• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

festizzio

Smash Champion
Check the serial number on the bottom of the PSP. If it starts with "AB01" then it can be hacked, if it starts with "AB02" then it can't.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Hey some new stuff I want everyone to know

The first four people who tell me they're bringing a set up will get venue fee off.
As for venue fee, I'm going to make it $3. For each extra dollar, it'll go towards me going to Genesis otherwise I probably won't be able to go. Please understand, I'm not trying to be money hungry here and I've asked a few others about this and they think it's fine.

I hope everyone understands. Thank you.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i'm bringing a set up

i love how you are explaining to us why it's 3 and hope we understand, i kinda wanna donate an extra dollar now just because

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Also: NO LAGGY TVS

Dave and Cameron have told me they're bringing a set up each. so I guess that's it!

Lovage

Smash Hero
but i really reallly really really want to team with you too... oh well, if you don't wanna... i'll team with my other friend, i know he's looking forward to this tourny assuming school doesn't screw him over
i dont care who i team with as long as its someone fun

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i think im going to this...

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ill be doing my papers in the corner =D

anddddddd ****

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I'm not going to the Smashfest tomorrow cause it's simply too much gas, but Sig and I are planning on attending the tournament. Hope to see you guys there.

@GSUB-Capture card? I'll bring my Flash Drive?

DJMirror

Smash Master
I'll team with you Grila if you are going

I'll make it up to you since i came late to UCLA to team with ya

Top Bottom