• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

DJMirror

Smash Master
hey festizzio how do i know if it's you? cuz i never see you before in person

I guess i'll walk around and ask lol

Lovage

Smash Hero
LOL
i was up till like 7:30 playing cod4 and watching starcraft. then i woke up at like 1000 and texted festizzio not to pick me up cuz i was so tired then slept till 4

sorry P did you go to this?

D

Deleted member

c0nnor host one next week so I can donate money to you through money match

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Yeah, Mango and Connor were on the same team. Futile did well. Nice job man. And though it was a small tournament, it was still definitely fun.

Shoutouts:

Stab: Nice seeing you there. Good couple of friendlies we had.

GSUB: Perhaps we should try teaming in doubles, if you're up for it sometime. Peach and Jiggs or Sheik and Jiggs ftw.

Kirbyraeg: Your Kirbs is always fun to watch. Nice seeing ya there.

Jkun: Why did you leave so early? You didn't even do singles.

Zhu/Mango/MacD/etc.: Ditto ^.

Futile: Nice DK and Falcon. You did well.

Bizzaro: Your Ganon nearly beat Connor. That would've been epic. Good set.

Practice Man: Fun doubles fights.

Connor: Thanks for hosting another tournament. It was a lot of fun.

Everyone: See y'all next tourney or maybe before at Smashfests and such. :)

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Nice tourney as usual connor =D

Shout outs:

Mike: Fun matches as usual

Gsub: I didn't play you at all but it doesn't really matter considering how much I played you the day before.

Futile: I was rooting for ya' the whole time. You almost had Connor. Good stuff.

Practice man: Nice seeing ya. First time we actually played. My falco was doing really well against ya but not so much my Falcon lol. Dast a toe dard nack-o-nah.

Bizzaro Flame: Your ganon is **** as usual. At least I didn't get 4 stocked this time LOL

GB: Our falco dittos are too fun. Yayuhzz.

Kirbyraeg: Fun matches. I think Rainbow Cruise can seriously work out for you. Not sure about Japes lol. We'll do better in Teams next time.

Festizzio: I only played you like once and that was in doubles. =(

Embracethe12: Lol freeze glitch. Nice ICs/Sheik/Falco. If I had the money I would have MMed you.

Okami: Nice seeing you. Our friendlies were pretty fun. Thanks for driving me to Subway.

Jkun: Nice seeing you. Our MM is gonna get delayed longer than Mango Juice 2 lol

Mango: You should consider getting a Limo to take you all the way to Genesis. =D

MacD: Never got to play you. D=

Psychomidget/Kira: Only go to play you guys in Doubles D=

Tai: I was gonna play you for the last time before you went back to Arizona but you went to the Beach before I got the chance. =(

Danx: Nice metting you. Your Doc was pretty legit with those Bair combos.

MarthPwnzer: Nice meeting you.

Defh: I though you were DEHF lol

Boss: Ooooh man, at one point I thought I was actually gonna beat you but you brought that **** back and walked all over me on my own CP lol. Good stuff. Your Mewtwo is amazing. We should play more. I want some Mewtwo EXP lol

Connor: 7-2? At least it wasn't 7-0 lol. MM was too fun. Great tourney. I hope you have the money to go to Genesis now.

Everyone else: Nice seeing you =D

GSUB

Smash Lord
Good ****.. The normal stuff, was fun..

Futile: It was good to finally play you. your falcon is fun. I think my first match of three rests was a fluke. haha. cause you brought it back hard.

Practice man: good times at the end there with festizzio and kirbyraeg

Bizzaro Flame: I think I played against you in some friendly teams, it was fun.

Kirbyraeg: When we teamed, I had no idea what you were doing, I wasn't paying attention to you as my partner, haah, I should work on that, it was fun though :]

Festizzio: falconnn. good friendlies, you're funny, hahaha. l2knee ;]

Embracethe12: thanks for the support as I played against festizzio, your presence led to my **** combo. hah.

Okami: I was playing really off today with anyone who wasn't my main.. i gotta play more often. And yeah, teaming sounds like good idea. =]

Jkun: lol, you're funny

Mango: you don't really deserve a shout-out... <3

MacD: left too soon.. and I guess we're not friends.. </3

Tai: wish I got to play you more than once.

Danx: doc was fun to watch against okami.

MarthPwnzer: smile more :] hahaha

Boss: it was rest oos... not spam rest.. hahaha

Connor: thank you a lot. I appreciate these tournies. You're really helping to keep melee alive.

Zhu: It was fun teaming with you at the beginning. I was doin bad at first, but then I picked it up later on. Good to finally play with you.

DJMirror

Smash Master
OK SHOUTOUTS FOOOLSS

just to let you guys know it was me, mango, Cam, Jenny, MacD, tai, zhu and Kira went to the beach
in case you guys were wondering why we weren't there for sengles

Connor - Hope you got enough for genesis so sorry we had to leave early
Stabbedbyanippple - yeah it keeps getting delay
SENG - we need to play
Bizzaro Flames - I owe ya 2 bucks
BoSS - MM me =(
Marthpwners - who are you? i always wanted to play the great pwners that everyone was talking about
Festizzio - thanks for teaming with me and sorry i had to leave without saying anything but thanks for hacking my psps
Embracethe12 - we need to play too
everyone else - GG
Deadshot or mike - i'll mm you!

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
No one entered.

I decided to come because it was MacD's last Socal tourney and right when I get there, all of Irvine (pretty much the entire competition) leaves for the beach...

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Good tournament Connor again...

shoutouts:

TheBoss - Close Match! That last two matches against your Jiggs was so intense. Also, very nice M2, that was a cool MM. Hope to play you real soon again!

Connor - Close set even though I suspect that you were messing around. How did you like my d-air shield pressure to a Warlock Punch? Lol

GB - Good to see you again. You played an awesome match between you and Stab. No more last place for you. Now you Dai!

Festizzio - Fun friendlies man! I was thinking that this would probably be my last time going to Connor's tourney since I have trouble with transportation; however, you stepped in and offered to give me and one of my friends a ride to future tourneys at Connors. Thanks in advance, dude.

Kouryuu - I played a friendlies match with you. My apologies for forcing a cliff-hanger ending since I SD'd in our final stocks. You have a much difference style than MacD even though I only played you guys once. Hope to play with you again soon.

Jkun - Cool MM. You just need more Ganon immunity.

GSUB - I'm not sure if we did friendlies. I'll play with you for sure in the next whatever tourney if you are going.

Stab - Good friendlies. I see that you are gaining more Ganon experience. That's good for you.

Okami - Great to see you again! We should play some friendlies sometime.

DannyX - Awww yeah. This dude has done well. Congrats in reaching me in the bracket. But, as you saw, I show no mercy. Very awesome matches though.

MacD - Some whack *** Peach. I hate you J/K, I believe in your peach now.

Kira - I wanted to do friendlies with you. But oh wells.

Seng - Fun friendlies. I'm glad you chose Falco for most of our matches. lol.

Kirbyraeg - Fun matches both singles and doubles. I loved that last gimp that you pulled off on me for that one friendlies match.

Futile - Haha, that one match was cool. I bet you were sand-bagging though. Play with you soon.

Embracethe12 - Cool matches. You totally owned me with Sheik; I was unlucky to face someone with a high amount of Ganon experience. However, the results speak the truth. Yeah, we should MM next time. I was thinking about MM you, but I broke even in terms of MM so I didn't want to lose money. Next time I'll be more prepared.

I'll edit once the full results are up.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
thanks Leon. gonna try and host another one July 5th. let's hope people can make it since it's summer.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I am EXTREMELY pissed off that I actually chose to go to this over Denjin SBO qualifiers (sorry Connor). Who the **** decides to go to the beach half way through a tournament!!!!!

Edit: wow fml.

Lovage

Smash Hero
holy **** i wish i went to denjin if i knew what was going on. i watched the live stream for SF4 after top 8 basically....it was INSANE. the hypest thing i've ever seen ever

MaNg0

Smash Hero
looooool we went to the beach cause there was like 17 people

u should of came

it was alot of fun

MacD

Banned via Administration
everyone- ummmmmm, hi guys, wasn't expecting to go to the beach but it was an offer i couldnt' refuse since i've only gone to the beach like three times since i've been here, 2 of which were for work :/ but like mango said, no one was really there

kouryuu- i found out you were coming literally as i was walking out the door, i was hella sad i didn't get to see you, and kira/cam/mango left us at the tourny because we stuck around for like an extra 5 min to do a couple money matches and left jenny at cam's house, so who knows how they would have waited an extra 10

gsub- OMG i can't believe i didn't say buy in person, i'm horrible, it didn't even hit me i wouldn't see any of you guys again until genisis and/or next september

bizzaro- good mm, i wasn't sure how it was going to end until you picked brinstar because it's a really good peach stage, one bit of advice is learn your counterpick stages per match up, and not just what is good for you, like i said, against a peach yoshi's and battlefield from what i know are your best options, though personal preferences and other people might tell you otherwise

kirby- glad you found a ride back, just know we wouldn't ahve abondoned you if worse came to worse

Top Bottom