• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I had so much fun at this tournament. It was good to see you all again.

I'll make sure from now on to be more consisten with attendance and Money Matches (aka the Flavour of Melee)

kk SHOUTOUTS ^-^

Mang0: I've been losing sleep over what you did to me in crews, maaaaaaaaan. :( Loved playing you in singles, tho. :D

Conn0r: Awesome tournament. Had fun in those friendlies and can't get over how fun you were to watch in crews. I hope I can make it to the next one as well. Also, did I leave my hat at your place?

P: awww, I almost got to play you in Losers Semis. I have fun playing Puff on your Marth. We should Money Match if we don't get matched up again.

Psychomidget: I'm so attached to you in teams now like you don't even know. That and watching you infect the world with Diarrhea. I'm pretty sure you've done this before ;)

Futile: Had fun with friendlies. Probably the only time we'll be so evenly matched ( I only do small Brawl tournaments).

Lovage: What can I say? I love Lovage. :D I was happy to be on your team in crews. Should've gone in earlier :( We'll get to play each other soon, I hope.

Sherigami: lol this guuuuuuuuy

Fly_Amanita: I didn't use Samus because I haven't been relying on Puff as much as I should be and she IS my main. Fun matches. I'll get better :)

Replicate: RAWR! :3

Kira: I've heard about you from Haze for like 2 years and I've never met you til now. I choked >.< We'll have to do this again :D

Everyone else: Mike, nice to meet you; Blake, thanks for driving Wes and i even tho he was being a prick :\

Miztik

Smash Master
the mods are acting weird and wack lol

i wanted a random post as my sig and that one was funny

lovage is too good haha

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
The Boards suck bawlz now... if things stay the way they are, I'm gonna stop posting... maybe.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
Ridiculous moments:

-the one i just quoted
-Wes doing that SICK *** reverse waveshine combo on mango's falcon in crews
-Fly doing the ice block reset (vs adam 3rd match, corneria)

i'll think of more later, i'm famished
when the new move: "the sherigami" was born

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
lol connor. I found a new sig. I won't flake anymore if P can give me rides, provided I pay $5 of course. I mean, if it's on a weekend, there would be no reason not to go

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
haha, it's only because you guys, 909 people, are younger than majority of the community, like me.

bbb

Smash Champion
idk people say 805 kids even though me, ultra and most of the oxnard part are relatively old

embracethe12

Smash Lord
change the title connor
your rebel attitude like avoiding the censor and disobeying rules we're ACTUALLY aware of is just going to get us less tourney threads =[
_
legolas was a ****ty lotr character

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
ummm

This Is Wes Posting cause my acc is ghay and 24 is cute with his samus well i apologize to everyone i bothered with flicking off the tv its cause i have like a disease called "I GET MAD WHEN I DIE" problem lol well im sry next time i will try not to do anything that will take away from the match especially p sry dude im just spazzy i guess... my bad and i wanna give a shout out to a few people

FlyAmanita: DUDE UR SICK never met a ice climbers so good and thanks for the shout out i guess

c0nn0r : Man ur good with fox especially in that crew battles man

Replicate : It Was Awesome playing u 10000 times and losing alot

Azn4 (or something i dunno) : Dude sry for taking away from the match we had

Loveage : Dunno what to say i only played u once and thats right before i left i wish we played more

Sherigami (sry if i spelling it wrong ) : Dude ur really cool and i wanna play u again also i like ur shiek its really good

Isai : DUDE UR Fricken technical for no reason dude i kno ull be good once u learn to not use them just for fun

Tofu : I OWE U 10 DOLLARS !!!!!! i need to pay u

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
24 for some reason i feel like i've seen you before i ever saw you in smash

anyone ever get that feeling

embracethe12

Smash Lord
he's technical
but he flips off television sets
even ones that don't belong to him
think of the children
_