• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i decided that, if anyone wants to mm me for real, i'm only accepting $5 or more

if your amount is $1-$4, i'll accept if i know i'm just gonna beat you and want the money, or i'm just practicing a matchup or something.

but $5 is legit and i'll be playing my *** off like it's tourny $5 and up.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Michael i'd be so down to team with u man, i just dont think i should go to this tournament becuz of finals on the following monday. And i have a lot of catching up to do. sorry connor. i would love to go but i wish u a good tournament if i cant come : /
yeah, you also left early yesterday to study but instead you played wow

i know you're not studying

so all I hear is JOHNS

No Edrees does like Brawl but even he knows he has more fun with Melee. :)
He wants to ban metaknight, if anyone read that blog he had on AiB you would agree he is now a brawl noob. (you dont have to read that much, i stopped like a third of the way through, his points are soo opinionated and not based on any kind of fact at all LOL sorry edrees)

aznforce817

Smash Lord
rofl i got on wow at 12:30, kira please tell me ur kidding cuz i dont need someone to tell me how to live my life. My parents are already *****ing at me enough. i was at cameron's house from 12:30 pm and played for like 6 hours thats good enough for me, i woulda stayed longer, i just know it was a better decision to go home. So i think i know my parents better than you dude. thanks.

I might be going to this, my dad's going out of town, so he wont be able to really stop me :p michael u still wanna team if i do go?

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Yeah, it's the reason I think he has more fun with Melee. Because of Metaknight lol.

Even though I don't play Brawl, I'd be so pissed if the Brawl community bans MK. I mean, MK is such a cool character. Though I know it's most likely NOT going to happen.

Kira-

Smash Champion
rofl i got on wow at 12:30, kira please tell me ur kidding cuz i dont need someone to tell me how to live my life. My parents are already *****ing at me enough. i was at cameron's house from 12:30 pm and played for like 6 hours thats good enough for me, i woulda stayed longer, i just know it was a better decision to go home. So i think i know my parents better than you dude. thanks.

I might be going to this, my dad's going out of town, so he wont be able to really stop me :p michael u still wanna team if i do go?
LMAO I was kidding =P

ahahahah

aznforce817

Smash Lord
sorry man i didnt mean to sound mad. just my parents are getting annoying and i know they just do it cuz they care. frustration : / oh well once finals are over everything will be good i hope. :p

joeplicate

Smash Master
so I can get the car

I didn't know people were staying at connor's tonight

as of now, if brendan is going to connie's then (we'll) go with him
if not, I'll drive/pick people up (miguel? mango?)

joeplicate

Smash Master
depends if boss goes I guess LOL

there are too many people I wanna team with

but I'll probably team with P if he's willing cause I already said I would

and if not then I am going to be very happy to team with you

go to connor's tonight if you can
bring ryan burrrrrrrrrgerrrrrrrrrrrrr the tang-slayer

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
No I've been busy doing school work all day today. So no Connors tonight.

I guess I'm gonna team with teh Futile tomorrow.

JDM

Smash Champion
I got a cake for mango.

And I'm also bringing my cube just in case.(and my cvs2,mvc2 if there's a extra tv we can play on.)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
so everybody who misses this is gonna shi!t their pants

there's basically melee, guilty gear, 3s, and all the fighting games that JDM brings
making it the discerning gamer's choice instead of race's

--replicate doing head count on connor's

post if you're coming??

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Mango's Falcon got

14.343896473 times better.

I have to try now if I want to compete...

So I can't call it garbage anymore... unfortunately.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I'm teaming with Connor nigg@! hahahhahah! I'm so stoke for this!
ahahahaha i <3 atlus

psycho, kira, replicate, connor, futile, aznforce, atlus were notable people who went. sorry if i'm forgetting you, i know there are more.

i was pretty tired for most of the tourny, so sorry to anyone i was an *** to. more than normal, anyway. except marthpwnzer, i'm not sorry at all.

shoutouts:

replicate: daaayumn we **** in teams. i was skeptical at first but **** we **** in teams. marth fox is so legit dude, i shoulda went marth earlier. Word is bond son, you're my teammate for life <333

connor: dude you're good now. and not in that gay *** "kira's good now" way, but you're ****ing good now. glad i didn't play you in tourny. i wanna come over and play next week. who did you lose to?

futile: dude you are my favorite person to play in melee, bar none. our set was ****ing bananas, my favorite set of the day. god i went m2k on you at the end of game 2, two spikes son!

kira: you seemed more agitated than normal, probably tired. :( you probably got the same vibe from me tho lmao. who did you lose to?

kouryuu: no johns, you won fair and square. but thanks for giving me the motivation i needed to get tech skill. i'm never gonna lose to you in tourny again =).

atlus: your falco *****. wtf stop sandbagging

aznforce: hahaha your tag is so gay. but you're rapidly ascending the ranks of arcadian.

san diego reaper: you're getting better. keep it up.

mango: almost forgot about you. **** your yoshi is amazing. i hate admitting it but it's SO ****ING GAY.

chea this tourny *****. i am happy i am finally playing consistently well. feels good. and i don't suck in teams anymore =)

Top Bottom