• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

Loco Roco

Smash Apprentice
i remember when you ***** edge at san diego then tore up the 3rd place money

that was ****

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Once you've been good for a few years it gets boring and you want to try new stuff and move on. You'll see.
Nah, Melee just keeps evolving and there are so many new things to be learned/exploited. And there is always room to improve. That alone is why Melee will never get boring (unless of course the metagame hits a brick wall. But that has yet to happen).

Loco Roco

Smash Apprentice
@ ryan

Then why bother playing in the first place?
Because people might not know what a wall is when they enter the competitive scene?

I know that was my case when I started playing.

I'm not bored of Melee though :p

bbb

Smash Champion
there are walls in front of pretty much anything worth having in life though, ya know, unless you're like born into money or something

embracethe12

Smash Lord
walling in defense games are for losers
just make elaborate mazes and flood with units
seriously who walls?
you'll just get attacked
_
:shyguy:
j-man

Kira-

Smash Champion
there are walls in front of pretty much anything worth having in life though, ya know, unless you're like born into money or something
this guy got it

i tore down a wall yesterday, possibly the easiest one i've ever had to get around

still, it feels soooo goood you have no idea

just gotta prove it tomorrow to step over the rubble =D

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
basically what Lovage said. If you aren't technical enough for Fox, go Sheik or something lol

EY GUYS, I NEED 2 MORE TVS AND 4 MORE CUBES. WHO WANTS TO BE **** (I'll say **** if I want to) AND HELP ME OUT?!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Okay I'm gonna need another set up just in case Marthpwnzer doesn't come because I can't trust 909 peeps when they say they're coming over.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I'm honestly not hating. I just have a feeling you might flake. You can't really blame me. Considering how many times people from 909 have flaked before.

Top Bottom