• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

SuperRad

Smash Master
Hm...

People have developed an open disdain for me in the past few days.

I shall do everyone a favor, and stop posting here (at least until I learn to stop being a douche online)

Still, expect me to be at Mango Juice.

Since I'm better at not being a jackoff IRL.

At least for a while
arent you like 15

that is probably why you dont understand how/why you are a bad poster

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I doubt I can for reasons I can't explain.

If I were to host something on the 7th as my birthday tournament, would people come?
I'm starting to doubt it because there's a PlayNTrade Tournament on that same day.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
idk about the 7th...prlly be able to come. we need something on the 21st..hasnt been anything going on for melee in what it feels like forev.

festizzio

Smash Champion
idk about the 7th...prlly be able to come. we need something on the 21st..hasnt been anything going on for melee in what it feels like forev.
15th: ucla

21st: great leon's tournament

22nd: my tournament

march 1st: LA tourney

after that all i know is mango juice, but seriously read pac west more often imo

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
i jst went through the first 2 pages of pac west homeboy, didnt see any of that ****. well at least there are tournies, yeeeeee

festizzio

Smash Champion
check it more often then cause at one time or another they were all on the front page. and have you seriously not heard of mango juice??????

SENG

Smash Journeyman
i agree as much as i like da play n trade by my place i would rather go to a tournament where u can sit down and play friendlies and and not pay alot.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I doubt I can for reasons I can't explain.

If I were to host something on the 7th as my birthday tournament, would people come?
I'm starting to doubt it because there's a PlayNTrade Tournament on that same day.
playNtrade tournaments are not that great plus their tournament..it can't be taken seriously unless this playNtrade have cash prize then nvm lol

MacD

Banned via Administration
that's what i was thinking, if i really wanted a new game or two, then i'd go to the tourny just to get like 100 or 50 store credit assuming people would rather go to connors

but i don't need money for games so connor, i'd probably come, don't see why i wouldn't be able to atm

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
actually a lot of players actually attend this
noobs mostly, but none the less sometimes a better turn out than connors

10 $ entry
is worth 70$ of store credit.
it really is.
which is why I'm not considering hosting anything for a while. March has a lot of tournaments already

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I'm gonna go ahead and host this since it's so close to my birthday and because you guys proved to me that you won't make me sad and go to PlayNTrade :)

EVERYONE, please go to this! I want this to be big since it'll be like a birthday party kinda. I'll try to provide food and stuff.

JDM

Smash Champion
I'll bring my cube. I already gave you your b day present.(stunner shadded squirte finger toy)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
JDM, your gift is the best so far LOL

The venue fee will be $3 per person since I'm providing food. It'll be pizza and soda/water

Top Bottom