• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
thats a pretty risky maneuver
cyclone would appreciate the 2 goals
but can you still get a red card if you're posting in somone else's pants?

Sleepy

Smash Ace
connor, need advance notice for us to head over for the melee tourney? I don't want to flake out in case we have another work incident (someone doesn't show up, or suddenly needs off). for the next oen.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
the sherigami ****ing asks permission
in the worst way possible
kira u no we cant say that nowadays after the fiasco that resulted in the bans of many forum goers of varying fame and postcount that has now cast a shadow over our dear pac west forums with everyone looking behind themselves for getting warned in the back by assassins. guard your vitals or be struck with a ban.

blaku92

Smash Rookie
Ok guys:

Wes: Sorry I got so pissed in the car -- but I'm still not picking you up/dropping you off at home anymore sorry. Good job during crew... oh and I want my boobie balls back.

24: Sorry about crew dood. You can kill my falco anytime tho!

Connor: Yer Cool. I've decided to imitate your friendly robotic way of smashing. true inspiration.

Mang0: <3

Everyone Else: I'm a noob from the midwest, but 24 has taken me under his wing. I'm sorry I didn't play more than I did. Next time I'll play more often... just let it be known you all intimidated me -- you're all great! see ya next time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSUSluTUkh0

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
JakeTheRoco, YOU POSTED THAT THREAD ON THE DAY MY HAMSTER DIED 2 YEARS AGO. GOD HAS A PLACE IN HELL FOR YOUUUUU *ominous look*

Loco Roco

Smash Apprentice
if connor ever asks you to test a game hes making, refuse him

or your computer gets *****

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
hahahahahahah RPG MAKER 2000??????????????????????????????????

today i was walking and talking with this guy from my class and somones phone went off and it was the kim possible beep and we were astounded

Miztik

Smash Master
dude when i was at work yesterday some guys fone rang and it was the ring tone from Crank

omfg it was so tight

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
LOL get ***** Atlus.

I want a better ringtone tho.. I've had my FFVII ringtone for a while now.

Race

Smash Lord
wow connor, way to host the tourney the day of mine, I want melee ppl to come to chill

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I'm pretty sure 50% of the people coming to this wouldn't come to yours. Chilling is cool and all but 1 tv in the back where no one wants to be isn't as fun as a garage full of Melee.

Lovage

Smash Hero
i'd rather go to a connor biweekly with 5 people i know and 15 arcadians then go to race's tourny with 15 people i know and 50 noobs

Top Bottom