• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
yep! do you know how cool I was in the 2nd grade? not as cool as I was in the 3rd grade, that's for sure.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
Wow dude, you totally read my mind, I was going to make fun of how uncool you probably were in the 2nd grade due to your previous statement and BAM you go and talk about it.

But you're still bad at reading in general.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
I dunno it reminded me of watching a group of ******** children playing soccer. I didn't know whether or not to encourage them because it might have mislead them into receiving a wrong message. And I was quite unimpressed with how slow it was.

It definitely deserved a golf clap.

DJMirror

Smash Master
So cameron when are you going to pull out your falcon? and i forgot to ask you this while we were out eating but are you going to use marth as well?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i'll most likely come to this also

edit- lol i just got an ad here saying "master the MACD"

embracethe12

Smash Lord
actually i made really good friends with this kawaii desu girl onAIB
and she's totally into me and comning over to my house
man you guys would be jealous
she hot balls
HOT STUFF

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I'm thinking about finding a venue I can rent out because it seems that my garage is just too small. Info will be updated eventually.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
okay, so I found a venue that's big enough for 50 people! problem is, I'd have to change the venue fee from $3 to $5 to meet the cost for renting out the room for a day. Much thanks to Aznforce for giving me info on the venue. If I do decide to use this venue, it'll be in Lake Forest, which is not very far from Irvine(I think).

The only issue right now is I need to see how many people will go and if the venue change will hurt anyone's chances of coming.

Craaaaazy C0nn0r (8:08:55 PM): how much would it be?
Craaaaazy C0nn0r (8:09:04 PM): like, is there a set price?
Jetforce12382880 (8:09:13 PM): half the room is usually 150 they might have raised it to 175
Jetforce12382880 (8:09:17 PM): that fits like 50
Craaaaazy C0nn0r (8:09:22 PM): hmm
Craaaaazy C0nn0r (8:09:30 PM): 20 x 5 = 100
Craaaaazy C0nn0r (8:09:33 PM): so I'd be down $50-$75
Craaaaazy C0nn0r (8:09:36 PM): shietttttt

JDM

Smash Champion
Is it the same hotel as the last aznforce tourney?

If alot of people go then make it there.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
yep, it's at the same hotel.

here's the possible new address:
At The Best Western Hotel
23702 Rockfield Blvd. , Lake Forest CA 92630

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
hmm, I'm just afraid that the garage will be too small now since I have a washing maching and dryer in my garage now. it takes up the part where my tv used to be(the medium sized one)

DJMirror

Smash Master
my home community club house cost 50 bucks for venue but i have to desposit at least a check of $250.00 to them in case repair damage or something that we cause if i host a tournament there =/

I think it's big as 40-50 people tournament and it's 5-8 minutes away from everyone in irvine and 15 minutes away if you are connor

also it's a ten drive to chiptole from there.

Top Bottom