• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
connor: dude you're good now. and not in that gay *** "kira's good now" way, but you're ****ing good now. glad i didn't play you in tourny. i wanna come over and play next week. who did you lose to?
Thanks, P ^___^ I lost to Mango and Futile. that's pretty legit imo but I'm not gonna lose to Futile next time, that's for sure. I'm down to play sometime next week before WCSL, just tell me what days you're free and talk to me on AIM.

i was pretty tired for most of the tourny, so sorry to anyone i was an *** to. more than normal, anyway. except marthpwnzer, i'm not sorry at all.
goddam, LOL

aznforce817

Smash Lord
this tournament was plenty of fun. good matches to everyone i played. I love teams, its not even funny how much i love teams. singles is fun too but teams is just, wombo. loool

ok so my tag is kinda tacky and outta style. i'll think of something impressive just u wait adam. Hahaha

im going to bed. <3 love u so-cal i'll post results later.

OMG my next post is 1000 so im gonna Edit lol

Doubles:
1: Princess mango and his ghetto entourage (Mango and psychomidget)
2: Dirty Sailors (Connor + Atlus)
3: plus rep (adam and replicate)
4: wanna get punished? (futile koryuu)
5: bright and shiny (azn4 insomniak)
5: Pitas (kira + embracethe12)
7: Team Random (plan 9 seng)

Singles:
1: MaNg0
2: Kouryuu
3: P
4: Atlus
5: Futile
5: Kira
7: Pyro
7: Psychomidget
9: Connor
9: JDM
9: Replicate
9: San Diego Reaper
13: AznForce
13: Daniel
13: Plan 9
13: MoogleDude
17: SCNG
17: MarthPwnzer

bbb

Smash Champion
aznforce, you impressed me lol, you don't suck. Just wanted to say that.

lovage lets play more, I'm taking this **** a little more seriously now i guess

lolmango'sboshiface
d1cks and stuff

SENG

Smash Journeyman
this was a lot of fun. even though i got destroyed =). ill come out to da next one for sure. o and im sorry we didnt do so good in teams plan 9 xD.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
aznforce, you impressed me lol, you don't suck. Just wanted to say that.

lovage lets play more, I'm taking this **** a little more seriously now i guess

lolmango'sboshiface
d1cks and stuff
thanks man :) i'll team with u sometime if u want haha. I still need a partner for WCSL, if you're going. but if out of the blue Psychomidget or mango wants to team with me cuz I KNOWWWW that they want to, then i'll team with them Loool

omg that was my 1000th post... :o

bbb

Smash Champion
seng don't worry about it lol

thanks man :) i'll team with u sometime if u want haha. I still need a partner for WCSL, if you're going. but if out of the blue Psychomidget or mango wants to team with me cuz I KNOWWWW that they want to, then i'll team with them Loool

I'm not going to WCSL cuz it's way to far to jerk off in the corner for 2 days while some tourney happens or something. I'll team with you next connors if you want though.

Kira-

Smash Champion
dude kevin you messed up singles

kira: you seemed more agitated than normal, probably tired. :( you probably got the same vibe from me tho lmao. who did you lose to?
I've been having trouble enjoying the game recently, i dunno why. Not that I didn't have fun yesterday, but there are very specific parameters needed for me to have fun with this game now, kinda strange. I didn't get the same vibe from you lol, my bad if I seemed pissed or something. Anyway I lost to kouryuu in winners and atlus in losers.

Also ATLUS WOW you suck at not getting gimped lmao

jump as high as you can and forward B back to the middle of the stage, it worked for me every time

Singles:
1: MaNg0
2: P
3: Kouryuu
4: PyschoMidget
5: Futile
5: Atlus
7: Pyro
7: Kira
9: Connor
9: JDM
9: Replicate
9: San Diego Reaper
13: AznForce
13: Daniel
13: Plan 9
13: MoogleDude
17: SCNG
17: MarthPwnzer
there's no way this could be right, I got 5th along with Futile, I beat midgey so he should be 7th, and atlus was 4th. oh and switch P and kouryuu

i'll edit later for shoutouts

EDIT:

so i'm happy with how i played, I used all 4 of my characters in tournament matches and they performed decently well. still need a lot of work though

Kouryuu - I hate playing you lol. Your style is ridiculously gay, but I guess that's how vidjo does, I'll have learn how to counter it. we're 1-1, i'll figure you out next time

Atlus - you're too ****ing good, I don't know how you lost to adam to be honest, i want to say your puff is not that great in singles but i havent played it myself so i'll reserve judgment. anyway glad you wanted red robin too lol

connor - thanks for not playing me this tournament, i'm always scared to play you lol. and thanks for hosting

joe - **** we were both choking lol. socal chokes hard. i really had no idea who to use against you up until our match, but im glad it worked out

cameron - lol i love fighting puff now. thanks for all the practice (;

kevin - yeah your tag is lame LOL but fun teaming with you at the end. you're getting better.

steven - **** we should not team together lmao

futile - i wanna play 64, i dont know how good i am, but i think i ****ing **** because i havent played anyone who's better than me yet, so lets get someone to bring a setup next time

pyro - you're good, keep practicing, i'd like to play you again

Adam - when kouryuu was at high percent on kongo you did like 10 predictable upsmashes in a row lol. i commend your camping spirit, but i think only technical fox beats peach, otherwise you should just go sheik. but we gotta figure this out, cause i dont want to lose to peach anymore

lovage - kouryuu is good, calm down

aznforce817

Smash Lord
Sorry someone didnt save the bracket when it finished so i guessed on the ending results. i coudlnt remember the matches cuz i went to grab some food. ahha. umm tell me what to fix and i'll fix it. If u dont really care haha then its cool :p

joeplicate

Smash Master
god **** it, I had a long shoutouts post written up and then I hit back and it's gone now

so here's the short version:

mango, kouryuu, P (especially), san diego reaper, kira, midgey, connor (especially), aznforce (also especially), futile, jdm and more:

good ****

some other things I wanna say:
P we're gonna **** at smash league
kevin: we were talkin at chipotle about socal smash awards, and you would get the one for "most improved arcadian," automatically ascending to spartan level, keep it up
kira: lol, I wasn't choking, you were just playing smarter than me. mango says I approach from too far (which I do), and that's a good way to get grabbed vs marth. I'll get you next time mr. feminine haircut

connor this tournament *****. your parents are really nice and you did a great job hosting

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
Thanks Kira. I'll keep getting owned by San Diego Reaper and Daniel and I'll get better xD. I'm looking forward to the next time we play as well.

As for P... your too good man. Next time we play I'll try not to get owned so hard lol.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
This is my first shoutout in a very long time (sorry for being late, I was too tired last night).

Anyway...

Connor - Thanks for running the tournament. It was hella fun and I enjoyed it so much. Love seeing the community. Also, you're getting their kid. Your Fox is definitely improving. Keep it up and take every loss as an opportunity to learn and improve your game. And the next time I see you, I'll help you improve your Peach.

P - Our sets were fun. I enjoyed them. I didn't think you'd stay Fox the whole time but you did and now I'm convinced that your Fox has great potential. Refine your tech skill, maintain that gay playstyle and your Fox will definitely be a force to be reckoned with. GG.

Kira - Sorry for playing gay in our set. That's really the only way I know how to approach the Sheik match up. GG. Fun talking to you as always.

SD Reaper - Keep up the good work. I heard you beat Futile by ending it with the Ken combo. Good **** lol.

Tofu - Can't believe you didn't show up!! lol Hope to see you next time. <3

Joeplicate - sorry for cheering against you in your set against Cameron. Consider it payback when you cheered against me at the last biweekly. Anyway, let's call it a truce and team at the next biweekly. We are going to **** for sure. Your Fox is legit <3

Steven - It sucks that you didn't enter the tournament. But regardless, it's fun seeing you as usual. Oh and btw, you can NOT outgay me >=)

Lovage - eat a **** lol. Still love ya tho (no homo)

Atlus - fun talking to you as well. Hopefully next time we'll play more matches against each other. You and Connor did really well in teams. You two wrecked me n Futile lol.

Derek (is that how you spell your name?) - Your so funny lol. One of my favorite people to talk to at tourneys. Keep playing Doc. You've got potential.

Brendon - Also another person I love talking to you. I'm glad you came over to Connors before Races' finished.

Psychomidget - I love talking to you. That jacket ***** so much. It was so warm and comfortable! I'm so glad you showed up. You and Mango definitely make tourneys fun.

Mango - There is so much I can say but... you **** lol. Your Falcon is definitely legit now(run up shield -> knee FTW lol), along with your Puff, Fox, Falco, Marth, Peach (surprisingly) and.... Yoshi lol. And I'm sorry I didn't get you a Cake like I said I would. So next time, I owe you a meal no matter where we go out to eat (just not somewhere to expensive lol). Your fun to talk to and definitely my favorite to play against. The more I play you, the more I improve. And thanks for showing me some of those tricks with Peach. The next time we play, I promise you that I will be better.

Everyone else - good seeing you and keep playing. Good ****.

Mango and the rest of Socal (P, Kira, Atlus, Lovage, Rep [socal at heart <3] etc.), **** Norcal. As much as I would like to go, I have other priorities to take care of. So everyone, GL and show them what Socal is all about.

P.S. Red Robins was hella fun.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Connor - Thanks for running the tournament. It was hella fun and I enjoyed it so much. Love seeing the community. Also, you're getting their kid. Your Fox is definitely improving. Keep it up and take every loss as an opportunity to learn and improve your game. And the next time I see you, I'll help you improve your Peach.
It was really fun hanging out with you and Ryan too. Red Robins was the ****.

Peach is so dam fun!

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I personally would love to have Tofu be my permanent teams partner. But he rarely shows up. I don't know, I feel that me n Tofu **** **** up like no tomorrow in teams.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
holy **** mango connor and midgey and everyone

i love you guys

after eating
5 hours of smash with mango midge and joe
too good.

Top Bottom