• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Power Rankings discussion UPDATED,BRAWL RANKINGS UP

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
So, when are those stupid Brawl PR's going up? LOL. I did good at the last two Brawl tournies and want to get ranked just for the sake of it. LOL

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
because that would eliminate a trolling opportunity

btw dave sometimes i feel like calling you to see how you're doing but then i'm all unsure if it's a good time and i haven't talked to you in a while so i'm like meh

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Why don't you just admit that you care about Brawl, Garrett.
Sleepys right.....haha.

I already told everyone (OBM, Jake, and Dazwa can vouch for me) that I like both Brawl and Melee now. Its just really easy and fun to bash Brawl because it doesn't even touch Melee. I have fun with it. LOL. Meta Knight.

Dazwa-I play that game....on my modded Wii. :) I don't buy Wii/DS/Nintendo products anymore. :) Yeah!

New Punch out anyone? That game looks soooo good and its going to bring back some of the memories. <3

Godo stuff Jake, Cactus in your sig is cool.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i dunno, jake.
TVC has had a tiny, tiny tournament following at the large southern tournaments

even the tournament where justin wong blew all our minds on how to play tvc wasn't that big.

japan doesn't play it as much as their mainstay fighters either

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
seriously? No one knows all them characters from SNK. I mean ppl will probly buy it, but it rly doesnt make sense. I cannot see someone going holy **** Karas I remember him!.

lol yatterman is the best name!
Karas...doesn't matter.
Yatterman...doesn't matter.
Hurricane Polymer...that's what's up.

noodles

Smash Champion
seriously? No one knows all them characters from SNK. I mean ppl will probly buy it, but it rly doesnt make sense. I cannot see someone going holy **** Karas I remember him!.

lol yatterman is the best name!
wanna play later today?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
well, I can drive places, I'll just get there pretty late since I'll be going to the gym after work and ****e. but as long as you're cool with me rolling in at like 8:30, I can go places.
On some real ****, dancing with the stars finale comes on tonite. I gotta make sure I see who loses so like only the last ten minutes are important since all of the dancing has been done. You can swing by if you want, just lemme know what you decide.(there may be other options as in peoples houses that I am not aware of)

Papito

Smash Journeyman
chancey billups will ruin the lakers' dreams
thats why we won ;)

well, I can drive places, I'll just get there pretty late since I'll be going to the gym after work and ****e. but as long as you're cool with me rolling in at like 8:30, I can go places.
you should drive to my house then i dont have a bed time. i havent played you yet i bet i could put up a challenge.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
i dunno, jake.
TVC has had a tiny, tiny tournament following at the large southern tournaments

even the tournament where justin wong blew all our minds on how to play tvc wasn't that big.

japan doesn't play it as much as their mainstay fighters either

that is unfortunate news
id like to add SF4 but having to use xboxs or something would just be so much more work @_@

Top Bottom