• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CONSOLE Player Tier List

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Gio actually took a game from me in my round 1 winners match lol. I 4-stocked him on Hyrule, then lost on Dreamland and then 4-stocked him on Hyrule again. /notwarmedupjohns

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
How are you judging this list by? Just curious, I almost never even play console so it's not like I care.

But you beat me 2-3 times total in our 3-4 hour session. Did you not beat greginator, tigerbombz, or kefit at all?

Again, just kind of curious.
I have yet to beat tiger and kefit lol.

I take into consideration overall skill (teching, spacing, etc.), how well I do against that person and how well they do against other players. Also, if all these players were to attend a tourney, this is my best guess on how well they would place.

Also, we haven't played in a while (what has it been, 2 years?! lol), just ask TANK how much I've improved :p

Must play Darth_Rancorous!

edit: it was worth the week+ bump to say this.
im down!

OP is "Ranc's" list, but everyone else can post their own opinions here too

also "Ranc" is a strong nickname
Ranc, huh? I like it!

I just found out that there was an Apex tourney :urg: Im sad i missed it/imanauditorandwork60hourweeksjohns

Also, I have updated my tier list based on the Atlanta Smashfest. Enjoy!

TANK64

Smash Lord
I have yet to beat tiger and kefit lol.

I take into consideration overall skill (teching, spacing, etc.), how well I do against that person and how well they do against other players. Also, if all these players were to attend a tourney, this is my best guess on how well they would place.

Also, we haven't played in a while (what has it been, 2 years?! lol), just ask TANK how much I've improved :p
You're also referencing a post from like 2 years ago xD

and yes, Darth has improved "night to day" since you played him last.

In Sheer's defense, his fox is way better than 2 years ago too xD. I'd imagine you would have just as hard time as you would have with Tiger's fox. Pika is ehh irrelevant.

B Tier
Bottom: ballin4life, blonde, Darth Rancorous, Meta, Nine-Tailed Assasin, srbsburrito, TANK
Also, who the **** is Burrito! xDDD

Not that I doubt he's good. It's just, I could see most of those being considered same level of players/players I've heard about. Then BAM- some peep named burrito :awesome: . ****, I don't know why I thought that was so funny xDDDD but that's the whole reason I posted.

I'll go to bed now...

Also, I will surpass all :cool: .

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yeah I played Sheer's Fox and he actually did like a combo once. Totally my influence. I claim all credit.

*:troll:*

TANK64

Smash Lord
STFU! I claim credit for all combos/anything creative that comes out of that furry animal.

As a matter a fact, I'm claiming Sheer on my taxes, since I raised his *** myself.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
Burrito is pretty good and Tank, if ur takin credit for fox combos etc., I'm gonna start charging a royalty fee everytime someone selects Samus. Cha ching B-D

:phone:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Well this is an opinion based list so it's not like it can be wrong.

I'd love to play Kefit. I view pikas as a difficult but even match up (both fox and yoshi). I think I'd probably have an edge with yoshi though. If you don't have much experience vs high level yoshi's it can be pretty overwhelming, and there's not many high level yoshis to gain experience vs.

Plus some people struggle vs Yoshi no matter how much experience they have. Like Jaime, dude pwns my Fox with everybody but has always struggled with my yoshi.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
That would be fun to watch. Kefit, the textbook pikachu, vs sheer, the yoshi/fox player that writes his own rules. Order vs chaos. Who would prevail?

Kefit

Smash Journeyman
I have a fair amount of experience against good Yoshi's, though it's been a while since I last played one. Might get a few bruises before I get back in the anti-Yoshi groove. He's certainly a character that doesn't play by the standard rules of the game.

I could certainly stand to train against Jaime's Samus for an extended period of time, though :p

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Kefit what good yoshi's have you played? Just curious
Think he has played Isai's and maybe Boom's but im not sure :p

Also just looked at this list. I go even with Meta as he can beat me and I can beat him. Boy I need to play Darth Rancorous again so I can move up this list lol.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Hey Sheer did you know that Utilt -> pivot down-b is a legit Yoshi combo on Pikachu? Star King patented. I actually discovered this one on my own unlike my dtilt infinites which I stole from a ballin4life combo.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yah I've seen uptilt to down b in combos. I don't really do it much myself though. I'm used to comboing light characters horizontally not vertically.

Malva has a radically different Yoshi style than most. He's not really looking to pressure the hell out of you. He wants to find that one opening then combo you. I'm obviously looking for that too but I always enjoy shield and tech chase pressuring the hell out of people as well.

It's really the extreme shield and tech chasing pressure that's overwhelming with Yoshi. Star King is about the closest to my Yoshi style that I've seen.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Malvas yoshi and sheers yoshi are so different its weird. Sheer has that unpredictable pressure

TANK64

Smash Lord
I dun get it.

Wait, let me guess. I remind you of Orlando. Orlando reminds you of Disney World. Disney World reminds you of Disney Land. Disney Land reminds you of NeverLand. Neverland reminds you of Peter Pan. I am now Peter Pan...

TANK64

Smash Lord
Wow I suck. I missed the obvious...

Although, how do you think of Peter Pan from that movie. You're sick. InB4AussiesHaveNeverWatchedIt.

odinNJ

Smash Lord
ive played meta before, he comes down to minnesota every summer(i think?) and we played. hes better than i expected him to be.
you could say he improved his META GAEM LOLOOLOLOLOL :troll:

prisonchild

Smash Ace
i know isai is considered the best console player ever, and with good reason. im just gonna say this - i think my mindgames would be enough to throw him off. his tech skill is waaay better than mine, but in terms of unpredictability my advantage would be too much for him.

Top Bottom