• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

festizzio

Smash Champion
man this new venue sounds ****ing ****

your tourneys are always the best connor

edit: and WTF at smashboards not displaying my signature even when i check the little box that says "Display signature"

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Important Update for the venue: The new venue will be at: 318 Flyers Lane Tustin CA 92782. This new venue is large enough for 40 people and has a POOL. There are lots of food really close to the venue aswell, like Chipotle, Panda Express, McDonald's, and others. NO ONE CAN COME IN HIGH OR DRUNK. Please don't damage the property or anything. I will be charged for any damaged property, so PLEASE don't be a jerk and break stuff. I will still provide free food (pizza and soda) for everyone. Please do come to this and enjoy my birthday tournament! BIG THANKS to Jason(Jkun) for finding the venue for me!

-For those too lazy to read the first page

GSUB

Smash Lord
Important Update for the venue: The new venue will be at: 318 Flyers Lane Tustin CA 92782. This new venue is large enough for 40 people and has a POOL. There are lots of food really close to the venue aswell, like Chipotle, Panda Express, McDonald's, and others. NO ONE CAN COME IN HIGH OR DRUNK. Please don't damage the property or anything. I will be charged for any damaged property, so PLEASE don't be a jerk and break stuff. I will still provide free food (pizza and soda) for everyone. Please do come to this and enjoy my birthday tournament! BIG THANKS to Jason(Jkun) for finding the venue for me!

-For those too lazy to read the first page

smashboards always ends up making me hungry.
and it's almost lunch time.

i wanaa come to this /yayz

way to be connor

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
okay, so no new venue since I couldn't get it. other people got it first. so it'll still be at my house.

MacD

Banned via Administration
hope you're house is big enough... and this tourney will be a very interesting one depending on who shows up, with no zhu, mango, or lovage... anything can happen i htink

Top Bottom