• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

JDM

Smash Champion
I don't take brawl seriously anymore plus Connor's is much closer than Race's so I'm going to Connor's over Races.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
once you play melee long enough and keep getting better you're sucked in, you won't ever be quitting

you're almost to that point

Kira-

Smash Champion
good **** JDM, irvine is all melee

AND GUESS WHOS RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT

probably zhu moving to uci more than anything

because that inspired aznforce who started these short smashfests at ivc and now theres cameron and derrick and brian and JDM who is actually really technical but has absolutely no idea how to use it lol

but he grabbed connor like 7 times in the crew battle, man i cant even grab connor 4 times in one match

Sleepy

Smash Ace
at some point in melee, it turns into match experience and matchup practices. Also dedication to learning your characters techniques and copying executable combos and such.

bbb

Smash Champion
he looks jewish enough, as long as we aren't talking black hats long beard curly sideburn jews

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
but he grabbed connor like 7 times in the crew battle, man i cant even grab connor 4 times in one match
I wasn't playing as carefully as I would play against you. Whenever you grab me I'm automatically dead or atleast 90% lol

Kira-

Smash Champion
I dunno, i saw him do waveland off platform SWEETSPOT up air to grab

looked sexy to me

aznforce817

Smash Lord
LOL kevin you type like a fob
What you talk about? i dont type like fobby asian boy. lolwtfbbq?

Alright i'll act normal is that cool homie? lolll

Mann i am inspired to play more :OOOOOOOOOO thats why im having a little smashfest at my house tomorrow from 12-4 hit me up if u wanna comeee :D must leave at 4 cuz parents come home then they have *****fits LOLOL.

JDM

Smash Champion
You have really strict(Asian) parents Kevin lol.

Im holding a smashfest at my place from like 5 to whatever time so feel free to come after aznforces.

Top Bottom