• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i find teams immensely boring

the only time it's not boring is when there are two superb teams facing each other, and the sets of that are pretty rare. and even a lot of the good sets get ruined with boring characters / lame counterpicks. maybe if i ever got into teams more i'd give it a shot, but i try paying attention for the whole set, and like a couple of matches in i realize how utterly bored i am.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
There are only a select number of teams I prefer to watch but regardless, I learn a great deal. Vidjo & M2K make an amazing team (I've watched their team matches countless times). Cort & PC are also fun to watch.

Anyway, watching vids is one of the reasons I do well in teams (any one who thinks that I suck in teams has obviously never teamed with me in tounrnament).

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
The team I was the most excited to see is the one that the guy at Pound 3 didn't record *cries*

(Forward and Mango)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
well im talking 2 cameron

2 c if hes hanging out with jenny

450 7104 ( 562 ) call me saturday or something

if i dont let u no

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Get him to come!!

No Edrees does like Brawl but even he knows he has more fun with Melee. :)

joeplicate

Smash Master
ok

cause I looked on google maps and it's like 10 minutes away from you

Not saying I don't like you, but I don't want to pick you up if I don't have to hahaha

JDM

Smash Champion
My favorite team to watch was Ken/isai.

(name starts with J)
I'm not good at melee...... Yet.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Tofu I hate you for choosing Kira over me. We were supposed to be Lifelong Partners in Melee <3
(yes homo)

Top Bottom