• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Controllers are like women...

greenblob

Smash Lord
1. You get emotionally attached to them
2. The longer you've used them, the looser they are
3. For the most part they'll stick with you through thick and thin but will have a tendency to fail you at the worst of times
4. When you lose, you always blame them
5. Never ever share your controller
6. New ones tend to not perform as well
7. Most of us require two hands to work them properly, but some are pro enough to go one-handed
8. There are those of us who go through several within a year, while others still use the one that came with their Cube.
9. You need to know how to press the right buttons
10. You shouldn't be too rough with them

RazeveX

Smash Ace
Insulting.
Oh come on, you know its a joke.

A while ago in history class we were debating whether America was ready for a female president. One guy said no and all the girls started *****ing and yelling about how sexist he was. After that we debated whether America was ready for an African American president. Same (stupid) guy said no, the girls didn't move.

I know that was random and unneeded, but meh.

Engel

Smash Journeyman
Lawls and to think I recently replaced my original cube controller after all these years o_0

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Controllers are like women in another respect too. They do whatever the men tell them to.

TipZ

Smash Apprentice
If you don't like their looks there is always plastic surgery

Top Bottom