• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
deal. would anyone else like to MM?

okay, so McCain REALLY wants his memory card back so if anyone comes across a white gc memory card, just report it to me. McCain is gonna offer a reward of some sort if you find it. So keep your eyes peeled!

Kira-

Smash Champion
does anybody want to money match me?

also, would anyone come to a smashfest tomorrow?
yeah connor, im gonna take all your lunch money

im already going like i told you earlier
if other people come thats cool but im just going so I can play you

I bet macd's skin was peeling at the beach last time he was here
LMAO you have no idea. exfoliation up the ***

MacD

Banned via Administration
psh kira... you don't even know, just wait till i come back... you won't even recognize me

also, i'm serious about a reward for my card... even if you stole it i don't care, i just want my data back, trust me, you'll get more for returning it then you would selling it

Kira-

Smash Champion
Ugh, does anyone have an extra controller they can bring to today's smashfest. Mine's at Cam's and he's gone for the week.

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
or you could team with me oscar, we've always tried in the past but things always get in the way =)

joeplicate

Smash Master
oscar what happened to us?!?

first you flake out on getting a car to drive to AZ with, and now you're flaking out on my heart!!!

could anyone give me a ride to this

plus connor and kira, lets have some mad seriouslies

Top Bottom