• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I personally would love to have Tofu be my permanent teams partner. But he rarely shows up. I don't know, I feel that me n Tofu **** **** up like no tomorrow in teams.
real talk: tofu ***** in teams. you don't, especially not for a peach. you should watch nes and take some notes ;)

tofu, we got this

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Nes is too aggressive. His playstyle will only go so far. Trust me, I know.

I'm an amazing teammate. I know it sounds impertinently bold for me to say so but it's true. I hold stock like no other and I make sure to back up my partner when he needs backing up. I'm not going to get into exactly how I go about playing teams but I know I'm good at it.

Not to mention, when I'm left alone, I usually make a comeback.

You can ask Tofu yourself (or anyone else who has teamed with me before).

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i have asked tofu myself...

trust me, you suck in teams.

nes is amazing in teams. honestly, you just don't know what you're talking about. me and replicate just ***** the **** out of you saturday, and me and romeo ***** the **** out of you and futile... like seriously, calm down the ego. futile is superb and very smart, so you can't blame it on him. you're peach, it's your job to be AMAZING in teams, not just decent. all you do is spam dsmash... nes ALWAYS has his partner's back.

the fact that you said nes is too aggressive proves you are clueless. nes is the most defensive player in socal, dude.

joeplicate

Smash Master
I'm sure you're good michael, but we were able to gay you pretty easily in our set (especially in the last match).

It doesn't really matter, though, peach is in high demand because she's stupid good in teams, and you can make guaranteed top 3 teaming with any decent space animal

edit: LOL I didn't read adam's post before this
I don't know nes or you well enough to say as much

San Diego Reaper

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

Futile- Good ****, hardcore matches, I wish we had a legit TV.
Koryuu- wow, coming in second. I dont think i can beat you again. Your getting better too fast.
P- uh..... just keep doin whatever your doin.
Kira- Wow, at the circuit we couldnt finish one match. Now we still couldn do one, totally lame.
Pyschomidget- I hate jiggs, thats all i can say (my friend mains jiggs and i still cant beat him)
Replicate- You are too good. Spam those upsmashes xD
Mango- I lost to your peach, I was off at a bad angle and far from the tv. (johnz) I need to rematch that.
Atlus- Love you man, i think i still owe you money from the circuit. Ill cover your venue fee next tourny.
Izumi- your gettin better and you placed over me good ****. Try not to get ***** by marths uptilt haha
Connorcakes- thanks for the venue, your awesome.
The Great Leon- your awesome, need i say more?
Everyone else im forgettin- You all are chill, ill see you guys at the next one.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
<3 kouryuu. i like your beard.

dude joe i know exactly how it feels to write a huge thing then it gets erased. the trick is to never hit back if it gays you out. lets hang out soon. i like the way you talk and when we hang out i start talking like you do lol

adam- best laugh in socal. i really hope you get your headphones out safely. GPS' suck

kevin, we were talking about you too on the way home about how you used to suck in both games but now youre like legit in melee. pretty much everyone wants to suck your **** now. cuz ur like woah thats aznforce ****kkkkkkk

ryan i had fun talking to you and sitting next to you at red robin. im glad we are on more friendly terms cuz ur pretty kewl.

connie thanks for reheating up your leftover microwaveable breakfast for me

cammy i like your jackets cuz they are always green and striped.

mangeezy happy birthday

kira- i love you :>

miguel i ate to full at red robin for free. fries and water too good

marthpwnzer stop buying bags of random drugz lol

steven that is the coolest book ive ever seen. are you busy tomorrow, monday?

JDM nice to meet you but i didnt introduce myself lol

anyone else give me more hugs so i remember you better

the san diego rapist
i love your new name LOL

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
i have asked tofu myself...

trust me, you suck in teams.

nes is amazing in teams. honestly, you just don't know what you're talking about. me and replicate just ***** the **** out of you saturday, and me and romeo ***** the **** out of you and futile... like seriously, calm down the ego. futile is superb and very smart, so you can't blame it on him. you're peach, it's your job to be AMAZING in teams, not just decent. all you do is spam dsmash... nes ALWAYS has his partner's back.

the fact that you said nes is too aggressive proves you are clueless. nes is the most defensive player in socal, dude.
Wrong.

Tofu thinks I suck? So apparently we got top 5 at the Circuit by accident, right?

Also, ask yourself. Who was my partner both those times? Futile. And you say I shouldn't blame it on him? Wrong again. Futile sucks major ballz in teams. He always hates it when I enter teams with him simply because he knows were going to lose. Trust me, I know what happened in teams. It's his fault. Pretty sure he won't deny it. I know Futile better than you, and how he plays (be it singles or teams). Please don't try arguing this point.

Also, I don't spam Dsmash (be it teams or singles). How many times have you played me
already? You should know that by now. Maybe that's the reason you're so incompetent in the Peach match up.

I've played Nes. He is aggressive (at least when he plays against a Peach). So you're wrong yet again.

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

It doesn't really matter, though, peach is in high demand because she's stupid good in teams, and you can make guaranteed top 3 teaming with any decent space animal
Actually, Peach's partner MUST be good in order for the team to do well. It's hard for the Peach to carry the team.

San Diego Reaper

Smash Journeyman
Wrong.

Tofu thinks I suck? So apparently we got top 5 at the Circuit by accident, right?

Also, ask yourself. Who was my partner both those times? Futile. And you say I shouldn't blame it on him? Wrong again. Futile sucks major ballz in teams. He always hates it when I enter teams with him simply because he knows were going to lose. Trust me, I know what happened in teams. It's his fault. Pretty sure he won't deny it. I know Futile better than you, and how he plays (be it singles or teams). Please don't try arguing this point.

Also, I don't spam Dsmash (be it teams or singles). How many times have you played me
already? You should know that by now. Maybe that's the reason you're so incompetent in the Peach match up.

I've played Nes. He is aggressive (at least when he plays against a Peach). So you're wrong yet again.

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

Actually, Peach's partner MUST be good in order for the team to do well. It's hard for the Peach to carry the team.

Not really taking sides, but koryuu is right. Ive played them both at UCLA. Ness is pretty agressive and Koryuu doesnt spam dsmash. The dash attack on the other hand....... lmao.

bbb

Smash Champion
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

****ing koryuu and marthpwnzer, you guys need to get together and practice up your humor's tech skill

Kira-

Smash Champion
lol kouryuu you dont have to apologize for playing gay, its working so keep doing what you're doing

mango says you're gay kira, no shoutouts for him
lol he's mad over that?

mango - here's your shoutout. happy?

:yoshi2:

you know i think you ****, dont worry <3

bbb

Smash Champion
kevin's the great brendon's inspiration to try to get better at melee lol

hopefully he can pull it off

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
basically socal stepped it up fo sho. biweekly every mothaflippin weekend between these my my tournies...hell yea

bbb

Smash Champion
joe if you're gunna be around till thursday come to my place with brendon monday

also, I'm down for an 805 smashfest, but it can't be here lol

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
idk maybe
i kinda wanted to sleep and be healthy on thursday because i probably wont be sleeping all weekend

wow derek amazing sig
kevin your 2 sex
kouryuu get mindgamed
**** joe thanks that pic is too amazing

and youd all need to leave early cuz im driving to someones house and we are leaving at 1

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
**** you Brendon!!! I am such a noob today...........................................

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
lol pm
i wanted to hang out with edrees at his house before we had to leave for an hour or two
and idk if we have to drive somewhere else afterwards
so id be leaving at like 10 or 11
brendan

Top Bottom