he got tackled to the ground. I was only 5 deep, so you can believe the words coming from my fingers, that's for sure.

TP

Smash Master
Hey.

Someone team with me.

I've been practicing, and I feel better with my MK now than I ever have before. I really feel confident enough to beat anyone in the area at this point, except for Jordan and David. (I'm not saying I'm BETTER than Cook/Nicole/Eric/Corey/etc/, just that I feel like I can get a good set out of any of them.)

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Hey.

Someone team with me.

I've been practicing, and I feel better with my MK now than I ever have before. I really feel confident enough to beat anyone in the area at this point, except for Jordan and David. (I'm not saying I'm BETTER than Cook/Nicole/Eric/Corey/etc/, just that I feel like I can get a good set out of any of them.)
I'm not teaming with you until you can beat ice climbers. like, what if we have to fight ice climbers in teams?

Top Bottom