• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I rather not have tangos take up an item spot >_>

MacD

Banned via Administration
tonight i played brawl for like 2+ hours

they were all 4 person free for all

here's what i discovered, metaknight is super rediculous, i suck with climbers, i don't know most people's kill moves, the game is slow and wack

overall it was ok... definately not melee or as fun as melee though because we got borred after like not even 2 hours, i just had nothing else to do

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
tonight i played brawl for like 2+ hours

they were all 4 person free for all

here's what i discovered, metaknight is super rediculous, i suck with climbers, i don't know most people's kill moves, the game is slow and wack

overall it was ok... definately not melee or as fun as melee though because we got borred after like not even 2 hours, i just had nothing else to do
ICs are ridiculous.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I'm feeling really tempted to just not do these anymore. This is the only other Melee series in SoCal and we can't even get FIFTEEN people.

edit: these are going to be triweeklies from now on, after the 14th.

MacD

Banned via Administration
waste of time, as in your tournies are a waste of time, or doing it on v-day is a waste of time because not enough people will go

don't we already have like 20-25 people who said they'd go

Lovage

Smash Hero
what the ****
why are you saying canceled when all your tournies have had good attendance and have been a lot of fun?

caaalm down connor

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
connors mad because he gives socal a place to get better and they get ***** by norcal loooooooooool

im joking sheesh

wtf dont cancel this **** i gotta team with PLAN 9

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I'm not saying these are a waste of time, I'm saying hosting one on Valentine's Day is a waste of time because it'll be small.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
we should all come and give each other valentines

Top Bottom