• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CONSOLE Player Tier List

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Prisonchild I'd pwn you.

Pwn.

Sorry I just like to say that to all the noobs who come on here saying they'd beat Isai. There's a lot of you.

prisonchild

Smash Ace
Prisonchild I'd pwn you.

Pwn.

Sorry I just like to say that to all the noobs who come on here saying they'd beat Isai. There's a lot of you.
i've lurked here long enough, watched enough videos, and know the game well enough to know i dont stand a realistic chance against either you or isai, i just think they would be fun matches. i could go all defense ala gerson or boom vs isai but what fun would that be?

cyoonit123

Smash Apprentice
FUUUUU- i need to get on this list. Darc you gonna be in chicago anytime over the summer? ALso tank, i'm in phase 1 of trying to convince my parents to go to orlando. Im sure you dont want to come to ohio so this has to be done.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I wonder if anyone answered this before. To all the guys who played me at Apex, how would you rate my offline. Judging by the crowd, somewhere in C.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
i've lurked here long enough, watched enough videos, and know the game well enough to know i dont stand a realistic chance against either you or isai, i just think they would be fun matches. i could go all defense ala gerson or boom vs isai but what fun would that be?
You know you're more than welcome to challenge malva online.

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
FUUUUU- i need to get on this list. Darc you gonna be in chicago anytime over the summer? ALso tank, i'm in phase 1 of trying to convince my parents to go to orlando. Im sure you dont want to come to ohio so this has to be done.
Coming to chicago? :D

malva00

Smash Master
all defense means not attacking at all (except to cancel other person's attacks or something). that doesn't make sense

prisonchild

Smash Ace
all defense means not attacking at all (except to cancel other person's attacks or something). that doesn't make sense
theres a video of gerson tent camping with pika versus you, you approached him every single time and the match lasted like ten minutes.

all defense might have been an exaggerating, but not by much.

malva00

Smash Master
theres a video of gerson tent camping with pika versus you, you approached him every single time and the match lasted like ten minutes.

all defense might have been an exaggerating, but not by much.
he chose not to attack at certain times. there's no difference between him in the tent and me in the middle of the stage. you can say I was camping the whole match in the middle of the stage and decided to attack once I realized I was camping too much. no such thing as camping to me in ssb

prisonchild

Smash Ace
he chose not to attack at certain times. there's no difference between him in the tent and me in the middle of the stage. you can say I was camping the whole match in the middle of the stage and decided to attack once I realized I was camping too much. no such thing as camping to me in ssb
i guess the only difference would be that he instigated the camping?

i know what you mean, but to me there is a difference when one person camps and the other simply refuses to play the chase game all match

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
i was in chi-town last summer. ask knitephox. where were u?!

Aut0matic

Smash Rookie
Thanks for updating Darth, I remember when you destroyed me in previous smashfests and taught me that Samus can combo after all. Now she's one of my best characters!

Also, there should be a separate tier list for 12 character battles because that's what the real smashers play :awesome:. You should get on that lol

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
Thanks for updating Darth, I remember when you destroyed me in previous smashfests and taught me that Samus can combo after all. Now she's one of my best characters!

Also, there should be a separate tier list for 12 character battles because that's what the real smashers play :awesome:. You should get on that lol
No prob. Youve improved alot, along with so many other players. These smashfests/tourneys will be getting more interestin from here on out :)

:phone:

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
Yo YO YO!!!! Darth, you gotta Add ProperSauce to the tier list!!!! Thanks for the upgrade on dah list man!!!! Glad to see Automatic posting too.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Oh deary me. There's really no appreciable difference in skill between ballin and sheer and those guys and the 99 randoms in B tier? This isn't a very informative list ATM.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yah there's some clear skill level differences in B tier. Darth just got lazy so he put em all together.

Or maybe gay sex, blonde, ssbburrito, etc etc all really would go even with me. Who knows.

Maybe Darth would go even with me now too. :)

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
Each tier has a range that cant really fall in two categories (top and bottom). Obviously i will fall on the lower end of the range in b tier but someone like sheer, ballin and thegreginator would place on the higher end. That and i did get lazy lol

@Blade: i dont think i played propersauce :p

ballin4life

Smash Hero
In the recent tournament I played AFM in the first round, sending him to the losers bracket immediately. He proceeded to run a train through Losers and wound up getting 5th. Good stuff by him.

I just looked at it and saw that my road through winners bracket involved beating the AFM (5th), Aut0matic (4th), Drunk E Ness (3rd) and thegreginator (2nd). At least I dodged mikeduncan (5th)?

And the other guy I played in winners was MikeTheMike who had a pretty tough bracket, fighting me in his first winners match and then Darth Rancorous in his second losers match. Bracket owned.

Also Isai was mildly impressed by Mushroom's Link (in the past I have also thought he was pretty good, if quite campy).

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
@Eikelmann: i just added u. My bad :p
@TANK: i would say me and u are somewhere in the middle range of b tier with gay sex on the lower end
@The Star King: if i find time, ill update the list so that its more detailed
@ballin: i think Mushroom will be movin up to the b tier pretty soon :p

Top Bottom