• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Power Rankings discussion UPDATED,BRAWL RANKINGS UP

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Good **** CT. Steppin' it up I see. :D Actually those people have like always been stepping it up XD. I wish I had gone.

I got ****ing sick at CTcon because of Axel. >:o I ended up sleeping the entire weekend at the hotel and I'm still sick. T_T Work tomorrow is gonna suck.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nah, you'd just end up being forced to drive home drunk and end up sleeping outside his house and in your car. >:O

Papito

Smash Journeyman
wow your kinda stretchin the truth there, i never said you had to go home. i told you stay you just couldnt sleep in my room cuz thats where my girl sleeps. and you wanted to leave cuz you kept sayin you had work i was down to stay up with you. plus i remember you sayin, "i'm not drunk i need way more beers to get drunk" so i dont know why your playin me like that.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I wasn't drunk, however I can't be driving even if I have one beer. I said I wanted to go to sleep because I had work the next morning lol.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm up and ready to chip in for gas!!! /quits job for it. :D

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
M2K didn't play the match vs. Hax, he just forfitted.

People who got money in the results were:

singles:

1. Mango
2. Hax$$$$$$
3. M2K
4. Swift
5. Cort
5. Darc
7. Scar
7. G$

teams:

1. Mango & Darc
2. M2k & Cort
3. Hax$ & $car
4. Swiftbass & Mogwai

below that I know nothing other than I beat Hayato and some Falco and lost to Darc and Mikey Lenitia... Mute City is gay T_T

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
uhg, I know, we definitely could've had Scar + Hax, but it's such a swingy game playing vs. CF/CF teams. like, all it takes is one beast combo where between the two of them they cover 3 out of 4 of your tech options with stomp at every turn and you're dead and while you respawn they kill your teammate. likewise, we can **** them most of the match with generic spacie gay ****, but I dunno, I felt less comfortable with a 2 stock lead vs. that team than I ever have vs. any other team.

Top Bottom